The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I do like a nice round number' was all she said, before taking one more peg. Her fingers pinched together the skin either side of Nikki's clitoris and the peg was applied to the tip of her clit, immediately eliciting a sharp cry as the pressure on the peg levers was released and the jaws clamped onto her clit.

Nikki had started to pant, her way of managing the pain in her clitoris. And yet it was a pain that was turning her on. She felt as though she would cum if the peg was left in place much longer. Her Mistress was obviously familiar with the reaction.

'Now, I don't know how closely the female clitoris matches the male penis, but every time I abuse my subs cocks, they start begging me to be allowed to cum. And from your reaction, I think the same might be happening to you kitten. So I'm going to take them all off now, one by one. But I have my own way of removing them'. With that she picked up the crop.

'No Mistress' cried Nikki. Her Mistress just smiled and the crop flew through the air to land on the peg above her right nipple. The blow wasn't quite perfect, the peg shifting position and the wood from which it was made dragging the trapped skin with it as it moved. Nikki cried out, all thoughts of her orgasm receding. It took about 10 strikes for the six pegs to be removed from her breasts.

'Mistress, please. Not my pussy, please Mistress' Nikki pleaded.

Her Mistress relented, setting aside the crop and removing each peg in turn. The sensation was very different to removal by crop. Much less sting but a more targeted burst of pain. Finally just the peg on her clit remained. The Mistress grasped the peg and pulled it from side to side, roughly pulling her clitoris with it. Nikki groaned. Then the peg was twisted and Nikki screamed. The movements continued until Nikki once more begged for permission to cum.

'You have my permission kitten' said her Mistress. It was music to Nikki's ears. The pressure of having to maintain the edge gone, she focused completely on the point of intense pleasure and pain between her legs, just as her Mistress removed the last peg. The blood rushed back into her clit and Nikki screamed as she came, tossing her head from side to side. She lost all sense of time and place as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through her body, sweat breaking out on her naked skin and a thunderous noise sounding in her ears, a sound that no one else in the room could hear.

When she finally regathered her senses, she found her Mistress leaning over her, head bent and her lips kissing the right nipple, gently sucking and kissing as it teased blood and feeling back to where it should have been. Nikki felt herself approaching a second orgasm and when her Mistress moved her mouth to Nikki's vagina, she immediately requested permission to cum again. The Mistress raised her head, her lips glistening with the juices of her submissive and gently said:

'You don't need to ask any more kitten. Cum as often as you like'.

With that she repositioned herself at the foot of the bed and lent forward, her tongue running up between Nikki's lips before homing in on her clit and alternating sucking and licking actions. Nikki exploded into another orgasm, this one causing her whole body to shudder in pleasure. Ryan joined in, moving to the top of the bed and kissing Nikki on her mouth as his hands found her nipples.

Nikki had never been the object of two people's attention before and spent the next few minutes luxuriating in the feel of two mouths on her body. Her Mistress was excelling in the use of her tongue, doing everything to Nikki that she most enjoyed being done to her as she later explained. Over the course of the next 15 minutes Nikki experienced two further orgasms, neither as powerful as the first two, but each different and memorable in their own way.

Eventually she knew she needed to rest, but she could do nothing to stop the onslaught with her hands and legs still bound.

'Enough, please, please no more' she muttered.

Her Mistress raised her head again. "What's that kitten? Do you want me to own your orgasms again now?'

'Yes Mistress' she replied, her head flopping back onto the bed in exhaustion.

They worked quickly to unhook Nikki after that, conscious that she would soon cool in her naked state. Once released, the Mistress led Nikki to the door through which she had emerged a few hours earlier. As Nikki looked up at the clock she saw the time read half past midnight. She chuckled softly to herself.

Through the door there was a little ante room with a comfy sofa and some armchairs. There was a wardrobe, a small sink and a full length mirror. Clearly the room for getting ready before the play sessions in the boudoir began. Mistress sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. Nikki, still naked, advanced, put her battered bottom on the seat and curled her legs up under her. Then she leant into her Mistress and lowered her head to rest on her Mistress's chest.

'Happy Birthday kitten' said the Mistress as she stroked the hair of the submissive next to her. The kitten just purred contentedly.