The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of Brooke's sex reached Sara and Alex's nostrils at the same time.

"I'm going down for a taste," Alex stated, leaving Sara to tend to both of Brooke's majestic peaks.

Sara licked the palm of her right hand, using the wetness left there by the pink of her tongue to circle Brooke's right nipple. She bit down gently on Brooke's left nipple, running her tongue along Brooke's captured flesh.

Down below, Alex circled her tongue languidly around Brooke's clit. She took her time, confident that she could get this woman off within a minute if they were to become pressed for time. She applied steady pressure as she circled, until Brooke's moans intensified. Hearing Brooke's response to her efforts between her legs stirred Alex's own passion.

Sara couldn't be entirely sure whether it was out of jealousy or lust that she bit down harder on the perfect nipple between her teeth every time she heard Brooke moan. Brooke appreciated the intensity of the sensation, regardless of intent, and moaned loudly each time.

The redhead's breathing quickened, and Alex extended her long, wet organ, parting the folds of Brooke's lips expertly. Alex entered Brooke swiftly, jabbing her tongue as deeply as she could into her wet, waiting hole.

With ripples of pleasure emanating from two sources, Brooke's knees suddenly clamped tightly around Alex, securing her primary pleasure source in place. Alex responded to her lover's grip with gusto, lunging forward, enhancing the grind by rocking Brooke's pelvis forward and entering her more deeply. Alex plowed into Brooke with her tongue repeatedly, licking, sucking, and penetrating her, before rolling back and plunging in again. Brooke held her breath, bearing down to withstand the force of the long, sustained orgasm that wracked her body.

Sara wasn't sure if Brooke had found release, as she hadn't cried out. Alex was sure. She withdrew from her lover now, and positioned herself between the femmes at the head of the bed.

Brooke had already gotten what she'd come for. Nonetheless, she inquired as to what was next in store for their evening together.

"Well, I'm planning to open my next birthday present now," responded Alex, turning her head and attention to Sara, who was laying on her left.

Sara felt a rush—pure adrenaline—as Alex advanced towards her in bed.

Alex hovered over Sara, who lay still with anticipation beneath her. Sara felt suddenly shy, feeling naked for the first time while laying unclothed with Alex.

Alex connected with Sara, gently dragging her fingers up along Sara's arm, from wrist to the slope of her shoulder. She then raked her fingers across her chest, and climbed her neck, leaving goosebumps in her wake. She traced a single finger along the outline of Sara's ear before leaning in to nibble the delicate flesh of her earlobe. "I've missed you," Alex whispered. Her breath felt warm on Sara's cheek.

Sara let go, surrendering to the moment. She draped her arms around Alex's neck, as she had countless times before. Alex shifted into "their" position. She made a hammock of her right bicep and forearm, cradling Sara's head and cascading blonde curls tenderly as she bent down to kiss her, stroking the length of her face with her left hand. Sara reveled in being completely engulfed by Alex's touch once again. She beamed up at her tomboy.

Still cradling Sara's head, Alex's left hand traveled lower, tweaking her nipple. Sara bit her lower lip as the first wave of pleasure overtook her body. She arched her back, clenching the bedsheets in her balled fists each time Alex pinched one of her delicate rosebuds between her forefingers. Alex released her nipple and she sank heavily back into Alex's bed, only to feel her fingers begin to pull at the full crown of her right breast. Sara's clit was throbbing now. She desperately wanted to feel Alex's touch between her legs, but also wanted to prolong their time together. She wouldn't ask for it.

Sara rode another wave of pleasure, gasping as Alex moved her right nipple back and forth between her front teeth. She wondered if she might orgasm from nipple play alone. Alex released Sara's nipple from her lips, and Sara's writhing stopped. She sank bank into the mattress, panting.

