The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 04

Story Info
Complications of ownership.
11k words
4.68
12.7k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

Nikki slept late the next day. It had been early on the morning of her birthday when they had finally arrived home. She had nodded off on the drive back only to be woken gently by Ryan after he had parked up outside her apartment. Initially wondering where she was, Nikki had soon thought back to the events of the previous few hours and the birthday surprise her boyfriend had arranged. Entering the apartment and still thinking about the things the dominatrix had done to her body, Nikki collapsed onto her bed and had been asleep within minutes. She woke to find a card and a rose lying in the space where she normally found her boyfriend.

Nikki took hold of the card and moved into a part-reclining, part-sitting position with pillows propping her up so that she could read the words inside. As she did so the rub of the sheets on her bottom reminded her of the night before. A smile spread across her face as she read her boyfriend's words:

'To my amazing girlfriend. If you enjoyed last night, here's to the next chapter. If you hated it, I am sorry and we will never speak of it again. But you never cease to amaze me. I love you so much my darling, enjoy the rest of your special day. With all my love, Ryan'.

She put the card on her bedside table and lay back into the pillows, closing her eyes and letting the images from the night before seep into her memory. The horror as the Mistress had emerged into the room, the sense of anticipation as she realised what was about to happen, the pain of the whips and paddles on her body and the pleasure of that first orgasm, denied her for so long, as it ripped through her restrained body. In terms of birthday presents it had certainly been different.

With perfect timing Ryan walked into the room carrying a tray with breakfast. 'Well hello, sleepy head. Happy Birthday! Breakfast is served'. He lay the tray across her lap and then left the room, returning shortly afterwards with some more birthday cards and presents.

'Thank you darling but I think I've already had the best birthday gift I'm ever likely to receive. You needn't worry about last night, after I got over the shock of someone else being there I enjoyed it enormously. And yes, I can't wait to be able to do something like that again'.

'Well in that case, you should message Mistress and let her know. She left pretty quickly last night after you nodded off on the sofa and she asked me to make sure you got plenty of TLC today. But she wanted to know that you're ok'.

I'll do that later' Nikki replied. 'Right now I want something else for my birthday'. Nikki started beckoning to Ryan to come towards her. 'I assume my orgasm ban is over for now'?

'I think so', Ryan replied. 'In fact, we need to find out where we stand. You were only supposed to belong to Mistress until this weekend after all'. Ryan was referring to the fact that when Nikki had first gotten into the BDSM scene she had submitted to an online Dom. He had given permission for Nikki to serve Mistress Kay for a trial period to see how Nikki and her Mistress got on with the experience of a woman serving a woman, a new dynamic for them both. But the trial period had been a month and it expired in a little over 24 hours.

'Oh my goodness, I had completely forgotten about that' cried Nikki. 'I've become so used to serving Mistress that I forgot it was only for a month'.

By now Ryan had climbed onto the bed and took Nikki's head in one of his hands, turning her face towards him. 'You really have taken to this submissive lifestyle haven't you my darling? Maybe I should be denying you again until you earn your next climax'.

'Well if that's what you think I deserve.....Sir! But I know you deserve to cum for arranging last night. I hadn't even considered how it must have made you feel. Did it turn you on watching your girlfriend being treated like that'? As she spoke Nikki moved the tray, grabbed hold of the waistband of Ryan's shorts and pulled him closer to her, before starting to slide the shorts and pants down his legs to free his growing penis.

'I'll take that as a yes' Nikki added as Ryan's cock sprang to attention in front of her.

Nikki wriggled further down the bed as Ryan pulled off his tee shirt. She spread her legs to allow Ryan access to her pussy, her labia still showing the after effects of the night before. Completely shaved, her labia were clearly visible, the lips slightly puffy and red as a result of the Mistress having applied clothes pegs to that most intimate part of Nikki's body. Ryan needed no second invitation, realising that whilst it had been Nikki who had been deprived orgasms for a month, he hadn't been inside her for that long either, his own orgasms coming from his or Nikki's hands. Nikki looked down her body as Ryan positioned himself, appraising her boyfriend. She would never describe him as big, but neither was he small. Typically average was the thought that jumped into Nikki's head. At a little under six inches and without any compensating girth, sex for Nikki had always been pleasant without being earth-shattering when it came to her time with Ryan. And though she was feeling turned on, the first feeling as Ryan entered her was disappointment rather than arousal. As Ryan started to thrust into her, Nikki lay back and allowed her thoughts to return to the night before.

Completely lost in her memories, Nikki was suddenly dragged back to the present as she realised Ryan was approaching his climax. She wrapped her arms around him and used her lower muscles to squeeze his penis as her arms squeezed his torso. With a grunt Ryan exploded inside her, though Nikki's mind was taken by how little pleasure she had obtained from their coupling. She wasn't sure if it was because of the lack of submission on her part, or whether it was because the night before she had been the centre of everyone's attention and she was missing the limelight. Either way, she did wonder whether 'normal' sex would ever be the same for her again.

After an appropriate period of time cuddling her spent boyfriend, Nikki wriggled out of his grasp and walked to the bathroom to clean up and pee. Then she ate her breakfast before asking Ryan if she could borrow his phone.

'Why do you need that birthday girl?' he asked.

'Because I don't have a number for Mistress. All my contact with her has been through Twitter and I thought a text would be a bit more personal. Plus, if she is OK with it, I'm going to call her later'.

Ryan handed over his phone and Nikki looked up the number. Then she composed her message:

-- Hello Mistress. Thank you soooo much for last night. As you probably spotted, I enjoyed it enormously. I hope you felt I did a reasonable job of serving you for my first attempt. I cannot wait to be allowed to serve you again and continue my education. May I please be allowed to speak with you later? Your kitten. --

She got a reply about 15 minutes later:

-- I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself kitten. I know your boyfriend was worried we may have taken things too far but it sounds as though his judgement was right after all. We do need to speak as my ownership of you will be coming to an end soon. Why don't you call me at 3pm. But make sure when you do you are kneeling and naked. Just because we aren't together, you should still get used to being in that state when you talk to your superiors. Thank you for being brave last night. It takes a lot for someone to take the step that you did. Your Mistress. --

Nikki swelled with pride as she read the last two sentences. She showed the messages to Ryan, who was clearly on his way out of the apartment. 'Well, it looks as though you made a good impression. I'm going to have to go babe, I need to get back to my place for a shoot this afternoon'.

'I hope you aren't spending the afternoon with a naked woman' Nikki remarked. Ryan was trying to make his way as a professional photographer and was in the phase of taking whatever assignments came his way as he worked to make a name for himself.

'Have no fear my darling. A middle-aged couple and their dog. A portrait for their wall. It's not all sex and excitement you know. In fact, given all the sex and excitement I get at home these days, I'm not sure I could cope with more of it when I go to work!'

With that he headed off out of the door, leaving Nikki with two hours to kill before her call with her Mistress. She spent the time tidying the apartment and catching up on her work emails after her decadent morning lie in. Before she knew it, the time was approaching three and she walked into her bedroom to prepare herself for her call with her Mistress. She stripped her clothes off slowly, imagining the Mistress standing in front of her and trying her best to tease as she slowly exposed more of herself. Then she picked up her phone, knelt in front of the mirrored door of her wardrobe and waited for the time to tick towards 3pm. With 10 seconds to go she dialled the number.

'Hello kitten. I'm glad to see how punctual you are' were the first words of her Mistress.

'Thank you Mistress. I aim to please you'.

'Well if that is the case kitten, why isn't this a video call? It's not as though I haven't seen all your intimate bits. I think I've even touched them all. Or have you disobeyed me and kept your clothes on?'

'No Mistress, I am naked as you commanded. Let me just switch to a video call'. With that they both closed the voice call and reconnected. Nikki held the phone as far away from herself as she could manage.

'That's better kitten, but I think you need to prop the phone somewhere so that I can see all of you'.

Nikki did as had been required, leaning the phone against the full length mirror she was in front of, before returning to her kneeling position. She thought for a moment and then placed her hands behind her head, linking fingers and pushing her chest forward.

'Very nice kitten' her Mistress said. But where are you?'

'In my bedroom Mistress' came the reply.

'Are you alone in the house?'

'Yes Mistress, though it is a flat, not a house'.

'OK. Well I want you to move. I'm sure you are used to being naked in your bedroom. I want you to feel more exposed. Go to your living room and kneel close to your window'.

Nikki did as she was told once more, grateful that her flat wasn't overlooked and that the window was of a more normal size and position, unlike the floor to ceiling windows in Ryan's flat that she had once been made to strip and dance in front of. She again positioned the phone to give her Mistress a view of her entire body.

'Much better kitten. Now tell me, how do you feel after our little adventure?'

'Mistress, I have never felt so alive. The more I think back to what happened, the more I want to experience it all again. The combination of pleasure and pain, the fulfilment I got from pleasing you and the apprehension from never quite knowing what was coming next, they are all feelings I have never experienced before. And the orgasm when you finally allowed me to cum. It was the most intense I have ever felt'. Nikki hesitated before continuing. 'Mistress, I made love with Ryan this morning and all I could think of while he was inside me was you and what happened last night'.

'My my, I do seem to have made an impression on you don't I kitten? It's such a shame that I am going to have to hand you back to your Master. Because I enjoyed last night as well. I know this has been a little experiment for both of us, but from my perspective I think I could enjoy a female sub just as much as my male ones'.

'Oh Mistress, do I have to go back to Master? That this has become physical and so real adds so much more to the dynamic compared to just interacting with him online'. Nikki was almost sobbing as she spoke with her Mistress. Until she had spoken the words, she hadn't realised just how much she wanted this new relationship to continue.

'Well, I suggest you talk to your Master and explain how you feel my dear. He is expecting you back this weekend and it wouldn't be right for you to just ignore him. And I certainly wouldn't want to be the one responsible for you turning your back on him. I know how much it would hurt me if one of my subs upped and left me for another Domme without explaining why. But if you can persuade him to let you go, I would be delighted to take you on as my submissive, kitten.'

'Thank you Mistress. I will message him this evening. May I be of service to you today Mistress if this is to be my last day as your submissive?'

'There is one thing I have in mind, kitten. It was something you said earlier. Do you have a dildo in your apartment?'

'Yes Mistress' Nikki replied.

'Does your boyfriend know it's there?'

'Yes Mistress, though we have never used it together'.

'Very well. Run along and fetch it then kitten. And you'd better find some lube while you are at it'.

Nikki jumped up from her kneeling position and ran to her bedroom, finding the dildo at the back of her wardrobe and grabbing a bottle of lube from her bedside table. In days gone by she would have been embarrassed at the thought of keeping lube in such a place, but recent events had reset the parameters of what embarrassed her now. She returned to the living room and placed both on the floor in front of her, resuming her previous position on her knees.

'Excellent. Now you said earlier that you thought of me when Ryan was inside you this morning. Well now you are going to think of me when this is inside you. So apply some lube and get comfortable kitten. I want to watch as you pleasure yourself and all the time you are doing so I want you to imagine I am wearing that dildo on a harness. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress' Nikki answered, with a slight tremble in her voice. She had never used a dildo in front of anyone else before. The flesh-coloured phallus was a remnant of her single days, bought online one night when she had been feeling sorry for herself having been without a boyfriend for several months. At about 7 inches long and with quite a wide girth it was much bigger than Ryan. Nikki remembered the first time she had used it, the feelings of self-consciousness being replaced by the pleasure of being filled so substantially the longer she rode it.

Nikki positioned herself with her back against the sofa, propped up so that she could see the Mistress on her phone's screen which sat about 8 feet in front of her, leaning against the wall directly below the window. She spread her legs giving her Mistress a perfect view of her already wet sex and reached for the dildo.

'Your lips still look a little sore my dear. I hope the pegs and the crop haven't caused you too much discomfort?' The Mistress sounded concerned.

'No Mistress. There is a little ache down there but it reminds me of what happened and every time I think back it brings a smile to my face'. As if to prove her point, Nikki's face broke into a huge grin.

'I'm glad to hear it. Now why don't you put on a show for me, kitten. Imagine me slowly penetrating you with that dildo. Gently easing your labia apart before slowly thrusting into your very core. Show me how much you would enjoy that'.

Nikki didn't need any further encouragement. She took some lube into her hand and started to work it onto the dildo, all nervousness and embarrassment gone as she thought only of the pleasure she was about to experience and the fact that her Mistress would be watching every moment of it. She closed her eyes momentarily as she pressed the tip of the dildo against her labia but then opened them again to gaze at her Mistress as the phallus slowly parted her lips. Savouring the feeling of being penetrated by something bigger than she was used to, Nikki continued the slow and sensual journey of the phallus until the entire head had passed her inner labia and settled itself inside her vagina, then she started to move it in and out, rubbing her inner labia and brushing against her clitoris at the end of every up stroke. After a few minutes a moan escaped from between her other lips.

'How does that feel kitten?' her Mistress suddenly asked.

The grin reappeared on Nikki's face as she answered simply 'Exquisite Mistress'.

'Perhaps just a little deeper then, my slut'. Nikki pushed and felt her inner labia yield once more, opening her most intimate entrance to the intruding phallus. All the time she stared ahead, her eyes not daring to leave her Mistress. She realised she was starting to rock her hips and held the dildo steady for a while, giving her core muscles a workout as she once again groaned with pleasure.

The Mistress continued to give directions, alternating the focus of the dildo from deeper penetration to stroking movements on her labia and not forgetting regular stimulation of Nikki's clitoris. At one point Nikki was instructed to bury the dildo as deep as it would go, which she did, feeling the fake testicles resting against her vulva. She wondered what size would be needed to reach her cervix, shuddering at the thought of something that big ever being inside her. They continued for almost half an hour, Nikki desperate to extend the experience and resist the orgasm she knew was steadily building inside her but increasingly aroused by the fact her Mistress was watching her masturbate. Eventually she realised she was fast approaching the point of no return.

'Mistress, may I please cum?' she pleaded.

'Do you think you deserve to cum, slut?' was the reply.

Nikki was too far gone to react to being called a slut. 'Y..y..yes Mistress' she uttered, desperately trying to hold back.

'Why is that slut?'

'Because I have done everything you have asked of me Mistress'.

'And will you contact your Master later?'

'Yes Mistress'.

'Then you may cum'. Before the words had left the Mistress's mouth Nikki screamed and allowed the orgasm to wash over her. She slowed the speed of the strokes with the dildo and gradually allowed the orgasm to pass. Then she released her hold on the dildo and it slipped from her sodden vagina, falling between her legs.

'Thank you Mistress', she gasped.

'Now there's one more thing I want you to do for me slut'.

'Anything Mistress' she answered. This time Nikki did react to being called a slut. She started to object but then thought better of it. After all, she had just pleasured herself in front of another woman via a video call. That sort of did make her a slut after all. A submissive slut she thought, chuckling.

'Oh be careful saying that kitten, you have no idea what I might have in mind for you. Never make promises you may not be prepared to keep'. The Mistress's words shocked Nikki. In less than a month she had built up an amazing level of trust with this woman who had been a complete stranger not that long ago. Here she was naked in front of her with no idea whether the Mistress had recorded the call. And frankly, she didn't care. The orgasm had been almost as intense as the previous evening and had served to reinforce Nikki's feelings of submission to this amazing woman.

'Now I want you to take that dildo and I want you to suck it. Take it into your mouth and taste your own arousal as you do'.

Nikki was a little taken aback. A question jumped into her head; why was her Mistress asking her to do this? But no sooner had it arrived, Nikki was already formulating her answer. I am her submissive and she is testing me. Nikki picked up the dildo and opened her mouth. As the phallus approached her lips, the smell of her arousal reached her nostrils making Nikki pause for just a moment. With a deep breath she continued, opening her jaws wider to accommodate the dildo as it passed between her lips and started to fill her mouth. As it approached the opening of her throat Nikki again paused. She had given Ryan a blow job a couple of times in their relationship, but it wasn't something she had ever really enjoyed even though Ryan's size was a lot less challenging than this dildo. She had never needed to take his penis into her throat and had just started worrying about whether she would be able to take the dildo any further when her Mistress spoke again.

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers