The Bitch that is My Step-sister - EX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, lover, I'm going to make you forget all about her," Missy said wantonly, her hand rested over Steven's right hand, picking it up off his right leg, smiling seductively at Steven as she led it beneath the hem of her dress. "Feel that heat, feel the softness of that pussy," biting her lip as her fingers guided his along her covered labia, "this is the pussy that's going to make you cum all night long," she whispered, whimpering lightly as Steven's thumb rolled her clit.

"Are you always this fast?" Steven asked, wondering what he was getting himself into. Not that he was saying he wasn't going to fuck the shit out of her. He might have been an idiot about what his soon-to-be ex-wife was doing while he was out of town; he wasn't such when a hot young woman wanted to be with an old man like him.

"No," shaking her head, "I might like sex, but I don't do this, ever," Missy answered, while her eyes told him to make her cum, to make her cum just for him in a room filled with people.

"Then... what's this about..."

"I want you. Is that so hard to understand?" Missy spoke evenly, her thighs trembling, leaning over, biting the shoulder part of his shirt as it muffled her squeal.

"Sorry, after what my wife did, it's just..."

"Shh, don't you worry, you're here with me; she's going to be the furthest from your mind once my legs are around you," Missy said, gently caressing his left cheek.

As the hour wore on, Missy and Steven snuck off once her friend's eyes were off them. Pulling him into a dark corner hidden by stacks of boxes and other items, Missy just couldn't wait any longer to see if he had the skills she's been seeking. Her head nodded vigorously when Steven asked her if she was serious. His cock instantly responded as Missy pushed her panties to her ankles. Her hand flew to her mouth as Steven went to town on her hot, wet, aching mound while her other shot to the back of his head, pressing him against her pussy.

"I'm so going to cum all over that fucking face," Missy growled low, recounting how Krissy had told her that she and Jamie spent an hour alone on oral. How that made her so wet when she first heard it. She knew their other friends were just as jealous as she was that Krissy found a man that would be willing to spend that long tasting her pussy. Her back arched, and her hot cream surged down her canal as Steven curled his tongue in her channel, tasting her orgasmic juices. Pondering how stupid his wife was to give up that talented tongue of his, not that she was complaining. She was just happy she did because now she would finally experience a real man that could do to her since the last time she and Jamie were together.

"Damn, girl..." That was all Steven got out before Missy ecstatically cleaned off his face with her tongue before it darted into his mouth, tasting herself on his tongue. Something she hoped to experience for as long as he remained in town, which she hoped was until she had to leave for the west coast. She did hope she could talk him into coming to see her at her college. She knew however long they would have would never be enough for her. Krissy and Jamie shot Missy a knowing smirk as she staggered back to their table with Steven on her arm.

"You sure you want to go with him?" Jamie asked, being the voice of reason.

"I promise you, she'll be safe in my care," Steven stated, trying to relieve Missy's friend's fear. Something he could totally understand, and he would too if he was on the other end or if he had a daughter. It was something else his wife failed to give him throughout their marriage. He knew he was fertile; he wondered if his ex was sterile, and that was why she did what she did. Nonetheless, that was a question that would forever go unanswered.

"You'll ensure she gets home safely?" Krissy asked sternly; she was not about to let anyone of her friends end up in the situation like she had foolishly put herself in at that party. She knew if Jamie hadn't been there, she knew she would've been raped without the ability to stop it, given how drunk she was at the time.

"Of course, it'd be wrong of me just to kick her out once it was all over; that's not what a man does," Steven said vehemently.

"You call when you get there and when you leave just so I know you're safe," Dafne said, hugging Missy as they stood at the side of the table.

"I will," Missy said, rubbing her back in return. "You best watch yourself; there're plenty of men here that will do you wrong if you choose to go home with one of them." Pushing herself away, noting Dafne's sad look on her face. She knew Dafne's been so eager to have her cherry popped before she left for college she was to the point she would have chosen the wrong kind of man that she knew would treat her friend poorly. Then a twisted thought popped into her head with the smile to go with it as she stared at her friend. "I have an idea; it's out there, but bear with me," leaning in, whispering to her friend, telling her what she had in mind, also priming the pump with what Steven could do with his tongue, "what do you think?"

"You sure?" Dafne asked, knowing that they had done some things together when they all were in high school. However, what Missy had proposed to her was not something they had ever done.

"Of course I am, and I would hate if you were hurt by someone that didn't or wouldn't take your inexperience into mind just so they could get off in your tight pussy," Missy said in a caring tone.

"Okay, as long as you won't get weird about it," Dafne agreed after a few moments of thought.

"Let me ask him; I think he's just hit the jackpot tonight," Missy said with a wicked grin. Rubbing Dafne's upper left arm as she nodded along before she turned and bent down to whisper in Steven's right ear. "Come with me for a minute."             

"Okay, what's this about?" Steven asked, wondering if he's spent his whole night being played.

"See, you know how men are around here," waving to the room, "you know most of them are just going to use whomever they manage to take home with them," Missy said, slipping her arms around Steven's waist.

"They might, but what does that..." Missy's finger on his lips stilled his words.

"I'm getting to that; just bear with me, okay?" Missy flashed him a smile when Steven just nodded. "See, my friend Dafne is looking for a hookup, and well, there are some shady-looking men here. So I was thinking you might be willing to entertain my friend for the night before she goes off to college. She doesn't want to leave and be a virgin while there. She doesn't want to be used either. With the way you've eaten me out and how you haven't pushed yourself on me when I've allowed you to feel my pussy, tells me you're a good man. So, what do you say? Want to have a threesome with me and my friend?" she asked with a devilish grin on her lips at Steven's stunned look on his face. While in his mind, Warrant's 'Sweet cherry pie' was playing.

"You sure this is what the two of you want?" Steven asked while adding to himself, "I can cross that off the bucket list."

"Mmmhmm," Missy nodded, "but only for tonight, the rest of the week this cock is mine," she growled, clasping Steven's steel rod.

"I might be old, but I'm not stupid," Steven muttered. "That is if I don't keel over when they fuck me to death."

"Good, let me just go get Dafne, and we'll head out, mmmkay?" Missy spoke in a chipper tone, rising up and placing a kiss on Steven's lips when he nodded. Nodding to Dafne when she walked back to their table, hugging Krissy tightly, telling her to call her tomorrow and they would set something up before the two of them went back down to North Carolina. Doing the same with Jamie, placing a friendly kiss on his right cheek and whispering to him to take care of her friend.

With just the two of them left, Jamie and Krissy left the bar a few minutes after Missy and Dafne had departed with Steven. Krissy did hope her friends would have a good time and be safe while doing it. Leaning her head on Jamie's shoulder as they walked out of the club, so very happy they could be out as a couple in their hometown. Wondering if he would move back to Torrington or close to it when they finished college. While she knew the reason why Jamie wanted to live down in Wilmington with his father's side of his family. She did miss being close to her own. She just hoped he would be willing to come with her once college was over. However, that was a discussion for another time; she was not willing to ruin their lovely evening by getting into a fight at the moment. She knew if they had that discussion then and there, she knew what Jamie's answer would be. They crept into the house a little half pass ten, hearing the TV going in the living room.

"You two are home early; I was thinking you would be out later than this," David said from his spot on the couch as the TV softly played in the background.

"Missy and Dafne left with someone, so we thought, why stay when it's just us? Plus, I need to take my man to bed," Krissy said just to unnerve her father; given the face, he was making, she knew she hit the mark.

"Krissy, I think you've been hanging around Jamie too much, and can we please not talk about that?" David asked, pleading with his daughter not to give him the mental image of them fooling around.

"I mean, it would only be fair to go at it on your bed, wouldn't it, Hoss?" Jamie asked, stepping up to Krissy's side; his arm rested lightly along the small of her back where his hand found its home on her left hip. Telling them he hadn't forgotten how he had walked in on them fucking on his own bed.

"Stop," Krissy chided, slapping him on the right side of his chest where the scars from the mountain lion will always remain, only to hear him hiss in pain. That was something she wasn't expecting to happen. She saw how quickly Rhonda got up from her seat and hurried around the couch.

"Is something wrong with your chest, Jamie?" Rhonda asked in a concerned motherly tone, tentatively reaching out for her son.

"The scars get sore and tender from time to time," Jamie admitted; he's only done such with his Uncle Sal when Sal playfully punched him in his upper right chest when they were out fishing on his boat one day, and he had caught the biggest bass of the day.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me?!" Krissy asked, worried that she had caused him pain, albeit inadvertently.

"Nothing you can do about it, Kris," Jamie said softly.

"But you sure you're okay?" Rhonda asked why Jamie might not see her as his mother or a mother figure to him. She wouldn't stop worrying about him just because he couldn't move past what had happened when he was thirteen.

"I'll be fine, Rhonda," Jamie said without a hint of scorn.

"You should have told me," Krissy pouted. "I don't ever want to hurt you," she whispered as she pressed her body against his left side. "Come, let's go to bed," Krissy purred, her nose brushed along his ear; it was her way of silently telling Jamie she was horny and needed a good poking. It was something she had started since moving in with Jamie's grandparents. She was sure they had picked up on it, given the knowing smirk every time Marla saw the gesture. It was no different with her when Marla would give Hugo the sign she was eager to head to bed with her husband. She did hope when she and Jamie got to their age, their sex life was just as active as theirs was.

"Night, you two, Jamie, if you're still sore in the morning, let me know, and I'll try to find that pain cream for you," Rhonda uttered, standing there with her hands folded out before her, knowing her son would not want her babying him like she so wanted to at that moment. So she would just have to show him that he might despise what she had done in the past and that she still loved him no matter how he felt about her. It did give her hope that maybe the distance was helping him as Jamie gave her a look yet said nothing as he and Krissy walked to the guest bedroom.

Jonny McGovern's 'Man Areas' played softly in the room as Krissy moved her hips seductively to the beat. Pulling up the hem of her dress ever higher as the song went on. She only did this in the privacy of their room. She would never dance like this for just anyone; only her husband was worthy of such a thing. Displaying her body to him as she watched that rod of man just rising all for her and her alone. Popping her ass a few times, letting him watch how the black thong she had chosen to wear made her ass look. Mouthing 'You want me baby?' as her near naked body felt alive beneath Jamie's gaze as she cradled her bare breasts in her hands while her ass swayed behind her as she bent over slightly. Grinning madly when all Jamie did was gesture with his hands at his hard-on. Her tongue ran up the back of his cock when the song got to the part where the singer repeated the word lick. How she gave that tool all the loving it deserved. She knew Jamie was enjoying it greatly as the back of his head pressed down on the pillow as her eyes peered up at him, as her lips inched down the length of his shaft. She was so grateful that Jamie took the time to teach her how to properly get him off with her mouth instead of brushing her off and getting frustrated with her. She knew that would just end their relationship. That was something she didn't want to ever happen with them.

Krissy felt Jamie's eyes on her as her right hand held his slick cock against her covered mound, as she surfed along his cock as she danced to the rest of the song for his enjoyment. Her squeal filled the air when Jamie quickly threw her onto her back; she had done it for that exact reason to get Jamie to that point. She heard her panties hitting the wall behind him in a soft thud before falling onto the desk. Her mouth inched open, her back arched, her left hand up and over her head, taking hold of the edge of the bed while her right took hold of tufts of Jamie's hair as he went to town on her sweet peach. She knew when their college classes started, they wouldn't have much time for intimacy, so she was trying to fill what time they had left with enough of their passion to sustain them when their lives got a bit hectic.

Her hands held on to the sides of his face, gazing into the eyes of the man she so dearly loved as his cock glided through her folds. Ever since she first gave herself to him on that Christmas morning, they never once fucked, or as Missy would have called it, no, it was always making love between the two of them. That didn't mean it was always slow and sensual, like she was enjoying at that moment. There were times when Jamie pounded her hard and fast, and she loved those moments too. However, they couldn't do that, at least not without waking up Suzie or Ben, which was not something she and Jamie wanted to do. Not that she minded, really; she was giving her man the ultimate pleasure that she could and that in and of itself was the most rewarding thing she's ever felt before. Leaning up, her lips tearing at his as she passionately kissed her husband as her orgasm was nearing its peak, and she wanted to bring each other to the cusp of their climaxes. She always felt so complete to know she could get him off at the same time he made her womb quiver in ecstasy. It was her safe day, so they forewent the need of a condom since she knew where Jamie's cock has been, and he knew where her pussy had been as well. Unlike their parents, they were not about to become like them, holding him tightly to her as she felt his hot cum flooding her womb. She remembered the first time she felt it striking the back of it, how it execited her then as it did now. Winking at him as she cleaned her juices off his cock and blew him a kiss when her robe settled onto her shoulders before sashaying out of the room to clean herself up. Waving to her father, who had a nightcap in his hand as he stopped in mid-stride, she could tell he kept it from his face, yet she could see it in his eyes that he was still struggling with their relationship as the smell of her sex drifted out of the room as she entered the bathroom.

"Babe?" Krissy spoke softly as they lounged in their bed beneath the covers as, her head on his upper left chest while her finger traced lazily along his scars.

"Hmm?" Jamie hummed, his fingertips lightly danced up and down her spine.

"Can we stay for another week and a half, please?" Krissy asked, lifting herself up slightly, feeling the warm morning rays on her skin as she did.

"Huh? Why?" Krissy knew this would be a delicate conversation to have with him when she knew he was doing his best, for her sake, not to be his normal self around her father and his mother.

"You know I love you, that I love Hugo, Marla, Sal, Sam, Martin, and your cousins," seeing him nodding along, "but I miss my family, and I know you don't like them all that much; I can't blame you. They haven't made it easy for you to like them, but please, baby, can't we stay?" Krissy asked, brushing her breasts along his chest, trying to sway his mind.

"You know you can't win me over all the time when you do that, right?"

"But it does sweeten the pot, does it not?" Krissy asked with a sexy grin. "Plus, I want to bond with our baby brother, and I can't do that if we just up and leave in two days." Noting how Jamie was pressing his lips together to keep his scowl from showing. She was thankful that Jamie was listening to her and not blowing up like he normally would have months ago.

"And you can't wait to see them when we return on Christmas break?" Jamie inquired with a pointed look, to which Krissy shook her head. "This is that important to you?" Nodding her head that it was.

"Please, honey, can't we?" Krissy asked again. She knew he wanted to up and leave the moment they had gotten there; she was very happy that he hadn't been his normal sarcastic self he normally was when around them, minus her aunt, so she knew the strain he was under at the moment. She also knew what she was asking of him would put more stress on him. Watching how Jamie reached up and pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Fine, but I get blowjobs whenever and wherever I feel like it," Jamie countered.

"Umm..."

"That's my offer, or I leave you here, and you can fly home," Jamie stated plainly.

"Jamie?!" Krissy whined; he knew she couldn't go that long without him by her side. The time when he went home for his father's funeral nearly killed her, metaphorically speaking. "Don't be crass," she pouted, slapping his left shoulder. She didn't want to cause him pain if his scars were still tender.

"Yet I meant every word, so what will it be?" Jamie asked seriously.

"Alright, but just try not to embarrass me, okay?" Krissy uttered in defeat.

"What? And have dudes watching how good you are and giving them thoughts that they can have you? Not a chance; you're mine," Jamie said firmly.

"Don't you forget it," Krissy whispered lovingly as she leaned down and kissed her husband. "Now go brush your teeth, dragon breath," she teased.

"You're one to talk," Jamie smirked as he rolled out of bed, chuckling when he felt a pillow striking his back. As he peered back, his eyes ran down his naked wife's body as she leaned elegantly on her right hand, watching how the light played along her perky breasts, the blonde hair of her fur peeking over the sheet that hid her sex from his view.

"You can be sweet, you know."

"Yeah, I know, it's why you love me," Jamie said as his clean pair of underwear ran up his thighs.

"True," Krissy mused. "Jamie, I know you don't want to stay in this house any longer than you have to, but it would really mean a lot if you would stay with me."

"Like I said, blowjobs, lots of blowjobs," Jamie said, putting on his pajama bottoms.

"Not going to let that go, are you?"