The Black Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scottie blinked, shaking his spell as he turned to look at his sister. She seemed to hold his attention, sitting with patience, love, and radiating sexuality. Her hair wasn't perfectly styled, just messy enough. Her makeup was light, accentuating her lips and eyes, though Scottie admitted it was unnecessary. Her shorts were just tight enough to define the curves of her hips, thighs, and ass, while her shirt hung so loose, it lured one's eyes to her flesh hidden beneath.

"I... I need a moment," he stammered and bolted to the bathroom praying to all the gods she couldn't see the bulge in his pants.

At the sink, Scottie reached in and splashed cold water across his face, shocking his senses. He braced his hand on the counter, leaning forward and looking into the mirror. His skin glistened from the water as it still dribbled across his face. The redness of his cheek had gone, the cut on his lip almost unnoticeable. Looking himself in the eye, he shook his head.

"Get it together, Scottie," he said.

His mind was in turmoil. This was Hannah. His sister. His partner in crime when they would sneak extra cookies from the kitchen pantry. His bunkmate when their family was less well off and lived in a meager two-bedroom. And even though their father takes credit for teaching him how to roller skate, it was Hannah who corrected all the bad habits he had learned from Dad. He shouldn't lust for her of all people. He's got to get this under control.

Scottie's just overstimulated right now, that's all. His sister isn't oozing 100% pure, uncut sexuality; that's Scottie projecting his bursting state of horniness on her. That had to be it. He's never felt these feelings for her before. Technically speaking, those times he would sneak peeks of her in her bikinis shouldn't count. He was a horny teenager and the sight of exposed female skin was something that would draw the attention of anyone. That's no different than the time she left the changing room door slightly ajar at the mall. Or the time they were out of bath towels and she ran to her room covering herself with only washcloths. Or when... Turns out there were quite a few instances of near-nakedness, side boobs, booty shorts, yoga pants, and observations of her body stretching, bending, and flexing in various ways that got his blood pumping.

But, that was just because she was a woman, right? A beautiful, curvy, funny, intelligent, sexy woman. And he was her brother, ready to help her in any way she would need as any little brother would. Whether that was laboring over multiple days, or nibbling on her perfect nip-NO! Not that! He's her brother, and she's his sister. That wouldn't be right anywhere in this world...

... But then again... he wasn't in his world. Technically, that would mean that that isn't his Hannah. It is Hannah, of course, but not his. So, if something were to happen here, it was, in fact, the world of porn, so wouldn't it be somewhat acceptable? Just like drinking ages differ in different countries. Maybe morality is different in different realities? It might even be rude to reject an offering. He didn't want to be rude, not in the least.

Once more, his reflection's gaze met his own.

Who was he kidding? He knew what was right, and what was wrong, and this was as far into the morally perverse that one could get. And so, with a heavy sigh, Scottie's mind was set. He would go back to the living room, grab the remote, and head back to his reality.

With a nod to his own reflection, Scottie left the bathroom. He opened his mouth to say something, but the moment he saw Hannah, he stopped.

She had moved from the loveseat to the couch, lying on her back on the opposite end from where her brother walked in. Her head turned to the TV as she clicked on the television's remote, mindlessly surfing the channels. Her legs were parted, both bent at the knees. One was propped up leaning against the back of the couch, while the other rested on the cushions. Scottie's view naturally was able to creep up the short leg of her shorts, along the smooth skin of her inner thigh, to then catch the edge of her pink panties molded against her mound.

Change of plans. Scottie was going to fuck his sister.

"Welcome back," she said as he entered the room. Her eyes remained on the television. Her knees swayed, teasing her brother with tantalizing views. He couldn't tell whether or not it was deliberate.

Scottie sat at the opposite end of the couch, her feet now inches away. His gaze ran up her legs, then running the inside track of her inner thigh, then sliding back down to the soft juncture of her thigh and pelvis that dipped beneath the hemline of her panties.

"So, I see you moved," he said.

"Mm-hmm," she said without looking at him. "Better view from here."

"That's for sure," he said before thinking. Hannah turned her head back to him and raised an eyebrow. Mustering his courage, Scottie spoke.

"Not sure Dad would be too happy with you sitting so unladylike," he said. "I can almost read the brand of your underwear."

Hannah set the remote down. Raising up on her elbows, she kept her legs open, exposed.

"You could look away," she said. Her expression appeared to be more of a challenge.

"Don't want to miss the show," Scottie said, doubling down. He marveled at his own bravado.

The faintest hint of a smile crept at the corners of her lips, but she held it back.

"I'm bored," she said, closing her legs and sitting up, closing the show to the public. "Wanna play a game?"

"Like Parcheesi or...?"

"Hell no," Hannah said. "How about Truth or Dare?"

The movie buff in Scottie rolled his eyes at the absurdity of the easy game, but his inner horny college boy was winning out. Everything's gotta have a gimmick. All Scottie had to do was play the role.

"Aren't we a little old..."

Hannah smirked at him. "Sounds like someone is chickening out."

Scottie smiled.

"Alright, Sis. Go ahead, ask away."

She shook her head.

"Uh-uh," she said. "If you have your way, it will be truth all night long. Gotta make this more of a challenge." Hannah turned around in the seat and dug deep into the cushions of the couch. Scottie tried to pry his eyes off her ass as it raised in the air, begging to be squeezed.

"Got it!" she said, spinning back around and holding up a quarter.

"Heads, truth." She flipped the coin showing the back. "Tails, dare. Sound good?"

Scottie furrowed his brow. "So do I call it?"

Hannah smiled and shook her head. "Nope. We just let fate decide." With that, she flipped the coin to Scottie. "You're up first."

Scottie caught the coin and as if by reflex, slapped it against the back of his hand, holding it there. He pulled his hand back.

"Heads," he said.

Hannah looked at him and cocked her head in thought.

"Why aren't you dating anyone?"

Of all the questions she would ask, this was not one he expected.

"Dang, Hannah," he said. "Going deep out of the gate." He flipped the coin as if in thought. "I want to, I do, but when Shelley and I broke up after winter break, it kinda messed with me a little. She said it was because I couldn't manage a relationship and try to keep my grades up, which was partially true. That kinda got me to a place where now I'm hesitant to start anything as it took me a good two months to get over her."

"Really?" Hannah said. "So, no flings then?"

Scottie shook his head. "Not really. I... hold on, that's another question. You're gonna have to earn it." He flipped the coin to his sister. "You're up."

She caught it and looked. "Heads."

"When was the last time you 'got some'?" he emphasized the last words by raising his eyebrows.

"By got some, you talking 'bout what? Fingering? Oral? Full on hanky-panky?"

Scottie laughed. "Jeez, I'll let you decide."

"Well, if fingering counts, this morning, but that was a solo gig."

Though it was his question, he was in no way prepared for the answer. His face flushed as an image of Hannah tweaking her own nipples with a hand down her panties planted itself in his mind.

Hannah laughed and tossed him the coin. He missed catching it and it landed face-down on the couch.

"That's a dare, little bro," she said, kneeling on the couch facing her brother. Her nipples hardened beneath her top.

"... and I dare you to ask me what I was thinking about when I did it."

Scottie's mouth opened and the words slowly fell out. "... what.. what were you thinking about?"

She leaned forward resembling more of a predator about to devour its prey.

"I was wondering what your cock looked like," she said, biting her lower lip. "I was just curious, and it got me pretty hot and worked up as you can see." She looked down and ran a hand over her clothed breasts, her fingers catching the buds sending a shudder through her body.

Her poor brother sat there, mesmerized by her. So much so that he almost missed her picking up the coin, then dropping it back on the couch. "Looks like a dare for me," she said.

Scottie gulped.

"I dare you to take your top off."

Hannah smiled, then pouted as her hands held the bottom of her shirt. "But I'm not wearing a bra. That would mean you would see my titties," she said.

He grinned, leaning into her game. "Then I dare you to show me your titties."

Slowly, she lifted the shirt up, keeping her hands close to her body.

"A dare's a dare," she said, and lifted up, letting her breasts drop, then quickly tossing the garment to the side.

Scottie was desperate to hold back his drool as he drank in his topless sister. Her breasts were perky, full, and each capped with a hard nipple begging to be fondled.

"Ta-da!" she said, holding her arms as if performing magic. "After all these years, you finally get to see them!" Then, while watching her brother, she cupped each one and jiggled them together.

"Not as big as Mom's, but I like 'em," she said then pinched her own nipples which somehow managed to harden even more. "So what do you think?"

Dumbfounded. Scottie was dumbfounded.

Hannah reached out and picked up the coin, dropping it perfectly flat so the tails stayed up.

"Take your clothes off," she said.

"Aren't I supposed to flip the-"

"Take. Them. Off."

Scottie took a beat, then tore his shirt off as Hannah laughed in delight, followed by his shoes and socks with the same level of eagerness.

When his hands went to his belt, she stopped him. His sister slid one hand behind his shoulders and the other to his lap, shooing his hands away.

"Uh-uh" she purred leaning down, her face next to his. "I'll be the one to unwrap the package; if you dare me to that is..."

"... I do-" he said before Hannah leaned in and placed her lips on his.

Brother and sister kissed, inhaling deeply. Scottie's left hand naturally found the small of her bare back as the other cupped her dangling tits. Her nipples dug like bullets into his palm as he squeezed. They moaned into each other.

"Oh god," she breathed. "Do that again!"

And he did, causing her to groan again and snake her tongue into his mouth. His own cry of pleasure met hers as she released his belt, button, and fly. Her hand reached into his boxers and retrieved his engorged penis.

"Holy shit, Scottie!" she said looking down, wickedly surprised. "I'm impressed."

"Thanks?" her brother managed as her fingers traced his length, caressing the crown.

"Oh my god, that feels good Hannah," he said, letting go of her breast to grab the arm of the couch.

Dropping his cock, she slowly peeled off him. "You think that's good?" she said as she stood before him, thumbs slipping into the side of her shorts. "Just wait until you feel my tight, little pussy."

With her hands still at her hips, she turned around, presenting her ass to her brother and looked at him coyly over her shoulder. Then, ever so slowly, she slipped her shorts and underwear down, leaning over as she went.

Scottie watched as his sister's treat was revealed. Between these two round globes peeked the wet and parted lips of her sex; dewy, and hungry.

Once at her ankles, she stepped out of them gracefully, imitating a ballerina, then turned, showing off all of her naked splendor.

Scottie's eyes took her all in. Her taut skin was aching to be touched. Her slender hips were begging to be held. Her breasts and the valley between were calling to him, begging to be explored. And then southward, shrouded in a thin patch of hair, expertly manicured, his sister's vagina, longing to be loved.

"Hannah," he said, "You're fucking gorgeous."

Now it was her turn to blush.

"Thanks, dweeb," she said, kneeling between his legs. "Compliments like that deserve a reward."

"Yeah?" Scottie watched as her hands slid up both his legs.

She nodded, biting her lip once more. "Oh yeah," she said as she tugged his pants and underwear off. Nestling closer to his body, she raised up between his legs, watching as the head of his throbbing member painted a line of precum from her neck to her collar, until the shaft was wedged between the cleft of her cleavage.

"What kind of reward are you thinking?" he asked as she trailed her fingernails against his thighs.

Hannah shrugged, then wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock.

"Not sure yet," she said, sliding his dick back and forth across her breasts. "But I think this will do." Hannah lowered her head, maintaining eye contact with her brother as she took his erect cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Scottie moaned pushing himself deeper into the cushions and his hips up into his sister's lips as they devoured his member.

Slowly, almost agonizingly so, she engulfed him, slipping as much of his member into her mouth as possible. He could feel her wet, warm tongue massaging the underside of his shaft, then tickling the crown as she retracted.

Hannah pulled back, then measured the length with licks from her tongue, all while watching Scottie's face as he writhed in bliss.

Pressing him against her cheek, she let his scent wash over her.

"You have a nice dick, Scottie," she said, slowly jacking him. "I should have been doing this years ago."

"Holy shit, Hannah," he said, panting. "I can't believe you are sucking my dick."

"I can't believe you taste so fucking good," she replied, then gleefully sucked him into her mouth again.

Hannah giggled, her mouth full of her brother. Scottie chuckled as well as it was a surreal experience, to say the least. His expression changed from laughter to blinding pleasure as she suddenly took him deep, digging her nails into both of his thighs.

"OH FUCK!" he groaned deeply. She was toying with him in ways he had never felt with anyone else.

She pulled off and gasped, pride beaming from her face. "You gonna cum for me soon, little brother?" she asked before inhaling his crown once more, sucking hard as she gently cradled his balls, her other hand slipping lower, rubbing her pussy. "I can't believe how wet you are making me."

"God yes, Hannah, I'm getting close."

"Yeah?" she purred. "I want you to come on my tits, okay?"

All Scottie could do was nod as she pulled off him and sandwiched his pulsing member between her breasts, wet with her saliva.

"Fuck my tits, baby. Cum for me," she said thrusting her chest up and down on him, feeling his cock nudge her chin with each push.

"Oh god. Oh, Hannah!" Scottie said, feeling his groin tightening up. "I'm gonna' cum!"

"Do it, Scottie! Cum on your sister's titties," she begged, squeezing her tits tighter and watching the glistening head of his cock popping in and out of the cleft.

"Hannah! I'm cumming!" he cried as his body tensed. He felt the eruption fire out of his cock, straight up, catching Hannah in her chin. She squealed in surprise before tilting her head down and opening her mouth just in time to catch the next pulse. Round after round shot out from her brother as she milked each one, holding both tits with her hands and watching his cock slowly ease in and out of the pool of semen, before she let go, watching Scottie and "Little Scottie" go limp.

"Holy. Fuck. Hannah," he murmured. "My sister made me cum."

"She did," Hannah purred, running her fingers through his semen and then smearing it around her chest. "And she's still a bit horny." Hannah arched an eyebrow. "Got another round in there?"

Oh this lustful vixen, rubbing her own glistening nipples with her brother's seed while wearing a come hither stare. His cock flinched. Scottie may have been deflated, but far from defeated.

"I might," he said.

Slowly she stood. "You know, you made quite a mess on me."

Scottie sat up a little straighter.

"You kinda' asked me to," he said as he watched her rub it into her skin.

She leaned down, placing a hand on his shoulder then kissed him as a lover.

Scottie let his hands hold her hips, feeling her size. He slid one up her back and the other down, dipping from the small of her back over the hump of her ass where he squeezed. She purred into his mouth and bit his lip.

Hannah pulled away, grabbing a pillow from the couch and standing up. She slowly sat down on the coffee table, back straight, chest out. Hooking a finger at her brother, she beckoned him closer as she spread her legs revealing her hungry pussy; lips parted, pink, and swollen.

As if on autopilot, Scottie found himself moving to her, watching her lie back down with the pillow stuffed beneath her ass, lifting her pelvis up in the air to him.

"Scottie," she said with lust. "Get your dick in me now," she said.

This time, it was her brother on his knees between her legs, cock now as hard as marble and lining up her womanhood. His tip was seeking her heat as he inched closer until he felt himself slipping into the lips of her vagina.

Hannah groaned, rotating her hips in circles trying to coax his phallus deeper. "Just fuck me, Scottie," she pleaded. "Push it in. Push it in!... Yesssssssss!"

In one move, he pushed his hips forward, sliding his cock into her warm, naked pussy.

"Oh shit," he breathed. "Fuck, Hannah. We're fucking. My dick's inside you," he said. His brain trying to rationalize the intensely forbidden yet stimulating imagery he saw below him.

"You're damn right it is," she said through gritted teeth as his pelvis pressed against her clit. He was all the way in, bottomed out. "Oh fuck you feel good, little bro. Gimme a second."

She could have all the time in the world as far as Scottie was concerned. This was in no way his first time being inside a woman, but nothing compared to this experience. They were locked together, entwined, brother sheathed in sister like a taboo sword and scabbard. His hands gripped her hips, holding her firmly against him and himself firmly inside her.

Though his sexual experience was limited, this was far from his first time. However, nothing else compared to the way she made him feel, inside and out. How she writhed in pleasure making sexy little sounds with her sexy little movements. He loved how she wiggled her hips when he slowed his pace, and how she gasped and smiled as his pumping increased in tempo. She stretched her body across the table, arching her back and holding her hips up high so he could bottom out with each thrust. It was so carnal, so primal, so overwhelmingly pleasurable. They were so lost in the moment that they nearly missed the sound of the front door closing.

"Hey, kids! We're home!" called Dale from the entry way.

Oh, fuck!

In a panic, Scottie attempted to dislodge himself from Hannah. Her legs quickly wrapped around him, trapping him inside her. Fuck she was strong.

"Hannah, let go!" he whispered. "It's Mom and Dad!"

She only groaned in response as Scottie heard their footsteps approaching.

"Hey!" he heard his father say behind him. In a state of shock, Scottie slowly turned his head seeing his parents staring at him. Their dad, of course, was holding a couple of pizza boxes.