The BJ - A 750 Word Story

Story Info
750 word hot-wife/cuckolding story.
750 words
2.8
12.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them were sitting at a table, beneath a large striped umbrella, eating breakfast together. It was a soft sunny Saturday morning. They were seated just feet from the edge of the beach. The ocean collided gently with the shore in the background. Sea birds wheeled and screeched overhead. Gulls and pigeons waited at the trio's feet for scraps. A breeze touched and flirted with Helen's brown hair. The morning light filled her hazel colored eyes. She was finishing a mouthful of bacon. She swallowed. Mark studied her. He watched her throat move.

"Okay, open wide," Mark stated, holding a forkful of scrambled eggs before Helen's mouth.

"Oh my God, oh okay," Helen said, dropping her jaw and opening her mouth.

Darren grinned as his best friend Mark carefully pushed the forkful of scrambled eggs inside Darren's wife. Pieces of egg fell. Oil dripped from her lips and dribbled down her chin. Helen softly sighed, closed her eyes and chewed. Darren drank coffee. Mark gazed hungrily. Both men wore hard pricks in their shorts.

"Here, you grubby girl," Mark said, dropping the fork, reaching out and picking up a paper napkin after Helen had swallowed the scrambled egg. "You need your mouth wiped."

"Well, you keep feeding me too much and feeding me too fast, Mark," Helen complained as her husband's best friend dabbed and wiped at her mouth with the napkin. "You gotta go slower and less food, less food, less food."

"Uh huh, I see," Mark said, dropping the napkin on the table, turning back to Helen, leaning in, lining her up and kissing her lips.

Helen gasped and whined. She bunched her hands into fists and then opened her hands again. Darren burst into a chuckle. His eyes lit up. He gulped more coffee. Helen reached out and gently ran her fingers along Mark's cheek. The kiss went on and on. It was deep and passionate. Darren couldn't look away. Helen discreetly dropped her free hand beneath the table. Darren didn't need to look. He heard his wife pull the zipper down on Mark's shorts. He imagined what Helen did next. He pictured his wife pushing her hand inside Mark's shorts and underwear.

Darren cleared his throat. He finished his cup of coffee. His food was cold and untouched. Helen grinned and broke the kiss. She turned and looked at her husband. Mark instantly began kissing and licking her ear, her jaw and her neck.

"Sorry baby," Helen stated softly, reaching out and grabbing hold of her husband's hand. "You're not feeling too neglected and jealous over there, are you?"

"I'm fine, baby."

"Uh huh, good, good," Helen whispered at her husband before she slowly closed her eyes and sighed.

"I would love to feed you something else, Helen," Mark whispered in Helen's ear, "something hot and hard and long."

Helen softly laughed.

"Yep, yep, I'm getting that vibe from you, Mark," Helen whispered.

"Will you do it," Mark followed up. "Will you give me a blowjob?"

Helen was silent for a long moment. She opened her eyes and watched her husband. Darren studied her.

"Babe, Darren, do you mind if Mark and I disappear for a while." Helen tentatively proposed. "It would only be for an hour or two. We can meet back here for lunch later..."

"No problems, Helen, go for it," Darren said, causing his wife and his best friend to grin.

"Thanks mate, you're the best," Mark stated, while Helen turned her head and smiled up at him.

*

Mark was naked. He was on his back with his legs wide open and his palms on the back of Helen's dark bobbing rolling head. A clothes-free Helen was lying on her belly between his trembling thighs. The two of them were in the suite Helen and her husband were sharing together. They had been in there for an hour so far. Helen had been edging her hubby's buddy's dick for nearly an hour. Mark prick was a red bloated leaking disaster area. Helen was having the best time. She laughed. She adored it.

"Look at it," Helen enthused. "I love doing this!"

Darren best friend watched the action taking place between his legs through half closed eyes. What a scene it was. But it wouldn't last. Mark bellowed and then he roared as he came. Darren was loitering outside the door to his suite when it happened.

"Jesus Christ, shit, Helen, what are you doing to him in there," Darren hissed.