All Comments on 'The Bitch, My Wife's Best Friend'

by kspor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great read.

I enjoyed reading your story. I noticed a few typo's but that didn't deter from the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good concept, but...

Does your keyboard not have a working quotation mark key or something? The grammar and lack of quotations makes this very hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the hubby is the bitch

the wife controls the wimp,yes dear,no dear and when dear.shit in my face dear it alright.(puke) no balls at all.heather is bitch,but the hubby is the wife bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
...

Was it a good story? No, it was basically unreadable. However, since you've clearly never seen another story before in your life, it's amazing. Unless of course, you figured that the quotation marks you saw in other stories were just a suggestion, and not entirely necessary to have a functioning piece of literature.

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 18 years ago
Good Start

The idea, underlying theme, and plot was good. But you need an editor something fierce, or somebody that will at least proofread. I know that this has been said before, but it cannot be said enough. When people are speaking is unclear, and it stops up the whole thing. Keep up the good work, but get yourself an editor. Spell check won't catch that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Did You Really Intend

to portray the husband as a pussy whipped wimp? His loving wife only admits after she knows he has been told by her lesbian lover that she has been cheating - no cuckolding him for years with the bitch he can't stand - who caused his soon to be wife to take her side and have him sleep on the couch for a week - sick little boy wimp!

Then rather than be pissed at her and her lover - he says in effect (get this) even tho I hate the bitch and that you have been cheating on me all these years - go ahead and fuck her (cuckold me) all you want cuz I'm afraid (to be a man) I will lose you otherwise.

The cloud of stupid disrespect is smoothering him and he almost says - Sure fuck my wife but please - pretty please can I watch and jack off but don't steal her away (as if she is worth more than a slut on the street).

Writer is that what you really meant to say? With this understanding of what you said - was it erotic to your mind?

Perhaps you meant him to be a pitiful braindead wimp? I can't be sure where you thought you were going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Story C-, Grammar F

The story was OK but the lack of quotation marks made it difficult to read. For an example of how a similar story could be written please read 'Jill's Older Sister' by Jane C

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
It had to happen sooner or later!!

You went from beautiful 'loving wife' type stories to a typical 'cheating wife' tale and lost me. The previous feedback on this story says it all as far as I am concerned. I reiterate that your lack of inverted commas (quotation marks) drives most readers crazy as is clear from the feedback received. I quote "Quotation marks are there to help the readers, they are not optional. Not using them shows a definite and total lack of respect for your readers!"

I expected better from you and still look forward to reading you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is definitely a man's fantasy. A wife secretly Bi who brings another woman into the bedroom. Have to momentarily overlook the fact that: 1. She was cheating, doesn't matter if it is with a woman it's still a relationship outside the marriage and 2. He accepts this without question or even protest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This guy is heading over a cliff

You think because you spanked her, all those years of hatred just disappeared? You are living in cloud cuckoo land! She will bide her time, plot, scheme and one day open up a giant can of whoop ass on you and you'll be toast. That's what makes this story so unbelievable. The wife's a cheater. Her lover hates him. And now his "little head" tells him it's all going to be okay. KABOOM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Now go back to your room....

they are locking up your ward for the night! Gave this a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant fantasy, I have often imagined me, my wife and her friend doing as you write, especially fucking her friends ass while my wife watched.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What kind of dumbass writes dialogue without punctuation? One who has 16 stories and 17 followers. Delete this for the common decency.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous