All Comments on 'The Bitch that is My Step-sister - EX'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Blackout6661Blackout666111 months ago

Great story sad about dafne would have also liked to know what happened with Krissys mom and maybe a little about there collage life but was a great story and will is one of the storys I will re-read

froggytreefroggytree11 months ago

Nicely done. I did have a feeling that David would be cheating at some point, but I thought it would be much earlier.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire11 months ago

Well written but this feels pretty pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5/5 as expected from a story written by soul!!. I’m glad Rhonda finally wised up that david was a prick and couldn’t be trusted. David acts like Jamie is the plague when it was his very actions that damaged Jamie to begin with. So glad he was practically exiled to the frosty north

sp9983sp998311 months ago

A long one, but good. Well written and wrapped yup nicely. My on my question, is why is this in taboo, it can't be because they were step siblings. They weren't blood related.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart11 months ago

5 stars. Pretty darn good follow up to an excellent story. The only part I really didn't like was the "epilogue" though didn't hate it either, just was a little depressing with how some turned out. The husband David was a bit odd, it felt like he was warming to Jamie in the first story but regressed in this one. The mother Rhonda I'm not sure if was ever worthy of forgiveness myself but I guess Jamie learned to eventually. Almost expected the relationship between Krissy and Jamie to self destruct with how she acted about moving back home but glad it didn't. Also wish the story didn't pass over the bit about what happened in college with Krissy's mom. Overall a great story, up to Soul's usual high standard.

Cito22Cito2211 months ago

Everything from this amazing author Soul71 is absolutely exquisitely written. You tend to wonder if these stories would have the same effect if written by someone else.

JJMD0612JJMD061211 months ago
Lacklustre

Should’ve been left as a stand-alone. Turning Jaime into a bitch getting pushed around by everyone was weird and the ending was rushed to say the least

bigpaul2022bigpaul202211 months ago

As always an excellent story!

Brings much needed closure!

addsmanaddsman11 months ago
Perfect title

Krissy really is a bitch she should know that everyone on her family is horrible but she still moved back after Jamie's accepted her no problem.

JTassJTass11 months ago

The ending was a bit rushed, but other than that, a very enjoyable story.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Loved the story! Different than ALL your other stories by miles but I liked it very much. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn that sprint to the finish was worthy of an Olympic medal

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm11 months ago

At this point, I guess you're intentionally confusing "your" and "you're" just to get a rise out of people, right? :D

But I kinda have to ask... What was the point of this piece?

You did the same thing with the last chapter of Miracle Cream. Making me read about this family conflict for hours, just to then "solve" it by making your MC a father who, somehow, thinks that he just needs to let go of all his justified grievances for the kid's sake.

Jamie held on to his animosity towards the woman who painted his father an abusive child molester, and subsequently caused his death, just to then suddenly let it go as soon as his wife is pregnant. No resolution, no satisfaction, people just waited long enough to forget about their own feelings.

And what about the rest of the story? Was it just for the few people who wanted a sequel, even though you didn't have any story for one? Since there's no sexy-times in this, no real character development apart from the sudden forgiveness at the end without any explanation or justification, just... a day in the life of a regular dude. I would've enjoyed the story of Krissy's mother's meddling with their relationship to be more than just a sidenote.

But well... your story. I guess you had some reason for it, and I'm just not getting it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit11 months ago

Very good sequel to Jamie & Krissy’s start. I thought the ending was kind of rushed, but it’s clear their story is done. From the build-up I thought there’d be more about Tripp and his persistence, either another pass at Krissy and/or Tripp getting fired; but I get it: the point was that Krissy couldn’t be tempted. If Jamie had filed a harassment complaint about Ruth, it wouldn’t have fit the young man who overcame all he had without asking for help - so good call on that. At the end I was left wondering: Susie was an astute child, would have questioned why Jamie was just short of hostile to David & Rhonda. My sense was she wouldn’t accept a brush-off from her parents and eventually asked Jamie or Krissy. How they handled that question would’ve been fun to read. That said in the end it had Jamie maturing. He softened as he became more attached to Suzie, probably realizing that she’d need guidance about relationships and not cheating. The desire to be a good brother and father, wanting to live up to Darriel’s legacy. That’s what happens when a young man loses a good dad. Responsibility got him to silently accept David’s reluctant help getting his first job. Maturity got him past his issues to the point that he was comfortable asking for help. Asking Rhonda to stay was the only time he’d asked anyone for help.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite11 months ago

Bonus star for Tennessee Whiskey being involved.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Little walk thru life.

tranzmanytranzmany11 months ago

The first part was brilliant and tugged at the heart strings. This part seemed more like an outline. It was still good as we got to know our hero had a satisfying end but not the details. Either way thank you for this.

MediocreGingerMediocreGinger11 months ago

Great story. The ending felt a bit rushed. But if it wasn't I could also see this story lasting another 100k words at least. Would have loved some btb with the boss and David.

RicubRicub11 months ago

The first part was brilliant and this the second part didn't disappoint .Thanks for writing these very entertaining story .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very excellently written. It really was such an excellent story. I didn’t would ding a story for this but Krissy was a controlling, punchy bitch. She decided they would be together, he would bring her home to NC, she would go to school with him, she would live with his family, they would be moving home, that they would stay at their “parents” house, to call her dad about the job, to still talk to her dad after his thing with Jaime’s job, his mom was allowed over whenever, how he interacted with his siblings, they would have a baby, what house to buy etc etc. I just think Jaime had a backbone with everyone but her. I really hated her sometimes lol.

RayRam53RayRam5311 months ago

It was a great conclusion to the story. I went back and did part 1 first and then this. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it, was a good follow up to the first part, and life goes on.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleon11 months ago

So this story was very good imo, I grew weary of Jamie constantly regurgitating the same things over and over again. It would have been exhausting to be married to him having to always be the peace maker, I wish that Soul71 had actually written the dialogue between Jamie and his mother, it would have been very nice to have read how Rhonda reacted the first time she heard the mother come out his mouth and the elation she must have felt at finally hearing that word being directed at her.

David was one humongous pile of shit who just kept getting shittier as time wore on.

I have to agree with some of the previous comments that said that the ending came up really quickly, it was reminiscent of the Miracle Cream conclusion, but like somebody pointed out, you could have written another 50,000 words and we would all end up in the same place.

Thx Soul71 for entertaining me once again.

01Timber6701Timber6711 months ago

Good ending to part 1 just a little rough in places,,, but that’s life not everything is all daisies and sunshine

5⭐️ story

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6610 months ago

That was a great story. I have to say, though, Jamie was an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Having read both of these stories back-to-back, I'm wondering what's going on with this author. He writes well, but he seems to want to skip major parts of the story. Back to the first one, he should have written about Krissy's mother's attempt to break them up in college in real time, rather than just telling it from the past. The same applies to the end of this story - it leaves me thinking he just got tired of the story and wanted to end it, so he just stopped and wrote "and they lived happily ever after".

To those who say Jamie is an asshole, I think there is plenty of justification for his attitude. He got screwed over by his mom as much as she screwed over his father, even if she wasn't try to do it to him. And what a piece of work his stepfather was! Talk about "apple doesn't fall far from the tree!" It's just luck (or fate) that Krissy didn't end up just like her father. And as much as she loved him, Krissy was very lucky she didn't lose him a couple times before she figured out (if she ever did) that in a successful relationship you have to make the other person's interests at least as important as your's.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved both stories and reread the first so many times, call me a bitch but there were times were I had tears. I do feel like this part was a bit rushed but loved it nonetheless. I'm sad to see these characters go. Excellent job

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weak end, 38 pages of hate and revenge to 1 page of rushed catch up

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

I’m glad there was a follow up. It was interesting. You glossed over the conflict pretty quickly, effectively minimizing the impact it would have on the story. The last half page where you crammed in an unsatisfying ending was truly disappointing. I wanted to like this more than I do.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here9 months ago

Great continuation to the series.

5 stars

I'm glad you didn't leave the story hanging!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It would be nice if you followed through with the process Jamie and Rhonda went through in rebuilding their relationship. Also, what events led to discovery of David's transgression? Another nice spin-off would be following Ben on his adventures in the navy. I also think a sorry in which Missy was the main character would be great. This two part series has so much spin-off, sequel, and prequel potential.

bigpaul2022bigpaul20229 months ago

As always this is an excellent story!

Please keep up the good work!

Sons_LoveSons_Love8 months ago

Overall I enjoyed the story, but Jamie could talk the talk, but had no balls and was a complete wimp. The bitch he married, Krissy walked all over him, and he just kept saying if it happens again and it did and still nothing!!!!!! What really destroyed the story for me was the last page, "Rhonda died in her sleep at the age of eighty and very happy that she and her son had overcome their past and rebuilt their relationship." How the hell can you rebuild a relationship with a slutty whore of a mother and one that completely destroyed your father with her lies!!!! Well at least I NEVER could!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Third time through. I loved the first part greatly, all three times. It took until this time through to like the second part enough to comment. I wish you had filled out so more of the conflicts rather than jamming all the stuff at the end. The conversation between Rhonda and Jaime at Christmas, the revelations of David screwing over Jaime, etc. This was good, but only 4 stars. 1st part was 5+ stars. Anyway...Thanks for sharing

WndrngW1zrdWndrngW1zrd4 months ago

A decent conclusion to the story. Hopefully we can get both parts back on here together where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
So what just happened to original version?

As the title says I just saw that you've updated your profile summary somewhere and went to check to see if we got Inheritence part 3, or Soul Food 6, so far nothing on either of them. I'm assuming that you or the mods have removed the original version for edits, and thus it's currently being reposted? Also it seems on Lit., your year has been hard/slow for 2023.

bigpaul2022bigpaul20224 months ago

This is an excellent story that I enjoy reading over and over again.

What happened to part one? I was in the middle of reading it when the story was removed.

Please bring it back!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope your still writing you have so many great stories to continue.

keki123keki1234 months ago

Where the hell is part one? Why is it removed?

Grouch6977Grouch69774 months ago

I hope you're planning to repost Part 1. This isn't the first time I've seen this, about 2 years ago, someone erased all of Ephesus14's stories and he didn't realized it until a few months later. Fortunately, someone saved most of his stories and he's slowly reintroducing them. Peace out. Grouch6977

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wanted to read part one for the fourth time and it's gone . Please repost, or tell me where to look for it. Such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To Anonymous from 13 days ago,

Cut and paste the author’s submissions url into the wayback machine

Look for a captured lost of his works from March 2023 and you will find part one.

01Timber6701Timber672 months ago

Where is part 1 , it was an absolute awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where is part 1?

soul71soul717 days agoAuthor

Okay, I'm going to say this once given all the emails I've gotten on this subject. Lit took it down, because some a-hole complained to the mods about it. I will not be reloading the first part since I would have to rewrite the Jamie and Missy scene and that would ruin the story. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES