The Birthday Spanking

Story Info
I get quite the surprise in my hotel room on my birthday!
2k words
4.46
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years ago I had to go to DC for a meeting. I was a little bummed as my travel day was my birthday but then, what choice did I have? So, I checked in at the hotel and then went up to my room to get settled. I was unpacking when there was a knock at the door.

A hotel maintenance man smiled at me when I opened the door and flashed his hotel ID and introduced himself as "Stan." He held a clipboard and told me that my room was on the list of potential Heating/AC problems and asked if he could come in and check it. I let him into the room thinking "now there's a ruggedly handsome guy."

And he was very handsome. He had one of those classic faces with a dimple in his chin and his broad shoulders emphasized his narrow waist. I also couldn't help but notice (maybe even stare a bit) at his piercing blue eyes as he entered my room.

His big hands gripped the clipboard and a small bag of tools. As he set to work he apologized for bothering me. I laughed and told him I was happy to see that the hotel was pro-active instead of waiting for problems to build up.

Stan began his investigation and, as he worked, I decided to see if I could get a dinner reservation at my favorite DC restaurant. I made the call and was delighted to find out that they could accommodate me at 8pm. I told the person at the restaurant that, although I would be dining alone, I was celebrating my birthday in the hopes that at least I would get a candle in my dessert to commemorate the occasion.

When I finished the call Stan looked up from his work and said: "Did I hear you say that it's your birthday?" I replied that indeed it was but I was unfortunately in town on business and not fun. He stood up, looked at me with a bit of a frown and said: "Now, that's too bad. A birthday should be memorable. Well, I need to get a part and come back later today. In the meantime 'Happy Birthday'." I thanked him as I watched his beautiful butt disappear down the hallway.

Once I was unpacked, I undressed and hopped into the shower. A hot shower always feels great after a plane trip. As I was drying off there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and saw that it was Stan.

I was about to grab the robe on the back of the bathroom door but I decided to allow a bit of my exhibitionist side to come through. So, I grabbed a pair of my white Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs, slipped them on and opened the door.

Stan looked at me (head to toe) and began to apologize for interrupting me but I told him it was fine and let him into the room. He went over to the wall to finish his work and I finished drying my hair. I then grabbed a comb and stood in front of the full length mirror combing my hair.

When I finished I walked over to where he was and asked if he was going to be able to fix it. He replied that it would be done shortly. As he finished speaking I noticed his eyes drift down to my briefs (and my crotch). He looked at me with a big grin and said: "Now I thought that I was the only one who wore white briefs like that. By the way, you look good in them."

I blushed but was also a bit excited to know that he had noticed me. I returned to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was there I heard the door to my room open and close. Thinking that Stan had left I looked out of the bathroom only to see Stan standing there. He told me that his work was done and asked if he might be able to wash his hands. I finished and let him in to wash.

He returned to the room and, as he began to roll up the sleeves of his work shirt, said: "Now then, before I go I thought I would help you celebrate your birthday in a traditional way." I said: "Traditional?"

He smiled and walked toward the king-sized bed. "Come over here." he said as he motioned with his hand. Mystified, I walked over to where he was standing. He put a hand on my bare shoulder and said: "OK, time for your birthday spanking".

My eyes opened wide and I laughed. "Birthday spanking?" "Well, Stan I think I am a bit too old for that."

"Never!" said Stan as he suddenly turned me around so my back was too him.

The next events seemed to happen in the blink of an eye. Stan was now seated at the end of the bed with me squarely over his left leg. His right leg acted as a sort of clamp as it secured my legs from further movement. And to complete my securement, his left hand gripped my right wrist and held it behind my back. Except for a small amount of wiggling I was immobile.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"I told you, pal." he chuckled. "I'm going to give you the traditional birthday spanking here in the comfort and privacy of your room." I attempted to maintain an air of humor and again said that I was too old for such a thing but he patted my butt and said: "Never too old". "And", he added "looks like you have an ample target for my hand too."

He then inserted his fingers in to the waistband of my briefs, gave it a snap and said" "But we can't have these with an old fashioned spanking."

I panicked and said "Wait! Housekeeping or someone could come into the room."

"Relax, sport." he said. "I put out the 'do not disturb' sign and have bolted the door. It's just me and the birthday boy. Now, let's get these briefs down."

His fingers grabbed the waistband of my shorts and he gave a tug. He paused for a moment and then another tug. Then, to my complete surprise, he reached under my waist and tugged on the front of the briefs. As he did his hand brushed against my penis. In another instant he gave one more tug and soon he held my briefs in his hand. I turned and looked back at him in complete disbelief. He smiled, showed me the shorts and then tossed them onto the dresser.

"Now", he said "a spanking on your bare butt just like the day you were born." As he spoke his hand rubbed my ass in a circular motion. He paused and asked me how old I was. I told him that I was 62. He squeezed each butt cheek and told me that I had a "fine" ass for a guy my age.

Then he added: "Now, did you take a shower a few minutes ago?" I said that I had. "Did you do a complete and thorough job"? I didn't know what to say so he said: "I better take a peek".

As he spoke he put his thumb and index finger into my crack and used them to part my bare cheeks. He spread them wide and said "Hmmm. It appears that you are very clean." He rubbed his index finger onto my anus and I gasped. I felt both a little fear as well as some waves of pleasure.

"Well, I just wanted to make certain that I was going to spank a nice clean ass." With that his hand came into the air and then down onto my bare butt. Again and again. On about #7 or 8 I cried out a bit and he paused.

His hand rested on my warm cheeks and then moved lower until I felt his fingertips on my balls. He tickled them and I moaned with delight. As his hand moved back up my ass his fingers once again spread apart my cheeks until his forefinger pressed on my anus. I squirmed and groaned but he held me tightly in place.

The tip of his finger entered just a little and I gasped loudly. "Relax" he whispered. "I'm just doing a bit of exploring." It was at that moment that I was also painfully aware that I was completely erect. I could feel my boner pressing down on his leg and I'm sure that he felt it as well.

"Take a deep breath" he instructed as his finger probed deeper. "Nice" he whispered. He slowly withdrew his finger and I breathed easier until he reached under me and grabbed my engorged erection. "Seems you have been enjoying your birthday spanking more than you want to admit".

He relaxed his grip, moved his right leg and brought me to a standing position facing him. He stared at my erection and said: "Impressive" as he flicked it with his hand. I felt weak in the knees but he held me and then laid me down on the bed on my back.

He reached over on the nightstand and grabbed a small bottle of the complimentary hand lotion that had been left there by housekeeping. "Bring your knees up" he instructed. He knelt down next to the bed and opened up the bottle.

"Now for the grand finale" he said as he smiled at me. I started to sit up but he told me to follow his instructions and lay back or I might just wind up over his knee again. With a hand full of lotion he reached over and grasped my cock. I moaned softly as I watched his hand slowly work the shaft lingering each time at the head.

"You are one big birthday boy" he whispered as his gaze never left my erection. However, he did pause for a moment to put a bit of the lotion on his other hand. As he returned to the delightful hand job he was giving he told me to spread my legs out further while keeping my knees raise.

I did as he told me and then he placed his moistened finger on my backdoor. "Close your eyes and breathe deeply" he said. The sensations I was feeling on my throbbing cock were amazing. As he worked his magic I felt his other finger locate my tender backdoor.

He told me I would feel a little pressure. I did and then I felt his finger slip in. Then, with one continuous thrust, his finger was deep inside of me. My back arched up and came back down on the bed. He withdrew his finger a bit and then plunged it in again this time saying: "There's your prostate gland".

The sensations were just too much to bear. My body began to convulse and I shot a ribbon of hot cum high into the air. "Wow!" exclaimed Stan as my orgasm continued to convulse my body. Finally my body was spent and I began to regain control of my breath.

Slowly, Stan withdrew his finger from my butt. I closed my eyes and listened to my breathing as my heart rate came down. A couple of minutes later Stan was sitting next to me on the bed. He carefully cleaned me with a warm washcloth. When he was finished he instructed me to roll over. I did as he told me and he carefully parted my spanked cheeks and cleaned me up.

Stan went over to where he had been working, turned off the light on the table and collected his tools. He came back to the bed and brought up a blanket to cover my naked body. He leaned over and kissed the back of my neck and then whispered: "Enjoy your dinner tonight birthday boy." As I heard the door to the room open and close I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up about an hour later feeling absolutely wonderful. Standing up, I stretched and went to the dresser to retrieve my briefs. But they were gone. It looked like Stan wanted a souvenir of our birthday encounter.