The Bitch and the Bracelet

Story Info
A symbol of betrayal becomes an instrument of ensnarement.
7.7k words
4.53
26k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I am blown away by the ratings, favorites and followers this story has garnered. Thank you.

I made a few minor edits as I found some some errors when I reread the published story.

************

Where the fuck was Tim?, Kaleb wondered as he downed the remnants of his second rum and coke. The heady buzz he had going almost made the noise of the crowded bar bearable. It was his idea that I come out tonight. Fucking hounding me for weeks to 'Snap out of it' and 'Move on' and now he's, glancing at his phone, fucking 25 fucking minutes late!

"Whooo, shots!" God that bachelorette party is annoying. Shouting and "whoo"ing so loud you could hear them across the bar over the steady thrum of the music and conversations.

Kaleb flagged the bartender, "Hey man, can I get another? And close the tab."

"Calling it an early night?"

"Yeah unless my friend shows before I finish this. If he does he's buying the rest of the night." The bartender smiled with a knowing nod as he slid the drink to Kaleb.

He checked his phone again. Motherfucker didn't even bother to text letting me know if he was coming.

HERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!! , he texted. By the time his phone pinged he had managed to finish a third of his drink and settle the bill.

Sorry bro. 10 min.

As he was about to respond don't bother , "Whooo go girl!"

Jesus Christ won't they shut up? What's the fucking big deal? It's all some god damn joke anyway. As Kaleb turned to glare at the group he finally got a good look at the bride to be. No way. No fucking way. Was that Christy? It couldn't be Christy. It had only been 5 months. He looked again, it was her. All of the anger and pain that he had been steeping in for the last 5 months started to boil into rage as he threw back the contents of his glass and walked towards the group of rowdy women.

"How ya fucking doing Christy?"

"Kaleb, what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here, what the fuck are you doing here? How the fuck are you getting married to some guy you've known for a few months?"

Christy exchanged sheepish glances with her friends Jen and Sarah while some blonde Kaleb had never seen before piped up, "Look dude I don't know who you are just barging over here, but Christine has been dating my brother for 9 months. So just take your attitude and march back to the other side of the bar."

Kaleb reeled as if he had actually been struck. 9 months! As if seeing her here wasn't bad enough, to learn that she had been seeing someone behind his back. "That's great. So you were cheating on me. Did what's his face know about me? Did you tell him where you got that bracelet you're wearing? Did you tell him it was an anniversary gift? A gift you refused to give back when you dumped me two months later?"

Christy started to answer when he cut her off, "Never mind bitch. Have a nice life."

As Kaleb stormed towards the door fighting back the tears that were welling in his eyes he bumped into some guy, "Hey watch it!"

Tim grabbed him by the shoulders. "Kaleb. Man I am sorry I am... hey where are you going? I am sorry."

Shrugging his friend off, "I'm out of here dude. Just leave me alone. I can't deal with anyone right now."

"Wait, what? You can't be that mad I was la..." Tim trailed off as he followed the direction of Kaleb's gaze and saw her. "Oh shit!"

As Kaleb emerged from the bar the cold air slapped him in the face. He turned in the direction of his home and started stumbling along. Not really looking where he was going he bumped into a few people along the way. With a half dozen blocks to go he decided to take the shortcut through a nearby construction site. The area was newly excavated but mostly clear of tools and debris. About halfway through the lot he tripped and landed hard on his face.

"FUUUCKKK!" he screamed as he turned to find whatever tripped him. Instead of seeing some tool as he was expecting what he saw was an angular rock which he decided to kick. "OWWW Shit!" the rock didn't budge. Enraged he dropped down to dig it up so he could throw it. As he started to grab it he noticed it wasn't actually a rock but a box made of a rough material. The effort of digging dissipated his anger and by the time he freed the box he decided he was just tired so he tucked it under his arm and stumbled home.

***********

Kaleb woke up with a splitting headache. Why does my head hurt? As he stumbled to the bathroom to grab some aspirin he tried to remember what happened last night. He wasn't a big drinker but three drinks shouldn't be doing this to him. At a loss he took his pills and made his way to the kitchen for breakfast.

What was that box on the counter? Oh shit that's right. That explains the headache. Kaleb picked up the box knocking some dirt off the sides. It wasn't that big, maybe four or five inches on each side and a few inches tall. The lid had some weird characters on it, which looked like nothing he had ever seen before, and the hinges looked pretty fragile with a good deal of corrosion. He gingerly tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. The effort was creating a mess as more of the caked on dirt fell off. He turned on the sink, grabbed a rag, and carefully washed the box. The thing was definitely sturdier than it looked. Once clean he attempted to open it again albeit with bit more force. A few frustrating minutes of effort yielded no results and he dropped the box on the counter. He was hungry and not in the mood to keep fucking around with the thing.

Kaleb crack open the fridge and looked at the meager contents. Three day old pizza wasn't really an option and the steak sandwich's bread had become so soggy it was closer to pudding than bread. I guess it's scrambled eggs. As he was preparing the eggs it occurred to him, the meat from the sandwich would be a pretty good addition. Pulling the sandwich from the fridge his thoughts returned to the previous night. Can't believe that bitch is getting married. She said we were getting too serious when I floated moving in after our anniversary. Guess it was because she was fucking around with that guy then. Fuming over the situation he blindly reach into his knife drawer. The white hot pain of slicing open his finger quickly dissipated all thoughts of Christy. Sucking air in through his teeth and reflexively grabbing his finger, he yelled "Shit!" Had he not been looking for the previously discarded rag he would have noticed a few drops of blood landing on the lid to the box. As he placed the rag to his wound he did notice the characters on the lid starting to glow. Picking it up to take a closer look he was startled when it suddenly popped open. The dust that it released caused him to choke and cough as he dropped the box to the floor.

"What the fuck?"

Picking it back up he examined the contents to find a bracelet. At least that's the only way he could describe the monstrosity of metal he saw. It was clearly ornamental and the right size to fit on a wrist. but it was easily the most hideous piece of jewelry he had ever seen. He lacked the words to describe the shapes attached to the band. They consisted of sharp jagged edges and designs that didn't look like anything, but still managed to make his skin crawl.

"Who would wear this?"

"Who would you like to have wear it?"

Whirling around Kaleb dropped the box, grabbed the knife and started frantically looking for the owner of that voice. "Whoa, who the fuck is there?"

"Would you please stop dropping me?"

"Whoever you are you better fucking show yourself."

"Calm down Kaleb. If you take a moment to think you'll realize I am not physically here. Concentrate, how are you perceiving my voice?"

"What the fuck?" Spinning his head back and forth he slowly realized that the he wasn't actually hearing the voice, he just 'heard' it in his head. "Am I..."

"No you're not crazy. You have found the Bracelet of Amentharula."

"Amenth a what now?"

"The name is not important. What matters is that it is a powerful artifact that is now bound to you in blood. It will give you the power to change the person who wears it."

Between the headache, the hunger and the magic voice bombarding his brain Kaleb felt the overwhelming need to sit down. Grabbing the box he moved on shaky legs to the kitchen table.

"What do you mean make changes?"

"You will have the ability to make three changes to the person who wears the bracelet and those changes will remain in effect for as long as it is worn."

"So what like make myself stronger or ..."

"No! You cannot wear the bracelet. It would be worn by another and you can make changes to them."

"Great so I can improve someone else's life but not my own, that is altruistic and all that but that doesn't help me much."

"Young mortal your imagination is so very limited. You could make changes related to you. Previous masters have made others into their agents, completely loyal them."

"Like a slave?"

"If that's what you choose, yes."

Kaleb's mind started running through the possibilities. He could make Jeff Bezos give him a billion dollars. He could make Scarlett Johansson into his sugar mama. The power this represented was intoxicating and arousing. Kaleb started unconsciously fondling himself while considering what he could do. Wait no this cannot be real. I just hit my head, that has to be it, right?

"You have two choices Kaleb, you can accept what I am telling you or you can believe that you are hearing voices and hallucinating about a box with a glowing lid. Which would you prefer?"

"Ok fine, I believe you. The magic bracelet is real. Where did it come from? How old is this thing?"

"Look kid, if you really want I can tell you a long and boring story of ancient mystic origins while you casually rub yourself or I can show you how to use this thing and you can get to the part where your life gets better. What do you want to do?"

