The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Kitten' said Nikki. 'Does that mean you are....'

'Yes my dear. I'm the Mistress you were chatting to via messages. Here in the flesh'.

With that, Mistress took a step backwards and looked Nikki up and down, savouring the body that was displayed in front of her. Nikki was embarrassed. A complete stranger standing in front of her and she was on display, naked, spread open, every inch of her visible to this woman who was clearly enjoying the view she had.

'Or rather, it's you in the flesh. I took the much more modest approach of wearing some clothes. You really are exquisite my darling'. The Mistress was clearly exploring every part of Nikki with her eyes, from the chestnut hair that was slightly longer than shoulder length, pooling on her shoulders in her current predicament, to the sculpted lines of her neck, then down to her full breasts that stood proudly from her chest. The Mistress appeared captivated by the sight of Nikki's breasts, the fullness creating a rounded curve that crossed over the straighter outline of her body formed by her forearm lining up with her armpit, the lower part of her ribcage below her breast and the side of her stomach that curved much more gently that the outline of the breast, before arriving at her hips. Nikki's areola capped the breasts and complemented their shape, copying the full roundness and contradicting the straight lines the rest of her upper body sought to present. The valley of her cleavage pointed down to a waist that was discernible without making her skinny and her hips appeared to have been designed to present her pussy to the viewer, the natural end of the eyes' journey over the contours of her body. Nikki shuddered as the inspection continued, feeling self-conscious at her nakedness and yet returning again and again to that one word; 'exquisite'. Then she snapped back to the reality of the moment.

'What the hell is going on' yelled Nikki. Looking to the side of her Mistress, Nikki sought to catch the eye of her boyfriend. 'Ryan, what's happening?'

Her Mistress stepped forward and returned her hand to Nikki's cheek, this time pushing Nikki's head round so that her gaze was focussed squarely on her Mistress.

'Now, now kitten. Surely you've realised by now, I'm in charge here not Ryan. I'm your birthday present. Your very considerate boyfriend has organised an evening you will never forget'. With that Mistress lowered her head slightly and kissed Nikki full on the lips. It lasted only a few seconds and yet it had a profound effect on Nikki. The first time she had ever kissed the lips of, or been kissed on the lips by, another woman.

'Don't look so worried kitten. Tonight is all about pleasure, though it might also involve a little pain. Your pleasure, my pleasure, why I'm sure even Ryan will experience a little pleasure. But definitely your pain. That's reserved just for you. We won't be sharing any of that'.

The Mistress walked around Nikki as she was speaking with the result that as she finished her little monologue she was directly behind Nikki, in the blindspot that Nikki was prevented from seeing as a result of her bonds. Then Nikki felt a hand gently push her hair away from her right ear, before gathering the hair in a bunch at the nape of her neck, the hand creating the tie and forming a sort of ponytail from the hair that had previously covered Nikki's ear. As Nikki got used to the feel of the hand in her hair, she suddenly felt breath on her neck and then sensed lips close to her ear.

The Mistress whispered quietly 'I know this has come as a huge shock to you kitten. If you want, you can say no to this. I persuaded Ryan to go along with this plan when I learnt your birthday coincided with the end of our little arrangement. Look above the door kitten. See the clock? In a little less than three hours it will be your birthday. Between now and then, you belong to me. Your body, your mind, why even your soul will be mine. I am going to push you harder than you've ever been pushed and at the end of that journey, you will be allowed an orgasm. How does that sound kitten? After weeks of denial, you are going to be allowed the orgasm that you crave. All you need do is give yourself to me, completely, for the next few hours. But you can say no. You signed up to a little online fun. You never expected it to become so real and even though your boyfriend thinks you might enjoy this, it doesn't mean you actually want it. Fantasy and reality are two very different things. So, tell me, do you want me to continue, or would you like me to leave?'

Nikki was captivated. The soft tone of her Mistress's voice had a hypnotic effect. As the Mistress waited for an answer, Nikki again drifted into sub-space. She craved the woman's touch. She desperately wanted the orgasm she had been denied for so long and even though the logical part of her mind said she could say no, go home and orgasm in any way of her choosing, she was suddenly desperate to experience an orgasm at the hands of her Mistress.

Nikki looked the woman in directly in the eyes and whispered 'Continue please Mistress'.

'I'm sorry kitten, I didn't quite hear that. What did you say?'

'Continue please Mistress' Nikki said more audibly.

'I want you to repeat these words after me. Ryan, you need to record your girlfriend's consent. Now kitten, I want you to say the following...'

Nikki listened intently and then repeated the words verbatim. 'I consent to you using me Mistress. My body and mind are yours, do with them what you will'.

The Mistress again advanced to Nikki and kissed her. Longer this time, the kiss electrifying Nikki. As Mistress broke the connection between their lips, Nikki found herself moving her head forwards, almost chasing after her Mistress's lips in the hope of being allowed one more kiss.

The Mistress chuckled softly as she once more walked behind Nikki. Then she repeated her previous actions, moving Nikki's hair and whispering gently in her ear. 'Thank you, kitten. I hope you enjoy what's to follow. Now, if things get a little too intense, I want you to say the word 'AMBER' and we will take a little break. And if you want anything to stop, you use the words 'RED ZONE'. They are your safe words for tonight. Understood?'

'Yes Mistress' replied Nikki.

'Excellent. For a break, what do you say?'

'Amber, Mistress'

'And to stop?'

'Red zone, Mistress'

'I think we are going to get along famously kitten. Now, let the games begin'. With those words, the Mistress let go of Nikki's hair and walked around her subject to stand facing her. The Mistress lifted her right hand and this time pushed it under the hair cascading over Nikki's shoulders. Her fingers started to gently stroke Nikki's neck and the trussed up submissive found herself leaning into the touch.

'I have wanted to do this from the moment I read your tweets kitten. I'd never thought about dominating a woman until I came across you. That naivety and innocence of someone new to their submissive nature. I saw you as a blank canvas on which I could create my vision of the perfect submissive. And when you sent those photos, I found myself longing to touch all these sensitive parts'. As she spoke, Mistress moved her hand to Nikki's earlobe, then to her cheek, her nose and then that part of her neck under her chin. Nikki melted to the touch, feeling exhilarated at the attention she received from this dominant woman before her.

The Mistress stepped closer and started to gently stroke the curves of Nikki's left breast. 'Imagine my surprise when your boyfriend let slip the fact we only lived half an hour apart. It felt we were destined to meet kitten, that the stars had aligned to grant my wish to touch this virgin canvas of skin on which I will create my artwork'.

Nikki was again mesmerised by the words she heard and the soft, incessant touch of her Mistress. 'Now tell me kitten, has your boyfriend ever inflicted any pain on you when you make love?'

'No, Mistress'. Before the words had left her mouth, Nikki screamed in shock as her Mistress swiftly took the nipple on her left breast between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing sharply.

'Tonight you will experience pain and pleasure beyond your wildest imagination my darling'. The pressure on her nipple eased and Nikki let out a deep breath as sensation returned. Then almost immediately her Mistress grasped both nipples in the same manner, applying a little less pressure and prompting a sharp intake of breath rather than a scream. Then she slowly increased the pressure while at the same time lifting both breasts by the nipples. Nikki reacted by standing on tiptoe, trying to reduce the weight of her breasts pulling on her nipples. But her Mistress was prepared and continued to raise the height of her hands and the nipples they controlled.

'My my, what sensitive nipples. I am going to enjoy myself tonight' her Mistress goaded. Nikki said nothing, aware of the fact she had already given this stranger complete control over her body and taking just a little comfort from the fact she had safe words if she needed them.

'But enough pain for now. We must remember to balance it with some pleasure'. With that, Mistress let go of the two nipples and watched as Nikki's breasts fell, before bouncing back to their natural position. Mistress's hands then went to Nikki's sides and stroked her hips, before the right hand made its was between Nikki's legs, the index finger tracing the ridge between Nikki's outer labia.

'Well it looks as though you are enjoying this kitten'. As she spoke, her finger dipped into Nikki's vagina before swiftly being removed and raised to Nikki's mouth. Involuntarily, Nikki opened her mouth and began to suck on the finger, tasting her arousal and adding to the dampness between her legs.

Her Mistress once more paced behind her, disappearing from view at the point Nikki was unable to turn her head beyond the confines of the two arms that were pulled above her head. Nikki had completely forgotten about the position she was in, but the restriction of her arms suddenly came back into her consciousness and she realised for the first time that her arms were aching.

'Mistress, please may I be unchained? My body is yours, but my arms are beginning to ache'.

'Soon kitten, but I haven't quite finished with you in this position just yet'. After a momentary pause, Nikki felt a hand stroking her buttock, or more precisely the crease that joined buttock and thigh. Once more the touch electrified her whole body, knowing that she was powerless to stop this stranger from touching the most intimate parts of her body and yet desperately wanting the connection to be maintained.

'Now, what shall we do first'. Nikki heard footsteps on the wooden floor and after a few strides the Mistress appeared in her peripheral vision, stepping towards the rack of implements on the wall. Nikki looked over the array of implements with a growing sense of foreboding. How many would she feel the sting of before the evening was through? She looked at the clock above the door. Nine thirty. Still two and a half hours before her birthday and the promise of blissful release. Nikki wasn't sure she would be able to stand another two minutes of the intense interaction she had just experienced, let alone another two hours. She heard footsteps once more and turned her head to see her Mistress walking slowly back to her previous position behind the restrained body, noticing that she carried in her hand a riding crop.

Nikki steeled herself for the first strike of the crop. She had never experienced it previously and was trying to imagine what a small area of leather would feel like on her bare skin when suddenly, without warning, a hand cracked across her the cheek of her ass. She shrieked, more in surprise than pain. It was followed by another, then a third. Her Mistress then applied the same three smacks on her other cheek. This continued for 2-3 minutes, first one cheek then the other receiving three smacks. When her Mistress finished, Nikki felt a warm glow emanating from her buttocks.

'That's better, properly warmed up. I'd hate to hurt you too soon kitten. Now are you ready for your first cropping?'

'Yes Mistress' she replied immediately.

'Very good. Now I want you to count kitten. After each stroke you announce the count, say thank you and ask for another. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress'.

As soon as she answered the first blow landed on her right cheek.

'One. Thank you Mistress. Please may I have another'.

'Excellent kitten. Are you sure you haven't done this before?'

'No Mistress. Thank you Mistress'.

The second blow landed and Nikki raised her head to clearly enunciate 'Two. Thank you Mistress. Please may I have another'. And so it continued until Mistress had delivered 20 blows to each buttock. Once Nikki had become accustomed to the initial sting as the leather landed on her skin, she began to enjoy the rhythm and feel of the crop. As her Mistress declared the cropping over, Nikki let out an audible sigh.

'What's the matter my darling? Did you want me to continue?'

'Yes Mistress. Please Mistress' Nikki pleaded. Her Mistress moved round to face her once more. She raised the crop to Nikki's mouth.

'Kiss it'.

Nikki immediately pressed her lips to the leather and did as she was commanded. The crop was moved lower, tracing the outline of Nikki's left breast. She shivered slightly to the touch but then tried her best to arch her back, offering her breasts to her Mistress. The Mistress grinned and in one quick motion flicked the crop across Nikki's nipple. The accuracy of her aim was astounding and Nikki cried out as the blow created a shooting pain from her nipple, through her breast and up to her brain. Whereas the blows to her buttocks had been vaguely pleasurable, the overriding feeling in her more sensitive nipple was pain. The crop quickly travelled across to her right breast and the pain was repeated, from the nipple it radiated through her breast and escaped as a gasp from her mouth.

The Mistress returned the crop to the gentle stroking motion, this time tracing the outline of her right breast. Then it centred itself, tracing the line of Nikki's cleavage and then extending down past her navel to her pussy. Nikki was unable to move her legs as they remained tightly bound to the spreader bar, but she wished she had been able to spread them wider and give her Mistress full access to her most private parts. The crop rubbed gently against her lips before continuing its descent, rubbing gently along first one inner thigh and then the other. Nikki threw her head back and moaned softly at the pleasure she took from the gentle caress of the crop. Her eyes were closed and she was completely unprepared for what came next.

The Mistress drew back the crop and then taking a full swing, brought the leather quickly up between Nikki's legs, smacking violently into the uppermost part of her vagina and her clitoris. Nikki's eyes shot open and she stared straight into the glinting eyes of her Mistress. But she didn't utter a sound. They held each other's gaze for what seemed like hours before the Mistress drew back the crop and repeated the blow.

'You're not counting kitten'.

'Sorry Mistress. Two Mistress. Thank you Mistress. May I have another please Mistress'.

'No kitten, we aren't playing catch up. Start counting now from zero'.

With that another blow connected sharply between her legs and Nikki began again at one. After the seventh actual blow, with the count reaching five, the Mistress walked away from Nikki towards the rack of implements.

'That's enough of that, I have a nasty suspicion if I carry on you'll be getting too close to an orgasm you naughty thing. Am I right?'

'Yes Mistress. Please carry on Mistress. I am so close' was Nikki's reply.

'Then you need to calm down kitten. Look at the time. We have a long way still to go. And don't forget, you have to ask permission. Any unauthorised orgasms will result in my most severe punishment being administered'.

'Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress'.

'Now, what shall we choose next?' Nikki was able to see her Mistress as she hung up the crop and ran her hand across the selection of different implements. There must have been over 30, ranging from wooden and leather paddles of all shapes and sizes to leather floggers and whips.

'Oh, I almost forgot. Your arms'. The Mistress walked back to Nikki, stood by her side and then gently ran her fingers from Nikki's elbow down to her armpit, first on one arm then the other. Nikki was ticklish and found it impossible not to squirm in her bonds. Her arms felt heavy and were aching, but the mere touch of her Mistress left her feeling so alive.

'Ryan, why don't you come over here and get your poor, defenceless girlfriend down from this little predicament she finds herself in'. The Mistress had turned to Ryan, who had been busy taking photos of the two women.

'Yes, Mistress' he said, suddenly realising how similar his words sounded to those Nikki had muttered moments before.

As Ryan approached Nikki and reached up to undo the cuffs he whispered to her 'are you ok, babe?' Nikki just nodded. She couldn't find any words to describe how she felt at that moment, exhilarated to be the centre of attention and at the same time nervous of what was to come next.

When her arms were released she lowered them, clasping one hand in the other and holding her arms in front of her. The Mistress came closer to Nikki, wrapping her hands around one of Nikki's aching forearms and gently kneading the muscles.

'Shake them a little my dear and the blood will soon start flowing again'. Nikki did as she was told. Obeying her Mistress had become second nature now.

'You can unfasten your own legs kitten. We won't be needing the spreader for a while'. Nikki bent to undo the bar from the cuffs, feeling slightly disappointed that she would not be open and at the mercy of her Mistress. She needn't have worried.

'Very good. Now, over to the cross kitten. I have a little game for us to play'. Nikki walked slowly to the cross but then stopped.

'Which way do you want me Mistress?'

'Ass facing out kitten. I have plans for that beautiful bottom of yours'. There was a wicked glint in the Mistress's eye as she spoke.

Nikki positioned herself on the cross, noticing that the cuffs she wore were designed to attach to all the equipment in the room, the clips on the four corners of the cross attaching to the rings on the cuffs. Without any words being spoken, Ryan advanced to her and fastened each arm and leg to the securing points on the cross. Nikki was again held open and defenceless in front of her Mistress but this time the cross gave some support to her aching arms. It was at a very slight angle, meaning Nikki was able to lean her body into the leather spokes of the cross for support. It was about a metre from the wall, so without moving her head through 90 degrees, Nikki had no way of knowing what was going on behind her and, by extension, what was about to be done to her. She felt a hand gently stroking her buttocks and knew from the softness of the touch that it was her Mistress.

'Such beautiful skin. It's almost a shame to mark it. But you are going to carry some stripes from me for the next few days as a reminder of our session kitten. Now to our game. I am going to choose three implements from the rack and strike you once with each. You have to guess what that implement is from a single stroke. Get it right and you will receive five strokes with that instrument. Get it wrong and you receive fifteen. Understood?'

"Yes Mistress. Mistress?' Nikki repeated the word as a question.

'Yes kitten, what is it? I hope you aren't going to complain'.

'No Mistress, it's just.....I don't know the names of all the instruments Mistress'.