The Bitch Gets What She Wants

Story Info
Adorable boy's too good for her, but...
4k words
3.47
19.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get away from me, you loser!"

Those words were immediately met with mocking laughter at the boy on their receiving end. The other students found great humour in the situation, delighting in the shame that the boy who received such spite must now be experiencing, clearly feeling the drops of tears stinging his eyes as he tries to stifle the sound of his sobs, doing everything he could to calm himself down and restraining himself crying even more shamefully than he already was. It took a great deal of self-control for him not to start wailing like a child right at that moment.

Aaron Wilson would not feel such pain if the anybody else spoke those words to him. What caused him to experience such deep sorrow is the fact that they came from the mouths of his girlfriend. He and Eris knew each other since a very young age, with their fathers being both close friends and also working together, with Eris' old man being the CEO of their company and Aaron's working as one of the executives. The couple played together as kids and were close friends, until one day, Aaron tentatively said to her "E E Eris, I I I've always l l liked you a lot... and I mean more than as friends! I d d didn't want to say anything that m might ruin our friendships, b b b but I j just though t t that you might want to know that I..."

He didn't get a chance to finish that sentence when she grabbed his face and pressed her lips to his. "Well, I've been waiting for two years to hear you say that. Heck, I actually thought of confessing first if you didn't by the end of this week!" They both just turned 18 at that time and has been going out ever since, to the delight of both of their families.

Unfortunately for the poor teenage boy, over the summer, his girlfriend changed significantly. The braces were gone and she no longer needed glasses. That, and the replacement of her old, loose-fitting clothes with new, fashionable dresses and blouses, and visits to the salon and using of the best make-up, completely transformed her appearance from a geeky looking girl into an absolute stunner. She also signed up for and made the cheerleading team, constantly working out and training, toning her already lean body into that of an athlete's. In short, Eris Trent became a complete knockout, with her long, full hair, beautiful face and a muscular yet feminine body with her large breasts and firm booty.

Aaron, on the other hand, remained an awkwardly plain boy, looking especially unremarkable next to his suddenly sizzling hot girlfriend, who wouldn't acknowledge him in public. That's right. You read correctly. The super sexy young woman simply refuses to make their relationship public. It hurt Aaron that Eris seems to be ashamed of dating him, even though she insisted that it's not true, and that she wanted to keep what's going on between them a secret in order to maintain her popularity. "Honey, you know that if I want to be the Prom Queen then I can't let anyone see me going out with a nerd" she said, comfortingly stroking his shoulder with her hand.

"So being the Prom Queen means more to you than I do?" her boyfriend replied before thinking about what he was going to say. Her nostrils flared.

"Well maybe if I really meant anything to you, then you should think about what matters to me as well!" Eris then stomped off in a different direction, then turned around feeling irritated that Aaron hasn't bothered to follow her and see how she's feeling. They've been constantly arguing ever since.

And today, after he greeted her with a simple "Hi, Eris" she responded by basically telling him to fuck off. And then she would call him things like 'worthless'. And get her friends to help her humiliate him with insults as well. After weeks of her pretending like he doesn't exist when they are surrounded by their peers, or deriding him when she does acknowledge his presence. he's finally had enough. No more secrets. No more pretence. The poor Aaron refused to let his secret girlfriend shun him at school and verbally abuse and treat him like he is below her for one second longer. She's been constantly ignoring or worse, ridiculing him in front of her popular friends and encouraging the same behaviour from them.

Finally, he reached his limit and snapped "I've had enough! It's over! I don't want to see your face again!" Everyone stared at his back in shock as the young dork walked away from them, with none being more shocked by what happened than Eris. She quickly rushed after him.

"Aaron, wait! You can't dump me! You're mine!" she yelled. All her friends watched on, stunned. They could see that Aaron is cute but never considered him to be in their league. The idea that their leader might be secretly dating him never occured to them. He continued to walk away, crying, while she grabbed him by his shoulders and spun him around to face her. "Don't you dare say you're leaving me. I own you, Aaron. You. Belong. To me," she practically growled the last part into his ear before he pushed her away and ran off. The teenage beauty could only bite back a scream at this.

Later that day, after he got home, Aaron was greeted by his frowning parents. They actually looked a bit pissed off at him for some reason. He became visibly confused and unnerved by this. After all, it's been a very long time since he made him parents even remotely upset, always being the perfect son who did everything demanded or asked of him. "What did I do?" he decided to just ask, feeling uncharacteristically hesitant in the presence of his parents. His mom and dad still retained their stony-faced looks.

"You know damn well what you did, son" his father spoke in a tone evident of disappointment.

Seeing his confusion, Aaron's mother sighed, calling out "He's here now, Eris." The boy spun around just in time to see his girlfriend enter the living room from the hallway. 'Hi, Aaron' she said meekly, pretending to stutter and wipe away imaginary tears when his parents looked at her and spoke to her in soothing voices, before shooting him a smug smirk on her face when they turned to look at their son. "Apologize to her now, Aaron."

Aaron was thunderstruck by his mother's request. 'I didn't do anything wrong, mom. Whatever she told you, it's a lie'. That only seemed to make the woman more upset.

She snarled, 'So you deny telling her that you don't want to see her face again?' Damn. He can't deny that, cause that's the truth.

"Mom, I don't deny it per se, but you need to hear the whole story.." Aaron started before his old man cut him off, 'About how she wouldn't acknowledge you at school?'

This served to make Aaron more confused. Why were they hassling him if they knew the truth of what happened earlier? "We agree with what she did, Aaron. You would have only embarrassed her, what with your lack of sense when it comes to social interaction, what with your stupid fluffy hair and those damned large frame glasses, and your clothes..."

"I'm your son, mom, and you think I should be with someone who disrespects me in front of other people just because of the way I dress?" he almost yelled back at his mother. She and her husband just stared back at him with determination. Truth was, they didn't really like the idea of their precious son being stuck in a toxic relationship, but having Aaron date his dad's boss' daughter could help a lot in the future.

Noticing the silence, Eris decided to take an opportunity, speaking in a pleading tone, meant to garner sympathy "It's ok Mr and Mrs Wilson. I can tell the other students that Aaron and I are dating, if it really means that much to him.." Aaron couldn't believe this. So this is how she wants to play, huh.

"What makes you think I'd still go out with you?" He marched up the stairs to his bedroom. "Get back down here this instant, Aaron Wilson!" his dad yelled, but to no avail.

Four weeks passed by with neither teenager speaking a word to each other. Eris attempted to engage him in conversation over the first few days but quickly realized how futile that was. He was adamant to ignore her, cold-heartedly turning away whenever he saw her approaching. It made him actually feel relieved to see that she has given up. Aaron actually started chatting up another girl named Brenda during that time. She's not as beautiful as Eris, of course, but is a very sweet, adorable girl who isn't spoiled like his ex was. The two found each other's company very pleasant, and often studied together.

They became quite close to each other, hanging out together during break and lunch times. The two both liked reading and would head off to the library right after finishing their lunch. It would appear to others that they were attached at the hips. Alas, all good things must one day come to an end. Once, she even gave him two light pecks on his cheek and his forehead, causing the shy boy to start blushing profusely, stammering without even noticing that he was doing it, until he realized that she was giggling, enjoying the sight of her adorable crush shrinking before her.

The next day, Brenda asked him boldly "Will you be my boyfriend?" Aaron nodded quickly, smiling happily, looking so cute that Brenda couldn't help but swoon over him. She wrapped her arms around him in a strong embrace, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead, allowing herself to enjoy the pleasure of having this shy, timid boy in her arms.

On that day, Aaron decided to bring Brenda with him to his home, so he could introduce her to his parents as his new and only one. They were waiting for him at the door. "Who is she?" Mr Wilson asked rather hostilely.

"She's my girlfriend Brenda. Brenda, that's my parents."

As the teenage girl moved forward to greet them, however, Aaron's mom said "You're not welcome here. Go." Aaron was shocked. Why did his mother have to be so dismissive of his girlfriend?

Brenda, realizing that her presence is not welcome, wanted to leave immediately, but not before Aaron said, 'Wait, baby. Stay.' He then turned to face his mother. 'What was that about, mom?' the young boy asked cautiously.

"Just get inside" his father said sternly.

"It's okay, honey," Brenda said to him. "I'll wait outside." Aaron's question was answered when he saw who was sitting on the couch in the living room.

Jeremiah Berg, Eris' father and Aaron's dad's boss, was casually sipping his coffee, with his wife, Mrs Berg, and their daughter right next to him. The anxious Aaron noticed his ex-girlfriend subtly winking at him with no small degree of mischief in her twinkling eyes. What the hell is going on here? he asked himself with trepidations. "Aaron, my daughter told me you dumped her. I'm here to ask you why you did that." This was too much to believe. "Go ahead, Aaron. Explain yourself."

The teen boy, being hence prodded, decided to simply tell his father's boss the truth, saying "She won't acknowledge me at school and actually bullied me and got her friends to do the same thing."

He thought that would fix the problem but Mr Berg just said "That doesn't give you the right to break it off. She's been crying herself to sleep every night over the past several weeks. You're going to take her back, and after graduation you are going to marry her. Cause if you don't then your dad is going to lose his job before retirement, and that means no pension and having to explain to whoever he's hoping to work for next why he got fired by a very respectable and reputable entrepreneur like myself."

That came as a massive shocker. Now he understood why Eris was looking at him that way, as though she was the cat that caught the canary. "Why are you doing this, Mr Berg?" he asked warily. The older man just chuckled lightly, before reaching forward for more of the coffee.

"I love my daughter very much and want her to have whatever she desires."

Eris thanked her father before turning to look at Aaron. "You know, babe, you really shouldn't have ended it in the first place. I knew you'd end up back with me again. You're never gonna escape being mine. My family's got enough money and connections to get me anything I want. I'm sorry my actions made you leave me in the first place, but you will be mine again, cause if you still try to resist, your dad's going to get fired and he won't be getting a new job any time soon for that matter. You don't really have a choice, Aaron." Fuck. She's right, he thought. To be fair, he still loved her and wouldn't mind beginning again. It's just that he found it too hard to admit following everything that she did to him. He could be with her again, and he could also save his dad's job and really get his dad to appreciate him too. He nodded. But then he remembered that he has a wonderful girlfriend he also likes very much, who is standing outside and waiting for him. He couldn't just ditch her. But if he doesn't go back to Eris, his father would be in trouble. He sat there for a time, trying to work out a way to fix this mess.

Aaron's POV

As I sat there thinking over what Erin's dad said to me, I realized something. I'm dating Brenda. I can't just ditch her now, just because Erin wouldn't let me go. She can't accept the fact that she lost me long ago. Brenda cares about me and I don't want to hurt her feelings because I like her a lot too. I used to love Erin but then she betrayed me, going out with all those jocks who made my life hell, and also kissing them when she thought I wasn't around. I quickly steeled my resolve, before looking up at the kind-faced middle-aged man who I still had some respect for, since he did, in fact, help raise me after all.

"Sorry, sir, but I can't date Erin anymore, because I'm already dating someone else now," I replied, before turning around to face my ex.

She actually looked like she was going to start crying at this, making me feel guily, but then she gathered some courage and pulled herself together, before saying "All right, Aaron. That's what you say right now, but I want you to know that one day, I will have you back. You just wait and see. I love you and you're not getting away from me. Come on, dad. Let's go home now." Her father nodded solemnly before standing up and leading her outside without another word, leaving me with parents there inside our living room.

Once they were gone, my dad immediately turned around to face me. "You just couldn't make things easy on us, could you?" I sighed before taking off my jacket. It was getting really hot in the house now.

"Look, dad, he was only bluffing about firing you, okay? I know that look. I've seen it in my friends' eyes each time we've played blackjack together. Besides, he's not an idiot. He won't fire one of his best employees just because his daughter got dumped. So don't worry about losing your job, all right?" I patted him on the back before heading outside to find that Brenda was still waiting for me. Quickly heading over to her, I wrapped my arms around her body and gently pressed a kiss to her forehead, before whispering, "I'm so sorry about how my mom treated you, baby. I promise that won't happen again. They want me to go back to my ex-girlfriend but I told them nothing could ever change my mind. I love you, and only you, Brenda." The last part I said before being able to stop myself, shocking me and her at the same time. " I I I'm s sorry i if y you're n not ready t to say th that to m me yet, but I really..."

"I love you too, Aaron," she said before wrapping her arms around me.

We dated happily for the next couple of weeks and even when we headed off to college, although I was quite surprised that Erin chose to attend the same one I chose, when she was much smarter and could attend a far more prestigious instituion. As much as I hate to still think about her, I must admit that she isn't a bimbo like her appearance suggests. I went everywhere with Brenda. The two of us went to the cinema together and had meals together as well, and we hung out all the damn time. And of course, there was lots of sex, always with me being the submissive bitch lying passively while she fucked my brains out. I was actually planning to propose to her, but something happened which derailed all of that. It was something that I never predicted would occur. Brenda broke up with me. "I'm really sorry about this baby. You're really sweet and adorable, but we can't be together anymore. I have to go now. Bye," she just said before leaving me standing there, stunned.

I went home that night, wondering what the hell just happened. My parents comforted me the best they could when they found out, but shot each other knowing looks when they thought I wasn't aware. This only caused me to become suspicious. What exactly was this all about? I couldn't think of any reason for Brenda to suddenly dump me. We were doing great together. I was the 'cute little submissive boy', her words not mine, that she always wanted, and she was the dominant girl I always needed. Then things got even weirder for me.

Over the next month, I tried to move on and start a new relationship with someone else. I waited for a week, during which I must have sent over 100 unread messages to Brenda, before getting out there again. The problem was, everyone I tried to ask out ran off, almost as if they were terrified of someone seeing them with me. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm no musclebound stud girls dream of showing off on their arms, but I'm nothing to be ashamed of talking to either. I keep myself in decent enough shape. No six pack, but I still have a flat stomach. My hair is well-taken care off and I'm always clean shaven. Not movie star gorgeous, but the girls I tried hitting on weren't out of my league. So why did they have to run off with disgust? Then it occurred to me that, maybe they weren't disgusted ; they're afraid of being seen with me for some other reason.

One night, I spent three hours trying to figure it all out, but to no avail. There really had to be a plausible explanation to all of this, but I couldn't come up with any. I exhaused my mental capacity before finally drifting off to sleep, only to be woken up an hour later by a text message. Groggily sitting up and switching on my bedside lamp, I rubbed my bleary eyes before looking at the message on my phone. What I read shocked me. It was from Erin, who left me alon like I asked for a month before deciding to contact me again.

Erin : How's life as a lonely bachelor? How does it feel when all the girls you asked out this month rejected and ran away from you?

She knows I've been by myself and that no girl would even look at me when I approach. Maybe she has something to do with that, I thought suddenly, before typing my replied.

Me : That wouldn't happen to have anything to do with you, does it Erin?

Erin : Of course it does. I paid Brenda a million dollars to leave you, and then got my sorority sisters to make you off-limits to all the other girls. I'm the only one you're allowed to date now. All the other girls are threatened into staying away from you, cause no one has any rights to what belongs to me.

This really shocked me senseless. What the hell? She actually paid and threatened people to stay away from me? This is waaaay too far. I thought about what to do next, before she sent me another text.

Erin : Baby, I'm really sorry about what I did to make you leave me, but I had to do it. I'm going to be a much better girlfriend. I promise you. But if you say no, I'm going to arrange to have my footballer friends beat you up. You're a smart boy. I know you'll make the right choice. You either get beaten and raped anyway, but in front of those guys and my chear team mates, who are going to take pictures of me banging you and send them to your parents, or you're going to agree to go out with me now and let me bang you in private

Fuck

I really didn't have any choice. If I wanted to avoid getting beaten up, I'll have to go back to her.

12