The Birthday Tradition

Story Info
Friends celebrate a birthday.
2.3k words
4.49
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd only been living with Oliver for one year. We were best friends when we were five, but due to a divorce and move, courtesy of my parents, I ended up living in a different country for 15 years. Then I came back, just for a visit, just for the week. Then Oli told me about his previous roommate moving out and how he needed someone soon and boom, I was moved in.

Then came his birthday.

I had stayed up early to set up a couple of things in the apartment. My father and I have a tradition where, on our birthday, we bake a cake the night before then at midnight we eat as much of it as we can. And, with this being Oli's 21st birthday, I bought copious amounts of alcohol for him to try and find 'his drink.'

The morning came and, waiting in my room, I could hear Oli getting up. "Oh, hell yeah!" he yelled when he saw his presents. I walked out of my room and was stunned to find Oli's naked body running full force at me.

He embraced me and my body reflexively returned the hug. I clung to his large torso, feeling every muscle on his back. In a prolonged second, I felt Oli's morning wood press against my boxers. My dick jolted at the invasive introduction. When thought returned to me I pulled back.

"What are you doing?" I asked a bit louder than I wanted.

"Thanking you, today's gonna be great, Terry," he said.

"No, Oliver, why are you hugging me naked? Why are you naked at all?"

"Oh, right, I'm so used to it just being my dad and me for my birthday," he walked down the hallway from my room to the kitchen when his presents rested. "It's a bit of a tradition I started when I learned that babies were born naked. Kind of a 'naked I came into this world' thing. I've spent every birthday I can remember naked."

His words made me a bit confused when suddenly I realized my eyes were fixing on the tan lines of his ass. A smile creept up on my face and I had to shake it away to focus.

Oli dug his finger into the cake frosting, "My old roommate," he sucked the frosting off. "Was off working at the summer camp around this time. Ya know, the one my mom started."

I did not know; I was learning a lot this day. But I nodded and forced my eyes to remain above his waist.

"I'm just so used to being with my dad or by myself on this day, I kind of forgot," he finished.

"Okay, I mean, I guess it was just a shock to see...you fully. It's been a year and we've never even jerked off together," I replied.

Oli's eyes lit up, "Let's do it!"

"What?"

"Get naked, put on some porn, eat some cake, and drink till our livers' content "

Before I could speak Oli was off; I caught myself looking at his ass again. He went into his room and came back with a stack of DVDs. "Oli?"

"Come on, Terry, it's been so long, and honestly if you hadn't moved we would have most likely been jerking off together for years now, plus you've already seen me naked, what's a little cum." Brushing me off he placed a DVD in our player and started it up. "Now take off your clothes."

"No, man. This is strange, I'm still learning about this new you and new me, this may be a bit too fast—"

My rant was interrupted by a frosting covered finger entering my open mouth. I clamped down on Oli's finger as it slowly left my lips. My breathing intensified as I could feel my heart pounding.

"C'mon, Terry," Oli said. "We're friends, nothing can change that."

With a strong rush of reassurance, I took off my shirt. Oli smiled and went over to our couch, a ratty, brown-leather monstrosity we had to put multiple blankets over for it to be comfortable.

I grabbed the closest bottle I could reach and brought it over. I handed it to him and pulled down my boxers. To my surprise, and Oli's as well, I was already hard. A big, tanned skinned, penis hung low and stiff right in Oli's eye line.

"Fuck me!" he shouted.

"What? Wait, no. I mean not no, but...what?" I stammered.

Oli took a long swig from the bottle. "It has been a long time since we saw each other, hasn't it?" Oli said.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to. I mean, I know it's too big, guys I'm with tend not to...not that I'm trying to get with you. I mean, you are my type but—" I stopped talking and sat down as the porn began.

I lifted my head and covered my face with my hands. Then I felt Oli's hands on my cock. I opened my eyes to see him crouched between my open legs. He lifted my dick and asked, "How big are you?"

I rattled off information as if I practiced it, "12 inches long, six inched around, uncut and, as far as I know, the only guys bigger than me are my father and guy at work."

"Well, you put me to shame," Oli raised himself up a bit and rubbed his cock against mine. "I thought my seven inches was good."

I took a deep breath and my head bobbed backward, "No, your dick is great," I gulped.

Oli sank back down, and my eyes followed his cock longingly. "Terry," he said.

"Yes?"

"Fuck me."

I swooped to his mouth and kissed him. He pushed me back and straddled me, pushing my hardened cock with his asscrack. With Oli vigorously grinding on me, I could barely contain my wild desires, I was acting on pure horniness. I stood up, carrying him, then turned and set him down on the couch, without ever breaking our kiss.

My lips made their way down his body only to stop at his open asshole. I lapped at his butt gleefully tonguing his smooth hole when a tart taste hit me. I opened my eyes to find Oli pouring wine from the bottle right on his pelvis and subsequently my head. I smiled.

"I don't think this makes for a good lubricant," I said grabbing the bottle from him.

He took the bottle back, "Never know until you try." He tipped the bottle over his chest and the purple liquid splashed down his torso.

As the wine flowed closer to me my thirst grew once more and I quickly lunged for Oli's pelvis to catch the wine. I slurped at the liquid, but Oli's ass was my main objective. The loud splattering of wine on our wooden floor mixed with Oli's joyful groans filled my lust.

