The Black Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,054 Followers

"What in the hell do you think you are doing?!" he said incredulously. "Never on an empty stomach!" He held the boxes up.

"Dale," Angela said. "Go easy on the boy. We were the same at their age." She bit her lip as her eyes took in Scottie's bare ass, framed by Hannah's ankles. "Besides, your daughter doesn't seem to be complaining at all."

"Mm-Mmmmmm" Hannah purred as she started rocking her hips with her brother fully sheathed inside her.

"Alright, alright," Dale said. "Tell you what; let me get this in the fridge and we'll join. Sound good, Slugger?"

Scottie's eyes went wide.

"What?!"

"Sounds good to me," their mom said as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Awesome!" Dale hurried into the kitchen. "Don't cum in her just yet, Scottie. We can see if she wants to be double-teamed. I just read about this position, what was it, Angela?"

"Air tight? No! Spit roasting!" she said as she folded her blouse and set it on the armrest.

"That's the one. What do you say, Slugger? You up to try spit roasting Hannah? Or we could try it with your mom-"

"Jesus, Dad! Mom! That's it!" Scottie said in a burst of panic. With strength unknown to him, he pulled back, disengaging from his sister's vagina. In a flurry, he grabbed his scattered clothes and ran out of the room, only to return a moment later remembering the black box remote, then scampering back up the stairs. His mother, father, and naked sister watched his bare-assed retreat, each sharing a look of confusion.

In the sanctuary of his room, Scottie sat on the corner of his bed, naked, holding the pile of clothes and the remote. He stared at it, shaking his head.

"What the fuck was I thinking," he said. It wasn't a question.

Looking at the remote, the display still read ADULT. Nodding to himself in thought, he knew it was time to return. He tapped the up arrows, watching the screen change until he found STANDARD.

"Shit," he said. "That's gotta be it."

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and pressed ENTER.

A rapid wave of static washed over him, and then as quickly as it started, it fizzled out.

Opening his eyes, he found himself in his room once more.

Scottie chuckled, then laughed. Talk about a wild ride. He stood, tossing the remote up and down in his hand, testing the weight and wondering what could be in store.

"Nice ass," he heard behind him.

* * *

Chapter 5: Shaking Up The Family Tree.

For the second time in mere minutes, fear washed over him as he heard a voice from behind him. Scottie turned, dropping the remote and his bundles of clothes to reflexively cover his privates with his hands.

Sitting at his computer desk in the corner of the room, patiently, quietly, was Hannah, still wearing her baseball shorts, still in her black sports bra and she still wore that glare that appeared to be reserved for only her brother.

"Where did you zip off to?" she asked. Her tone was dry.

"Hannah! What the fuck?! What are you doing in my room?" Scottie said as he sideways stepped to his bed, then sat quickly.

She strummed her fingernails across his desk.

"I came downstairs to talk but couldn't find you. After seeing the remote was missing, I figured you used it like I did. So, sooner or later, I knew you would end up here." She stood, crossed the room and stood in front of him. Crossing her arms, she made no effort to hide looking him up and down in his bare state. "Where did you go?"

"Hannah, please. Do you think I can at least let me put something-"

"No," she said sternly.

"Can I at least-" he pleaded louder.

"No."

"But it's my-"

"Scottie, no." She stood like granite, sure and unmoving.

Scottie deflated. "Jeez, Porno-You was much nicer," he mumbled.

"... What did you say?" she whispered.

His eyes went wide, fearing the ramifications of his slip.

"Nothing," he said.

"That wasn't nothing. Say it again!"

Scottie feared looking up to her but somehow found the courage. He saw not a fire in her eyes but a smoldering heat ready to erupt if the breeze was just right.

"... I just said... the other you was nicer, that's all."

Hannah leaned in, slowly. She knew what she heard.

"You went there, didn't you."

Her brother looked away from her eyes. Hannah knew what this meant. She was the first to go, to experience whatever that place really was. If it was the same for him as it had been for her... That would mean that he found her there, just as she had found him.

Being so close to him, Hannah was suddenly aware of his scent. It washed over her like a wave. Memories of depraved acts flooded her brain as she recalled her own accidental journey into that... place. Her body responding, skin tight with goosebumps. Her nipples hardened remembering his touch. And below, she felt a knot begin to grow, unwind and burn as her panties began to grow wet.

She knew she should stop. She shouldn't push it.