"Okay fine. So I slap this thing on someone when they aren't looking and then I just tell them what I want to change?"

"No, no. The person must wear this willingly. There can be no forcing it upon them. And you write the changes down and place them in the box."

"Who would willingly wear this hideous thing?"

"The bracelet has the power to transmogrify. It will take any design you desire. It is typically given to the target as a gift."

A smile started to form on Kaleb's face as a tantalizing possibility occurred to him. It was still a little early in the morning but in a few hours he could probably start enacting the plan that was beginning to take form in his mind.

********

Kaleb's heart was racing as he drove across town. He had stopped looking at her social media after she dumped him, but had never un-followed any of her accounts. A quick check on her insta feed confirmed that Christy was out shopping with her girlfriends. And the stink he raised about the bracelet must have made her uncomfortable because she didn't appear to be wearing it. As long as she still hid her spare key in the same place he was good. Pulling into the parking lot at her apartment complex he looked down at the bracelet in his hand. It was a perfect copy of the one he had given her. It even had a chip from when she banged on the bar trying to break her fall at the club when they celebrated the next night. Walking to the elevator he double checked and a 10 minute old post showed she was still on the other side of town.

Letting himself into the apartment we was hit with a wave of memory. It was the smell. The combination of her favorite perfume and the air freshener brought all his experiences here back to the forefront of his mind. The first time she had invited him in. The hours long make out session on the couch. The way he literally stopped breathing when he saw her naked for the first time. The warm sensual heat the first time he slid himself into her sex. Then he felt the renewed pain. She had dumped him less than 2 months after their first anniversary. Less than two months after he had given her the bracelet that it took him 2 months to save for. And apparently for a guy that she had already been with. What a bitch. She was going to pay, and he was getting hard just thinking of all the ways he was going to make that happen. Quickly he went back to her room and found her jewelry drawer. There it was, the symbol of how she had fucked him over. He replaced it with the duplicate that was going to let HIM fuck her over, and over, and over, and over. Mission accomplished he headed home.

*********

Only a half hour left to go. Time had seemed to crawl all afternoon. She was out all day shopping, trying to find an outfit for her date with the asshole what's-his-face. His stomach had been in knots, a mixture of nervousness, excitement, fear, lust swirling around is his head amping him up with an energy for which he could not find an outlet. Video games, TV, books, nothing could take his mind off the reality of what he planned to do and the possibilities tonight would bring. Am I crazy? Could this even possibly work? Do I really believe that by writing "Your body will obey Kaleb's every command" on a piece of paper and sticking it in a box I could actually control her? It's completely crazy, but if it's true, oh my God if it's true.

Twenty-five minutes left to go.

**********

Kaleb's heart was pounding as he eased open the door to her apartment. What if this didn't work, what the hell am I going to say to keep her from calling the cops? Oh this is a bad idea, maybe I should just turn around and go.

The scream froze him in place as she emerged from the bathroom.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", she yelled as she quickly sprinted to the cover of her bedroom. The glimpse only lasted a second but there she was with nothing but a towel wrapped around her hair. The sight of her naked form cemented his feet in place and caused the words he was forming to die in the back of his throat.

The slamming of the door snapped him back into the moment. "Kaleb get the fuck out of my house. How did you even get in here? You have 10 seconds to leave before I call the cops."

Shit, shit, shit. She hadn't put it on yet. Fuck, think quick. "Um, I just came to take my bracelet back. I didn't mean to scare you, I didn't think you would be home."

"So you just came to fucking rob me?"

"Not rob you, take back what is mine."

"It was a gift Kaleb."

"A gift I gave you while you were cheating on me. It was expensive, you didn't deserve it at the time, you don't deserve to keep it and I want it back."

"Get the fuck out Kaleb, it's mine and I am keeping it."

"Fuck you bitch. You don't even like it that much. You're not even wearing it."

"I wear it all the time. You saw me wearing it last night. Here I'm putting it on ri..." Kaleb felt a jolt crawl up the back of his neck. " ...ght now. There I am wearing it. And now I am calling the cops. You better leave."

What was that sensation he felt? And the hesitation in her voice? Did this really work? It was now or never. "Put the phone down and stop yelling at me."

"Fine Kaleb, I won't call the cops", she uttered in a conversational tone, "I just want you to leave. John will be here in a hour to pick me up and he will kick your ass if you are still here."

Holy shit! No way. Kaleb's heart started pounding even harder in his chest, accelerating from racing to a booming drumbeat that he could feel throughout his body. Blood was rushing to his groin and he could feel the beginning of an erection. "Christy I am not going to debate you through the door. Open it up so we can discuss this face to face."

Swinging the door inward with an exasperated sigh, "Look Kaleb, I just want you to leave. Please just go."

Kaleb didn't register anything past the word "Look". Many guys romanticize and over-exaggerate the beauty of the woman that got away, but Christy was objectively gorgeous and easily the most beautiful woman he had ever dated. Here she stood naked from head to toe.

"Kaleb. Kaleb. Are you even listening to me? I asked you to leave."

Kaleb continued to stare and drink her in. He was now fully hard as he admired the body he had been longing to touch again for the last five months. "Do you know you're naked?"

Her eyes doubled in size as she looked down at her naked body. Why did I open the door without grabbing a robe? Where was it now? She reached to close the door but found once she touched the knob her arm wasn't able to push it closed. Kaleb wasn't holding it open. What the fuck is wrong with my arm? Changing tactics she pulled the towel from her head and started to wrap it around herself.

"Drop the towel and just stand there. I want to look at you." She unconsciously released the towel. What the hell? She tried to turn to seek shelter in her closet but her feet were cemented in place. Panic welled up inside of her as she tried to conceal herself with her arms. "Kaleb what the hell is going on? How are you doing this? Please stop." she sobbed through teary eyes.

"Stop trying to cover yourself, be silent and stand there while I look at you." Kaleb's member was throbbing as it strained against his jeans. Heart racing he willed himself to calm down and enjoy the view. The dampness made her normally chestnut colored locks a deep brown and drew his eyes to the tops of her breasts as droplets flowed from the tips of her hair onto the supple flesh where they laid. Those droplets of water matched the near perfect teardrop shape of those magnificent tits as they hung there, proudly defiant of gravity, with just the most subtle hint of sag to demonstrate they were completely natural. His eyes continued down to her taut stomach with the faintest outline of muscle definition and onto the firm toned lines of her legs. Four years of sprinting on the high school track team followed by an adulthood fitness regimen of distance jogging had helped her maintain a well-muscled, toned, and distinctly feminine physique that just begged to be caressed. His gaze returned upward and paused again at her bosom. He never did bother to learn their size but they were easily as big as softballs. Their development was what had kept her from running competitively in college and it was easy to see why. Even the most robust sports bra would be unequal to the task of supporting them during an all out sprint. Continuing upward the spell was broken by the abject terror that was marring her beautiful face.

Kaleb reached out placing his hand over her heart and took note of her racing pulse while enjoying the supple feel of her left breast. "Take deep breathes, slow your heart rate and relax yourself." He marveled as the tension visibly left her body and her heart beat slowed to a placid rhythm. "I'm sure you are scared, and angry, and probably full of a myriad of other emotions, but you're not going to react to them, and you're not going to let them show on your face. Now turn around so I can see the rest of you."

He allowed his fingers to remain in contact with her as she slowly turned, enjoying the sensuousness of the soft silky skin passing under his touch. When she finished her turn he drank in her backside, enjoying the way her back tapered from her shoulders to her hips allowing the very edges of her breasts to peek out. There was something so erotic about staring at the back of a naked woman. He didn't know if it was the tease and promise of her eventually revealing her breasts or the the fact that it invoked thoughts of bending her over and taking her from behind. In either case it quickly refilled him with lust as his lowering gaze brought her ass into view. As much as he had enjoyed her breasts, her ass was the physical attribute he missed the most about her. He loved the way her hips flared out into two perfectly rounded globes that were just large enough to feel satisfying when cupped in the hand and taut enough to bounce the proverbial quarter off of. He had long missed the feeling of those cheeks bouncing off of his stomach when he buried himself into her from behind, or pressing against his face when she sat up in the throws of orgasm during their rare 69 sessions.