The Bitch that is My Step-sister - EX

Story Info
Extended
42.3k words
4.44
34.4k
106

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers

The Bitch that is my step-sister

Extended

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 and Killerarmyguy for the edits

*******

Krissy Lancash, or formerly Ms. Krissy Walburg, laid out beneath the sun in the backyard of her husband's grandparents' property. Humming the tune from their wedding two months ago while the rays of the hot sun warmed her bikini-clad body as she lounged, on the one she's come to favor, lounger since her time moving in with Jamie and becoming his wife. Granted, she wasn't all that pleased with having to lie to her father and Rhonda about her and Jamie's relationship. Yet she knew they wouldn't understand the feelings she had for Jamie; she knew Jamie felt the same way. That was until she felt a shadow looming over her.

"Excuse you?!" Krissy snapped at being brought out of her daydreaming. "Do you make it a habit of trespassing on other people's property and staring creepily at a girl?" she asked, pushing herself back into the lounger.

"Sorry, thought you could see me; I didn't mean to startle you," the young man, clearly from the northern climes, said as he sat down on the other lounger.

"Did I say you could sit? Does this look like a hotel to you?" Krissy hissed when the man wasn't taking the hint.

"Then come with me, we can get to know each other; I got a hotel room, full mini bar, anything you want. Damn, girl, you're fucking hot," the man said, not seeing Krissy rolling her eyes behind her sunglasses.

"Tell you what go wrestle a mountain lion, then ask me; if not, get out of my face," Krissy said, waving the man off.

"What? That's absurd!"

"Why? My husband did it. Are you not man enough to fight a mountain lion?" Krissy asked with a shit-eating grin when she noticed how Jamie had walked around the corner of the house at that exact moment with their drinks in his hands.

"He lied to you; no way he could ever do that, so why don't you cut the stick and just come with me," the man said, laying his hand on Krissy's thigh.

"Oh, I think my hubby would have something to say about that, wouldn't you, baby?" Krissy cooed, smiling seductively at Jamie.

The scar that marred the right side of his face made him look sinister when he smirked like he was doing at that moment when the man just leapt to his feet. "Next time you touch my wife, when she's clearly given you no several times, you were just too stupid to understand it. I will beat you with your own hands if you set foot on this property ever again. Now leave before I call the cops for your trespassing on private property," Jamie stated, keeping his tone hard, yet in his mind, he was laughing his ass off as the man backpeddled towards the beach.

"Hey man, there wasn't a sign..."

"It's right fucking there, you idiot," Jamie said coldly, pointing to the sign on the fence he and his grandfather put up to keep people like the man before him from trampling the lawn to woo Krissy. "There're two of them! Are you telling us you can't read! In this day and age! Shocking! Or are you trying to save your ass because you know what you did was illegal for stepping onto private property when it's been clearly marked we don't want visitors? Was it something I said?" Jamie asked as he looked back at Krissy, who had been giggling through it all, only to laugh hysterically as she watched the man race off.

"Hey," Krissy's alluring voice and beckoning finger pulled Jamie down to her level once he had handed her, her drink, "mmm... I've missed these lips," Krissy cooed as her fingertips skimmed along Jamie's left cheek as he rose.

"You know, we're going to have to install an electric fence, maybe even some barbwire, since obviously, no one can read anymore," Jamie said as he lowered himself down beside Krissy.

"Hush," Krissy uttered, playfully slapping his left forearm. "You know they're only after what they can't have, right?" she purred as her thumb moved her engagement ring back and forth on her finger, causing the light to sparkle off of it. "Baby, I know you don't want to go up there, but you and I know we have to. Our little brother will be born in a month."

"Your brother, not mine," Jamie said offhandedly.

"You're doing it again," Krissy huffed, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Huh?" Jamie muttered into his can.

"You said the exact same thing about Suzie when she was born. Now look at you, paying the artists at school a hundred bucks each to come in the early morning to make mermaid theme objects for her," Krissy said, waving to the ones that hadn't been knocked down by spoiled children. "Why else do you have those scars if you didn't care about her, hmm?"

"What makes you think I do it for Suzie? Maybe I like irking the piss out of your father and Rhonda," Jamie countered.

"Lie to yourself all you want, Jamie; I know the real reason; you think I'm sleeping in that bed when you sneak out of it in the mornings? Hardly," rolling her eyes, "when you do have it done, I usually hide behind the curtain, listening and watching it all. What did you think? I was sound asleep when you came back? Nope, you have no idea how hard it was not to roll over and smother you in my kisses for being so sweet to her. So why are you so vehement about not claiming our future little brother as your brother?" Krissy asked, only to be interrupted by her cellphone. "It's Dad; we'll finish this later, don't!" she hissed, slapping his hand hard when he was about to make a crude comment about her father if the look on his face was any indication of where Jamie's mind was. "Hey, Dad, how..."

"Krissy, you need to come home now!"

"What's going on?!" Krissy asked; fear began to flood her chest at her father's frantic words. Her blonde hair floated on the heavy, hot, salted breeze. Her blue eyes darted to and fro in worry as silence was on the other line.

"It's Rhonda..." Her heart sank like a stone at the thought of something happening to her or their brother that was due in a month. Slyly noting how Jamie's eyes glanced up and over to her. "She had your brother early."

"You butthole! I was really worried!" A screeching howl of joy filled the air when her mind caught up to what David had just said. Ignoring the look, Jamie was giving her as she danced around in excitement. "Perv!" Krissy mouthed when all Jamie was doing was staring at her bouncing breasts. "So why didn't you call us?"

"Rhonda's idea; she wanted to wait till she was out of the hospital and back home and settled for a day or two before calling you."

"Does anyone else know?"

"You're the first person I'm about to call everyone else; we wanted the two of you to be the first to know the news. Although if Jamie is like his normal self, he probably wouldn't care either way," David said, wondering if the two months away from his former home had softened Jamie any.

"Alright, let me talk to Jamie, and I'll call you back," Krissy said with a huge smile on her lips at the news.

"Okay, honey, love you; let me know if you're coming alone or not." David wasn't all that hopeful that Jamie would be tagging along with her. Even though he knew it would mean the world to Rhonda. Recounting the first week they left in June where Rhonda just cried herself to sleep every night. Looking over to his wife, watching how she was gazing at their son as his little body was swaddled in a baby blanket.

"Jamie..."

"We'll go up like we planned," Jamie cut in.

"Boy, stop being stubborn and get your butt in that house and pack," Hugo said, walking into the backyard. "I know you don't like them, hell, I don't like them, sorry Kris..."

"No, it's understandable," Krissy said with a warm smile and a taunting look down at Jamie when he wasn't arguing with her about it but his grandfather as well.

"But a man puts that aside for a time just to welcome your half-brother into the world. You are that kind of man, aren't you? I know my boy taught you how to be that kind of man since I taught him. So, get," Hugo said, thumbing towards the door, telling Andrew to get packing. "You can thank me when you get back," he called after him as Jamie grumbled as he headed off to the room he and Krissy had moved into, which happened to be his father's room when Darriel was a boy.

"Thanks for the backup, Pop," Krissy spoke, smiling warmly at the old man using the affectionate nickname she gave him a month into their stay.

"He's like his father when he was that age, head strong and stubborn as a mule; you two be safe on the road; if it gets too late, stop for the night; nothing wrong with showing up the next day," Hugo said in a caring voice only to hear their bedroom window opening.

"If I'm going, I want to get this over with as fast as possible, so get that little butt in here," Jamie said firmly before shutting the window.

"Well, best get my butt in gear, or he's going to be grumpy all the way there," Krissy uttered, rising onto her toes and placing a kiss on Hugo's right cheek. "If we're not back in a week, we'll definitely be back before school starts; tell Marla for us, will you?" she called back as she made her way to the back door.

"I will. Don't let Jamie get into too much trouble."

"I won't." Were the last of Krissy's words as the door closed behind her.

******

Nearly eleven hours later...

Darkness had blanketed the city Jamie Lancash left behind two months ago for a better environment to live in. Reaching over and shaking Jamie awake, given how they had switched off driving halfway through, so she was rested enough to make the last five hours to Connecticut when Jamie began to doze off.

"Baby, we're home," Krissy whispered in a loving tone as she shook Jamie awake.

"So you turned around?" Jamie asked groggily in his seat as he stretched.

"No," Krissy drew out the word while the darkness hid her smile. "Home," she said, nodding towards the darkened house.

"Shucks," Jamie sighed, earning him a slap on his chest.

"I'll text Dad while you get our bags; we don't want to wake Suzie," Krissy warned when Jamie was about to open his mouth only to close it. "It'll be okay; I'll take care of you later," she cooed, winking at him in the overhead light as Jamie opened his door while she sent her father a text, who told her he would stay up until they arrived that night. Her father knew they wouldn't make it until nearly midnight that evening when she talked to him as they left Jamie's grandparent's home. "Give me your ring so I know you won't lose it," Krissy said, slipping off her wedding ring for the first time; if it wasn't to shower, wash dishes, or her hands, she never took it off. She valued the commitment it took to stay loyal to the one you agreed to marry. "This will be okay, Jamie; you've dealt with Dad for years; a week or more won't kill you," she whispered as their lips left each other's as her right hand instinctively placed their rings in the small pocket on the left side of her purse. Their heads turned as the front porch light flicked on. Krissy's blonde hair whipped behind her as she raced towards the door as it inched open, only to collide in her father's arms once he had stepped outside.

"Hello, Jamie," David greeted as Jamie walked into the radius of light.

"Hoss," Jamie nodded in return. To his thinking that was a perfectly acceptable greeting. His eyes flickered over to David's right shoulder as a hand rested on it, causing David to peer back at who he suspected was his mother.

"Should you be up?!" Krissy asked worriedly as she rushed to Rhonda's side.

"Oh, I'll be fine; this isn't the first baby I've had," Rhonda uttered with a warm sigh as she embraced Krissy like her own daughter. To her, Krissy did feel like her own given the last five years, six if she was truthful, of knowing the young woman. Hugging Krissy just a little tighter as it seemed Krissy needed it how she was holding her. All the while, her eyes were on her son, who looked disinterested as he stood on the walkway waiting to be let in. "Let your Dad show you to your room he made up for you," she said, lightly rubbing Krissy's back, watching Krissy being held close to David as he guided her through the house. Her eyes watched her son as he climbed up the steps like he had always done in his childhood before moving away. Taking Jamie by surprise when he reached the landing, listening to his huff when she hugged him hard. "You probably weren't even going to say hello, were you?" Her hot breath played along the strands of his hair as she held her son in her arms. "Thought so," Rhonda whispered into Jamie's ear. That didn't mean she wasn't going to hold her son; he might not want anything to do with her; she was going to make the best use of the times he allowed her to see him. "Suzie is going to be a handful in the morning; she's missed you a lot, and so have I," she said, placing a kiss on her son's left temple. "Come see your brother," Rhonda stated, leading Jamie into the house with her right arm wrapped around his shoulders to keep him from escaping.

"I'll take those for you," David said, reaching forward and taking Jamie's and Krissy's bags from Jamie. Not seeing the look Krissy was giving Jamie to cooperate with her father behind his back.

"We're going to turn Krissy's old room into Suzie's new bedroom and turn Suzie's into the baby's nursery. We were going to do that this month, but your brother just couldn't wait," Rhonda said, squeezing her son into her as they neared their bedroom. "So, I'm counting on your help to set up Suzie's new room. Now be quiet. He's sleeping," she whispered, bringing her finger to her lips. Ignoring the look Jamie was giving her as she slipped her hand into his and pulled him along into the room. "Jamie, I'd like you to meet your brother, Benjamin Walburg," Rhonda said in a loving voice as she stared down at her youngest child. "You know he's going to look up to you for guidance; you are his older brother," she uttered, resting the side of her head against her son's. "I'm glad your home, baby," Rhonda muttered, placing a kiss on the side of Jamie's head. "You must be tired; you should get some rest."

"I'll be in there soon, honey," Krissy said, keeping her smile from showing at how Rhonda wasn't giving Jamie a chance to talk and ruin their reunion.

Jamie ignored the soft voices speaking down the hall from his former bedroom. Looking over to the door as he was putting away his shirts into the drawer of the dresser. He had stopped calling anything his the moment he sold the house to David. Watching how Krissy slowly closed the door with her hand on the frame and the door to keep it from waking Suzie up. Neither said a word to the other as they stripped down to get ready for bed. Krissy knew that would only bring about a fight she didn't want to have at that moment.

*******

The next morning saw the two of them stirring by Suzie's happy voice as she talked a mile a minute to Rhonda about the neat dream she had. David had already left for work since Jamie and Krissy were there to see to Rhonda in case she needed anything. Plus, David needed to work unless he wanted to use up the last of his vacation days which he was planning on using to go down and see Krissy during Thanksgiving. An observer would say all hell broke the moment Suzie saw Jamie walking groggily out of his bedroom from her highchair, where her mother had placed it so she could have a clear view of the hallway.

"Jamie!" Suzie squealed and shouted as she bounced in her highchair in excitement. Testing the limits of the straps that held her in place as Rhonda had to place a hand on it to steady it. Her little arms were outstretched, wanting to hold her brother, who she's missed greatly.

"Hello, squirt," Jamie said as he yawned as he walked into the dining room. Rhonda and Jamie winced when Suzie belted out: 'Krissy' when she appeared from behind Jamie.

"Sit down, you two; I'll get you two some bowls," Rhonda spoke, starting to lift herself out of the chair before Krissy told her she would get them. "Then can I press upon the two of you to watch your sister while I go take a nap while Ben is sleeping?"

"Sure, Rhonda, we don't mind watching Suzie, do we, Jamie?" Krissy asked, putting Jamie on the spot. Scowling when Jamie didn't say a word and instead walked into the kitchen for their bowls.

"I kind of figured this would be his reaction," Rhonda sighed as she lifted herself out of her chair.

"Don't worry, Rhonda, I'll have a word with..."

"No, you won't," Jamie cut in as he walked back into the dining room with two bowls in his hands.

"Jamie, don't start, please," Krissy said in a pleading tone as she gave him the look he knew all too well.

"Fine," Jamie grumbled as he poured his bowl of cereal.

******

"Suzie, how would you like to go to the park?" Krissy asked as she and Jamie sat on the couch in the living room while Suzie sat on the floor playing with her toys as her cartoons played on the TV.

"Would I?!" Suzie exclaimed with bright wide eyes.

"Jamie, you wouldn't mind driving us to the park, would you?" Krissy asked, batting her eyes at him. Grinning as Suzie rushed up to the front of his legs, giving her brother that look that would melt anyone's heart as Suzie peered up at Jamie.

"Please, Jamie, can we?" Suzie asked in her best voice a three-year-old could muster as she stood on the top of his feet.

"I don't know, squirt; don't you want to watch your shows?" Jamie inquired, to which Suzie shook her head very vehemently, not wishing to miss out on time with her brother, not knowing when she would see him or Krissy again. "Well, you can't go to the park in your pajamas," he said, watching how Suzie's eyes lit up, and her huge smile appeared on her face as she bounded off to her room.

"I know you're not happy being here, but you know Suzie is just so happy to see you," Krissy whispered into his ear as she placed a loving kiss on his cheek before following after Suzie to help her dress then she herself would get dressed while Jamie got Suzie's car seat out of Rhonda's van once he too had dressed.

"You ready, baby?" Krissy asked as she exited the house, carrying Suzie in her left arm as she closed the door behind her. She had written a note for Rhonda telling her they had taken Suzie to the park if she woke up before they returned.

"Yep," Jamie answered as he peered back at them once he had secured the car seat. His arms moved on their own when Suzie reached out to him; they stood there for a few minutes as Suzie hugged him tightly. Jamie didn't like the look in Krissy's eyes when she gazed at him as he rubbed Suzie's back. Smiling at his half-sister as she nodded when he asked if it wasn't too tight for her when he buckled her into her car seat.

"Shall we?" Krissy said, reaching over and resting her hand on his arm as Jamie reached forward and started his car.

******

"Suzie, don't run too far ahead," Krissy called out in a sisterly voice as they walked towards the play area that rested on the east end of the park.

"Okay!" Suzie uttered as she skipped happily in front of her brother and sister.

"Doesn't this make you think of something?" Krissy asked with a coy smirk on her lips as she lightly bumped Jamie's left shoulder; as she held his hand as they walked over to one of the free benches that weren't taken up by the nannies or other mothers that were there that day. Resting her head on his left shoulder as she watched Suzie running around with the other kids laughing like mad. Her eyes glanced over to how the other women were slyly peering at them. Lifting her head off Jamie's shoulder when he lightly patted her right knee, silently telling her not to worry about what those around them were whispering to one another.

"Jamie!" Suzie cried out as she ran towards him. "Come play with me!" she exclaimed, reaching forward, taking her brother's hand into hers.

soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers