The Bitch and the Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, it stopped. Her hands withdrew from her pussy. Aching with need she tried to rub her clit but her hand refused to travel the last fractions of an inch. "How can this be happening?", she sobbed to no one. Frustrated, she grabbed her phone and crawled into bed. She thumbed the phone icon, intent on calling John, but she could not will herself to initiate the call. As hard as she tried her thumb stubbornly refused to tap the screen. That bastard. How could he do this to me? Why can't I disobey? God I need to get off. What can I do? Wait a minute he didn't say I couldn't... But am I willing to do that? Am I that desperate? Before she could second guess herself the phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Cheryl, it's Christy. I know it's late but I had a rough night, and could use some company. Can you come over?"

*********

Author's note: I have a few ideas for follow on chapters, including an appearance by Cheryl and an eventful wedding. Feel free to share thoughts and constructive criticism in the comments.