All Comments on 'The Black Cat Club'

by Yukaz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Great story.

It's a little short, and the husband's quick acceptance after watching guys cum in his wife's mouth seems a little brief and hard to believe. But it might happen.

I'm just glad to see another truly "loving wife" story, which doesn't end in humiliation or burning the bitch hatred.

Thanks. 5!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Great story.. I rated it as a 5 as well.. Let's here more here in text soon...!!

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

I love reading about the experiences of other couples at their first swingers party. Ah, memories. Perhaps one day I'll write about ours.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

5 stars. Waiting for more adventures of the couple and The Black Cat Club.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6912 months ago

Mindy was a little too comfortable for her first time at the club, and the husband was a little too quick to share her. They were setting the pace for the club's activity, not just participating. Would have made sense to make this a two-part story, with part one having the primary couple go to the party and pay off one on one with other members. Then at the next meeting, Mindy could be the star.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A friend of my wife Betty kept trying to talk us into going to a club. I was totally against going but my wife said we didn't have to do anything that we could just check it out. I finally agreed to go and just watch. It was ok but it definitely wasn't for me. Anna my wife said it was very interesting and she was a little hotter that night than normal but I made it clear that I wasn't interested in going and participating. She let it go but Betty didn't. I had to go out of town for work for 3 nights and would return Saturday afternoon. Our job went better than we thought and my boss let another man and I head home Friday evening. I left a message on our home phone and Anna's cell. I didn't get any calls back. That I didn't understand. I figured that our children would be out somewhere but why not a call from Anna. Getting home around midnight everything seemed normal but while in the kitchen getting a drink our oldest daughter Debbie came out of her bedroom saying she thought that it was Anna getting home. I responded no babe it's daddy. Isn't your mother home she said that she didn't know she wasn't here when she got home. I checked our room she wasn't there. I tried calling her. Her phone was in our master bathroom. I started getting worried. I told Debbie to go to bed everything would be ok. I was setting in the dark in the family room when I heard the garage door open. She entered the house from the garage into the family room turned on the light and jumped being scared seeing me setting there. OMG you scared me. I replied you scared your daughter and I where have you been. Other than scared she looked normal. She explained she had went with Betty to the club but all she done was watched just like us and that she was sorry for even going. We had a very long and serious talk. I really did trust her and we are good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hottttyy story. But i'd never share my bitch, as a man I dont give a fuck if my cock was a micro penis and I had no money, my woman is mine alone and I own the cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous