The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Listen more carefully to my demands kitten. I don't want you to deepthroat it, I want you to suck it. Pretend it's your boyfriend and you are trying to get him off. I'm sure you've some experience of that'.

Nikki withdrew the dildo and then reinserted it more slowly, closing her lips around the head and trying to remember what she had done previously to excite Ryan in this situation. She soon settled into a rhythm that seemed to impress her Mistress.

'Much better kitten. Now I want you to remember this performance and each time you use the dildo in future, whether under my instruction or not, that is how you will clean it. Understood?'

'Yes Mistress' she replied demurely.

'Excellent. Well that is all for today. You have again shown me what potential you have as a submissive. Now don't forget to contact your Master and then let me know how you get on with him'.

'Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress', was all Nikki could think to say. When the call ended she picked up the dildo and lube, returning them to her bedroom. Then she climbed into her bed, pulled the duvet over her nakedness and curled into a foetal position before drifting off to sleep.

She awoke to Ryan gently shaking her by her shoulder. 'Well you really are a sleepy head today aren't you? As if your birthday lie in wasn't enough, I find you back in bed when I get home. And what's your phone doing on the floor in the living room?'

Nikki explained her interaction with the Mistress to her boyfriend. He was a little shocked at first but soon came to the realisation that it was pointless for either of them to try and second guess what the Mistress had in store or even why she did what she did. After all, as far as they were both aware in almost a month of interacting with the Mistress, they had never spotted any sign of the Mistress taking any sexual satisfaction from the acts she had made Nikki perform. As Nikki brought him up to date with the final humiliation she had been made to undertake, Ryan's thoughts started turning to the online Master.

'Why don't you think about what you're going to say to him while I fix us some food?' Ryan suggested. Nikki nodded and climbed out of the bed to find some clothes.

They sat on the sofa after they had cleared away their meal, each with their phone in their hand. Nikki had composed a short message to her Master and Ryan was now reading it. As she waited, Nikki considered the utter stupidity of the situation she found herself in. A man she had never met, never seen and never spoken to owned her. They communicated exclusively via messages which in her case included photographs, most of them involving her naked body being exposed to him now that the relationship had developed. She wanted to end the arrangement to focus on developing a new one with her Mistress and yet she could not, would not just walk away. Ghosting was the term, yet it didn't feel right to her. She was his property; she had agreed to that and she needed his permission to end it.

Ryan passed her phone back and said that it looked fine. She read it one more time.

-- Hello Master. My loan period with Mistress has come to an end and I am checking in with you as to what you require of your submissive. In our spirit of complete honesty and openness I have to declare that I thoroughly enjoyed serving a woman and last week we found out that Mistress lived not far from us. We met up and the relationship became physical. I now find myself being drawn to this woman, Master. Please may I discuss these feelings with you? --

She took a deep breath and pressed send. Then the waiting began. Nikki decided to spend some time checking her Twitter feed, something she had hardly done in the four weeks she had been serving her Mistress. She liked some posts but couldn't really think of what to tweet about her own situation. It almost felt as though she was in limbo, serving a man she no longer wanted to be with while longing to serve a woman she was not allowed to serve.

As her mind struggled with her feelings, her phone pinged indicating a new message. She returned to her inbox and saw that her Dom had replied.

-- Hello little one. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with your Mistress. And the unexpected development of living close by. So you actually met up. How did that make you feel? --

Nikki proceeded to recount her feelings, including the surprise at Ryan's trickery to get her to the venue, the abject fear as she realised someone was entering the room whilst she was bound and naked, the pain of being punished and eventually the pleasure of her long-awaited orgasm. The memories came flooding back as she typed and she once again felt the now familiar moistness between her legs as she thought of her Mistress and what had taken place.

-- Well little one, it does sound to me as though this Mistress has captured your heart. Can you imagine yourself serving as her submissive? --

-- Yes Master. I long for it. I have you to thank for opening my eyes to my submissive nature, but the need to submit to this woman, in person, and to develop a relationship with her as my dominant is starting to overwhelm me. --

-- But where does that leave me little one? I have invested my time in developing your submissive tendencies and now you wish to just abandon me? --

-- I am sorry Master, but this desire inside me is too strong. I want to experience what it feels like to give myself to this woman, to kneel at her feet awaiting her instruction, to give myself to her without knowing is she intends to inflict pain or pleasure. It sounds crazy and at times I can't believe I am thinking these thoughts, but I need to experience this. --

-- You have made a strong argument to be released from my ownership little one. But losing you would leave me at a loose end until I can find a replacement. So how about this for a proposition. I will loan you back to your Mistress for a further month on one condition. Your boyfriend has to serve me in your place. If he does so for one month, he will have earned your release. He will be released and you will be free to commit to your Mistress. But if he fails me, you will revert to me. I will agree some limits with him and then whatever I command of him within those limits, he must comply. Any refusal on his part will bring an end to your new relationship with your Mistress. --

Nikki paused before replying. Her release was within sight but how would Ryan react to this? He had never given any sign that he was submissive. If anything, the opposite. He had seemed to enjoy his role in the exhibitionist dancing Nikki had been made to perform not that long ago. He had certainly sounded dominant then as he had ordered her around. She stared once more at the message on her screen.

-- I will have to speak with my boyfriend Master. May I ask why you have set this as your condition Master? --

The reply was almost immediate.

-- Two reasons little one. You are a very rare individual. I want to make sure that your boyfriend deserves you. This will be the ultimate test of his love for you. And secondly, you seem to have enjoyed serving a female dominant and it sounds as though your dominant enjoyed the experience also. Maybe it is time for me to experience owning a male sub for a change. --

-- Understood Master. May I message you tomorrow with our answer? --

-- By all means little one. This is a big decision, I would expect nothing less than you both taking time to consider it. Take as long as you need. But you must not communicate with your Mistress until you have informed me of your decision. This is between you and your boyfriend, your Mistress should not influence you in any way. --

-- Yes Master. I understand. --

And so the conversation came to an end. Nikki still couldn't quite believe the condition that had been imposed for her freedom. Not that it was freedom, merely permission to choose a different owner. Strangely Nikki felt comfortable with the concept. It had been only six or seven weeks and yet she knew now that she had found something she never even knew she had been missing. In her interactions with both her Master and Mistress it was the freedom that she most enjoyed. When she 'served' she let herself go completely. The delicious anticipation of waiting for an instruction and not having to think, to consider the pros and cons or the potential implications. Her submissive mindset was such that she accepted the instruction and performed it. She was beginning to find that freedom liberating. Thinking those thoughts also highlighted to her that she had never really submitted to Ryan when performing that dance for him. She had stopped, thought about the implications and hesitated. She had challenged him and weighed up the possibility of being seen before she had proceeded. That wasn't submission. Then she thought of her interactions with the Mistress in particular and she knew if her Mistress had ordered her to open the blinds and turn on the lights she would have done so in a heartbeat. Nikki was beginning to understand exactly what it meant to submit to another person and she was liking what it meant for her.

Ryan brought her back to the present.

'Is everything OK babe? You seem away with the fairies. Presumably he's gone, what did he have to say?'

'You're not going to believe this' was all that Nikki said as she passed her phone to her boyfriend.

Ryan read the message exchange. Nikki knew when he got to the condition set by her Master, as Ryan let out a loud roar of 'WHAT'. She looked at him and started to speak but Ryan raised his hand and asked for some more time to finish reading. Then he read it all again. Only then did he look up at his girlfriend.

'You have got to be kidding. You don't actually want to go through with this do you?'

'It's got to be your decision, Ryan. I can't force you to do this. All I can say is that he's right. You know I want to serve Mistress, I want to see where that relationship will go. And this would be the ultimate declaration of your love for me. I know it's not quite roses or a romantic weekend away somewhere, but somehow I think we are already past that. I don't think our relationship will ever be just vanilla again, do you?'

'Babe, I know we've taken a strange turn these last few weeks and I'm not complaining. I find this whole submissive side to you really exciting and the thing the other night was just mind-blowing. But I don't want to do this, hell even if I did want to, I'm not sure I could. Who knows what this guy would have me do'.

'I understand' Nikki replied. 'But do one thing for me. Sleep on it, please. I guess you've got to have that submissive streak inside you somewhere to even consider it, but honestly I can't quite believe how wonderful it feels to completely let go and obey someone else'.

The conversation continued for almost an hour, Nikki explaining to Ryan exactly how she felt when submitting to her two dominants. Ryan listened intently. Finally, they went to bed with Ryan agreeing to keep thinking. As he lay in bed he kept thinking back to that night with the Mistress, how his girlfriend had reacted and the sheer power of her orgasm at the end of the night. He fell asleep asking himself if he was being too short-sighted in dismissing this as a possibility.

Ryan was in that wonderful space between dream and wakefulness, enjoying an intimate moment with Nikki, when he suddenly realised it was reality. Nikki's hand was wrapped around his manhood and she was encouraging him to grow, not that he needed much encouragement at that time of day. He started to sit up, but her other hand planted itself firmly in the middle of his chest and she pushed him back to the bed.

'I'm in charge of this right now' she said with a glint in her eye. Nikki had always been an expert when it came to stimulating Ryan. She figured that the better she was with her hands, the less he was likely to miss the fact that she wasn't keen on oral sex. Her focus was always the frenulum, the sensitive skin just below the head on the underside of his penis. She would move away from it regularly to allow Ryan to calm down before returning to it and apply pressure as she stroked around the head, or sometimes just running a finger along the seam. Not long after their relationship had become intimate she had once tried to see just how long she could keep him on edge, but had given up after just over an hour fearing that he was likely to pass out.

Today she had a purpose and after a few minutes Ryan was on edge. Nikki slowed the speed of her strokes but made sure each stimulated the frenulum. Ryan gasped after every stroke. Then, unexpectedly, she started to speak about the topic from the night before.

'Would you find it arousing if you weren't allowed to do this to yourself anymore? If your sexual relief was literally in the hands of someone else? Imagine not being allowed to cum without permission. And not from me, but from another man. You've got to admit that would be kind of hot, wouldn't it?'

As she was asking the questions Nikki realised his excitement was on the wane, so she increased the speed of her strokes. She continued until she was sure he was approaching another edge, before pulling his foreskin back so far it felt as though another downward movement would rip his skin. 'Well, wouldn't it?'

Ryan grunted as he spoke, feeling a little disgruntled that Nikki clearly wanted a conversation rather than to finish him off.

'Well, when you put it like that, I guess so. But the thing that's putting me off is what I have to do the rest of the time. Look at how your relationship with him developed. It didn't take long before he wanted to see you naked'.

'Oh, so it's all right for me to have to expose myself to him, but you're a special case are you?' Nikki sounded angry and let go of his penis.

'No, no, I didn't mean it like that'. Ryan was frustrated now, his penis twitching as though it were desperately looking for some form of stimulation. 'What I meant was, it will feel a bit weird if that's what is expected of me. Taking my clothes off for another man'.

'You don't have to look at it like that, honey. You need to think of it as taking your clothes off for a dominant. That's the mindset I get into and it just sort of feels natural. The feeling of liberation when you just concentrate on doing as you are told, it's wonderful. I bet you don't realise all the thoughts that rush through your head every time you have to make a decision. Being a submissive just takes that all away'.

'Well, when you put it like that, maybe I should give it some more thought'.

'Ryan, I didn't want to say this yesterday, I wanted to see your initial reaction. But you know how much this means to me, being able to spend more time with the Mistress. I will be forever grateful if you try it. And if you hate it, then we stop. I know that means I will have to go back to him, but I can live with that. I'm sure a time will come when I can negotiate a release. But if you just say no without trying, well I guess he would have been right. It will show just what I really mean to you'.

'Babe, don't say that. I would do almost anything for you. But this, well this is just something I've never even contemplated. Though the way you describe that subspace feeling does sound kind of amazing. And it's clear from watching you with the Mistress just how much you are getting out of this as well. Let me think about it some more and we'll talk again this afternoon. OK?'

'Sure, that's all I can ask. Just think about it' Nikki smiled.

'Now, when you said you'd be forever grateful, just how grateful did you mean?' Ryan asked as he reached to stroke one of Nikki's breasts.

'Ah, ah, I said if you try it. You'll have to wait until later. Just think, if you agree to this and we are each serving a dominant, we might have to wait until they both give permission before we are able to have sex with each other again. Or even play with each other'.

'Wow, that's a scary thought' Ryan replied, pausing slightly before adding 'and kind of exciting as well'.

Nikki chuckled as she leant across to kiss him. Maybe he was just beginning to come round to the idea.

Later that afternoon Nikki was tidying the bathroom when she felt Ryan come up behind her, his arms circling her waist. He slowly turned her to face him and kissed her passionately.

'Wow, what have I done to deserve that?' she asked.

'You made me realise just how much you mean to me, my darling' he said, swiping a loose hair from in front of her face. 'I will do it. I'll serve this online dominant to earn your release'.

'Oh my....you're amazing' she shrieked, grabbing his face in her hands and reaching up on tip toes to kiss him back passionately. 'Come here, I'm going to show you just how grateful I am'. With that, she led him into the bedroom, pushed him onto the bed and immediately started stripping in front of him. As she disrobed, Nikki's thoughts again turned to the Mistress. She tried to push them away, gazing down at her boyfriend and the erection that was clearly visible from the bulge in his shorts. But she couldn't focus on just him. Pushing her knickers down her thighs and watching them pool around her ankles, Nikki began to feel guilty that she was naked and hadn't been given permission by her Mistress to strip. Even as she eased Ryan's shorts down and freed his eager penis, her thoughts turned to the phallus that had been inside her the day before and that she was going to have to make do with the inferior model that was now in front of her.

As they lay together after their bout of lovemaking, Nikki snuggled into Ryan's embrace and started gently stroking his chest. 'Are you sure you're comfortable with this whole idea?' she asked.

'Comfortable probably isn't the right word, but I'm prepared to give it a go. Now why don't you tell our Master and Mistress before I change my mind' Ryan replied.

After a few more minutes cuddling, Nikki picked up her phone and messaged her Master.

-- We accept your conditions Master. My boyfriend will become your submissive. May I message Mistress and inform her? --

There was no reply. It was early evening which meant early afternoon on the east coast of America, which is where Nikki suspected her Dom was based. After an hour waiting they decided to get on with what was left of their day, but both found it difficult to concentrate on anything, wondering when the Dom would reply. Finally, just as they were about to call it a night and go to bed, her phone pinged.

-- Hello little one. That is excellent news. Now I suggest your boyfriend messages me from his own Twitter account and we'll take things from there. Tomorrow is Monday, a good day to start our new arrangement I think. You have permission to contact your Mistress tomorrow. But remember, if your boyfriend quits then you revert to me and you will have to cut all ties with your Mistress, do you understand? --

Nikki looked at the message a few times before answering. Once more she found herself asking the question 'why am I agreeing to this'? The easiest thing in the world would be to walk away, to ghost this Dom and simply ignore any future messages. After all, he was only able to contact her through Twitter. That thought then made her think of Mistress. That would have been a very different matter, her Mistress having Nikki's phone number and knowing roughly where she lived, even if it wasn't the whole address. But she had no intention of breaking off from her Mistress. And it came back to her submissive tendencies, she knew she had agreed to serve this Dom and it didn't feel right to walk away when the only purpose of doing so was to pander to her own desires.

-- Yes Master, I understand. I will ask him to message you this evening. --