The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 02

Story Info
Nikki is drawn further into her new world of submission.
5.4k words
4.65
16.4k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
250 Followers

Ryan was shocked at the message. This complete stranger wanted him to collude in denying Ryan's girlfriend any sexual release. He sent back another non-committal response. 'What do you have in mind?'

The next message from the self-described Mistress arrived almost instantly. 'We have agreed kitten (that's what I've started calling her) will submit to me for another three weeks. In that time I want to deny her an orgasm until we are into the final week. I want her so desperate for her orgasm that she will react to the slightest touch. And I want you involved. I need you to ensure she doesn't cheat and I want you to share the journey with her'.

'And what do you get out of this?' Ryan replied.

'I enjoy controlling other people's pleasure Ryan. I have online submissives who serve me but they are all men, I've never done this with a woman before. It's a whole new experience for me as well, knowing exactly how kitten will react to the things I make her do. I can never experience that when controlling a man'.

'Let me think about it. I'll message you tomorrow. Right now, I have a very needy and desperate girlfriend to look after. What are you suggesting I do with her now?'

'I'm going to message her. I will give her the option of playing along with this. If she agrees, she will know what to do. If she doesn't, you'll never hear from me again and the two of you can do whatever you want'.

'OK, that sounds fair. She has got to want to do this, I'm not going to force her into it' was Ryan's last message.

Nikki was beginning to wonder what was going on. Lying naked on her bed she had now recovered from the peak of sexual frenzy her Mistress had led her to. She was starting to feel cold as the sweat dried on her skin. Then suddenly the ping sounded on her phone and a shudder of anticipation ran through her.

'Hello kitten. You have a choice to make. We have three weeks left before I have to hand you back to your Master. I'd like to keep you denied for those three weeks and build up to one mind-blowing orgasm that you will always remember me by. There will be lots of tease and denial along the way to make sure you are a needy little slut ready to do anything to earn that orgasm. But if you are so desperate to cum now that you can't bear the thought of having to wait, you can, but you won't hear from me again'.

Nikki read the message twice and had just finished when the phone pinged again.

'One more thing kitten. I think I've persuaded your boyfriend to help me. So he will also be working hard to keep you in a constant state of arousal without allowing you to go all the way until I say so. Discuss it with him tonight and let me know your decision tomorrow'.

Nikki was shocked. Her online submission to dominants had always been a source of sexual excitement to her and Ryan, providing the stimulus to their lovemaking. Ryan had never colluded with her dominants before. Nikki sat up on the bed. Her earlier arousal had faded and she thought she was thinking clearly now. She swung her legs to the side of the bed and stood up. As she turned, she caught sight of herself in the full length mirror. Her inner thighs glistened with the juices of her earlier excitement. She opened her legs slightly and ran her hand down her stomach, across the trimmed hair above her pussy and down, shivering as her fingertips grazed the skin covering her clitoris. Then, weirdly, the thought popped into her head that her Mistress wouldn't approve of her touching herself without permission. She quickly withdrew her hand and walked across the room, grabbing her towel and heading for the shower.

Later that night Nikki and Ryan were cuddling on the sofa finishing the bottle of wine they had started with their meal. They had chosen a film but neither seemed to be paying much attention. Finally, Ryan pressed the pause button and turned to Nikki.

'It's no good, I can't stop thinking about earlier'.

'Me too' replied Nikki. 'What do you think? It does seem kind of hot doesn't it? Giving up control of my orgasms to a complete stranger'.

'Well it's got to be your choice. I'm not the focus of her attentions' Ryan said, somewhat unhelpfully.

'Let's do it' Nikki decided. 'After all, if things get too weird we can always bail out I guess'. But as she said it, she knew that wasn't an option. This almost felt like a challenge now.

Before she could start having second thoughts Nikki grabbed her phone and messaged 'We're in' to her Mistress. Almost immediately a reply arrived.

'Excellent. Such an eager denial slut aren't you, responding so soon. Well let's get started shall we. I want you to stop whatever it is you are doing now, pass the phone to Ryan and strip naked in front of him. Whatever he tells you to do this evening, you must do to please me'.