Sara had missed Alex being in control. She trusted her like no other lover. Alex, who was such a loner in every other aspect of her life, was totally connected with her lovers in the bedroom. She studied their every reaction intently and seemed to feel what the women under her felt. She wasn't only enjoying the reactions she provoked, she was experiencing them with her lover. Although she remained incontrovertibly in control, Alex experienced Sara's surrender to pleasure along with her, with each reaction to Alex's touch. Each woman didn't "take a turn." Rather, both gave and received simultaneously: there was a true exchange of sexual energy that passed between them. One's joy was the other's ecstasy.

Remembering suddenly that the evening was to focus on Alex's pleasure, Sara announced: "I have a birthday present for you in my purse."

"Is that what you're calling it these days," Alex quipped.

"Go ahead and get it...I'll be sure to keep her company," promised Brooke, eager for more of Alex's attention.

Sara rose from the bed, breasts bouncing enticingly as she alighted. She willed herself not to look behind as she departed.

Always the gentleman, Alex pre-emptively turned towards pleasuring Brooke once again. She ran her rough hands back and forth across the sensitive area over both sides of Brooke's hips, and across her soft belly inbetween, while her mouth got reacquainted with Brooke's right breast. Alex suckled slowly, rhythmically, as she placed a thumb on Brooke's clit matching her simultaneous nipple tugs.

Brooke moaned loudly. Alex released her nipple, covering her mouth with her own. She entered her then, two thick fingers thrusting insistently every time her thumb rose to swirl Brooke's throbbing clit. The redhead began panting. Her juices covered Alex's hand, the result of each of the tomboy's perfectly timed entrances. Sweat gleamed across Brooke's reddened chest. Her legs began shaking as she began begging Alex to fuck her harder and faster. The tomboy obliged, picking up the pace. With each full circle Alex made with her hand, Brooke's juices made her pussy more slippery, until the suction noises being emitted with each circling were broken by the quick gush of warm liquid between Alex's fingers.

"I didn't know you were a squirter," Alex said, grinning.

"Neither did I," replied Brooke. She rose, laughing, heading for the master bathroom to take a shower adding, "That was my first time. You've got serious skills!"

Sara chose that moment to cross the bedroom's threshold, where she had been watching the pair silently. She crossed to the other side of the bed now, her hot pink dildo waving at Alex with each step she took.

But Alex's eyes were glued to the way Sara's black panties hugged her curves as she walked, with rows and rows of black lace and tiny bows. As Sara turned around to adjust the strap-on's harness, Alex whistled at the open lace-up design revealing where her sexy lower back met her perfectly shaped ass.

Turning back around to face Alex, Sara crossed her arms in front of her prodigious chest, unable to cover either soft mound effectively and whispered, "Hope you're ready to go another round."

Sara felt Alex's rough hand on the back of her neck and then felt herself being bent backwards, before falling onto the bed behind her.

Sara loved feeling Alex's full weight upon her.

"These are going to need to come off," Sara said, tugging at the backside of Alex's black cotton boxer briefs from below.

"Yes, ma'am," Alex quipped, rolling off of Sara temporarily to remove the remaining barrier between them. They both knew there was no question who was actually in charge now, even with Sara's 7 inches of rigid cock nestled between them.

"I hope you're going to like this new toy," Sara ventured. Alex looked skeptical.

"You'll still ride on top, of course, fully in control of your own pleasure. And it has a vibrating cock ring for when you want to take things up a notch."

"Well okay, then. Happy birthday to me!" Alex mused from above Sara.

"How about a birthday blow job," Sara offered?

Alex adjusted her position, straddling Sara's face. Sara opted for a technique that another lover had used with her: one that would be new for Alex. She took a deep breath and buried her face below the brunette's clit licking upwards and only surfacing for air every after 8 deeply penetrating sucks.

"What i-is that?" Alex stuttered out between deep gulps.

"Do you want me to stop and explain?" Sara mused, pulling back. Alex grabbed a handful of blonde curls and silently guided Sara's mouth back to her pussy.

Sara resumed pummeling Alex's clit with her tongue.

"That feels incredible."

Alex's hips started twitching and she soon repositioned herself, moving down Sara's torso until she reached her hips. Alex fiddled with the cock ring until a satisfying buzzing filled the space between them.

The tomboy was ready. Never one to ease into things, she mounted Sara in one swift movement. Her upper thigh muscles were on full display, flexing as she lowered herself down the dildo's length. Alex engulfed the silicon member. She determined the pace, rocking forward slightly to engage the cock ring. Sara gasped underneath Alex in response, the vibrations intensifying through the pressure Alex exerted for her own pleasure.

"Hey--I want to wish you a happy birthday too," Brooke said.

Now fully dressed, she joined Alex and Sara in bed, taking one of Alex's pendulous breasts in her mouth. As Sara's dildo sent electric pulses traveling from Alex's clit to her toes, Brooke sent waves of pleasure from Alex's nipples to her clit, using her tongue and teeth, as Sara had done earlier for her.

Alex came dangerously close to climaxing and placed her hand on Brooke's shoulder, pausing their play. When Brooke looked up, Alex's hand motioned that Sara's feet could use some attention.

Wordlessly, Brooke moved to the edge of the bed, bending over Sara's perfectly manicured toes. She cupped Sara's soft heel in one hand and licked the delicate flesh between her first and second toes. Next, the redhood took Sara's big toe fully in her mouth. Sara was overtaken by shivers. Brooke's tongue darted underneath, where the ridges of her toe print could be felt. She used her teeth to scrape along the toe's full length before returning to the soft flesh between her toes. She lapped the crevice repeatedly, moving her tongue quickly left and right.

Sara gasped-having her toes sucked while having sex was one of the deepest and most intriguing sensations Sara had ever experienced. It was hard to determine whether the pleasure emanating from her clit or her toes was more pleasurable, as each enhanced the other. The buxom blonde surrendered to the pleasure, her hips bucking and face thrashing back and forth, slapping both sides of the pillow as she attempted to endure the intense sensations, seeking energetic release.

Sara felt Alex's hands attempting to steady her hips. With all her attention focused on the waves overtaking her body, she had forgotten that Alex set the pace during penetration. Whether for Sara's pleasure or her own, Alex chose that moment to pin Sara, the cock ring vibrating at full force between them. The waves came quickly, one after another, building until Sara screamed Alex's name in ecstasy. Upon hearing Sara orgasm, Alex came too, crying out as she did: "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"I'd like to think I had a little something to do with that one too," Brooke called up playfully from the foot of the bed.

When she regained the ability to speak, Sara thanked Brooke. "I have never experienced... anything like...that. I'm so..."

Brooke interrupted, "We're good. I have to get home for the babysitter now so don't have time for you to repay the favor. Hope we connect again in the future. Byeeeeeee!"

She blew Alex and Sara a kiss and left the room, declaring that she would show herself out.

Sara didn't want to linger too long with Alex. Brooke's carefree departure had created a perfect segue.

"I should be going as well she said," rising from bed and beginning to redress. Alex watched the blonde wordlessly from bed as she busied herself getting ready to depart.

At Alex's front door, Sara turned to say goodbye.

"I hope you had a happy birthday celebration, Alex. It was really great to see you...to be with you." Sara blushed, more at things left unsaid than what she had verbalized.

Serial monogamy notwithstanding, she had given herself to Alex as a gift, and felt surprisingly vulnerable now about how it had been received.

"Always love seeing you," came Alex's reply.

Alex meant it, genuinely. Sara knew she meant it.

Still, it was also the kind of innocuous, non-committal platitude that Sara could see herself calling after an acquaintance departing from a dinner party.

Sara had said "no strings attached" when she was still attached. Now, she cut the remaining strings binding her to Alex.

They had been all they could be to one another.

The women embraced one last time at Alex's front door, and then let go.

Sara walked herself back to her car, entered quickly, and sank deeply into the driver's seat. She programmed Waze to take her home, and directed Siri to play "Single Ladies" by Beyonce.

12