The Black City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish," the lavender woman whispers, and I feel her hands slide up behind my thighs, lifting me up and pinning me completely against the shower wall. Her lips close to mine again, kissing me wildly, and she angles her hips forward and upward, pressing the upper of her two rods against my far more petite member -- and the lower against rear entrance, prodding the pulsing, slippery tip against my tight hole. "Annh... you're resistant for someone so bold," she coos, and I bite down on my lip hard before kissing her again, trying to will myself to relax back there. I'm still not quite used to something that isn't perfectly tapered at the end, and it takes a moment to let her inside me.

A wail of delight escapes me, then, as the thick shaft slides into me, Syx's girlcock spreading my tight hole open and spearing in deeply, now able to take advantage of the excessive ass-training my playtimes with Zaz have netted me. "NnnSHIT--!" I yelp, stifling my moan with her lips as I kiss her again, both arms wound around her slightly-broad shoulders and clinging to her, my lithe figure trembling with pleasure as she slides back, then in again, dragging the rigid length of her fat girlcock back and forth across the insides of my ass. Her top one, too, stays in motion, squishing dominantly against my vestigial member and up against my flat belly. "Ohhnnmmffuckkkk... ohfuckohfuck..." I squeeze my eyes shut, clutching to her, shoving my tongue in her weird-ass mouth as I thrust my hips back and forth against her, delighting in her protective, commanding embrace of me and wanting to give back everything I can.

I hiss with ecstasy as I rock back and forth against her, into her thrusts, taking her thick cock into my ass. It's so much less malleable than Zaz's tendrils, but something about that... that hardness... thrills me. She's forcing my ass to adapt to her cock, not the other way around, and my tight back hole is more than happy to oblige. My tongue swirls around hers, and I squeeze her breast more forcefully, more urgently, my other hand sliding from her hip down to her firm butt, taking a handful of that and holding on to the pliable globe of flesh.

"Mnn... you're so wonderfully tight..." she purrs into my mouth, and I nibble at the corner of her full lips, breathily panting back.

"You should-- nnfaahh-- see how tight I am with your other dick in me," I encourage her with a harder grope of her butt, shifting back a little until her lower shaft has almost completely escaped the slick pink confines of my backdoor. A flutter of anticipation and enthusiasm twirls my stomach when Syx shows how eager and excited she is to push me to my limits, immediately gliding her top cock down along my little nub and pressing it against my asshole alongside its twin.

"Who am I to refuse such an offer?" she coos into my lips, and then pushes forward. I suck in a sharp breath and hold it, a spasm rolling through me, my eyes starting to roll back into my skull as her second rod pushes up my butt, packing my no-no place chock-full (cock-full?) of hot dick. She takes an easy thrust to let me acclimate, then starts to resume her old rhythm, ramming her hips against my narrow backside as she crams my insides full of her throbbing alien girths.

"HhahaaAAahhfffuuhuuuUUuckKk...!!" I shriek out, my screams echoing off the walls of the shower as she double-stuffs me, drilling me with a passionate relentlessness, moulding my ass around those two columns of throbbing purple girlmeat. Tenderizing me like a piece of fillet. I quake with my first climax, my tiny dick dribbling a strand of thin fluid as my asshole quivers and clenches, muscles rolling uncontrollably along the two pummeling invaders.

"Ahnn, yess!" Syx moans out, putting her forehead against mine, our breath and wails of ecstasy mingling into a single frenzied chorus as she rails my poor little butt, the assault relentless for several minutes longer (and another eye-rolling orgasm for me) before the hybrid survivor finally shifts back, sliding me off of her lap and back onto my feet, turning me around. "Time to try you from another angle, little goth girl," she bites lustfully at my shoulder, pinning me possessively against the tile wall once again, this time with me facing it and my hands clasping to the slippery surface, holding myself in place for her to drill me from behind.

I press my cheek against the wall, closing my eyes and shuddering as I get fucked, my tight ass clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing, constantly struggling to adapt to the impressive size, unexpected number, and devastating speed of Syx's cocks. I can feel her hands sliding along my body too, down my back, to my hips, then up my stomach, cupping both budding breasts and giving them a firm grope, teasing my nipples with her three-fingered hands. I push back as best as I'm able, ramming my butt back against her and whimpering out blissfully as I try to hold back a third climax, knowing her own can only be coming soon. I can sense the way her thrusting's becoming erratic, her breathing labored, she's losing control of herself and I can't wait until she finally unloads the double-barreled dose of hot cum inside those smooth purple balls of hers.

"Hahhh... nnnfff... fuck, ohfuckshityes, hsssaAAAh...!" I rant meaninglessly, and I can feel the disturbed mental clapback of the crazies in the Black City beyond us, reacting to the booming psychic staccato that Syx seems entirely immune to. I lift one leg, pinning my foot high on the wall, looking down to watch my own useless dick bounce and wobble in short circles as my ass gets plundered by those two smooth, thick fuckpillars. The spasms are coming more frequently, more intensely, and I keep holding on, waiting for Syx to unload. It seems to happen all at once... a lot does.

The first, and the catalyst, is the hybrid girl's own screaming orgasm, herald of two barrages of creamy seed beaming up my ass, filling me with a sticky burbling sensation and driving me to my own climax. I shake, and scream, and like always, a psionic boom jolts out from my body... but this one is stronger. Or, different maybe. Rather than just riling up the crazies and making Zaz flinch, this one's physical -- the apartment itself shakes, bits of flaky drywall crumbling away, a tile or two coming loose, shattering on the floor. Even Syssyx, who's seemed entirely deaf to my mental shenanigans until now, winces at the ripple of psychic power made manifest, though it doesn't seem to distract her... rather, it appears to entice her further.

"You didn't tell me the extent of your... abilities," Syx pants against my neck, squishing her body up behind mine, cradling me but staying buried deep inside as the shower gradually rinses us clean. "I thought perhaps you could communicate with Zazkoroth, but..."

I chew my lip, tilting to look at her, nuzzling her. I'm not sure how to answer. This development's as new to me as it is to her. After a moment, I murmur, "I... my mind does things. I don't always know exactly what. Part of what the Cracking did to me."

"I suppose that explains this too, then?" she reaches around my waist and between my pale thighs, caressing one fingertip along my flaccid member. I just nod, and she smiles. "It's cute. And you are... very interesting."

"Me, or my ass?" I smirk back shyly.

"Both," Syx nods, kissing me gently again. "I must rest, now -- especially after that. Soon, we can discuss our future."

She slips from the shower, toweling off and beginning to dress, but I stay behind; it's gonna take some work to clean my butt out after all Syx left in it. That, and I have a lot to think about. I feel like, whatever Zaz and I choose to do, everything's about to change.

12