The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 03

Story Info
Our submissive receives a birthday surprise.
11.7k words
4.78
22.5k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

This is the final part of Nikki's story....for now. I may write a follow on, but part 3 is intended to bring the initial story to an end. So I'd like to thank those who have inspired me to write this. The naïve innocent new to submission is someone I met on Twitter. She is no longer active having withdrawn to focus her time on her 'Daddy' so she will never know how she inspired this story. It was 'kitten' who first stoked my imagination over the idea of a female Domme and a female submissive. I am still in touch with the inspiration for Nikki -- the real life lady isn't submissive and isn't into girls, though I think there may be an exhibitionist in there somewhere. She provided the physical outline as well as some of the lifestyle characteristics. She does know who she is and I am eternally grateful to her for encouraging me to write this. Finally, yes, the Mistress is based on me and no, I've never had a woman serve me. And one more thing, the very first mention of female Domme/female sub came from a male sub who submitted to me a while back -- thank you Sam.

============================================================================

Nikki was so desperate to have an orgasm. It was almost three weeks since she had agreed to give control of her orgasms to the unknown Mistress who had messaged her through Twitter, almost four weeks since she had last cum. Since her boyfriend had joined in the game and discovered his dominant side, she had lived her life in a constant state of arousal, often subjected to tasks that were designed to stimulate her without offering any form of release. The arrangement was due to come to an end that coming weekend and Nikki had been clinging to the hope that the time with her Mistress in control would end with her being an allowed an orgasm. But it was now Tuesday and her torment showing little sign of ending.

Nikki tried to concentrate on the document she was editing, but the vibrating egg that was inserted in her vagina started up for the third time that morning, this time on the highest setting. She gasped at the shock, surprised that after having worn the egg for almost 10 days non-stop she was still taken aback each time it started up. The egg was being controlled by either her boyfriend Ryan or her Mistress, she knew not which, and was designed to keep her in a permanent state of arousal. Nikki suspected Ryan was in charge as the egg stopped as soon as she had thrown her head back and started to moan, Ryan being within earshot and determined not to let her cum.

Nikki stepped away from the desk she was working at and walked into the bedroom. She went straight to a chest of drawers to the side of the window and took out a clean pair of knickers. Then she stripped off her shorts and peeled the sodden panties from her hips. The egg immediately slipped from her pussy and dropped to the floor between her feet. Sighing, she picked it up and re-inserted it before pulling on the clean knickers and stepping back into her shorts. She threw the wet knickers into the washing basket and returned to her desk. 'This is ridiculous' she thought to herself. 'I'm having to wear panties to keep the egg in place and I have to change them every 2-3 hours I get so wet'.

A little later that morning Ryan brought her a cup of tea, leaning over her back as he placed it to the side of her desk. As he moved back he allowed his hand to gently move her hair from her neck and stroke the skin that lay underneath. Nikki sighed and threw her head back. Ryan moved his hand down to her right shoulder and then raised his left hand to her other shoulder before starting to gently massage her.

'Oh that's wonderful' she said. 'Would you like that job full time?'

'For you, anything' he replied. 'Do you have a minute?'

'Sure' answered Nikki, 'as long as you keep doing that while you talk to me'.

'Remember I said I was arranging a little surprise for your birthday?'

'Er, yes' said Nikki. She had hesitated as she remembered he had also said it was a surprise that would carry on the denial theme.

'Well, it means we'll be going out tomorrow night. Is that OK? About 7.30?'

'That's fine Ryan, where to?'

'That's the surprise' he answered. You'll find out when we get there....sort of'.

'Well this sounds a little odd' thought Nikki, before asking 'OK, so what do I need to wear?'

'It's nothing fancy, jeans and a shirt will be fine. Probably take a coat as I'm not sure how far it is from the car park to the entrance. Oh, and we should probably have a snack before we go. There's food but I'm not entirely sure when it will be served'.

'Fine, well I'll make sure I'm ready for my surprise then. Tell me, will I be allowed out without this bloody egg between my legs?'

'I think as it's your birthday the day after we can make an exception to Mistress's rules this one time. And I'm sorry it's not on your birthday but I couldn't arrange if for Thursday. At least this way you have the chance of two celebrations'.

'Sounds good. A girl can't have too many birthday celebrations after all'. Nikki had already started to think what the surprise could be. She remembered seeing a flyer for an interactive theatre event that was touring and in town. She had mentioned it to Ryan and he'd sounded interested. It involved the audience being invited onto the stage to participate in the play, which had a loose plot but was largely improvised by the actors who gave commands and responded to what the audience did and said. The more she thought about it, the more she could see how it was a fit with her submission, being on display and being told what to do. And apparently there was food laid on as part of the performance, but that might explain why Ryan wasn't sure about timings.

The next day Nikki was ready and waiting by the door just after 7.20. She looked as good as anyone could when working with the directions 'nothing fancy', some figure-hugging black jeans and a turquoise top that featured a plunging neckline, accentuating her best assets. Instead of jewellery, Nikki had opted for a black, fabric choker that fitted tightly around her neck. The look was finished off with some ankle boots.

'You look great, but I'm not sure about the top. It might be showing a bit too much cleavage. How about your grey one?' said Ryan as he came to join her. He was wearing blue jeans and a red shirt with a very subtle blue stripe. He had also gone for boots and he was carrying a rucksack.

Nikki hated the grey top Ryan had suggested. She kept meaning to throw it out but every time she held onto it in case they did any re-decorating. She was surprised Ryan was suggesting it for a night out, but he did know where they were going after all.

'If you insist, but I don't think I'm going to turn many heads wearing that. What's in the bag, baby' Nikki asked.

'Oh I've just put a jumper in, thought it might be a good idea as we don't know exactly what to expect. Do you want to put one in here as well?'

'Yes, I will. Good thinking'. Nikki walked to the bedroom, changed into the grey top and came back with a blue fleece which she threw to Ryan.

'Let's go then. Excited?' Ryan asked.

'Well it's difficult to get too excited when I've no idea where we are going' she replied.

'I did ask if you'd trust me though. I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this'.

Nikki was by now convinced they were going to the play. But her convictions didn't last too long when Ryan pointed the car out of the city and took the main road south. Things got even more unclear when he pulled over just before a junction.

'Nikki, I know I said about you trusting me, but I really mean it now. One of the conditions of where we are going is that you must not know where it is. So I've had to agree to bring you there blindfolded'. He reached over to the back seat and picked up his rucksack, from which he took a thin balaclava. He passed it to Nikki and asked her to put it on.

Nikki turned the balaclava around in her hands. It had a mouth hole but no eye openings or space for a nose. She looked from the hood to her boyfriend without saying a word, the puzzled expression on her face speaking volumes.

'Please trust me with this Nikki. I know it's all a bit weird but I really think you are going to enjoy this'.

Nikki's mind started racing. What on earth was this all about? Where were they going? Why wasn't Ryan required to wear a blindfold? She had so many questions, she didn't know where to start and before she could, Ryan then produced some ski goggles from the bag.

'And these please. The idea is you are completely unable to see and I've tried the balaclava -- you can see stuff through it'. The goggles had cardboard inserted in place of the glass and thick black duct tape holding it in place. There was no way of seeing anything when they were on.

'My, the things I do for you. I suppose if I say no you will invoke your rights as my Dom to make me?' Nikki said with a little indignation in her voice.

'Yes, that's about it' he replied.

So Nikki put the balaclava and the goggles on. They set off again and for the next 15-20 minutes Nikki tried to drift off to sleep as she couldn't see where they were going. Eventually the car came to a halt and Ryan indicated they had arrived. Nikki went to take off the blindfold but was immediately told to keep it on.

'We need to get inside before you take it off. Don't worry, I'll stay by your side and guide you. You won't fall or bump into anything'.

Nikki waited for Ryan to open her door and then gingerly edged herself out of the car. She felt vulnerable being unable to see for herself and put her hand out feeling for Ryan. He grasped her forearm and held her as he closed the door and locked the car. Then using her arm as a guide, he moved her in the direction of the building.

Nikki sensed a door being opened and Ryan moving ahead of her, presumably going through the doorway before leading her in. A short flight of stairs followed, with Ryan having to steady Nikki as she tripped over the first step. Then another doorway. Nikki immediately sensed the change in their surroundings. The floor was wooden, she could tell from the noise her boots were making. It sounded as though they were in a large room from the echoes of the noise of her boots and it felt a little warmer, as though the room was being heated.

Ryan led her forward, then stopped her after a few paces. He took hold of each of Nikki's arms, which were still by her sides, before shuffling her into what seemed to be a specific position.

'All will soon be revealed' he said. 'Now I want you to do one more thing for me'.

'OK' replied Nikki.

'Raise your hands above your head. Try to reach as high as you can'.

Nikki did what she had been told to do. This whole evening was unexpected and slightly odd, so what was one more strange request from her boyfriend. As she pushed her arms higher, her right hand bumped into something above her. Without any warning she suddenly felt Ryan close to her, his body pressed to hers as he also reached up, taking hold of Nikki's forearm and fastening something around her wrist.

'Hey, what's that?' she exclaimed. Without replying, Ryan grabbed her other wrist and repeated the process.

Nikki tried to pull her arms back down but found she couldn't. Her arms remained above her head, with each arm pressed against the side of her face and her wrists held closely together. Then she felt Ryan starting to remove the ski goggles. The balaclava soon followed and Nikki squinted as the light invaded her eyes. After a moment of acclimatisation, she was able to take in her surroundings.

She appeared to be in what looked like a dungeon. The walls were all bare brick and the décor, what there was of it, was in black and red. There were two armchairs facing her, either side of a doorway. The chairs were the old-fashioned wing back chairs with red leather covers and wooden legs. To her left was what she recognised as a St David's Cross, all black, and to her right a rack from which hung a selection of whips, crops and paddles. Nikki looked up to see her wrists circled by Velcro cuffs, from each of which protruded a ring that had been clipped to a metal chain. The chain had been passed over an exposed beam in the ceiling, meaning she couldn't lower her arms. She drew her gaze back to her boyfriend.

'What's all this then.....Sir?' she asked.

'Your present, my little slut. I've borrowed a playroom from a friend of mine who is into heavy duty BDSM photoshoots. Hence the secrecy, he doesn't want anyone to know where this place is as it gets used for some serious parties at weekends. We are going to have our own little evening of BDSM. Now, first things first, I think you have too many clothes on'. With that he moved towards one of the armchairs and his rucksack that was lying on the seat. As he turned back to Nikki she saw he was wielding a pair of scissors. Big, heavy duty scissors.

'I'm so glad I managed to persuade you to switch tops. I've never liked this one' he said, lifting up the bottom of her grey shirt and lining the blades of the scissors in the middle. Without any further words, he cut quickly up the material until the blades arrived at the neck of the top. The top immediately fell away to each side of her body, her brassiere and its contents in full view. Ryan then paused, looking around for something, before walking off and disappearing through a doorway in front of Nikki.

Nikki used the time alone to consider her plight. She quite liked the idea of being at his mercy, but she wasn't sure what he had planned. The whips and crops all looked a bit serious and impact play had never featured in the last few weeks of denial. Ryan then returned, carrying a small stepladder. He placed it in front of Nikki, climbed up and cut from the wrist of her left sleeve down to the neckline of her top, then repeating the process with her right sleeve. With those cuts what remained of the top fell to the floor.

'I hope I'm getting a new wardrobe for my birthday tomorrow if this is what you think of my current clothes' Nikki said playfully, looking at her boyfriend.

Ryan said nothing, moving the ladder and stepping forward with the scissors again raised. This time he cut through the two straps of her bra. Nothing happened. The remainder of the bra was sufficiently well fitted as to remain in place supporting her breasts. Ryan moved behind Nikki and she felt his hands on the clasp. Suddenly the brassiere fell away, exposing her breasts to the cool air. Nikki shivered slightly, even though the room was indeed heated.

Then Ryan put down the scissors and undid Nikki's jeans, sliding them slowly down her thighs until they pooled at her ankles. He stooped, pulled off her boots and socks, then pulled the jeans away from her legs. He stood back and admired the view of his girlfriend, bound in place with just her knickers protecting her last strands of modesty.

'Like what you see?' she asked him.

'I haven't quite finished yet' he replied, before disappearing out of view behind her. Nikki twisted, trying to look over her shoulder, but failing to see what he was up to. After a few moments she felt a hand on her ankle, quickly followed by a cuff being wrapped around it. The same process then repeated with her second ankle. Then she felt her legs being spread slightly, beyond a comfortable distance apart. Nikki tried to bring her legs back together but her attempt met with resistance. She tried again with the same result, before looking down to see a spreader bar had been attached to the cuffs on each ankle. Then Ryan re-appeared in front of her, picked up the scissors and stepped towards her. By process of elimination Nikki knew what was coming next and sure enough, Ryan hitched the waistband of her panties away from the skin on her hip before cutting through the elastic. He repeated the action on her other hip and then pulled the material forwards. Nikki felt the back of the panties slide across her lips as they were pulled away, leaving her tied, naked and spread open.

Ryan walked back to his rucksack, putting the scissors away and returning with his camera. He fired off a series of shots of Nikki in her predicament, full length and close up, front and rear. Then he returned to the armchair and sat down to look at the images he had just taken, checking on exposure levels and his framing of the pictures.

Nikki shivered. She wasn't sure if it was from fear or the slight breeze blowing across her exposed skin. She looked up at the chain that ran from the cuffs around her wrists and over the beam in the ceiling, then down at her legs held open by the bar connecting the cuffs around her ankles. She had been positioned in such a way as to ensure her feet were just touching the wooden floor to take some weight off the cuffs on her wrists. She couldn't place the soles of her feet to the ground, but she wasn't on tip toe either. Just enough to constantly remind her of her predicament. Not that she could easily forget, given the position she was in and the fact that she was naked.

Vulnerable, exposed and defenceless. Her gaze moved to the man sitting in the leather armchair to the left of the door. He wasn't looking at her, his attention taken by the camera he passed from hand to hand. She had just started to think of how she had ended up in this situation when the door began to open.

Nikki did a double take. How could the door be opening when Ryan was sitting in the armchair totally absorbed with his camera and the images he had just taken.

Something didn't make sense. There was no way he would have involved anyone else in their little game. She tugged at the chain holding her hands above her head and frantically moved her legs hoping she could release herself in some way and protect her modesty. But none of her bindings gave way. Panic started to take hold as the door continued to open. She screamed Ryan's name at the top of her voice, trying to attract his attention in case he wasn't aware someone was coming into the room.

Ryan looked up as Nikki screamed. 'The door' she shouted.

'Don't worry little slut, we have a guest joining us for the fun and games that are about to start'.

Nikki's brain couldn't compute what he had just said. Nothing made sense. Who on earth could Ryan have invited to see her naked and exposed in such a way. And what were the 'fun and games' he had referred to. She frantically looked around the room again and her gaze locked onto the rack of implements. Was someone about to use some or all of those on her body? She suddenly realised just how vulnerable she was.

But that wasn't her biggest worry. As the door continued to open Nikki saw the interloper slowly emerge. It was a woman who, if Nikki were to guess, was in her late 40s or early 50s. Short auburn hair ended at just above her neckline. She wore no make up and had an unremarkable figure. Her clothes gave no clue to her identity either, dressed in a very similar manner to the way Nikki had been not 15 minutes ago; ankle boots, jeans and a white shirt with a waistcoat over the top.

Nikki was beside herself, squirming from side to side as she continued to pull her arms and legs in a futile attempt to free herself.

'Ryan, what's going on? Who the hell is this? I don't want to do this anymore. Get me down from here now!' she screamed.

Ryan ignored her and the mystery woman continued to advance towards Nikki. Then she spoke for the first time.

'Your boyfriend isn't going to come to your rescue now kitten. He's here to record our little adventure for posterity'. As she spoke, she arrived immediately in front of Nikki. Stopping within touching distance the woman raised her right hand to Nikki's cheek and starting gently stroking her with the back of her hand. Nikki pulled her head away, her brain frantically trying to process what she had just heard.

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers