The Bisexual Mushroom

Story Info
A lonely tree dweller has some visitors. #Bisexual men.
984 words
2.57
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the familiar sound of the dry leaves crushing under the footsteps of the two-legged creatures, as they trotted along a nearby trail. He blinked his eyes to be sure. He had also dreamt of them often, and he could still be in the dreaming.

He noticed that he had grown little larger. Part of him grew fuller inside the tree, and a new part, which felt more supple, was strutting out from the other side. While he poked at the traces of the dream, and this new feeling, a humming bird zig-zagged over and around him. He couldn't shake the feeling that it was sneering at his immobility. As if it said, "Oh, the distant stars I have traversed in my lifetime! And quite swiftly too, leaving hypnotic vortices of my own creation".

He didn't choose to be born this way. Crucified to the bark of a haggard old oak tree that was eagerly waiting to breath it's last breath, and callously holding his own life in its leash while at it. So, he sighed.

Because sighing was all he could do. But he also liked how a sigh felt. He liked how a sigh would swoosh around his tongue before it pranced away. And then, he would at least feel freer in mind. Sometimes, when he was in a cheery mood, he would even trap a sigh in for a comical effect, fill up his cheeks, and shuffle it around. Maybe if he sighed enough, the creatures of his dreams would arrive and rescue him from his misery one day.

And, because, perhaps, he had finally perfected his sigh, the footsteps started to grow louder. Even louder, birds and animals' chattered around him applauding in a mirrored excitement.

Silhouettes of the creatures appeared before him, rays of the sunlight haloing around them, like an eclipse he had once suspended his colors to. He forcefully blew away a leaf off his face to etch them in his memory in case he were to wake up. But there they really were. Right in front of him. The gods. Finally, in his waking. Two of them to be precise. One taller, larger, exuding composure of a tree. Another, with rounder hips and chest, with longer golden hair shining of deliverance, dark in face, but rest of its skin colored like a Raggiana.

As if their appearance was not cause enough for his faster exhalations, they started shedding their skin. They must have heard his call. Why else would they unveil their smooth secrets of this homogeneous under skin? Why else would the larger one breath down closely behind the other, over its shoulders, one hand stroking its exposed neck and use the other to reach for those most delightfully round chests, adorned by the sweetest looking seeds, squeezing, hiding and revealing, all at once? And then have its hands galivant all over. In turn, brandishing rest of the promises.

Is this why the oak tree was in despair? Maybe it had experienced this spectacle before, and decided to take solace in sorrow. Life couldn't be meaningful if such a moment were to ever end. If so, he would sympathize.

What fixated him even more were the sideward glances they threw at him, slowing their display from time to time. What did these glances mean? And before he could mull further, they stopped.

The shorter, to his momentary delight, walked closer to him. It smelt like a flower that had grazed him once. Then in the most crushing manner, leaving only the memory of a smile, it skipped past him. It left.

The larger creature remained in front of him. Relief and fear embraced each other inside. He could feel the desire reeking from the creature, piercing, clawing, thrashing at his very being. And then he saw it. It's hunger. Standing tall between its legs.

They had heard him.

His body responded faster than he let his eyes settle into the image. His mouth gaped to welcome the creature's erection, his tongue salivated and brimmed with a restless energy. With his lips open, he let out a sound so alien, yet vocalizing an all too familiar meaning that had haunted him his entire life. It responded.

The ground shook under its muscular thighs. And then in one giant motion the creature took itself into his mouth. Repeatedly. Slowly at first. It might have been testing him. But once it was certain, relentlessly. Its odor imprisoned his senses, as his face shook under its massive grasp.

Another unfamiliar feeling interrupted his newfound trance. Something, or someone, behind him. He felt his rear slowly stretched apart, and felt it nuzzle inside him. A reflexive clench took over him. Reading his hesitation, the creature in front of him relaxed its grip, paused its motion and stroked his cheeks gently. He looked up. It's eyes kinder, eased his apprehension further still. It was going to be alright.

The wet intruder at the back explored him further. While it teased, it released moans into him. Its moans intensified and quickly switched to more fiery laps and with the licks, a new sensation boiled over. It felt to him that licks were planting the very sun inside him. And as the plant grew, it germinated new gasps from his throat, over the stiffer creature in front of him, inviting it to continue its thrusts into his face. And with the thrusts synchronizing with the wet licks behind him, his mind transcended, to faraway lands, blurring his vision with the most auroral display.

Even the tree shook fiercely to their feral exchange. And in shaking so, it showered a rain of dew drops over the three, its leaves cheering in unison, greener than ever, as new ones bred from the branches in approval of the divine intercourse below. And as the moment rooted him between the two beings, he finally felt free.