The Bitch that is My Step-sister - EX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm sure there're going to be lots of hot guys when Jamie and I start college, and yes, there have been some yummy men on the beach, but I know when I'm with Jamie, then I'm the only one he's thinking about. Plus, you think those men would do what Jamie's already done for me or for Suzie?" Krissy asked, recounting how she was almost raped and how Jamie took on the mountain lion when they had visited her family's cabin at Thanksgiving. "But I wouldn't know if they were with me, I mean with me, or they would be like Bobby. I'm not putting up with being cheated on ever again."

"We understand, don't take us questioning your choice to marry so soon as we're against it. We're just worried about you," Missy said, reaching over and lightly resting her hand on Krissy's left forearm.

"I know, but Jamie just makes me feel so complete, you know?" Krissy said dreamily.

"Well, I hope I can find someone that makes me feel like Jamie makes you feel when I'm off at college," Dafne said in a supportive manner.

"So, with that out of the way, how about we all go out one night just one last hoorah before we all scatter to the four corners of the world," Missy said, getting nods out of the other two as their waiter sat their food out before them.

"Oh, I know where we should go?!" Dafne spoke before taking a bite of her food.

"Huh?" Krissy muttered, confused.

"There's this new place that opened up just a few days after you two left; Missy and I have been going to it's a nice place to see some handsome guys," Dafne said with a sexy smile on her lips.

"They do serve alcohol there, but they also cater to eighteen-year-olds; we just can't drink," Missy informed her.

"Hold on, let me call Jamie and ask; knowing him, he'll be eager to get out of the house," Krissy said, reaching into her purse and pulling out her phone.

"He still hates them, I take it?" Missy asked, referring to Krissy's stepmother and father.

"Yep, two months away hasn't dulled that," Krissy stated, hitting her phone icon and hitting one on her speed dial. "Hey, babe," she said sweetly when the line connected at the first ring.

"'Sup."

"I was wondering if you would like to go to this place with Missy and Dafne tonight?" Krissy spoke into her phone, seeing her friends nodding along.

"Wait, I thought they were already gone."

"So did I, but I'm happy they're not, so what do you say?

"When?"

"Say we pick them up at eight, maybe have a bite to eat before we head over there," Krissy said, seeing her friends grin at the prospect of a night out.

"Sure, think we can swing that; I better be getting some loving," Jamie teased.

"Don't you always?" Krissy asked, smiling into her phone.

"True, true."

"Okay, I'm finishing up my lunch. I'll be home soon," Krissy stated, feeling her cheeks heat when she heard those three words leave his lips.

******

"You going somewhere, honey?" David asked as he stood in the doorway that used to be Jamie's bedroom, now turned guest bedroom.

"Me and Jamie are going out tonight with Missy and Dafne," Krissy said as she put her face on. Rubbing a light layer of lotion on her skin, just so she would smell very nice for her man since she didn't bring any of her perfume with her.

"Oh? Are the two of you going to be out late?" David asked in a fatherly tone.

"Maybe," Krissy said with a coy smile on her lips.

"Well, you be safe, honey; I hope you two have a good time. Tell Jamie thanks for moving Suzie's stuff into your old room," David said, knowing Jamie wouldn't stay in the same room with him long enough for him to say that to him.

"Sure, Dad, I'll tell him," Krissy spoke, slipping her engagement ring onto her left ring finger once her hands were dry. She didn't want it to slip off because of her greasy fingers. She would hate herself if she lost it.

"I'll keep the light on for you if you do intend to be late; just be quiet when you come in; I don't want to wake Ben up," David said, a little sadness in his words at the fact that his daughter looked so grown up and not the little five-year-old he fondly remembered that would run to him crying her heart out asking him to fix something.

"Yes, Dad," Krissy called after him as Jamie walked in from his shower. "You best hurry, or we're going to be late," she teased, her hand smacking Jamie's towel-covered ass.

"You keep that up; we really will be late," Jamie stated, grinning at his wife with a look of lust in his eyes.              

"Oh?" Turning around, her ass rested against the edge of the desk Jamie had always done his homework at and spread her legs, causing her dress to become taut as she did. "Are you telling me you'll come over here, drop to your knees, and eat your woman's..."

"Krissy, keep the sexual chatter to a minimum," Rhonda said, walking past the door. Although she couldn't deny that she was secretly happy that the two of them got along so well and their relationship hadn't waned since they had moved out.

"But, however, will Jamie know what I want him to do?" Krissy asked; all the while, her eyes never left Jamie as he dried his hair. Biting her lip as her eyes ran down his body, knowing when they got home, she knew what she would do to him. Something she knew Jamie would greatly enjoy, and she would too.

"You two drive safe and have fun," Rhonda said, peering over her shoulder as she sat beside David on the couch as Krissy walked beside Jamie with her arm looped around his.

"We will, Mom, don't wait up," Krissy spoke as the front door closed behind them.

******

"Wow, someone is looking to get lucky," Jamie uttered with a whistle as Missy slid into the back of his SUV in a skimpy black dress.

"Only if they have the same oral game as you," Missy flirted, blowing Jamie a kiss, remembering their time together before he and Krissy started dating. She still hadn't met that man, the man called Steven, to whisk her away on a steamy adventure full of sex and passion.

"I'm hoping there will be a man like you that has the same tongue game you do," Dafne praised. "I think you ruined pussy eating for me," she said, laughing at her own words.

"He's all mine, girls, so don't you two get any ideas," Krissy teased, laying her hand over Jamie's as he shifted into reverse.

******

"What is this place?" Jamie asked, peering at the sign of the bar Missy and Dafne directed them to.

"A karaoke bar, pretty much," Dafne said as she opened the rear driver's side door.

"And we can get in?" Krissy asked, looking at Missy through the gap of the passenger seat as Missy too exited the vehicle.

"Oh, yeah, they'll just put a zip-tie on your wrist telling everyone that works there you're under twenty-one," Missy informed her over the sound of the door closing.

"You best stick to me tonight," Jamie said, pulling Krissy tightly against him when he slyly noted the men's looks as they approached the front of the bar. Handing the teller the money for the cover charge for the both of them. He was quite pleased with the return on his money thanks to his Uncle's financial insight since he didn't have a job, and Jamie didn't want to waste all his money when he knew he would need it later in life.

"Oh, I planned on doing more than that," Krissy cooed as she pressed her body into his as she sashayed through the door with Jamie following along.

An hour had passed since the four of them had arrived at the bar. All laughing around the table they were sitting at, cringing at the poor singers who tried their hand at singing some song or another. Missy and Dafne spoke between one another, pointing at some man only to divert their attention when they saw their wife or girlfriend slide up to them. However, they would leave the table when one of the many men asked them to dance. Krissy politely turned down the ones that had asked her without asking Jamie first. She would lean into them and say: 'If you're so blind to see that this is my man and you disrespect him without the courtesy of asking my man if it was alright with him first, then I know you wouldn't respect me or our relationship,' with that she would wave them off. Then she would take Jamie's hand and lead him to the dancefloor when Missy and/or Dafne had returned to their table. As The 69 Eyes 'Hevioso' began to play, Krissy danced her dance of seduction for one man and one man alone. His hands rested on her swaying hips; her eyes stared into the eyes of the only man she would ever be with. Showing Jamie the love that dwelled within her heart that hasn't faltered since they started their relationship. She knew in her heart that his eyes were only for her, and she planned to keep it that way. Leaning in, her lips capturing his, telling every man there who she belonged to and telling all the women there who Jamie belonged too. She would not allow some strange woman to sink her claws into her man. Once the song ended, Krissy noted the clipboard the host was reading off from. A devious thought popped into her mind, rushing over to it when Jamie's back was to her as he ambled back to their table. While Jamie has only sung the song to her in the privacy of their room at his grandparents' home, she did love it when he sang those sweet words.

"Now, next up is a Mr. Jamie Lancash. Will he come up to the stage," the host called out as he spoke into the mike.

"What did you do?" Jamie asked in mock accusation as he peered at his wife.

"Nothing," Krissy said with a sly smile on her lips, noting her friends confused looks on their faces. "You better get up there," she uttered, lightly patting Jamie's hand. Blowing him a kiss when he rose from his seat, biting her lip as she leaned on her hand, just staring at his back, watching that swagger of his. Winking at her friends as she quietly got up from her seat as she followed after her husband. She wanted to be right up front so she could bask in his love for her. Ever since she's heard that song, they've played it to mask the start of their love making at his grandparents' house.

"Really?" Jamie asked into the mike when he saw what song Krissy had selected. "You know I'm only doing this because I love you, right?" he inquired when Krissy nodded her head vehemently.

"Sing for me, baby," Krissy cooed with a wide smile on her lips.

"Used to spend my nights out in a bar room," Jamie began to sing as Krissy swayed to the song's opening. "Liquor was the only love I've known," his eyes watched as the hem of her dress brushed along Krissy's thighs, "But you rescued me from reachin' for the bottom," he sang, remembering how Krissy had helped to pull him out of his depression when he learned his father was murdered by a terrorist who had set off a bomb in the subway tunnel in London. To the day she was there when he got his birthday gift from his father on Christmas over seven months ago. Where he finally was able to say goodbye to his father. "And brought me back from being too far gone." His eyes were on her as he saw the burning love in the depths of her eyes as she stared up at him, recounting how she had pulled him back from walking into traffic when he was contemplating suicide.

"You're as smooth. As Tennessee whiskey," he sang, closing his eyes as he began the chorus. "You're as sweet. As strawberry wine." Her sweet voice joined his as she sang along, mimicking the very song. "You're as warm. As a glass of brandy." Smiling when Krissy whooped as she spun around, showing off that sexy body of hers he's had the fortunate fate to have and will experience for all their years together. "And honey," Jamie's stern voice stilled Krissy's movements, noting how her hands were behind her, her chest pushed out, accentuating her lovely orbs he loves feeling pressed against him as she swayed side to side innocently, "I stay stoned on your love. All the time." Grinning like mad at Krissy's antics as she threw up her arms and howled in joy, her hands gesturing for him to give her the rest. The moment the song was over, and Jamie stepped off the stage, Krissy leaped into his arms, planting a very steamy kiss on his lips as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"We better head back to the table," Krissy said sweetly as she dragged her breasts along his chest as Jamie set her down on her feet. Her heart was on cloud nine as she led Jamie by the hand back to their table.

"Will a Steven Miller take the stage," the host said into the mike. Krissy and Jamie noted how Missy instantly sat straighter in her chair when the man spoke that name. They looked at one another when they noticed how Missy was showing all the signs of arousal as the well-built man stepped up to the mike. Jamie took note of the man's appearance, which seemed to tell him the man came to the place without a care how he looked to anyone in his grey t-shirt that stretched across his biceps, to how his faded blue jeans hid the muscles the man had earned from what Jamie could decern from physical labor. Not that Jamie held that against the man, given the dust Jamie noted on the man's work boots.

"You shine like a star. You know who you are," Steven began to sing The Revivalists 'Wish I Knew You.' Something Jamie was surprised to hear the man singing, given what Jamie presumed to be in his forties. Equally surprised to see Missy rising from her seat, ambling along the floor as the man's voice filled the bar. "You're everything beautiful. She's hot, hot like the sun." Jamie cast Krissy a glance as Missy began to sway her hips seductively as she approached the man.

"I think she's in love," Krissy teased as she whispered to Jamie.

Missy showed off her body to the man as he sang his heart out. Mouthing the words 'Eat me' as she flashed the man the front of her black thong as she lifted up the front of her skirt only for the man's eyes. Running her hands along the curvature of her breasts, showing off what she could give the man for a night of bliss. Beating off a few men who thought she was luring them to the dancefloor when in truth, she only had eyes for one man. She was determined to know what the man could do to her body. While she did love sex, that didn't mean she was a slut. She just hoped she had found her 'White Whale' like Krissy had found hers in Jamie. She did miss how Jamie's tongue felt on her pussy over the past few months. Yet she wasn't going to ruin her friend's relationship just because she's failed to find a pussy eater like Jamie was. The moment the man stepped off the stage, Steven made a beeline to Missy.

"Miss, you're young, very attractive; you shouldn't be showing off like that to some random man you've never met. You could get seriously hurt." All that did was make Missy's pussy lurch at his kind, protective voice.

"I wasn't showing off just to some random man," Missy said heatedly, stepping up to him. She saw how his eyes darted down when she pressed her breasts into his chest. Tilting his chin back up, "I was showing you what you're going to have," she purred seductively.

"Me? But I'm old enough..." His words were cut off when Missy just kissed him so passionately she didn't even know she had it in her. Her cheeks burned at the shouts it got out of Krissy and Dafne.

"You do have a room, don't you?" Missy asked, feeling the man's bulge pressing against her. She couldn't wait to feel his strong arms wrapped around her as he took her, hopefully, all night long. She did hope he loved eating pussy, too, just like she loved sucking on a cock.

"I do... but do you just want to run off on your friends," Steven stated, nodding over to their table. He was trying to be the voice of reason, yet she was making it very hard to do. Biting the inside of his right cheek to keep himself under control when Missy just blatantly rubbed his member on the dancefloor. He was not used to women being so forward. He would just have to learn to adapt, given he was now separated from his wife. There was no way they would be getting back together. The separation was just a technicality the courts put in place. He personally just wanted to get rid of a woman that was slutting it around his hometown when he was on the road. He had no idea how long she's been doing it behind his back, and personally, he didn't care. She was just stupid or arrogant to think she wouldn't get caught. It was only a matter of time before she did. He didn't know where she was and cared not to know; he just knew she had to flee the town and just disappeared one night to parts unknown.

"True, I shouldn't, but answer me this, you do eat pussy, yes?" Missy asked for all to hear. She didn't care what anyone thought. There was just something about him that made her forget all about the other men in the bar.

"Honey, by the time I'm done, you'll flood the room," Steven said confidently, arching an eyebrow at how Missy's body writhed as she moaned. "What's your name anyway?"

"Missy Longbottom."

"Well, Missy, let me fetch my drink, and I'll join you; how's that sound?" Steven asked, palming her ass.

"You better not keep me waiting," Missy said, winking at him before returning to the table.

"Fuck, I'm not that fucking stupid," Steven muttered in his mind. He paid the other single men at the bar little heed when they just smirked at him as he got a fresh beer. Seeing Missy getting up from her seat, who he could tell had been having a very jovial conversation between the four of them as he neared. He asked the three at the table beside Missy's if he could use the free chair. Smiling at Missy as she scooted her chair closer to his as he lowered himself into his own.

"Steven," laying her hand on his right pectoral muscle as she draped herself against him, how she could feel her nipples harden as she felt up his hard body, "I'd like you to meet my friends, Dafne, Krissy, and her husband Jamie," Missy said, introducing them.

"Oh? Congratulations," Steven said, raising his beer to them even though he thought they were a little young. "Interesting scar you got there," his index finger pointed at Jamie's face, "how did you get it?"

"This sweet man here," her voice was full of love as she snuggled up to Jamie, "took on a mountain lion all by himself just to protect me and my baby sister," Krissy praised.

"No shit?! Damn," Steven muttered as Jamie shrugged his shoulders. He knew a lot of the 'macho' types that wouldn't even do that; instead, they would just high tail it.

"So Steven, what do you do?" Dafne asked, trying to get the low down on the man Missy was all over. She had no qualms about Missy leaving with him to fuck his brains out; she was looking for that very thing since she didn't want to go to college a virgin. Yet she wasn't about to let the man leave with her without checking out the man first.

"I install high-end lighting for companies and events around the country," Steven said truthfully.

"Are you local?" Krissy asked, her hand running up and down Jamie's thigh beneath the table.

"No, I live in Washington; I just travel a lot," Steven answered, looking over as Missy had lowered the zipper of his pants; his back straightened up as she slipped her hand into his pants.

"I want this in me," Missy whispered heatedly into Steven's ear, feeling his cock responding to her lustful words. "I want to feel your tongue on my hot pussy," she purred before her lips tugged on his right earlobe. A devious, sinful grin formed on her lips when she felt his surging cock in her hand in response to her words.

"So, are you married?" Jamie asked, pointing to the white band on the man's left ring finger.

"No, not anymore; I'm separated from my wife; hopefully, it won't be too long now," Steven sighed in hope.

"What happened?" Krissy inquired, sipping on her drink as she leaned against Jamie.

"She cheated when I was out of town; word got back to me, so now I'm paying my lawyer lots of money just to be rid of a wife that couldn't stick to her vows," Steven said bitterly.