"Was I there?" Hannah heard pass her lips. Why did she ask a question she didn't want answered?

He nodded.

Fuck.

She felt her mouth begin to water. She remembered how he felt inside it, muscle memory recalling the shape of his crown as it slide across her tongue. She remembered his taste.

"Did we... do... anything?"

It was as easy as that. If he said no, it's not like any boundary has been crossed. Unlike herself.

Please say no. Please say no.

Scottie turned to her, taking in his sister barely above, who only moments ago was beneath him, begging to be fucked.

He wondered if this Hannah looked the same way naked as the other. Did she feel the same if he touched her? Or, if she touched him? Just as quickly as the thought struck him, he tried to banish it. This was the real Hannah. His Hannah. His... The thought lingered.

Here was his sister, standing over him as he sat without an inch of clothing on. She must be aware of how her breathing had deepened. How her lips just barely parted to catch her labored breath. Those lips which he now knew how they felt against his own. How they moved against his skin. And how they parted when taking his cock into her mouth.

He felt himself starting to grow hard but somehow welcomed it.

"Scottie," he heard her say again. "Did we?"

There was a sense of desperation in her voice. Or maybe hesitation? Or both?

He looked up to her face but found she wasn't focused on him. Or rather, all of her attention was on his erection, feebly being hidden by his hands. Scottie could see that smoldering look behind her eyes start to grow once more. Yet, he knew now that he was mistaken, for it wasn't anger that fueled the fire in her eyes. It was lust.

"... yes," was all he said.

His words seemed to hang in the air, both siblings knowing what was implied. But between the two, Hannah's frustrations were kept only to her. While her brother satiated his needs, his sister had been left wanting.

In a sudden move, she pushed his shoulder hard making him fall back onto the bed, arms swinging wide, abandoning modesty for stability. Hannah's eyes darted down, locking onto his cock, her brother's cock, in the open and oh, how it throbbed.

He was as hard as she was wet, and his cock looked harder than steel.

Scottie bounced back on the bed, landing firm and raising up on his elbows in time to see Hannah moving toward him. She moved with determination, removing her bra, shorts and panties without ceremony.

"Hannah, what are you-"

"Shut up," she said as she crawled up onto the bed fully naked and straddling his hips.

She grabbed his erect dick and rubbed it against her soaking lips, smearing their juices together and coating his cock head in their natural lubricant. Without giving him a chance to say anything further, she lodged him between her lips, feeling the ring of her vagina open and pushed her hips down, squeezing his cock fully inside her in one solid drop.

"Oh fuck!" they said in unison as she sank down his length, resting only when her buttocks fit in the seat of his lap.

"God, you're deep," she said as she pulled her feet up, repositioning herself into a squat.

With her back straight, she pushed up, rising off her brother only to come crashing back down like a human piston. Her arms went back, maintaining balance and trying to push aside the burn in her thighs, hamstrings, and ass as she raised and lowered herself over and over again, squeezing her eyes shut as the pleasure washed over her.

"Oh my god, Hannah," her brother groaned. This wasn't some alternate version of his sister. This was the actual Hannah. "We shouldn't... oh fuck!" he cried as she squeezed him tighter.

"Shut up, Scottie," she said as she picked up the pace, placing a hand on his stomach for balance. His abs were firmer than she expected to her pleasant surprise.

"I'm sorry, Hannah. Oh my god, you feel so good!"

"Stop saying my name," she groaned. "Don't make this weird."

"I can't... ugh... I can't help it!" He started thrusting up into her. "We're actually fucking. I'm fucking my sister!"

"Don't... make... it... weird!" she said, leaning forward and bouncing with each word, hands on his chest.

He grabbed her hips as she came down, holding her in place. His groin pressed hard against her clit, causing her to gasp, squeal, then grind against him.

"Oh you little pervert," she moaned, rocking her hips against him, trying to wiggle his length deeper inside her. She already felt so full, could he go any further?

Scottie looked at his writhing sister, face twisted in blissful agony. He pulled back his hips and hammered up, then again, and again, pushing further and further into her with a slap-slap-slap.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, Scottie! I'm gonna cum on your cock. I'm gonna come on my brother's cock!" she said as her eyes started to grow wide. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Scottie... I'm cumming!" she cried as her body tensed, then shook and her eyes rolled back, mouth open.

Her legs slammed together, causing his cock to slip out as she convulsed in wave after wave of her climax. Her brother held her tight, feeling her spasm against him as her orgasm rocked through her body.

She fell forward, head landing on her brother's chest. Scottie held her there, feeling her wait, her breasts pressing against him, nipples digging into his stomach just as his cock did to hers.

"Oh, fuck!" her voice quivered as a smaller aftershock rocked through her.

Hannah looked up at her brother.

"Jesus Christ, Scottie. You fucked me so good I got tears," she laughed, wiping the corner of her eyes.

Scottie chuckled as she slid to his side, still wrapped and plastered against him. He ran his fingers over the small of her back while she raked her fingers through his thin tuft of chest hair, then leaned into him, nuzzling her nose against his skin.

"I want to tell you something but you're going to think I'm a freak," she whispered.

"Oh come on, Hannah," he said. "I already think you're a freak."

He only laughed for a moment as Hannah was quick to grab him by the literal balls and squeeze.

"Shit! I'm sorry! I'm sorry," he said.

"You fucking better be," she relaxed, laying her head back on his stomach. She released his testicles and slowly brought her hand to his cock, letting her fingertips trace each vein, still shimmering and wet with her lubricant.

"What's up?" he asked.

She took a deep breath. "That was kind of a fantasy of mine..."

"Really?"

She nodded, watching her hand slowly stroke him.

"Yeah. I used to watch you during swim practice last year. I liked how you filled those tiny little suits, and, it kinda did it for me."

"Holy shit, Hannah," he said, staring up at the ceiling, trying to keep his breath under control.

"Then today, when I suddenly went to that place, you were there. And once I realized it was a thing with the remote, well, I may have seduced Bizarro Scottie just to test out how I felt."

Scottie's cock twitched. Hannah smiled and squeezed.

"What... What did you do with me?" Scottie asked.

Hannah lifted her head, looking at her brother. Her eyes danced with mischief.

"We kissed," she said. "Well, more like made out. When I told him I like my nipples sucked on, he pushed my top up and..." Scottie watched as her nipples began to harden again. "Then, I may have sucked you off. Him! Sucked him off."

Scottie's grin widened. "You didn't."

She just shrugged. "I might have. I even asked him to cum on my tits."

Scottie laughed.

"What?" she said.

Her brother tried to wave it off.

"Nothing, nothing," he said. "It's just, Porno You said the same thing to me."

"What!" Hannah mocked outrage. "She can be such a slut!"

They both laughed.

"Speaking of cum," she leaned in closer to him. "Don't want you to think I've forgotten about your friend here," she purred as she slowly pumped her hand, expertly milking his dick. "How close are you?" The way she looked up at him; breasts pressing against his chest, mound against his thigh, the way she bit her lip in anticipation. No one could hold back against that pure imagery of sex.

"Super close," he said, bringing a smile to her face.

"I'm still super sensitive down there," she said. "Would you mind filling your big sister's mouth with your cum?"

His eyes went wide. "It would be my honor."

She rolled her eyes and slapped his chest. "You're so fucking weird, you dork."

Scottie chuckled to himself once more as he watched her slide down on her knees between his legs with her perfect ass in the air. She held her hand against the base of his cock, forcing it completely upright and nudged it with her nose, tracing the ridge of the crown.

"Can I tell you something else? Something few guys know?"

Scottie put a pillow behind his head, enraptured by the show as she looked up at him. his dick brushing against her lips.

"I kinda have this kink," she said, raising her eyebrows. "I don't know why, but I kinda get off on the taste of my pussy on a nice, hard dick." She extended her tongue and ran it up the length of his shaft from root to tip. "And the fact it's on yours is driving me fucking bananas."

"Now who's making it weird," he laughed then stopped suddenly when she took him fully into her mouth. "Ohhhhhhh damn," he said.

Scottie was beside himself in bliss, watching his sister bob up and down on his cock as she worshiped it, deliberately focusing on his pleasure as she lived out her fantasy. All of it was even more exemplified by the knowledge that she was getting off on sucking her own flavor off of him.

He shook his head in wonder at her, how her ass was raised up like she was in heat. How her tits brushed back and forth against his legs. How she would pinch a nipple and moan into his member. How she slurped and licked and kissed his cock. This side of his sister he never knew.

"Fuck, Hannah! You're incredible."

