The Black Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we fucked up?" Scottie asked.

"Oh yeah," Hannah smiled. "But isn't everyone in some way?"

"I guess," he replied, letting his eyes travel down her ravished body.

"So, if we're both fucked up, you down for another..." he said arching his eyebrows.

Hannah laughed.

"Down you horn dog." She slapped him with one of his own pillows. "I'm so sensitive down there that I may short circuit," she said spreading her legs and gently patting her swollen and glistening vagina. "You really did a number on me."

Scottie just watched, amazed that he just had sex with such a beautiful woman.

"Damn you're sexy," he said.

Her grin couldn't get any wider. "Thank you, Loverboy. Compliments like that will get you a reward," she said as she leaned forward and kissed him sensually on the lips.

For a moment, in between savoring the soft feel of her lips on his, Scottie's mind instantly reflected to her alternate version of his sister saying the same thing. He thought better than to say anything.

Hannah was the first to break the kiss.

"Alright," she said. "I need to pee, drink some water, and shower. And you, my dear sister fucker, you absolutely should crack a window. This room reeks of sex."

Scottie nodded, then his eyes went wide.

"Oh fuck!" he said. "What time is it?! Mom and Dad should be here any-"

Hannah put a hand on his chest.

"Relax," she said. "It's barely noon."

Scottie looked out through the window seeing the sun still high in the sky.

"What? How?" he said. "I was in that place for hours."

Hannah shrugged. "Same thing happened to me. Time moves differently there than here."

She stood and picked up her clothes. As she turned to leave, she stopped. Hannah walked back to her brother and kissed him. It was brief, tender, and sweet.

"Thanks, little brother," she said and left with Scottie watching her naked ass shimmy out of the room with every step.

* * *

Chapter 6: When Days Go By.

As the hours passed, their parents eventually returned from the open house with Thai take-out for the family. During dinner, Dale complained non-stop about the volatile market while Angela kept nodding and agreeing from behind her glass of wine. As for Scottie and Hannah, their shared secret led to unavoidable awkward moments, most of which caused Scottie to blush and chastise his sister with a glare. For Hannah, she just reveled in the opportunity to make him squirm.

Eventually, all members of the Miller household went to sleep, each sibling to their own room, exhausted from the day's events. But they both shared the same thought before slumber overtook them.

How does the little black box work?

It wasn't until the following afternoon that they were able to experiment again.

First, they sought to figure out the time differential between the other places and their world. They decided to both start a timer on their phone, then one would use the remote while the other stayed in their reality, then compare. Easy enough.

Hannah won the coin toss and volunteered to go. Scottie handed her the controller, they synchronized timers, and counted down.

"Three. Two. One."

Hannah flickered out and was gone.

Scottie found himself pacing for the next few minutes. Then bounced a ball off the wall for a bit. Then strummed a little on his guitar.

He just started learning to juggle when she returned, flickering back into existence.

Just as he was about to say something when she interrupted him.

"Pants. Off. Now!" she demanded, then turned, dropped to all fours on the carpet and pulled her skirt over her naked ass.

Scottie found himself questioning if she left wearing the same outfit, but that concern instantly left his brain as he pushed inside her warm, tight tunnel.

Needless to say, they forgot to stop their timers.

Scottie volunteered to go next. When he returned, his dick was so hard he felt like he could punch a hole through the wall. Thankfully, Hannah was already naked and on his bed with her legs spread.

She pointed to her vagina. He nodded like a bobblehead. Their moaning was heard from the street.

Once more, they failed to compare times. This issue of theirs persisted venture after venture until two weeks later, they finally chose a different channel and were able to keep it in their pants long enough to come up with a result. They determined that no matter how long someone spends in the other place, only twenty-two minutes pass in their reality.

"Why twenty-two minutes?" Hannah asked.

Scottie shrugged. "Maybe it has something to do with the average length of a sitcom?"

As time progressed, so did their tests.

Eventually, they found that by joining hands, they could both travel at the same time, opening the door to many other possibilities. They spent an entire week living out the adventure films of their childhood. The next week, they were on the panel of judges for a cooking game show. They defeated an alien invasion. Solved unsolvable mysteries. They even accidentally stumbled into a haunted asylum, vowing afterward to never do Horror again.

They were young lovers, and as such, barely able to keep their hands off each other. These channels they could jump to, provided this taboo couple the perfect safe haven for naughty time. No risk of being caught in the real world, and if their actions were discovered while in the other genres, they would be forgotten the moment they returned home. Most of the time it was Scottie interjecting taboo sex scenes into their escapades, though Hannah often instigated sex when feeling particularly feisty; something Scottie took advantage of as often as possible. It was not uncommon for them to visit the home remodeling channel and put the newly renovated bedrooms to the test, sometimes even during the big reveals. That one in particular really got Hannah going.

This was how their summer transpired. While their parents had completed the renovations to the Westbrooke estate, finally putting it on the market, Scottie and Hannah ducked out at every possible opportunity to venture into alternate genres of reality.

Finally, it was the week before Fall semester started that the last bit fell into place.

They were in the Classics; all black and white and vintage. And as such, felt it only fitting to be in the Hotel Monte Vista in Casablanca, Morocco.

Their motel room was the spitting image of colonial luxury in the 1940's. The room found a strange balance between opulent and basic. The walls were mostly bare with the exception of tasseled sconces, an extended ornate screen, and the silhouetted shadow of ferns. A large queen-sized bed sat in the center of the room, with a matching dresser, vanity, and table. The crackling sound of jazz music from a record player drifted in from the partially opened window, completing the scene.

Scottie entered from the adjoining bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist and skin still wet as Hannah sat at the vanity, topless and wearing sheer lingerie panties. She held her hair up atop her head, exposing her slender neck which showcased a brilliantly bejeweled necklace. While her eyes sparkled like diamonds, her gaze kept returning to her brother's reflection.

Letting her hair down, she reached for a half-empty dirty martini beside her. She tilted the glass up to her lips, draining it, leaving a single olive to roll around wet and alone.

"Scottie," she said locking eyes with her brother in the mirror. "Has it occurred to you that any fantasy you want to live out is possible?"

"The thought has crossed my mind," he said as he removed the towel and reached for the bathrobe on the bed. Hannah felt a rush run through her seeing his exposed package.

"Well, it has me thinking," she said. "If you could sleep with anyone, no consequences at all, who would it be?"

Scottie smiled and walked up behind her. "Oh that's easy," he said while hugging her from behind. "Probably Betty Rubble," he joked (though he was half serious). "That's why it's best we don't go back to the Cartoon world," he said as he kissed her neck.

She rolled her eyes.

"Scottie, I'm being serious."

"And so am I," he said. "Something about that blue skirt. Yaba-Daba."

"You're such a dweeb," she said with a laugh. "You could fuck anyone. Rock star, Movie Star, Famous whatever..."

"Alright, little miss judgey. Who would it be for you?" he probed.

Hannah's face blushed. "I don't think I can tell you after your answer."

Scottie reached his hands around her waist and kissed her neck again.

"Come on," he said. "With all we've been through, do you seriously believe I would think less of you?"

She looked up at him over her shoulder. "Alright," she said taking a deep breath, looking him deep in his eyes. "I would fuck Dad."

"... What did you say?" he whispered.

"I think you heard me," she replied unblinking.

"You... want to have sex with... Dad?"

Hannah nodded but said nothing.

"... Is this because of us?" Scottie asked.

"No," she said.

"But... you want to have sex with our father..."

"I do," she said.

As Scottie looked at her, he could see her nipples harden as her chest rose and fell with deeper and deeper breaths. He knew she was thinking about it now, and the idea was turning her on something fierce.

"You're serious, aren't you...?" he said as he felt his heartbeat quicken.

"I am," she said.

Scottie stood up, Hannah still watching him. He sat back on the bed facing the vanity as his sister rotated on its small bench to face him.

"What brought this on?" he asked.

"I was just thinking... I've never kissed a man with a beard," she said. "I was just wondering what it felt like to have a mustache brush my face when our lips touched. Or to feel it on my clit as I rode his face." Scottie watched her nipples suddenly harden. "Then I remembered... Dad has a beard... And then that got me thinking about how wrong it would be. But what you and I do is also wrong, but it doesn't feel that way..."

She paused for a moment, looking at her brother.

"Does this surprise you?" she asked.

"Yes... No... I'm not really sure," he said. "When you said any fantasy, I don't know why, but sleeping with my own family was not at the top of my mind."

"Okay," she said. "But we're family."

"True," he said. There was no denying that. "But our parents... Isn't that even more of a taboo?"

"Maybe," she said. "But it does make it more exciting, doesn't it." She pressed her legs together, thighs rubbing as her loins heated in anticipation. Hannah was wet enough to glisten.

He never could put a finger on how she did it, but he was amazed at the aura of sensuality she exuded when sexual tensions were on the rise.

"Why are you asking me? If you wanted, you very easily use the remote and jump over to that channel without me."

"I know," she said. "And I almost did a couple days back."

"Really?" Scottie asked.

She nodded, the very tip of her tongue licking her lips.

"I was in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes from my lunch when I looked out the window over the sink. There he was, working away in the backyard hauling giant bags of soil for the vegetable garden."

Hannah started running her hands up and down her thighs slowly.

"He was wearing his yard work clothes. You know, those torn-up jeans and his black T-shirt for that big dad rock band from the 80's. The one he should have thrown out years ago but loves too much."

Her eyes glossed over as she parted her legs.

"He was filling it just right. His muscles popping, skin slightly dirty with a light sheen of sweat. Then, you should have seen how excited he got when he found an actual tomato on that stupid little plant. There was just something about that little moment where I saw him being kinda goofy and kinda hot."

"So, what stopped you?" Scottie asked.

Hannah picked up her martini and took a big sip, draining the glass.

"Mom came outside," she said.

She stood and set her glass down, but not before picking up a single green olive and popping it in her mouth.

"... and, it made me realize something," she said and strutted over to her brother.

"What's that?"

"Well..." she said, facing as she straddled his lap, settling her weight into him completely. Her panty-clad vagina rubbed against his bulge. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "... I realized this was something we should do... together?"

Scottie raised an eyebrow.

"You, me, and Dad?" he asked.

"Maybe," she said, leaning down and brushing her nose against his lips, his chin, his jaw.

"Me and Dad... " she said as she brought her lips to his ear, her bare chest pressing into his. "... and you and Mom."

Scottie tensed upon hearing her proposition.

"You really are a dirty girl," he said with a laugh.

She pulled back smiling. "Who me?" she said coyly.

Scottie brought his hands to her ass and pushed his erection up against his sister. She gasped then groaned with a toothy grin.

"Yeah, you," he said. "What makes you think Mom's my type?"

Hannah slowly started to rock against him, rotating her hips in slow, sensual movements.

"Well, it was just a hunch before. But based on that pistol you're packing down there, I think I have a pretty solid case."

Scottie groaned, flexing up into her again as she raked her fingernails through the hair on his head.

"You think so, do you?" he said.

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Besides," she said, parting his robe to wrap her fingers around the head of his cock. "I've never been in an orgy before. Might as well have my first with my family."

Hannah pulled off his robe, pushing it over his shoulders, then held his cock and moved closer while grabbing the gusset of her panties with the other hand. She pulled them to the side, positioning him right at the mouth of her dripping pussy.

They both groaned in unison as she sank down his shaft.

Slowly, Hannah started to ride her brother, rocking her hips up and down, rotating against him when he felt her own ass fit into his thighs. Scottie wrapped his hands around her, pulling her into a tight embrace. With one hand between her shoulders and the other on the back of her head, he kissed her, hard. Though he was the first to open his mouth, she was the first to use her tongue.

Their hips danced together, pulling and pushing in perfect synchronization. Their hands squeezed and groped, mauled and pinched. Scottie pulled her hair and bit her neck. Hannah raked her nails against his back swirling her tongue around his.

It was passionate and desperate, both breathing into each other with eyes shut, focusing on the overwhelming pleasure mounting within them.

"Your hard cock feels so good in my pussy, Daddy," Hannah whispered in his ear.

"Oh fuck, Hannah," Scottie groaned, grabbing her breast, and catching the nipple in the web of his hand.

Their pace increased. More frantic, animalistic.

Hannah moaned and grunted "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh!" in rising octaves as she bounced in his lap. Scottie sucked on her tits, twirling her nipples in his mouth as his hands squeezed and kneaded her tight, round ass.

Scottie stood, Hannah letting out a squeal of surprise as he carried her to the chest of drawers, still lodged within her to the hilt. He set her down at the edge, her eyes wild and loving it and he thrust his hips into her.

