All Comments on 'The Black Box'

by scribbleskillz

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ABSOLUTELY ANOTHER GEM!

TAKES NEW MEAING TO STAY TUNED PORNO SYLE ( IIF YOU CATCH M DRIIFT)

welcome Back Mr. Skills

A solid 5 stars

A great 10-page turner

Continue on

Catch ya later

Cheers!

JessGabrielJessGabrielabout 1 year ago

I had the pleasure of helping to edit this (my old user ID is Eviant), so I may be biased, but I absolutely love this unique theme. I laughed out loud several times and plowed through reading this the first time. It's amazing!

wiscman45wiscman45about 1 year ago

Wonderful story and the surprise how how it changed at the end was good. There could easily be more chapters with family adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow !! Great story. I hope there is a Chapter 2. Please keep this story fun, with more surprises for the family. I'll be checking for additional stories. Five Stars ......

kvyxeuhekvyxeuheabout 1 year ago

Damn that was an amazing ride. Hope to God we don't have to wait 8 years for your next story. but if that's what it takes to get stories like this I'll accept it.

kvyxeuhekvyxeuheabout 1 year ago

Damn that was an amazing ride. Hope to God we don't have to wait 8 years for your next story. but if that's what it takes to get stories like this I'll accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, this is the best erotica I've ever read! I got so wet reading it I had to take a break But then I had to get back to it to see what happened! I love the butt dial thing!!

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Hot, funny, and very creative. Would love a bit of an epilogue but I'm fine either way. Favorited, 5 stars, followed.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 1 year ago

Bloody MARVELLOUS!! Thank you for a great story! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. We’ll write and entertaining!

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 year ago

A bit long, but it had to be to tell the story,

Would love to see ch 2 have elements of time travel. Just

think where you could go from there!

Unquestionably 5 ⭐️s

M

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 1 year ago

This was fucking incredible! An awesome return from Scribbleskillz. A contender for best incest story of the year so far

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

This one was fun to read and erotic the entire way. I held off until page 9 and hit the wall when I came. It was intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW! WOW! and WOW! Great writing and a great story. You did a fabulous job of weaving the stories of reality and fantasy. This is the best story I have read here in a very long time. Grammar was spot on. If I could give you 10 stars, I would. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW! WOW! and WOW! Great writing and a great story. You did a fabulous job of weaving the stories of reality and fantasy. This is the best story I have read here in a very long time. Grammar was spot on. If I could give you 10 stars, I would. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a great work. Perfect pace loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great premise and plot. Hot! My only comment is that it was difficult to follow on where reality began or ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravo 👏. Very original and extremely well written. To the previous comment of not being able to tell what was what, I'm not sure how. It was in the writing.

I must say, I knew she had butt dialed them back to reality as soon as the comment about sitting on the remote was made, as I'm sure some others did as well. It actually made reading the remainder much better, knowing they were in the real world.

Very well done. Maximum stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The most creative story premise I’ve ever read on this site… You could make a movie out of it..

MadMargraveMadMargraveabout 1 year ago

Extremely well written and creative. The story knew what it wanted to be from the beginning and executed it beautifully. Well done!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 year ago

Awesome story great characters with with an interesting story line

NGFLDLNGFLDLabout 1 year ago

Great story. Hope more adventures for the Miller's are on the horizon.

DomidaneDomidaneabout 1 year ago

Stopped reading when father daughter sex came up. Ruined the whole thing.

SithspitSithspitabout 1 year ago

That is one of the weirdest and wildest premises I think I've ever read here. Well done.

JumbosauceJumbosauceabout 1 year ago

Original and hot, another great one from a great writer :-D

MilothatchMilothatchabout 1 year ago

I'm blown away by how good this story was! I expected something more tongue-in-cheek because of the black box itself but this was fantastic! I would love a continuation, something to show the whole family going into an adventure!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wao, wao, wao. What a great family tree. A loving, hot, blissful tale. Man, you wrote it so good. 10/5. You nailed it, couldn't do better.

TxHoss060TxHoss06011 months ago

Well put together, certainly must have been a lot of work, hope to see more of your efforts

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded11 months ago

Really Wild Imagination! Had to finish it before going to sleep.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty11 months ago

I would live to read s sequel.

getthephenomgetthephenom11 months ago

Wow, what a concept and an amazingly hot story. 5 star

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write the Blackbox 2. You rocked entire literotica.com with just this story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I second everyone asking for a follow-up. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I came 3 times reading this story. I couldn't put it down. I loved the premise and the flow of the story. I loved that you left it up to our imagination of what Hannah was doing in Porno-land when they were figuring out the time difference. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If it includes the whole family, that's automatically a 0 rating. Who would be fascinated with harem, seriously?

202GE202GE7 months ago

To the anonymous comment below, "Who doesn't read the tags and then give the author a hard time about their own mess up?"

Normally not a fan of an orgy but this was done in a realistic and incredibly sexy way. The whole story was unique, creative, and full of sex appeal. The author is clearly talented and the community would be worse off without a follow up to this tale. 5 stars

Toni1117Toni11175 months ago

The twist was obvious as hell but then again I have no clue how one would pull this one of as a true surprise.

Overall it was an amazing story with a fresh setting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very warm congratulations to you, on another job extremely well done!

This is story number five of yours, for me.

Throughout all five, there runs a thread of quality concepts and good writing, pleasantly adorned with dripping wet sex descriptions, and female characters that are given the respect that fine feminine women deserve.

Women are not cum dumps to be treated roughly, and with arrogant macho sexism.

Women in general are to be praised. Women who possess true feminine grace are to be further praised. Women who shine brightly in their femininity like a glowing generator of love, are to be worshipped be all males lucky enough to be exposed to their soul enriching energy.

And for your accomplishments in realistic depictions of women as such, YOU are to be praised.

And, your description of Hannah and Angela looking fantastic in their evening dresses at the party, and turning all male heads in their direction is ample proof.

Absolutely 5 stars!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

albertaboyalbertaboy4 months ago

Terrific, a bit warped but very hot

CONCRNDFRND13CONCRNDFRND134 months ago

Very well written. Very, very hot and intimate. Please shoot for a chapter two and a black box reveal and confession. Thank you again for sharing this story.

pantylvr2pantylvr23 months ago

What a story,loved it. 5 stars and beyond. would another installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscribbleskillz@scribbleskillz
Thank you to those who have asked, but I do not take commissions. Taking a short break from writing and hope to be able to type something again soon.