"Mm-hmmm," she said, mouth full of her brother. Hearing her own name moaned on his lips increased the flood to her pussy. Without a thought, she lowered her hand to her sore and aching mound rubbing it gently as she bobbed her head.

Her own groan caught Scotties attention as he watched her play with herself. Then a thought hit him.

Both realities had focused on him, focused on his needs. He needed to return the favor.

"Get up here," he said. "Let me do that for you."

She pulled off her brother, and a small trail of saliva dripped from her lip which she wiped away.

"What?" she asked.

"Get your ass up here," he said again.

"Scottie, I thought you were close."

"I am," he said. "But I want to make you cum first."

"I already-"

"Hannah, get our sweet ass up here so I can lick that pussy."

So commanding, so sure; who was this Scottie? She smiled, rose, and swiveled her body around, pivoting over his groin.

"Be gentle," she said as she lifted her leg to pass over his head, fully exposing her vagina and ass to his view. She settled herself lower, his head fully straddled, and she leaned back down, taking him back into her mouth.

Scottie, in turn, savored the moment. He ran both his hands over her thighs, feeling the sudden ridge of her cheeks rise and swell. He cupped both, squeezing, massaging the globes of her ass in unison. Each swell would open and stretch the cleft of her groin, that sweet, soft spot of the inner thigh and pelvis just outside her labia. He dug his thumbs in on both sides, softly stretching her open, watching her pink lips part, covered in dew.

Her aroma was intoxicating.

Hannah grew even wetter, knowing she was on full display. So open and vulnerable, and she loved it. Yet, with all this stimulation, sibling rivalry kicked in. She'd be damned if he got her off first. She swirled her tongue and sucked, then drove him deep down her throat.

"Fuck!" Scottie moaned as the pleasure overtook him. If that's how she wants to play...

He pulled her ass to his face and plunged his tongue inside her, tasting her on his tongue for the first time. Her muffled moans encouraged him, driving him as he used his mouth to survey her responses.

Together, bodies entwined in a taboo Yin and Yang, they both sucked and licked, blew and kissed each other in ways known only to the most intimate. Hannah moaned as Scottie groaned. Both savored the taste washing over their tongues, both wondering how the other sibling became so skilled at their task.

Hannah watched as her brother's balls tightened. Scottie felt it too.

"I'm gonna cum!" he warned her, but she only picked up her pace. "Hannah! I'm gonna'-" was all he managed as his cock pulsed, firing a rope of semen deep into his sister's hungry mouth, his flavor coating her senses as she tried desperately to swallow in time to his ejaculations.

Scottie lurched his head forward and groaned deeply, sucking on her clit as his climax took over. It was too much for Hannah as she too came suddenly and fiercely against her brother's mouth. They rocked together, thrusting their sexes into their partner's mouths as they shook with diminishing convulsions until slowly, they were panting, sister atop brother.

With a heavy sigh, Hannah slipped to the side, rolling off Scottie. Her head near his feet and his near hers.

"Phew," she said, staring up at the ceiling. "That was... way to go us!" she joked as she raised her hand for a high-five. Scottie weakly slapped it.

Catching his breath. "Hannah," he said. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."

"Oh really?" she said. "Not even with Porno-Me?" Her voice was mocking, all of which was lost on Scottie.

"Hell no," he said, all smiles. "You have her beat..."

They both lay there, their fingers barely touching until Hannah opened hers slightly. They held hands, neither speaking, only breathing and staring up at the ceiling.

After minutes that felt like hours, Hannah broke the silence.

"How are you feeling about... all this?"

Scottie took a deep breath. "I don't know... You?"

"Same."

"Is it weird that I don't feel how I feel I should feel?"

Hannah chuckled. "I think I follow you... but what?"

"What we just did... It was real. That wasn't in the other place but here... so doesn't that make it-"

"Incest," Hannah said.

Hearing the word aloud felt heavy. Deep. Forbidden.

"... Yeah."

"Does it bother you?" Hannah asked, sitting up on her elbows. "... Committing incest with your sister?"

There it was again. Real and taboo. Why did it make his cock twitch? Why did it make her wet?

Scottie sat up on his elbows, facing her.

"That's where I feel mixed up," he said. "I feel like should be repulsed, but... I don't."

"Same," she said.

They stared at each other, more exposed than they'd ever been, but unable to look away from each other's eyes.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,054 Followers
1...34567...10