The Bitch and the Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to resist any longer he stepped up behind her, using his left hand around her waist to pull her ass back into his crotch as his right hand to kneaded her breast. His nose reaching the top of her head, he breathed in the sweet floral smell of her conditioner before leaning in and with a warm throaty breathe whispering, "Grind against my cock the way you know I like." The undulations that ensued had him panting in short order. Unfortunately it had been a very long time since he had known a touch other than his own, in fact she was the last one to have touched him sexually. With reluctance he told her to stop as he felt the precum beginning to ooze from the tip of his aching cock.

"Turn around, drop to your knees and ask for permission to suck my cock."

Christy unceremonious spun and in a flat, monotone voice requested, "Please let me suck your cock", as she plopped down to her knees.

"No no no. I get you never really liked doing this, and that you especially don't want to now, but I don't care. You used me, you played me and now I am going to use you. Ask me again and this time act like you want this. Act like there is nothing you want more right now than to feel me fill your hot mouth with a load of my cum."

"Please Kaleb, let me suck your cock. Please give me a hot load of cum."

"No. I don't think I should let you. I think your are a deceitful bitch and I shouldn't reward you with what you want until you apologize."

"Please baby. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'll make it up to you by making you feel so good, just let me slip that hard pulsing cock in my mouth.

"Ok. Take it out. But don't give me one of your half hearted 'this is an obligation, not fun' blow jobs. I want to feel your enthusiasm."

Kaleb's heart skipped several beats as Christy slowly unfastened has jeans and drew down the zipper. His boxer encased cock thrust forward with the tip peeking through his cotton underwear. She sensually flicked the tip with her tongue, lapping at the precum as she hooked the boxers and jeans with her thumbs and pulled them to his ankles. The discomfort of the tip being yanked free of the boxer's fly was short lived as the head of his penis was quickly drawn into her warm and willing mouth. Kaleb's head fell back and his eyes rolled to the top of his head as he enjoyed the pure ecstasy of her lips on his shaft and her tongue lovingly swirling around the head. The combination of intermittent criss-crossing licks and the pulsing suction threatened to set him off before he really had a chance to enjoy himself.

Ping. "What was that?"

"mhhh phhunnn"

"What? Stop a second. What was that?"

"It was my phone. I got a text."

"Bring it here"

Hey babe, bout 2 leave. U rdy soon?

"This must be your damned fiancé. He's going to be leaving soon to pick you up." A wicked smile crossed Kaleb's face, " I guess I should get going so he doesn't find me here"

"No, no stay. I need to suck your cock baby."

"Are you sure? You really would rather suck my cock than go out with your loving fiancé?"

"All I want right now is to suck your cock and feel your hot cum in my mouth. Please. I'll call him and tell him I can't go out. Please just let me keep sucking."

"You'd really blow him off just so you can keep blowing me off? Okay keep going. I'll deal with future hubby."

Christy immediately dove back into her task, lovingly running her tongue all over his cock before slipping the sensitive head past her supple lips. Feeling the ecstasy once again Kaleb was inspired with another wicked idea. Grabbing a fist full of hair in one hand he pulled her head closer to him driving his cock toward the back of her mouth as he started typing a response.

Feeling a bit sick, he typed in the the phone.

Christy started to cough and gag as the invader went further into her mouth than she had ever had a cock before.

Recently started coughing, feel like I might throw up.

Christy pulled her head free, coughing and gasping to catch her breath. "We're going to try that again and this time you won't gag. You're going to relax your throat and take me until your nose is buried in my pubes. When my cock rubs against the back of your throat it is going to feel good, similar to when you play with your nipples. If you pull your mouth off my cock before I'm done I won't let you suck on it any more. Do you understand?"

Christy vigorously nodded her head and plunged his knob back into her mouth.

sry 2 hear that. U want me to bring u something?

No don't come over.

Kaleb almost lost his grip on the phone as he felt himself start to slide down her throat. As his knees started to buckle he steadied himself placing a hand on Christy's head.

Getting a scratch in the back of my throat. Don't want you to get sick.

K call you tomorrow.

