The Black Cat Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was clearly what she had wanted to hear all night. She broke into a massive smile, leaned forward to kiss me, and said "yes, master." She pulled away from Sharon's hand, dropped to her hands and knees, arched her back to stick her ample ass into the air, and slowly crawled to the middle of the room. She stopped right in the middle of the room, sitting up and putting herself on display to everyone. She looked around, eyes connecting with every person staring at her body hungrily. She finally settled on David, and she raised her hand and beckoned him with a crooked finger, a devilish smile on her lips.

David wasted no time ditching what was left of his clothing and coming to stand in front of Mindy. Mindy maneuvered around so she could look at me from the side, then reached up and grasped his cock at its base. Eyes glued to mine, she opened her mouth and took the head of David's cock into her mouth. She began bobbing her head slowly, lubricating David's shaft and sucking in a little more each time. After a minute of work she was deepthroating all eight inches of David's cock, her hands holding his hips tightly and pulling him into her mouth with every thrust.

Mark had moved away from Brandy and approached Mindy. He dropped to his knees and started caressing Mindy, one hand on her breast and the other roaming over her ass. His hand slipped down her ass and between her legs, starting to finger the pussy his wife had already explored. All this time Sharon had not let my cock out of her mouth, slowly and lovingly sucking on me as I filled her mouth with precum.

I watched as Mindy reached her first climax of the night, David's cock pressed firmly down her throat. She moaned over it, her body shaking as Mark's fingers plunged into her. I decided I would take my wife back. I lifted Sharon's mouth off my cock, her pouting lips making me think twice before I stood and positioned myself behind Mindy. Mark stood, moving his cock close to Mindy's face. Without hesitation she reached up and took his cock in her hand, stroking it while she pulled David's dick out of her throat. I pulled her ass up and she arched her back as much as she could to provide me with access to her. She had her second climax as I penetrated her, sliding easily into her sopping pussy. I felt her clench as she started moaning out her orgasm, but as soon as she opened her mouth Mark took advantage and plunged his cock deep in her throat. If she was surprised by this she hid it well, as she immediately started bobbing on his cock like a professional even while spasming on my cock. I began fucking her hard, claiming that pussy as my own while she alternated sucking on David and Mark's cocks while stroking the other.

Mindy quickly became the center of attention as more men and women approached hoping to get some of her affection. As I pounded her from behind Carol walked up, completely naked, her pale skin a stark contrast to Mindy's dark caramel complexion. Mindy popped David's cock out of her mouth and Carol grasped her hair, pulling Mindy's mouth to her pussy. Mindy complied readily, sucking Carol's clit into her mouth and running her tongue over its tip. Carol sighed and leaned her head back as Mindy licked hungrily. Sharon crawled over next to me and beckoned David over, bending over and begging him to fuck her. He happily obliged, pushing into her with a wet slurping sound. Mark was unable to contain his enthusiasm at watching his wife get fucked from behind while Mindy stroked his cock and he groaned and erupted on the side of Mindy's face. Mindy immediately pulled back from Carol's pussy and turned to face Mark, opening her mouth in an attempt to catch as much of his cum as she could. As he finished spurting Mindy popped his cock back into her mouth, squeezing and milking the last few drops of cum into her mouth. She swallowed what she could, but Mark's cum was dripping down her right cheek, chin and down onto her soft breasts.

Mark stepped away and was quickly replaced by the blonde guy Carol had been servicing earlier. He didn't last long, blowing his load all over Mindy's face and left shoulder. She cleaned him off with her mouth, sucking down as much of his cum as she could. Mindy covered in two loads and licking cum off her fingers while getting pounded from behind was pushing David over the edge as well, and he pulled out of Sharon and stood right before unleashing the biggest load I have ever seen all over Sharon's face. Sharon was all smiles as she was coated with shot after shot of thick white cum.

The pressure inside me was building and I began fucking Mindy as hard and fast as I could. I reached around her, grabbing a handful of her right tit to gain some leverage so I could pound into her harder. I felt someone's cum all over her breast and I squeezed, the knowledge my wife had become a cum slut pushing me closer to the edge. As Mindy leaned over and gave Sharon a deep kiss I blew, unleashing a torrent of cum deep into Mindy's womb. This set off another climax for Mindy and she squeezed my cock deeper still into her.

Sharon rubbed her fingers across Mindy's face, collecting some of the cum dripping down her lips and cheek. She drew her cum-soaked fingers down to her pussy and began rubbing furiously, bringing herself to a screaming climax while kissing down Mindy's neck.

As I lay on the floor, drenched in sweat and the combination of Mindy's and my juices, I looked over to my wife lying next to me. Her face was covered in thick cum, her mascara had run down her cheeks with her tears while deepthroating multiple cocks, and she had the biggest smile on her face I ever remember her having. She looked spent and content. "Thank you, Master," she said. I smiled and said nothing, too spent to respond.

We got up and took advantage of our host's offer of the use of their shower, where we embraced, kissed, and touched each other for quite a while. As we left the party everyone still there hugged us, kissed Mindy on the cheek, and begged us to join the club and come to the next meeting.

As we drove home Mindy leaned over and laid her head on my shoulder. "Are you ok with what just happened, love?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I mean I am a little overwhelmed, and completely exhausted, but I don't feel jealous or anything. Watching you was incredible. Are you?"

She sighed. "I am very ok."

12