The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Very good little one. Tell him to let me know what hours he will be working this week so that I can start to plan what will be expected of him. --

-- Understood Master. Thank you for showing me my submissive side Master. I hope you don't take this badly, but I really hope I don't serve you again. --

-- That's quite all right little one. I'm glad that I'm the one that started you on this path. I hope you get all you want from your Mistress and if your boyfriend fails you, I will be here waiting. Just remember one thing for me, little one. Though it may not feel it now, the power in every D/s relationship always rests with the submissive. You are the strong one. You choose to put yourself in a position of subjugation, but it takes enormous courage and strength to do that. Good luck. --

With that, their exchange of messages ended. Nikki pondered the last message and re-read it. She had quickly realised how knowledgeable her Dom was and she had appreciated some words of advice he had passed on over the weeks. She had to admit she was impressed at how he had manipulated the situation of her declaring her attraction to the Mistress into a test of her boyfriend's commitment. Nikki had never been in a relationship as long as this, almost 3 years with Ryan, and she felt they had drifted into a comfort zone. Did people get married because it was the next step in a relationship or was there something more that drove the final step of commitment? She certainly felt that if they got through the next month and Ryan managed to earn her release, she would consider him marriage material and she had never thought that before.

Nikki showed Ryan the messages and suggested he make contact. It meant Ryan setting up a new Twitter account as the one he had was used for his business. It took him about 10 minutes to go through the verification checks and then he was ready. Nikki sat on the sofa and watched as Ryan typed his first message. He had obviously just pressed send as he let out a big sigh and looked across at her.

'I'm shit scared babe' he said.

'Come here' she replied, beckoning to him to join her on the sofa. He moved across and she opened her arms into a welcoming embrace. As he settled next to her, she kissed the top of his head.

'Thank you for doing this. It means so much to me. I love you.'

Before Ryan could reply a tone announced a new message. He sat up and read it, paused and then started typing a reply. For the next few minutes there appeared to be a backwards and forwards exchange of messages. Finally Ryan put his phone down.

'He's told me to go back to my own apartment tomorrow and to not see you or contact you until Friday. We have a lot to cover this week apparently'.

'Oh my. Has he said anything about what he expects of you?' Nikki asked.

'No nothing. He just said that I am to think about what limits I want to set and that I'm to be available from 5pm tomorrow for the rest of the evening'.

'Then we had better make the most of our last night of freedom, hadn't we?' With that Nikki reached down and undid Ryan's trousers. She cupped her hands under his testicles and eased his manhood free of his clothes and before Ryan had a chance to move, Nikki lowered her head and took his growing penis into her mouth. She resisted the urge to gag as she tasted the slightly sweaty, musky aroma and instead focused on positioning herself in such a way as to accommodate his growing member. Her thoughts turned to the dildo and the feeling of panic that had started to form as the head had touched the opening of her throat. That certainly wasn't going to be a problem with Ryan. She felt much more relaxed in the knowledge that even if she were to take him balls deep, his girth would comfortably fit within the dimensions of her throat. But she had no intention of going that far. She pulled down his foreskin and set to work on the head of his penis.

Nikki couldn't explain why she had suddenly felt the urge to fellate her boyfriend. The thought of what her Mistress had made her do with the dildo the previous day was still fresh in her memory but as her tongue worked on the head of his penis, she tried to understand her feelings better. She wanted to be better prepared the next time she was made to do something similar in front of her Domme. And what if the Mistress decided a didlo wasn't enough and she made Nikki take Ryan in front of her. She wanted to be prepared for that eventuality.

Ryan was surprised. He couldn't remember the last time Nikki had done this and knowing her reluctance he had never pushed her. The warmth of her mouth and the shock at how quickly the situation had developed soon had him rock hard and moaning with pleasure.

Nikki continued to experiment. On the previous occasions she had done this, though she could barely remember the detail, she knew she had focused on the head and hadn't taken him too deeply. So this time, after bringing him close to the edge and feeling him twitch each time her mouth closed around him and applied pressure, she took him deeper. Stretching her jaw wider Nikki relaxed her throat and allowed her head to sink further towards Ryan's groin. She gently allowed her teeth to touch his shaft, scratching as her head continued its descent. Then the tip of his penis encountered resistance. Nikki repositioned, trying once more to relax and allowing his penis into her throat. She immediately gagged, her lips closing over the shaft as she withdrew. A huge glob of spittle left her mouth, still attached to his penis. Composing herself, she chuckled and wrapped her hand around his glistening manhood. 'Shame to waste that' she thought to herself and worked the spittle into his shaft for extra lubrication. Then, pulling back her hair and tucking as much as she could behind her two ears, she once again lowered her head.

It took a few attempts, but eventually she managed to resist the gag reflex and felt his penis enter her throat.

Ryan immediately responded, letting out a cry of 'Oh my god' and gripping Nikki, one hand around her left forearm, the other on her right shoulder. He didn't try to move her, it just seemed he needed contact. Nikki raised her head before lowering it almost immediately, bobbing up and down three of four times and allowing his penis to enter her throat on each down thrust. Ever practical, Nikki settled into a rhythm and wondered why men found this so exciting when there was clearly less stimulation of the most sensitive part of the penis. As she filed away a mental note to ask Ryan about it, she sensed a change in his breathing and felt a small but noticeable expansion in the size of the organ filling her mouth and the top part of her throat.

'Babe, I'm going to cum!' he almost shouted, expecting Nikki to release him as she had never swallowed his semen before. Instead she raised herself until her mouth was positioned around his glands and then sucked even harder before running her tongue along the underside of the head. Ryan exploded. Nikki almost gagged another time, but managed to hold her head in place, collecting the warm cum that was now pooling in her mouth. After Ryan had shot 3 or 4 streams into her mouth she raised her head and watched as the final dribble of cum was emitted from his shrinking penis and dripped down onto his belly. Glad that they had already made love that afternoon, which had undoubtedly reduced the amount of semen Ryan was capable of producing second time around, Nikki opened her mouth and half spat, half dribbled the semen onto his chest.

'I may love you, but I'm still not ready to swallow that lot' she said with a smile developing across her face. Then mischievously she leant forward to kiss him on the mouth.

This time Ryan recoiled slightly. 'Well, I'm not sure I'm ready to taste my own cum either' was his reply. 'Why don't we go clean ourselves up a little and then it's only polite of me to return the favour'.

Ryan spent at least the next half an hour between Nikki's legs. He felt duty bound to put on his best performance after what she had done for him. He waited at least 10 minutes before his tongue went near her clitoris, by which time Nikki was already desperate to cum. Even though her last two orgasms had been the result of penetration, Nikki much preferred the more focussed approach of tongue or fingers playing with her lips and clitoris. But Ryan toyed with her, pushing her to the edge of an orgasm before pulling her back. She cried, screamed, pleaded and begged for him to finish her off, but each was ignored as he played with her. The amount of fluid generated by Nikki's vagina was amazing. Ryan tried to swallow as much as he could, enjoying the taste and the effect he was having on his lover, but he realised the sheets were by now sopping wet. As the muscles in his tongue tired, Ryan focused his tongue on and around Nikki's clit and used two and then three fingers to penetrate her vagina. His fingers reached up, searching out her G spot, as his tongue continued to hover around her clitoris. Each time Nikki gasped and moved her hands to his head, Ryan took it as a sign to slow things down, moving his tongue away and removing his fingers to stroke her labia rather than invade her. Eventually he crossed the line, sucking her swollen clit into his mouth and tipping her over the edge. Nikki's back arched off the bed and she screamed.

As they both lay on the bed, sated and trying to avoid the enormous damp patch, Nikki reached over and held his hand. 'Well, if they were our last orgasms for a while, they were certainly memorable'. They rolled together, embraced and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning felt different. Each had their own feelings. For Ryan, apprehension. This was all very real now. His first day as an owned submissive. For Nikki, excitement. She was already thinking of how and when to contact the Mistress. As Nikki came out of the shower, she found Ryan waiting for her, fully dressed.

'I'm going to go babe. I need to do some prep for a shoot tomorrow and I'm going to have to be done by 5pm, so I'm going to start early. There's a coffee in the kitchen waiting for you. I guess this is it then. No contact until Friday. Wish me luck'.

'Good luck my darling. And thank you, thank you, a thousand thank yous. I really hope you know how much this means to me'.

'I think I'm getting the idea. I just hope I can make it through the whole month.'

After a cuddle and a long, lingering kiss they parted. Nikki, still wrapped in just her towel, followed Ryan to the door and gave him one final kiss as he stood with his hand holding the door ajar. Then as the door closed, she turned back towards the kitchen area and picked up her coffee. She had planned to contact her Mistress at lunchtime, but she couldn't wait. She picked up her phone and went back to the bedroom, setting the coffee down on the bedside table and flopping onto the bed.

-- Hello Mistress. I just wanted to let you know that I have reached an agreement with Master and he has allowed me to contact you. But it's complicated. Could we arrange a call for me to explain please? Hoping to be your humble servant, kitten.--

She lay on the bed with her phone in her hand, staring at the screen as if willing it to reply by itself. She knew that she should get dressed and start work but she was desperate to hear from her Mistress. Eventually she gave up and setting the phone on the bedside table, Nikki began to get dressed. She had one leg in her knickers when the phone pinged. She almost fell over with excitement and a desperate need to get to the phone and read the reply.

-- Somehow I knew you would find a way kitten. I'm looking forward to hearing what's happened. Video call, 1pm, usual rules apply. --

Nikki felt her lips moisten as she thought what 'usual rules apply' meant. Naked and kneeling in front of her phone, on display for her Mistress. The thought aroused her. The whole idea that she would be serving this incredible woman intoxicated her.

Nikki struggled to concentrate on her work, willing the time to speed by, constantly looking at her phone and the clock counting down oh so slowly on her home screen. At ten to one she could take it no more. Getting up from the desk she had used for home working, tucked away in the corner of the living room of her flat, she made sure her PC was switched off and then walked into the centre of the room. She propped her phone up on the floor under the window and then luxuriously stripped off her clothes, wishing she was doing so in front of her Mistress. Then she kneeled, hands behind her head and shoulders back as she had been taught previously, by Ryan of all people, waiting for the clock to tick to one. When it did she rocked forward, dialled her Mistress and rocked backwards, her bottom cheeks once more resting on her heels.

'What a sight for sore eyes you are kitten' was the greeting from her Mistress.

Nikki blushed slightly and bowed her head.

'So tell me kitten, what have you agreed with your Master?'

Nikki explained the arrangement, which prompted a sharp intake of breath from her Mistress, the first time Nikki could ever remember any expression of shock of surprise from this woman who, to all outward appearances appeared so ordinary, and yet gave out such an aura of control and authority.

'Well I never expected that. How interesting. And you say he has banned Ryan from contacting you until Friday?'

'Yes Mistress' Nikki answered.

The Mistress paused before replying. 'OK, well I think what I'm going to do to make things interesting is take you away for the weekend. Now that Ryan has committed to serving someone for your benefit, it's only right that you understand exactly what it will mean to serve me. So far, I've been playing with you kitten. And while I enjoyed our meeting enormously, I'm sure you've realised by now that it was for your pleasure more than mine. This weekend you are going to find out exactly what it means to serve me. And if by Sunday I have frightened you away, then you can rescue Ryan from his servitude and revert to the comfort of your relationship with the Master. Does that all make sense kitten?'

'Yes it does Mistress. May I ask, will I be allowed to speak to Ryan over the weekend?' Nikki questioned.

'No kitten. When you serve me your only interaction with other people is at my direction. I will allow you to message him before you leave, but then you must let him know there will be no more communication until Sunday afternoon'.

'Yes Mistress' Nikki said, unsure if she was disappointed at the news of not being able to see Ryan for an even longer period, or excited at the prospect of almost two days in the presence of her Mistress.

'Very good. Now, I will arrange for an Uber to collect you. You can either tell me your address or I can arrange for it to collect you from the railway station. I think Ryan said you live in Leicester, didn't he?'

'Yes Mistress. The station will be fine Mistress'. Although Nikki was firmly back in subspace, she was sufficiently on guard to ensure she didn't reveal her address to the Mistress.

'Very good kitten. I will book it in the name Locke, Kay Locke. Be there for 4pm.'

'Yes Mistress. Do I need to wear anything in particular?'

'No my dear. Not for your arrival. When you get there I want you to ask for the letter addressed to Kay Locke that I will leave at reception. In it will be a room key and a note of the room number. I want you to go to the room and wait for me.'

'Yes Mistress. I'm looking forward to it already' answered Nikki. Her Mistress chuckled.

'I'm going to send you a picture kitten of how you should wait for me. You won't know how long I will be, but you are to wait in this position as long as it takes for me to arrive. Whilst you are waiting I want you to think carefully about what it will mean if you agree to serve me. We've only scratched the surface with what we've done so far. This weekend I'm going to really give you a taste of what it would mean to serve me. You need to really think about what you'd be prepared to do and more importantly, what you would refuse to do. As well as giving you a taste of what to expect, we are going to agree your limits this weekend. You need to be honest with me. Don't agree to things because you think I might like them, this is your chance to set the rules of our relationship. Hard limits are things that will never happen, soft limits are things that might scare you but that you would try once, just to see if you like them. I will never make you do a hard limit, but if I judge the time is right I might just ask if you're feeling brave enough to push a soft limit. And if it's not on either list, then I have free reign and you would have no choice but to agree. Unless of course you wanted to end our little arrangement, in which case you always have the choice to stop and walk away. Figuratively speaking of course. You might not have that choice if you're tied up. Does all that make sense?'

'Yes Mistress' Nikki couldn't move her mind from the words 'our relationship'.

'Good' the Mistress replied. Then Nikki's phone pinged. She leant forward, picked up the phone and stared down at a photo of a naked woman, kneeling with her bottom resting on her heels, a little like Nikki had been positioned just moments ago. Her back was straight and her shoulders pulled back, as Nikki's had been, which served to push her breasts forward. But the woman in the picture had much smaller breasts than Nikki. Her legs were spread and with her pubic hair shaved, Nikki could see her labia hanging below her vulva. That made Nikki think of her own body hair and the need to shave herself before Friday. She was a little envious of the woman in the photo and her distended labia. Nikki's outer lips were pronounced but didn't protrude massively from her vulva. She cast her mind back to the Mistress placing the pegs on those very lips when they had been together and wondered if there would be a repeat performance at the weekend. Looking back to the picture, Nikki noticed the positioning of the arms and hands. Her arms were folded down with her hands resting, palm up, on her thighs. Her head was bent forwards, her gaze firmly on a spot between her legs.

'This is nadu. It is a slave position. I will tell you all about it this weekend kitten. And I know you aren't my slave...not yet anyway. But I do find slave positions very helpful when training submissives. Do you have any questions kitten?'

'No Mistress, I understand'. She couldn't get the word slave out of her head. Is that what the Mistress thought of her now?

'Very good. Then I will see you at the hotel on Friday. We will stay for 2 nights, bring enough clothes and a dress for Saturday evening. I have something special in mind and I want you to dress to impress kitten. I will leave you with one final thought. Up until now, our relationship has been largely focused on you kitten. Testing your submissive nature and rewarding your behaviour. This weekend will be all about what I want. Your sole objective this weekend is to please me. That may result in you being permitted an orgasm or it may not. Frankly, your pleasure is not a concern of mine. If you are truly submissive, you will learn to take pleasure from pleasing me and your own physical needs will become a secondary consideration. This weekend we will learn if you really have what it takes'.

With that the Mistress ended the call. Nikki just stared at the photo on her phone, mesmerised. The position she had adopted for the video call was designed to put herself on display. The woman in the picture she looked down on was naked for a different reason. Nikki surmised it was to make the submissive feel vulnerable. With those last words of her Mistress ringing in her ears she started to wonder just what she had gotten herself into.