Kaleb dropped the phone and allowed himself to enjoy the sensations. Christy pulled her head back until the tip of his cock was between her lips. Pausing long enough to catch her breath she swirled her tongue around the tip before resuming the suction and driving him towards the back of her throat. After several passes in and out of her throat he felt the tell tale buildup of his impending eruption. "I'm about to blow and you better swallow every last drop."

As months of pent up frustration began to erupt from his body the new sensation of Christy swallowing with the tip of his cock lodged in her throat sent the pleasure centers in his brain into overdrive. Rope after rope shot forth, each accompanied by the squeeze of her swallowing. It was all he could do not to pass out from the ecstasy. As he came down from the orgasmic high he gingerly pulled himself free and dropped to his knees next to her.

"Wow. That was better than anything we ever did before."

"Fuck off asshole", she exclaimed as she reached for her phone. His head still reeling from the experience he didn't realize what she was doing. Taking a few seconds to recover, he picked his head up and regaining some clarity shouted "STOP! Give me that". Taking the phone he saw 911 in the dialer, but thankfully the call had not been initiated. Shaking from a combination of the ebbing wash of orgasmic neurochemicals and the adrenaline spike caused by the narrowly missed disaster he yelled, "Go sit your ass on the bed. Don't touch anything, don't say anything, don't do anything, while I clean up. Then you and I are going to have a talk."

Kaleb shook his head while relieving himself and marveled at the near miss. He really hadn't come up with a complete plan and it nearly cost him everything. He needed to get his shit together. With a splash of cool water on his face he began making a list. Can't let her tell anyone. Can't let her ever try to hurt me. What else? What if she was addicted to me? I could make her need a dose of cum ever day or she'd die? Wait, no that's just stupid. Come on damn it, think this through. Not hurt me, not tell anyone. I guess that'll do for now.

Two steps into her bedroom he stopped short. God she was gorgeous. Even with the hateful glare that was trying to strike him dead where he stood he was taken aback by her nude form.

"Put on a robe or some sweats or something." Waiting patiently, and oogling her ass, while she retrieved a robe from her closet he sat down and tried to collect his thoughts.

"First thing, some ground rules. You are never to try and call the police on me. You will never try to communicate to anyone, in any way, through any medium about this new dynamic between us. You will not try to harm me, or yourself, in any way. Do you understand?"

She stared at him blankly. "Well? Do you understand?" Her lips remained pursed and her face a stonewall. "Another rule, from now on when I ask a question you will respond promptly and truthfully. Do you understand all of these rules?"

"Yes asshole. I understand my rapist's rules."

"Let's make that promptly, truthfully and respectfully. So how long were you fucking the asshole while you were still with me?"

"Almost 3 months."

"Did he know we were dating? Did he even care?"

"Yes and no."

"It was your friends wasn't it? They never liked me, they always thought you were slumming with me. I didn't have a nice car, nice clothes and no trust fund."

"They didn't like you much, but they tolerated you and I didn't care what they thought. They weren't the reason."

"Then why did you leave me for him?"

"Daddy threatened to cut me off. He told me that he wasn't going to stand by and watch me throw my life away with you. He thought you were just trying to worm your way into our family and get to our money. If I didn't start dating someone 'worthy' of me he was gong to stop supporting me and if we ever got serious he was going to completely disinherit me."

"I never gave a shit about your money! I only wanted to be with you. I loved you." Feeling his face begin to flush and his pulse throbbing in his head, Kaleb took a deep breath in attempt to compose himself lest he lose his temper. He couldn't, however, keep the bitterness from his voice, "I supposed fuck face is loaded."

"His parents are well off, but they aren't like Daddy."

"And your friends no doubt adore him. Probably drives a nice car and takes you to expensive places. Fits in with them, 'belongs' at their parties."

"Yes, they do. Except for Cheryl though. She never liked you and she doesn't like John either."

"Of course she doesn't. She's jealous."

"Why would she be jealous of me?"

Looking at her incredulously, "Are you kidding? You know very well why she doesn't like anyone you date. She's jealous of them."

Stupefied all Christy could muster was, "What?"

"Oh Jesus Christ, you are oblivious and self absorbed. You truly had no idea that Cheryl is infatuated with you?"

"No, that can't be. She's not gay. She's just a close friend."

