The Bitch Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me : Fine. I'll go out with you.

Erin : I know you would, baby. ;-)

That evening, a limousine picked me up and took me over to her place. I walked up the stairs to her bedroom on the third floor. She was waiting for me, lying on her bed in her blouse and skirt, smiling at me mischievously. The girl gestured for me to walk over to her, and then made me sit on a chair that she had ready for me. Eris then handcuffed my wrists behind my back and brought out a pair of scissors. She quickly cut off my shirt before yanking my pants down to my ankles.

She wrapped her hand between my rapidly hardening dick, coating the rod with the flowing precum. Eris began pumping up and down my steel hard cock, jerking me off, squeezing enthusiastically, grinning at me like a maniac. She started kissing the tip of my dick and licking with her tongue.

"Y You d don't h have to, Eris," I mumbled shyly. She smirked.

"It's okay, darling. I want to." With that, her mouth descended. She easily swallowed my entire cock into her waiting mouth and began sucking hard. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly, slurping, sliding along the length of my tool. I could feel her sucking my dick powerfully, making me moan and squirm about, and try to hold off my impending orgasm.

"There's no use trying to fight it, baby. Just cum in my mouth. You're mine now. There's no getting away from it." She then continued to suck my dick. With that said, I finally lost and began spurting massive ropes of cum into her mouth, straight down her swallowing throat, as she eagerly took every drop of semen I sprayed.

I gasped, exhausted. "I'm yours, baby," I finally admitted as she kissed me lightly on the forehead.

Timeskip

I can't actually believe I'm admitting this, but returning to my former status as Eris' little boyfriend wasn't really that terrible, since this time around, she did acknowledge me in public. Although my status was that of a sort of trophy for her to flaunt, which is funny, since she's the much hotter, more attractive one, despite how much she gushes over how 'adorable' I am. Slowly but surely she won my heart back with her sweet words. Eventually, we graduated. Four years later and we're now currently planning our wedding and spending the rest of our lives together. It turns out forgiving her wasn't such a bad idea after all.

12