I raised myself up to look at him, Oli looked at me playfully, rubbing the bottle over his hard nipple. He gave me a small nod and adjusted himself closer to the edge of the couch.

I leaned in and kissed him, then I felt his hand grab my cock and line it up to his hole. I moved to kiss his neck and used my hand to guide myself as well, and when my excitement reached its apex, I slid in.

Oli gasped deeply and bit the back of my neck, but I could feel that he was more used to someone my size that most men were. After a couple of slow pumps, Oli pulled me close and whispered, "I can take it, fuck me, Terry."

I heard myself grunt, for the first time in my life I let loose completely indulging in the feeling of Oli around my cock. His hole opened up like it knew me and the warm juices within him made it impossible for me to drop the wild smile on my face.

Oli's looked as if he was losing a fight to remain quiet. He was clutching the couch blankets and squirmed under me. He looked amazing, with a purple tint to his usual olive-colored skin. And after a pained squeak released from him, his face relaxed and he threw his head back and let out a mighty yell. "FUCK YES!" he screamed.

My ecstasy filled to the brim and before I could stop it, I felt myself cum. I filled Oli's asshole with what sounded like a roar to me. Then, I quickly pulled out and dropped to my knees to catch my breath.

Over the blood rushing to my ears I could hear Oli sing Happy Birthday to himself while he jerked himself off. I had an idea and looked over to the kitchen table. "Hey, Oli," I said.

"Yes, best friend," Oliver responded.

"Feel like some cake." I smiled and pointed with my head over to the table.

He stood, "Got any more for me?" he asked.

"It's your birthday, I'll give you whatever you can take."

Oli poured the remainder of the wine onto me, "Good answer."

We made our way over to the cake and he dropped to suck the dripping wine off my dick. I shivered when his mouth touched my dick. Soon the ecstasy grew within me once again and I couldn't hold back.

I took Oli's mouth off my cock and spun him around. Then I cupped a handful of the cake with my hand and pushed it into his mouth as I pushed my cock into his ass.

He moaned and bent backward as I fucked him. The slaps of our bodies resound throughout the apartment. I could feel a bit of resistance on Oli's asshole and needed more lube. Feeling kinky, I pulled out, got more frosting, and slathered it on his crack, pushing three fingers in as well. Then I ate his ass out, the sweet cake heightening everything within me.

Once his hole was slick, I stood up and thrust myself in again. He kissed me from behind, his face still covered in cake pieces. I reached around and jerked his cock. I could feel it was slimy with an excess of precum. With his clear juices on my fingertips, I used my free hand to rub it into his nipple.

I was lost in my pleasure. His hole was wonderfully loose, allowing my cock to splash around happily, yet still, feel grasped with every motion. "Fuck, Oli," I whispered in his ear.

Oli didn't respond with words; he leaned back and licked some residue cake from my cheek and blasting globs of cum all over the cake. Shaking, he turned to face me.

With somewhat cleared minds we starred at each other. Did I go too far? Was this just a onetime thing? I wanted answers; however, I wasn't ready to have a conversation. My full desire was just to have him again, as much as he wanted, but what if he didn't want anymore.

Finally, he spoke, "We need to shower. Is it still my birthday?"

I let out a sigh of relief, "Fuck yeah!"

Oli smiled and grabbed my cock forcing me to follow him to my bathroom shower. He turned on the water and, when the cake was washed away, he stuffed my cock into his mouth again. He played with my balls and jerked me off all while warm water sprayed down on him.

The visual was perfect, but the feeling was otherworldly. Oli's throat opening to let more of me into it, the quick grip of pressure when he would gag, the excess of warm flehm that he'd rub into my dick. "Have I ever told you how much I missed you?"

I felt a sly smile on my face. "Of course, you did," I pulled him close by his ass and kissed him, then I wormed my middle and ring finger into his asshole. "Show me how much," I said moving my kiss to his neck.

Oli's head rolled back, and the rest of his body leaned back with it as I kissed and licked down his small frame. He then straightened himself, grabbed ahold of my shower rod, and pulled himself up.

He wrapped his legs around my torso and held onto my neck. I struggled to raise my cock to his hole, but once the two found each other, I glided into him like a key once more. We both groaned with pleasure.

I moved us under the water and resumed fucking him. I never wanted to stop. Under the shower, Oli was more beautiful than ever, he glimmered. Together we splish-splashed with open mouths letting in shower water and each other's tongues, occasionally laughing as we'd shake the water from our eyes and hair only to get it in the other's eyes.

I felt my legs get weak and pressure quickly build in my ball sack. I screamed as I came in Oli's ass. Completely folding in on myself, I dropped down to my knees as sperm continued to fly from my cock.

Oli released his legs and stood over me, I ended up having my own cum drip from his hole onto my stomach. I was bent below him and smiled as he looked down on me. "So, was this a good birthday?" I asked, fatigued.

Oli scooped up the cum with his fingers and sucked it off. "Top five," he joked. "Definitely top five."

I chucked, "We can't have that, what would make this number one?"

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Oli, it's still your birthday, I'll give you whatever you can take," and with a long kiss, we left the shower and continued to celebrate Oli's birthday all over our apartment. And thus, a new birthday tradition was born.