"That girl would crawl on her hands and knees over glass to be with you. I assumed you always knew but just liked the attention and were stringing her along. That would have been selfish enough, but you actually couldn't even recognize her feelings. You really are that self-involved. God you truly deserve everything that is coming to you. Finish getting ready for for your date. Dress up for me the way you were going to for him. I'll be waiting in the living room."

*******

As the bedroom door opened Kaleb set down his half finished beer and reached for the remote. Thumbing the power button he turned his attention to the door as Christy emerged. His heart began to race as he drank her in, her strapless red dress was simultaneously erotic and classy. It's deep neckline, shape hugging tightness and slitted sides exquisitely accentuated her body while still maintaining the formality required for a black tie gala.

"Come to the middle of the room. And move like you are trying to seduce me."

Christy began sashaying her hips as she sauntered towards him. Teasing her fingers into her hair she slowly ran them down to the tips having the intended effect of drawing Kaleb's eyes to her bouncing cleavage.

"That is an incredible dress, however I think it is going to get in the way of what I am planning. Take it off."

"You'll need to help, the zipper is in the back"

She turned as he approached and he could not help but to stare at her ass, the dress hugged it perfectly. He struggled to find a panty line and he started to become hard at the idea of her being panty-less underneath. Grabbing her hips he slowly stroked his hands up her body relishing her supple firmness and the smooth texture of the fabric. Clearing her hip bone he was disappointed to feel the outline of her panties, but quickly realized that they must be a thong. Even better! He drew the zipper down to the small of her back, "Hold it up until I say so", he whispered in her ear as he fondled her ass for half a second before returning to his seat.

"Perform a striptease and lap dance for me. Put on some appropriate music." Letting the dress drop to the floor she turned giving him a much too brief glimpse of her thong clad butt. But he quickly overcame his disappointment when she bent forward to grab the stereo remote and he was treated to her tits almost spilling out of her strapless bra. As the slow 80s rock ballad came on she started a sensual rhythm that had his full attention. Her graceful gyrations had the expected affect, making him regret having put his pants back on. Turning her back to him she unclasped her bra and held it in place with crossed arms while looking over her shoulder with a gaze that screamed come fuck me. Turning and sensually lowering the bra her glistening breasts came into view. Swaying back and forth she lowered herself to her knees while teasing her nipples before slowly crawling towards him. By the time she was nuzzling her face in his crotch Kaleb was fully hard. Placing her hands on the couch she slowly rubbed her body against his groin rising up until she could straddle him. Unable to restrain himself he grabbed her and pulled her breasts into his face while she ground against his lap. He was in heaven, alternating between kissing and licking the supple tit flesh, then ultimately moving to the nipples which she always begged him to tease. His hands were otherwise occupied with a vice like grip on her ass, pulling them together, trying to fuck her through his jean. Abruptly she broke free, spinning around and bending forward to grind her ass into him. Unwilling to give up on her breasts he pulled her torso back against himself and pawed at them. Tracing his fingers down her taut stomach he slipped them into her panties and between her lips only to find an uncomfortable friction.

"What the hell? You're bone dry. That breast play used to get you going."

Her continued grinding on his crotch made her deadpan response surreal "Did you really think this could turn me on? You are using me against my will with some magic charm. It is terrifying, enraging and humiliating. Arousal is the furthest thing from what I am experiencing."

"Well we cannot have that. From now on my being will arouse you. My voice, my smell, my presence will put you in a low level state of arousal." His command was rewarded with the slightest amount of moisture which he used to slowly rub her clit. "When I touch you, when I kiss you, that will stimulate you to a state of readiness. The humiliation you feel from the betrayal of your own body will also be a source of arousal and when I eventually penetrate you, you will be overcome with pleasure." She shuddered as he took advantage of the ever increasing wetness and plunged two fingers into her tight folds. "How do you feel now?"

Barely able to find her voice, "Humiliation, rage and overwhelming need."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to leave."

"What does your body want?"

"It wants you to fuck me."

"Then fuck me, fuck me like a bitch in heat."

She wasted no time in pulling him to his feet and shedding him of his pants and removing her thong. They fell back to the couch and she frantically pulled his shirt above his head. Lining his cock up to her warm entrance she rubbed his head back and forth, coating it in the fluids that were now running freely. She plunged herself down to the hilt in one stroke. He rolled his head back and gasped at that wonderful feeling that he had been without for the past 5 months. As she tried to rise up he grabbed her hips and held her in place to revel in the tight warmth. Not to be denied she began rocking in place, rubbing her clit again his pelvic bone. She had always enjoyed their love-making but the look on her face surpassed anything he had seen before.

"What are you feeling now?"

With gasping breathes, "I, uh, I can't heellllp it. It's wrong. Being used, uh, like this. I'm so hot. Oh god, so close. Let me ride you. I need to ride you."

"You need to ride my what?"

"Your cock. I need to ride up and down on your cock. This rubbing is just a tease."

"Ok, but don't cum." She began frantically fucking him, allowing his full length to stroke in and out of her. Steadying herself with her hands on the back of the couch she brought her tits into Kaleb's face and he wasted no time in playing with them. He used his face to rub her nipples as they bounced, first his lips and tongue then his nose as her tits whipped up and down at an ever more frantic pace. Christy continued her gyrations at a pace and duration that he did not think was possible. Despite the recent release of the blowjob her animalistic performance had him once again on the verge. Feeling the familiar tightening of his balls he shouted, "Stop". He was not ready for this experience to end. "Bend over the couch, look back at me and tell me what you need. And it better be dirty."

"Kaleb, I need you to fuck me. Take that hard throbbing cock and bury it my pussy. Hard, fast, rough. Just give it to me and make me cum."

Wasting no time Kaleb complied and drove into her. "Tell me how that feels."

"OH MY GOD, SO GOOD. Keep going, you feel so fucking good. Your cock is filling me. Don't stop. Oh I am so close. I need to come, please please let me cum"

"NO!" he cried, pounding into her with five months of pent up anger and pain. Unfortunately the eroticism of his new power and the sheer lust she inspired quickly overcame him. Unable to hold back any more Kaleb roared as he unloaded into her, her pussy walls milking him, drawing out as much of his seed as they could. Collapsing against her back he nuzzled her neck and slowly withdrew his spent rod. "That was incredible babe." Taking an unsteady step backwards he grabbed his underwear and began dressing.

"Are you done? What about me?"

"Bitch this is not about you. After the way you treated me do you think you deserve to get off on this? In fact this wasn't enough. When I leave you'll get cleaned up, tease yourself for 30 minutes without cumming, then stop and go to bed naked. No touching yourself again until the morning. And the whole time you're masturbating you'll be thinking about me, and the humiliation of being used like my personal fuck doll." Donning the last of his clothes Kaleb, headed out the door. Before closing it behind him Kaleb added one parting command, "And no inviting John over to help you out. Or for that matter, any other guy you might feel inclined to call."

As the door clicked shut she screamed in frustration and made her way to the shower. She cleaned herself quickly, but thoroughly, intent on removing every trace of him from her body. As his cum dribbled out of her pussy she felt ashamed and began to sob. Unfortunately she began to feel a familiar tingle in her breasts and pussy, as well as some moisture that had nothing to do with the shower. Her body was betraying her again and resigned to defeat she stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off. Too spent to go anywhere she sat on the bath mat and began to absentmindedly rub her pussy.

As visions of Kaleb forcing her to her knees began to fill her mind she closed her eyes and tried to think of something else. She pictured John. She thought about him rubbing her shoulders, his strong hands firmly working out the knots in her traps. Slowly his hands worked their way forward and then down her chest, massaging her breasts, and with a deep throaty rasp she heard him say with Kaleb's voice, "You're mine. There's nothing you can do about it. Fight it all you like, but I am going to use you any way I want." Losing all control of the vision she was pushed down with her face on the floor and her pert ass in the air as Kaleb entered her roughly and fucked her forcefully. She hated it, but loved it at the same time. Her mind screamed for it to stop while her body begged for more. Losing herself in the pleasure Christy's mind became a fog. Succumbing to the inevitable she allowed herself to accept the feelings as her body built to climax. Nearing that point of no return her body tensed readying itself for release, only to remain frozen at the apex. As furiously as she fingered herself she couldn't get herself over the top. She squirmed as she frantically tried to drive herself over the edge, the entire time with images of Kaleb thrusting into her, using her.