Without a second thought, Nikki passed the phone to Ryan and said 'She wants you to have this'. Then she stood up, faced Ryan and started to peel her T-shirt over her head.

Ryan held the phone but was already staring at Nikki as she started to push her leggings down her thighs. The phone pinged but he struggled to divert his gaze. As Nikki started the slightly less sexy task of extricating her feet from the scrunched up leggings around her ankles, he glanced down.

'Hello Ryan. So you've agreed to help ensure your girlfriend remains denied until I say so. Excellent. Well tonight we will start gently. I want you to get her aroused and keep her there for as long as you can. But she is not to cum, that is important. Why not make her do something out of character, something she's not done with you before? She is under instruction to do whatever you require of her'.

Ryan read the message and then looked up at his girlfriend, who was now standing in front of him with her arms behind her back unfastening her bra. As he looked, she moved her arms and lent forwards, allowing gravity to pull the fabric away from her breasts.

'I've just the thing in mind, Mistress. Don't worry, she will go to bed tonight wishing she hadn't agreed to your little game' messaged Ryan. With that he put the phone down and once more watched Nikki. She had dropped the bra onto the pile of discarded clothing and was now hooking her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers. Ryan watched as, without hesitation, the knickers were pushed down over her thighs, past the point of greatest resistance before falling beyond her knees and to the floor. Nikki stooped, picked up the panties and added them to the pile. Then she stood, her hands clasped demurely in front of her in a subconscious effort to cover her nakedness.

'I don't think you should be shy in front of me Nikki. Kneel down. Hands behind your head, shoulders back, chest out'. Nikki followed the instructions, her breasts now thrust out for her lover to admire.

Nikki was particularly proud of her breasts. They were, in her slightly biased opinion, her best asset. Full and rounded but with the firmness of youth, topped off by two slightly larger than average areolae. But she had never displayed them so brazenly as this before.

'Now open your legs, slut. I want your knees shoulder width apart'. Nikki looked directly into Ryan's eyes. He had called her a slut. And she had felt a new level of arousal as he had done so. She moved her legs, feeling the rub of the carpet as she parted her knees. She was now fully displayed in front of her boyfriend.

'Mmmm. I think we will need to do something with that pubic hair over the next few days. I want it all shaved off slut'. Ryan had the faintest trace of a smirk on his face.

Nikki couldn't believe her boyfriend was talking to her like this. He had always said he liked the narrow landing strip of hair she maintained above her sex and had never before suggested she remove it. But before she could think too much, his next command was delivered.

'Right, on your feet slut. It's time you started earning your next orgasm, whenever that might be'.

Nikki raised herself up off the floor, moving her hands to push herself up.

'What do you think you are doing slut? Did I say to take your hands down? Now, stand up straight. Hands behind your head, legs apart'.

Nikki did as she was told, conscious that now she was standing her pussy was even more visible to Ryan who remained seated on the sofa. She again thought about how on display she was and the fact he kept referring to her as 'slut'. It made the whole scene a little more decadent. Nikki felt herself starting to moisten between her now parted thighs.

'OK. Now I want you to dance for me. Put on some nice, slow music and pretend you are performing for me in a lap dancing joint'.

'May I take my arms down...Master?' Nikki asked.

'You may. But I don't think you should be calling me Master. You already have one of those, and a Mistress. Call me Sir, that sounds sufficiently respectful'.

'Yes, Sir' she replied. Nikki lowered her arms and started looking around for her phone. Spotting it next to the TV she moved across the room, picked it up and connected to their Bluetooth speaker before starting to play one of their favourite tunes. Then she moved back across the room to once again stand in front of Ryan. As the music started, Nikki began to sway her hips. Her hands went back behind her head and she once again pushed her breasts forward, enjoying the fact they were gently bouncing now as her hip movements caused her upper body to move to the music. She felt a little self-conscious dancing naked, but soon she got into the rhythm of the song and her inhibitions started to fall away. She bent her knees and lowered herself as she continued to gyrate, then took a step closer to Ryan and raised one foot to rest on his knee.

As the song neared its end, Nikki returned her foot to the floor, lowered her hands from behind her head and placed them on her hips. She parted her legs a little more, completed one more gyration of her hips and then slowly moved her hands towards her pussy. Ryan watched transfixed as Nikki, using both hands, spread her outer labia in front of her boyfriend. Then shifting her hands to keep her lips open with just her left hand, her right searched out her clitoris and started to slowly stimulate her most sensitive spot, her strokes in time with the music. She threw her head back and groaned as the song came to an end.

'Would you like another Sir?' she asked, looking Ryan in the eye with a smile spreading across her face.

'I've got a better idea. I want you to do the same dance to the same song...but this time with the blinds open'. The smile disappeared from Nikki's face quicker than a wasp avoiding a rolled up newspaper. She looked behind her at the blinds that covered the window running the full length of the living room. Ryan lived in a third floor flat in the centre of the city. Opposite was a hotel. Nikki and Ryan had sat on their sofa and chuckled on more than one occasion when hotel guests had opened curtains in their underwear or nightclothes, unaware that their room was overlooked by the flats. She was conscious that with the blinds open the tables would be turned.

'You can turn our lights off. And what are the chances of someone seeing you? It's nearly 10pm, it's dark. Anyone in the hotel will have settled into their rooms and drawn the curtains by now'.

Nikki saw the logic in what Ryan was saying. But then it wasn't him that would potentially be naked in front of complete strangers. She moved slowly towards the main light switch, still thinking it through. As she switched off the overhead light, Ryan added 'And what did your Mistress tell you. You are to obey my instructions. Correct?'

'Yes Sir'.

'Then I want you to dance for me with the blinds open, slut'.

The word slut did it. Hearing Ryan call her that pushed Nikki into what she would later recognise as sub-space. She hurried around the room switching off the three table lamps they had and the room was thrown into darkness. Then Nikki walked to the side of the window and slowly pulled the drawstring that opened the blinds. The slats all moved from the vertical to the horizontal, bathing the room in a shadowy half-light, illuminated by the street lights and the almost full moon. She let go of the drawstring and stepped back into the room, her confidence growing as she realised the blinds, although open, would still make it difficult for anyone to see her entire body.

'No slut, that's not good enough. I want the blinds completely open. Pull them up to the top of the window'.

She looked at Ryan and shook her head slightly, but at the same time said 'Yes Sir'. Then she stepped back to the drawstring, pulling the second string to raise the slats to the top of the window. As she watched them rise she realised Ryan was determined to have her fully on display if anyone did chance to look across from the hotel.

Nervously she moved back to the centre of the room and stood before Ryan, glancing over her shoulder towards the hotel. From a very quick look she couldn't see any open windows, but she couldn't be sure.

'Look at me slut' Ryan said. 'Time for the repeat performance'. Nikki pressed play on the song and tried to remember the moves she had employed last time. She was much more nervous, but at least she was facing into the room, so if anyone did happen to look across all they would see was a dimly lit outline of a woman dancing. They may not even be able to work out that she was naked. Feeling slightly more emboldened, Nikki once more got into the rhythm of the song and by the time of her finale she had almost forgotten the open blinds as she once more spread her labia for her boyfriend and started to stimulate her clitoris. As the song ended, she looked almost disappointed, continuing to circle her finger around her clit as she stood in front of her boyfriend.

'Hands away slut. How did that make you feel?' asked Ryan.

She removed her hand begrudgingly from her clitoris. 'Amazing. Scared and yet exhilarated at the same time' she replied.

'Well there's one more dance to be performed slut and then I'll give you a reward. Same song, same dance, but this time with the table lamps switched on'.

'NO!' cried Nikki, a look of terror on her face.

'Yes' replied Ryan with an evil grin on his. He knew this was risky, but he wanted to see how far she would go. The distance between the two buildings was sufficient to make it difficult for anyone to get a good quality picture with a cameraphone and what were the chances of someone being ready with a proper camera and zoom lens? He'd been scanning the hotel windows as Nikki had performed her second dance, though admittedly his attention had been drawn to his girlfriend towards the end of her routine, and most of the windows in the hotel that had a good view of their living room had their curtains closed. There were a couple that didn't, but the rooms were in darkness which suggested they were unoccupied. So his plan to switch the lights on was a risk, but it was a calculated risk.

'OK. Stand still slut. Hands behind your head, legs apart. I'm going to refer to this as your waiting position from now on. Understood?'

'Yes Sir' Nikki replied, adopting the position described and conscious the blinds remained open.

'Now, you are going to do this. What I suggest is that you shake your hair and let it fall forwards. That way, worst case scenario, if someone gets a picture of you, your face will be sufficiently obscured that you could always deny it was you. It's my apartment, not yours so they won't be able to identify you that way. For all they know, if they got as far as finding out who I am, it could have been a photographic model showing off for me. Does that make sense?'

'Yes Sir' she said again. Nikki was thinking about what he had said and was slightly confused. She would be facing away from the window so no one would be able to get a photo of her face.

'Very good slut. Now for your final surprise. Turn around'.

'What?' she shrieked.

'You heard me. Turn around. This time you are dancing for your audience, not for me. That's why I suggested the hair across your face'.

Nikki stood stock still, holding the position but shocked to the core. This would be so much worse than before, facing the window, fully exposed to anyone who chanced to look across.

Ryan saw her hesitation and moved from the sofa. He stood next to her and put his arm around her waist. 'You don't have to do this, but if you want to touch yourself anymore tonight, it's the only way you will earn my permission'. As he spoke his other hand touched her stomach, taught from the position she was holding, and started to descend towards her pussy. As his fingers glided between her labia it soon became apparent that she was excited and scared in equal measure.

'Your choice slut' he said as he moved back to the sofa. 'If you turn around, I will switch the lights on. If you stay where you are, we end this and go to bed. No recriminations but no more stimulation for you tonight'.

Nikki remained in her waiting position. She could feel the moistness between her legs. Despite the fear she felt, she was also turned on. 'Well I've come this far' she thought 'and I am supposed to obey him'. Having made the decision, the feeling of confidence returned as she dropped back into sub-space. She took a deep breath and turned to face the window, maintaining her pose. She shook her head and some of her hair fell forward, though it was difficult to gauge how much of her face was covered without moving her hands.

As the first light came on she shuddered. She was looking across at the hotel, scanning the windows as Ryan had done earlier to see if anyone was looking. She reached the same conclusion and relaxed slightly as the second and third table lamps came on. Then Ryan started the music. She took one final deep breath and began to sway her hips.

'Take one step closer to the window slut. You're on display, not hiding in the shadows'. Nikki stepped forward, silently cursing her boyfriend for getting into his dominant role so easily.

Nikki found it harder to catch the rhythm this time, still nervous at the fact she was on display even though she was now almost sure no one was looking. She tried her best but was conscious her performance was not to the same level as the previous two. Then suddenly a light came on in one of the hotel rooms. It was slightly higher than their apartment and off to the right. Nikki's attention was immediately drawn to it. She slowed down her movements as she looked across and saw a figure approaching the window, reach for the curtain and start to pull it across. A late arrival at the hotel perhaps. The curtain started to move and she thought she could make out the shape as male, but couldn't be sure. Then the curtain stopped before it had completed its journey. She saw the figure take a step closer to the window and it appeared they had seen Nikki, naked and illuminated in the window of the flat performing a dance for anyone who wanted to take the time to look across.

Ryan had seen the scene developing as well and noticed Nikki slow down as it became clear she was being watched. He kept switching his gaze from his girlfriend to the shape at the window and back. He was looking to see if there was any sign of the shape using a phone but there had been none.

'Well it looks as though your performance isn't to an empty house any more slut. I hope you don't disappoint them. Keep going'. He also grabbed his phone to take some pictures. He was sure Nikki's Mistress would appreciate a view of proceedings.

Nikki was mortified. She continued as best she could, rationalising in her head that she had been seen so what did it matter now. She had also been looking for any tell-tale sign of a phone being used to film her and was clinging to the fact there had been no sign the figure in the window was doing anything other than concentrating on the view playing out in front of him.

KayLocke
KayLocke
250 Followers
12