"You fuck me so good," she said as she leaned back against the wall, shaking the furniture with the concussion of each thrust.

Vintage photos in vintage frames tumbled and clattered. The dresser hammered against the plaster wall behind, cracking and flaking in a growing spiderweb as their voices grew louder.

"You like my tight pussy, Daddy?" She said as she spread her legs wider, grabbing his hips and pulling him into her. "You like fucking your baby girl's wet, little pussy?"

Scottie pushed into her hard.

"Fuck, I love it," Scottie said. "Daddy loves it so much."

Hannah growled in pleasure.

"Oh my god!" she said, reaching down and holding her legs wide for him. "I want to feel you cum, Daddy. I want you to cum in me so bad!"

"Oh, Baby," he said, thrusting harder, faster. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuck yes! Do it!" she said, hand dashing to her pussy and rubbing her clit while he pounded against her mound. "Cum in me, Daddy!"

"Fuck!"

"Yes!"

"Fuck!!!"

"Yes! Yes!! YES!!!"

Scottie fired off inside her, shooting his cum deep into her womb. Hannah felt the heat explode within her as he convulsed in pleasure. She screamed in ecstasy as her nerves ignited as she too came, pussy clamping down and milking the semen from his pulsing cock.

They held each other, panting and sweaty, slowly allowing their senses to return to earth.

Scottie looked at her and smiled, leaning in to gently kiss his sister. It was short but spoke volumes.

"Mmmm," Hannah said as he pulled away. "I do love those lips."

"And I love yours," Scottie said with another peck, then slowly withdrew his cock from her. "Both sets," he joked.

Hannah smirked at him, playfully as she reached down, running a finger through her lower lips, scooping up a trail of his cum. "Yeah, they're not too shabby," she said winking at him as she sucked their juices off her finger.

Scottie picked up the discarded robe and turned to Hannah while putting it on.

"So... Was that all play? Or were you serious? About the whole parent thing?"

Hannah shrugged.

"Not too sure, but it certainly was fun," she said.

A hesitant knock was heard at the door. Brother and sister looked in that direction, still panting.

Hannah slipped off the furniture, panties still wedged to the side of her red and swollen sex.

"I got it," she said with a wink and walked to the door in only her misaligned panties. Scottie had just thrown his robe back on when she unlatched the lock and swung the door open.

There stood a bellhop in a finely pressed uniform, complete with fez. Hannah reveled in his expression going from professional to pure shock in the blink of an eye.

"Yes?" she said with innocent doe eyes, one hand on the door, the other on its frame.

"Um, p-p-pardon me," He stammered. "Th-th-there have been a... a... nipples... There have been a number of noise complaints..." One didn't need to see color to know how red his cheeks were.

"Oh, dear me," Hannah feigned, laying it on thick. "I'm so terribly sorry. I can get quite noisy when I'm randy, and I've been ever so randy today. Wouldn't you say so, Humphrey?" Hannah looked back at her brother with a playful expression.

Scottie nodded.

The bellhop gulped, audibly.

"W-w-well if you would be so kind as to..."

"Yes, of course!" she said, placing a hand on her breast as a string of cum dripped from her exposed vagina. "We will certainly try to be mindful of the other guests."

"Thank you, ma'am," he said, bowing, suddenly aware of his own erection. He just started to scurry off when Hannah stopped him.

"Oh, Bellhop..." she said.

He turned, still slightly leaning over to hide his excited state.

"... Would you be so kind as to fetch us some ice and extra towels? I plan on having my brother plug up my asshole with his girthy tool and I have a feeling I won't be sitting right all night."

"... Oh dear," said the poor man as he swooned, then fainted, falling with a thud in the hallway.

Laughing, Hannah shut the door, turning back to her brother who watched her incredulously.

"I have so many questions for you," he said laughing.

She giggled, posing at the door like a pinup model.

"And I would love to answer them, but first, I'm going to take a nice, long bath," Hannah said as walked to the bathroom, hips swaying seductively.

At the bathroom door, she stopped and slipped her panties over her hips and down her thighs until gravity let them drop the rest of the way. Gracefully, she stepped out of them, one foot at a time. Then, placing one hand on the doorframe, she looked back at Scottie over her shoulder. Mischief danced in her eyes.

1...45678...10