The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song was well over half way now. Nikki was starting to think about how to end her dance as she had no intention of doing now what she had done previously. Ryan had clearly been thinking along the same lines.

'I hope you aren't thinking of changing the routine, slut. I'm sure your audience would appreciate the end as much as I did'.

Suddenly Nikki felt different. She was going to do whatever she was told to and hang the consequences. But she was going to take one precaution. She shook her head violently and with the freedom of being able to move her arms, reached up to pull plenty of hair across her face. Then she reached down between her legs and spread her labia before moving to her clit and resuming her stroking. This time she started to groan as soon as she touched her sensitive nub.

After what seemed like just seconds but was in fact almost a minute, the music stopped. Nikki stopped swaying and reluctantly removed her hands from her sex. She stood still, looking up at her audience without trying to cover herself in any way. As she looked at the shape, he started to applaud her. Feeling emboldened at the fact her performance had been appreciated, she brought her legs closer together, placed her arm across her breasts and bowed. Then she removed her arm, opened her legs once more and stepped almost up to the window before blowing a kiss to the voyeur.

The man in the hotel smiled, though Nikki was too far away to see it, before once more grasping his curtain and pulling it fully across the window. He was pretty sure he would be booking this hotel again for his next business trip to these parts.

Nikki turned her back to the window and stepped into the centre of the room. 'May I close the blinds now Sir?' she asked.

'You may' Ryan replied, rising from the sofa as he spoke.

Nikki dropped the slats back into place, blocking the outside world from view before approaching Ryan. 'I hope Sir approved of his slut's performance?' she asked, reaching to his groin and feeling the erection that had developed. Then she took his hand and led him to the bedroom where she slowly undressed Ryan until he stood naked before her.

'Maybe I should open the curtains in here, see how you like it?' she said, walking away from him. Ryan moved quickly, grabbing Nikki's arm and throwing her playfully onto the bed. They lay side by side on the covers and Ryan ran his hand from her face slowly down her body to her pussy.

'My god, I love you, you crazy thing' he said as his hand explored her.

'Well I'm glad that you've confirmed that for me after making me display myself like that' she replied. Then Nikki reached for Ryan's manhood as he started to part her outer labia. They spent the next 10 minutes playing with each other, Ryan having to stop regularly to allow Nikki to calm down. Her performance had delivered the desired effect, she was clearly aroused to the point of orgasm and Ryan didn't want to accidentally take her over the edge.

As he felt himself approaching his own climax Ryan decided on one more surprise for Nikki. He moved her hand off his penis and slid off the bed. Nikki looked confused as she watched him walk into the bathroom and return moments later with the belts from their two robes. Then he jumped back onto the bed and straddled Nikki, his knees at about the level of her navel. His slightly softening penis flopping against Nikki's stomach as his hands took first one or her wrists then the other, binding each to the bedframe with the robe belts.

'Just to make sure you don't get up to anything you shouldn't' he said. Then he pushed himself up to full kneeling position and took hold of his penis.

'Tell me what it felt like to be exposed like that tonight' he asked. Nikki started to explain in great detail how she had felt firstly nervous, then excited and then finally the feeling of sub-space that allowed her to relax. As she spoke Ryan started to masturbate. Nikki became more excited as she watched her boyfriend near his climax, but she could do nothing to stimulate herself.

'What about me' she cried as he groaned with pleasure.

'You are my denial slut' was his response and as he spoke the first stream of semen was ejected from his penis, the force of his climax shooting it so far as to land on Nikki's chin. As the subsequent ejaculations fell onto her breasts and belly he slowly stopped stroking himself.

'Please Sir' Nikki pleaded as he slowly lifted his knee from the bed and moved to lie next to her again. He left her hands tied and the semen on her skin as he returned his hand to her pussy. But after a few moments, as soon as Nikki started to gasp in pleasure, he withdrew his hand and moved it to hold her chin. Then he turned her head to look at him.

'That's all for tonight my darling. But as I can't trust you not to touch yourself in this state, I'm going to leave you tied like that for a while'. With that he kissed her on the lips and rolled away from her, turning off the lights using the switch by the side of the bed. Hiding his hands from Nikki, he set the alarm on his watch to an hour hence, so that he would be woken to untie her if he fell asleep in the meantime.

Nikki lay next to him, frustrated. She was so aroused she was convinced one more touch against her clitoris would send her over the edge to a climax of unimagined pleasure. She had been so turned on by the exposure and then by Ryan's touch, she was desperate to experience the pleasure that was so near. Yet she knew deep down that this is what she had signed up for and as she heard Ryan's breathing change to a gentle slumber, she resigned herself to having to try and sleep with her arms bound and his cum slowly sliding across her body onto the sheets below her.

When Ryan's alarm woke him he turned to find his girlfriend asleep. He gently undid her hands and went to get a spare sheet to cover her body.

The next two weeks followed a similar theme. Nikki was frequently wound up to levels of sexual frenzy she had rarely experienced before, only to be left denied and frustrated. Both Ryan and their mysterious online Mistress were taking pleasure in seeing how far they could push her and Nikki began to sense they were in touch with each other plotting their next evil game.

The two weeks saw Nikki made to wear a vibrating love egg, initially inside the apartment, but as the tasks her dominants set became more challenging, she was made to venture out with the egg inside her. What made it difficult for her was that the vibrations were app controlled, which meant both Ryan and her Mistress were able to switch them on whenever they chose, often without even knowing where Nikki was. Because she worked from home it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but Nikki still found herself caught out twice while in the supermarket, once, of all places, in their local library where she did some volunteer work one afternoon a week and once, ironically, when shopping for new knickers. She had found her heightened levels of arousal meant she was getting through four or five pairs a day at the moment.

By the second week the egg was a permanent resident in Nikki's pussy, only allowed out when she went to sleep in case it encouraged her to play with herself when Ryan was sleeping. However, her Mistress had thought through that scenario as well and instead of being tied up each night, Ryan been told to purchase a pair of BDSM mittens that could be padlocked on and meant Nikki was unable to do anything other than rub the mitten against her pussy, which had proved to be insufficient to trigger a climax - Nikki had tried on more than one occasion.

Ryan moved into her apartment temporarily to ensure she didn't cheat and a combination of his supervision and the mittens at night meant she had been unable to break the rules of the game. By the end of that second week, her third without an orgasm, she was climbing the walls in her desperation to cum.

Ryan had also developed into a very accomplished dominant. His favourite pastime was finding out when Nikki was on a Zoom call for work. He would position himself out of camera shot but close enough to follow the entire conversation. Then, at particularly difficult times for Nikki, he would switch the egg on. He only ever used low or medium settings, but by the end of the second week Nikki was beginning to get used to waiting for the vibrations to start before she spoke on her conference calls.

Over the following weekend, Nikki found herself almost regretting the fact the game was about to end. She expected to be allowed an orgasm towards the end of the final week. The arrangement with her Mistress had only ever been temporary and the following weekend would see her back under the control of her online Dom. But she had been so turned over the last two weeks she felt returning to the simple tasks and pictures required by her Dom would be an anti-climax.

On the Sunday Ryan surprised her with breakfast in bed. He set the tray carrying the breakfast on the bed as he undid her mittens, then placed it on her lap.

'What's this for?' asked Nikki. 'It's not my birthday until Thursday. You're a little early to be spoiling me'.

'Well, I wanted to check something with you. I'm thinking of arranging a little surprise for your birthday this year given the circumstances. Will you trust me, it could be a little risqué?'

'What, more so than having me perform in front of an entire hotel of strangers? More than sending me out with something inside my pussy that I have no control over? What's that devious mind of yours planning now?' Without waiting for an answer she continued 'Yes, I trust you. You know what my limits are'.

'Oh good' replied Ryan. 'I can't wait to see your face when you find out what I've planned'.

12