The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commanding me to start lapping her unwashed cherry and ass, she depicted aloud: "As this jealous Bitch is blinded by and craves some much for Cocks, her ass hole and cunt shall be further teased with cue sticks, although this time, deeply buried along into both holes" Ecstatically begging her not to do so and without any warnings, a billiard cue stick entered each of my love holes with a "Single Hard Blow". I could not even cry or even move. Petrified, I barely expressed a weak pleasure moan while lapping her secret gardens, cleaning them as ordered. Through her laughter, I heard the Secretary frantically shouting "SEE... THE BITCH LOVES IT! LISTEN, SHE MOANS OF PLEASURE! HAHAHA. HARDER AND DEEPER, LETS FUCK THE BITCH HOLES HARDER AND DEEPER! BRING MORE CUES!"

Additional billiard cue sticks penetrated more violently both my love tunnels, one extra cue stick placed in each cum holes. This was surreal, but I could not do anything, perfectly bound and captive to their perverted games. I now had two cue stick in each of my holes. The pain was so strong, but every cue stick caressed sensually both my holes, deeper and deeper every time, increasing wetness, sighs and pleasures to unknown levels. Our Hostess joined in once more, giving her attention to my clitoris through an expert tongue. I wanted to shout, push or defend myself, albeit secretly willingly have my body abused. The only sounds heard were my tongue lapping the Secretary love holes clean, the Hostess playing with my clit, our increased moans, and the billiard cue sticks fucking my pussy and ass with ease due to my juices.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And here it finally came, out of the blue, NIRVANA through an orgasmic climax gifted. The Secretary and I both screamed in ecstasy and in unison, sharing an outer world climacteric orgasmic experience. My cunt juices squirted all over the billiard table while splashing the face of the Hostess. The Secretary emptied her squirts all over my face and breasts. I had never expected this, humiliated but fully aroused, thus a heavenly climax gifted to both of us. Yes, NIRVANA. I was told my pleasure moans were heard throughout the entire Mansion, while begging for more...

After our spams and joined orgasm did calm down, I was finally released from the billiard table. My treats and humiliation did not cease here although, a leash promptly added to my diamond collar. A pony tail butt plug inserted into my ass, a bone shaped ball gag infused into my mouth and secured behind my head, the Secretary paraded me on my fours all around the Mansion. She demanded I acted like her personal "Bitch DoG", as she now had baptized me. All guests complimented her on the new Pet, while stroking my hair like an animal. I was only to speak and growl like a dog when addressed to, "Woof-Woof".

Needing to go to the bathroom and brought to the gardens again on my fours, I was made to do the "job" against a tree lifting one of my legs like a "DoG" would do so. A most humiliating situation, I confess, as all the guests joined us to oversee this humiliation. If asked to speak like a "human", the only words allowed to me were: "I Beg Forgiveness for Being a Bitch DoG". Those words were to be repeated numerous times during the night. I was made to self-slap my own cherry and clitoris with a "SLUT" paddle, deep imprints of the word "SLUT" to be clearly seen. Diverse other humiliating wishes were granted to me: licking boots, feet, pussies; spiked dildos inserted in both my love holes while playing with my clitoris in most obscene positions and in plain view to all; fucking a bottle of champagne while twisting my nipples as hard as I could. During the evening, an extruding dildo plug was attached to my mouth and I, made to pleasure our Hostess and several other guests, while others used my love holes as desired. Man more deeds were performed...

By the end of the night, the crowning of my humiliation was to be brought outside in the gardens, to an empty kennel. I still wore part of my destroyed stockings, my Black Dress inserted into my pussy, the pony tail but plug in my ass and my G-string placed into my mouth, held in place by a new inserted albeit taped billiard ball. Finally, attached to the kennel fence by my collar's leach and locked up for the remaining of the night, I was to "meditate" on my jealousy and false judgments.

The day after, Master arrived to release me of my ordeals. While thanking the Lady of the House and his Secretary for such a wonderful party, they confirmed to him in return the "Situation" was no more a problem, his "Bitch DoG" tamed and lesson "fully" learned. Master finally absolved me of my predicament, demanding although I should humbly thank our Hostess for me being such a "willing" guest of honor and for the provided "education". The only words that came out of my mouth were... Woof-Woof!

To be CUNTinued...

12