The Black Goddess Emerges Pt. 03

Story Info
The black goddess forces him into deep humiliation.
2.6k words
4.57
12k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers

What happened last:

Martin, a 30+ year old caucasian guy, decided to visit his friend, Seradona, a stunning black US-lady with an Asian touch. The two met 15 years earlier on a trip to Brazil and have been chatting frequently over the years, also about some dirty fantasies. While on the way home from the airport, Seradona tied Martin to the seat of the car and played with oil on his white cock. With much skill, she edged him crazy and convinced him to get locked up in a chastity belt. The black goddess took the new white slave back to her place and was showing him around the secluded estate.

After dinner, she bound him to a column in her living room and agreed with him the rules of the next days: 1 - no coming without permission, 2 - locked up in chastity, only let out of the prison when duly bound, 3 - edging is on the plan on a daily basis to make him as horny as possible, 4 - he is free to go anytime. After the rules were agreed, she played for the remainder of the night with his dick and prostate over and over, teasing him to hell and back. Within this evening session, Martin was urged to choose a humiliating task to perform the next day. After Seradona's tease-convincing, he committed to licking her dirty ass as long as she wanted him to.

It continues...

I woke up in the morning due to a pain coming from my imprisoned dick. My standard morning glory was not a 'glory' this time, but rather reminded me of a pinched down worm. I tried to relax my mind away from the fact that I was crazy horny. Seeing half naked Seradona with her amazing body still sleeping like a baby next to me, did not help me in my endeavour. My body and mind were still very sleepy. Only over time, my memory got back to last night.

I suddenly remembered, she tormented my nipples and balls, violated my ass and gained a remarkable control over my dick and sensitive glans. I never experienced anything similar to what this woman did to me last night and especially, what she did to my prostate. It was absolutely crazy how she was able to manipulate me, by just using her fingers and a bit of oil...I was still in trance.

I needed to use the bathroom. So I made an attempt to move out of the bed. I stepped a foot outside, but did not make it any further. Only now I realized that a rope was attached to a leather strap around my neck. I was basically loosely bound to the bed. "Oh, good morning piggy. Where do you want to go?" Saradona asked.

"Good morning," I hesitated, unsure how I should call her given what had happened last night. Sweety? Honey? Goddess? "I need to quickly run to the bathroom...Goddess," I said hesitant.

"Sure baby, but first come here and help mama out with something, will you?" she questioned, while opening up her legs and giving visibility to her large clit. She played along with her hand and never stopped looking at me. I hesitate a second, but then came to the conclusion that it was smart to play along and moved back into the bed.

"Just lay down on your back my white toy, close your eyes and let mama do the rest," she continued. I did as I was told but also felt my full bladder pressing. My dick was hard, to the degree possible in the cage. I was unsure if this was still my morning glory or due to her mistress talk, making me feel worthless and small. I closed my eyes and she climbed on top of me. Once more it went quick and both my arms and legs were secured with leather straps.

"Dont worry my dear, it's for your own safety," she giggled, while turning around on top of me and in a 69 position. My head was now fixed between her legs and her clit was only centimeters away from my face. She opened my cage and let my friend pop out. She touched the base of my cock and put something cold around my half-hard shaft.

I wanted to move up to start licking this amazing clit. I was ready, I love the smell of pussy, especially in the morning when it's more intense. It drives me crazy, this intense smell in my nose and mouth. I never knew why, but it just pushes a button inside me. I remember that I told her that years back, but who cared now.

"Ohoh, not so quick, let me outline the game to you, otherwise we will not have fun," she explained with a teacher's voice. "I acknowledge that your bladder is full. Did you know that men with full bladders tend to be much more sensitive and horny than if they are empty? Sure you did...and so every morning, we will play when you are full, pitch full. Because, it's just more fun to have you sensitive and horny. And guess what, for today's game being horny is of essence or lets call it a sin. As you can imagine, it will put you in a rather difficult situation, but it will be fun for me," she laughed hard and long.

"You feel the metal around your base? This is a little device, little but very effective as you will learn. I call it Kali's Teeth. It's a little bracelet with dozens of small metal thorns, which you don't feel yet but most definitely will, should your little dicklet grow bigger. The harder you get the deeper these teeth will drive into your flesh. Or in other words, dont get hard," she explained.

I concentrated to not get hard and had some sort of confidence that I could control myself for now. "You will lick me until I cum," she commanded. "Lick me well and I will not touch your cock, however, should I feel your motivation diminish, I will use my mouth to help you grow your rocket," she warned. This sounded fair. I was ready. "Oh by the way, I remember you going off from the intense smell of pussy," she said with a laugh. My confidence decreased...what does this imply?

"In preparation for this game, I didn't wash my clit for a couple of days. I hope you enjoy it." With this she lowered her already wet hole directly onto my face and started pushing it down on my mouth and nose. Immediately a strong smell went up my nose trails and sent signals all through my body. It was intense, very intense. I absolutely loved it and started to lick the already full lips the best I could. She moaned on top of me and I could feel myself getting crazy down in my 'smelly cave'.

The next thing I felt was a pinching pain at the base of my cock. Oh no, I forgot about this device she mentioned. My cock was on the move, growing and growing. Within seconds the pain became unbearable and I started to scream into the pussy on top of me. This was the signal for Seradona to start riding my face more forcefully.

She pressed down with all her weight and moved her smelly clit back and forth over my trapped face. I liked to be used that way and it made me even more horny and my dick was in trouble. The more I screamed from my severe pain the faster she was moving back and forth and the louder her moaning became. She literally raped my face until she orgasmed hard all over it. She collapsed on top of me, letting her face rest on my leg, which also moved her clit away from my face. I still fought the pain from this torture device, it was small, but very very painfull. It felt like endless minutes until my shaft started to slowly soften.

She was happy with the outcome of the game and finally released my cock. Only seconds later, she lowered herself again toward my face and announced, "good boy, now do what you promised me last night and lick mama's black ass." I did not hesitate a second, as I feared the pain-bracelet would come back into use.

I licked around and then went deep inside, as hard and wild as I could. "Oh, yes, you are a good little ass licker and see how motivated you are," she commented. I never licked somebody's ass and it felt deeply degrading, but I also could feel my cock harden again. "Good little bitch, go deep into mama's ass, as you like it so much," she teased. "Let's see if you are still that eager after mama's morning routine... will be right back."

She got up and walked out of the room inside the ensuite bathroom. I was still rock hard and she never really touched me this morning. She did not close the door and I could see her from a distance using the toilet. It was quiet for a second, before I could clearly hear her doing her 'big business'. It took me a while to realize that our game is not yet done and the horny idiot I am, I promised something more last night. My fear was rising, does she really remember?

"I see you are still hard, I guess this is anticipation of what's coming now," she said while walking back towards the bed. My heart was racing. Is she really going to take me up on my stupidity last night? She walked past me, towards the desk. I relaxed for a second, she must have forgotten.

"I loved the game just now, it really made me orgasm hard. But, I want to cum again...," she paused. Ok cool, she forgot, I can make her cum again...." This time, I want to cum even harder, little white pig. And there is only one thing which makes me go off harder then torturing you...do you know what?" she asked. Without waiting for my answer, she continued, "it's seeing you struggle, seeing you humiliating yourself and this all out of free will, you little dirt licker." These last two words went through my entire body...oh no...she has not forgotten.

"I assume you were hoping I don't remember. But baby, your struggle is my pleasure. The more you struggle the harder I cum," she announced while pinching me down in 69 between her legs again. "Don't you worry, mama is helping your motivation," she continued. While oiling my still hard shaft.

She did not wait long, but started with long hard strokes to warm me up. Same as the night before, it did not go long until I was ready to shoot. She stopped, giving me a quick break while teasing my balls. Then immediately after, she started her first long interval circle. Five strokes - 2 second break - five strokes - 2 second break....I moaned away and lost control even faster than last night. She knew exactly how much I could handle without shooting and gave me quick breaks in between, but never too long. I wanted to say something, but was unsure how to start, but then the second interval circle already hit me, then the third...

"Oh please, oh please," I moaned.

But she just continued. "Please what?" she giggled.

"Please I need to cum," I announced boldly.

"Sure you do," she acknowledged, initiating the next stroking interval. "I can only imagine how horny you must be, given you were hoping to fuck me day and night but now being only edged multiple times a day, while also your full bladder adding to the misery," she analyzed. "So are you ready to hold up on your promise," she asked with a smile on her face.

"Never...," came it from my mouth.

"Oh, never, then let's try that...". She let her intense pussy smell go back up my nose trails, by pressing herself down onto my face, while going for the fifth and sixth interval. "I can do this all day until you beg for mercy," she teased. I was at the end. I only wanted to shoot my load. I could not take any other interval.

"Please, I can not, please have mercy," I shouted.

"Don't you worry, you will soon beg me to do it, when I give you less breaks. And if all of this does not help, we just need to press your little g-spot up your ass. You liked it so much yesterday night, didn't you?" she stated with absolute confidence, while adding more oil to my shaft.

Now she started the next interval, but stroked me even harder. I could feel it in my entire body. I tensed, but always when I wanted to shoot, there was no movement from her anymore. And before I could calm down, the stroking started again. It was a never ending circle and it went on for another few rounds until I resigned completely. I could not take it anymore, really, it was too much. I announced very silently, "I am gonna do it, please stop, I will do it."

"What was that, I could not hear you?" she asked while still working my meat.

"Please, please, I do it, I do it," I said louder. The stroking continued. "Please Seradona, please, I can't take it anymore, please I will lick your dirty ass."

"Good boy...why not from the start...then do it, but do it good, you little wimp," she answered while lowering her round black ass towards my mouth.

Without hesitation I went straight for it and licked deep inside this black peach. I could feel a strange texture on my tongue but it was not as bad as expected. However, once I got tired from the wild licking and moved my tongue back inside my mouth, I tasted also the ugly smell for the first time. My body started immediately to gag and I had to concentrate to not vomit.

"Yes eat it, you dirty bastard, lick it more," she moaned from top, while working her clit with one hand. I went back into the game with my tongue, pushing deep inside, making her moan louder. The next time I gagged from the disgusting taste, it was too much for her. Her body started to tense and her next orgasm hit. But she did not stop rubbing her clit, "you are now officially my little dirty licker, go for it...you love it." I licked her again, even wilder and witnessed a further orgasm going through her body, before collapsing onto me.

I could not move, my mouth felt like a used toilet. Did I really just do that? I felt ashamed how far I have let this emerge. It gave me goosebumps. But then I also realized that my dick was still rock hard...oh my dear, I am really a pig.

It took a few minutes until she managed to get up. She was sitting on the bed-edge for a moment, before turning back towards me. She immediately locked me up again before loosening the straps. She looked into my eyes with a smile, "God this is so much better than I imagined. You are such a horny bastard and I am certain soon you will do even more humiliating things and this makes me so hot. Let's get freshened up, we will receive a visitor soon."

Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers