The Black Goddess Emerges Pt. 02

Story Info
The black goddess lays out the rules of the game ahead.
3.7k words
4.51
8.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers

What happened last:

Martin, a 30+ year old caucasian guy, decided to visit his friend, Seradona, a stunning black lady with an asian touch, in the US. The two met 15 years earlier on a trip to Brazil and have been chatting frequently over the years, also about some dirty fantasies. Martin was hoping to get a lot of dirty sex during his trip, however Seradona had a different plan.

On the way from the airport back to her place, she stopped on a side street. She tied Martin to the seat of the car and played with oil on his white cock. Being sexually very skilled and educated on human desires and weaknesses, she also tested out various plays on other parts of his body, to learn what has the biggest momentum in terms of making him ready to shoot his load. Her skilled hand edged him silly and by the end of the session she convinced him to get locked up in a chastity belt, with a promised orgasm in the future. Furthermore, she reminded him about the 'unlimited humiliation' he asked her in his fantasy-talk and that she wants to test the limits of 'white horny pigs' like Martin.

It continues...

Minutes later we were driving in the car again, I was fully clothed and it was kind of surreal. I remember that I briefly doubted if 'this all ' just happened. I was certain however, when I touched down to my crotch and could feel the hard metal device sitting there. Suddenly I started to get a bit scared. What have I just agreed to? Is this just a play for the afternoon? When will our dirty sex start? Are this going to be ugly holiday?

Seradona realized I was uneasy. "Oh baby, do you get used to your new friend?" she laughed. "Don't be worried, it will be a lot of fun!"

I was unsure what to say, but decided to act self-confident. "Seradona, sweetheart... just that you know, I am so horny and the moment you let me out here, I will do all the things you dreamed about," I said with a smile which I had to force on my face.

She laughed out loud, "Sure you will and I am looking forward to it, but don't forget who decides when this will be."

I wanted to protest, but she grabbed one of my nipples and squeezed it firmly for only a very short time and rolled it between her thumb and index finger nails. As she let go, I could already feel my little friend growing indefensible and hitting the metal bars. "Don't forget, don't forget, little piggys," she said with a big smile.

My confidence was gone but my dick seemed to grow and grow and it sincerely started to hurt. At this second, Seradona pulled into a carpark and I was distracted for a moment from my discomfort.

"Here we are," she called out with a friendly smile. I grabbed my bag from the pickup and followed her inside the house. She started to act as if all would be normal and so did I. She showed me the fairly big two story house with a nice back garden and a fireplace inside. The views were wide and it seemed like there were no immediate neighbours. There was one large main bed-room and on the quick tour through the house, I could not spot any other rooms with guest-bed. My hopes went up that there is a place for me reserved in the master bed-room and a bit of action tonight. I was not wrong with that, although it played out a bit differently as I would find out soon.

I unpacked and prepared food, Seradona had bought previously. We had a lovely dinner with a glass of wine and were chatting as if we would have been close-friends since ever. It was very nice to be there and I also forgot partially about the chastity device which firmly secured by dick. Post-dinner, Seradona got up and walked over to my side and gave me a hug from the back.

"I am so glad that you are finally here and we can touch each other," she whispered with a soft voice. "Are you tired, or do you want to take the next step?" she asked.

What a question, I thought, finally, I get this black beauty and we will be doing it everywhere in the house. "Let's start," I answered with desperation.

As if it was prepared previously, she took a blindfold out and put it over my eyes. "Follow me." She helped me up and guided me through the room towards the cozy fireplace. She let me stand there for a second and opened up something with a hitch, which made a fair amount of noise. She guided me towards a pillar in front of the fireplace and made me sit down on some sort of chair, she must have opened up from the side of the pillar. The seat and also the back was padded and I got myself comfortable, leaning towards the pillar, letting my hands hang down on both sides. I didn't know where she was at the time, but I waited patiently to see where this was going. I was hoping she would emerge between my legs and suck me off while watching me with her big eyes. In the past, when we talked about our fantasies, sexual desires and experiences, she claimed to be an expert in giving head. I could not wait to feel it in reality.

The next thing I felt was her grabbing both of my arms from the back and securing them behind the pillar using a leather-strap. I was already exposed again and I felt my pulse rise. However, she started to use different lather straps to secure me tighter. One went over my chest, pulling me towards the pillar, two secured my ankles and as if this would not have been enough, she added another two at my chin and forehead to totally immobilize my head. Then she added a ball gag to my mouth to add to the misery. I was literally strapped from head till toe to this concrete pillar. As a last step, she used a lot of duct-tape to paste all my fingers and my entire hand together so that both hands became kind of a duct-tape-ball each.

"So, that's it," she announced proudly. "Let me quickly get changed and I will be with you in a second. Don't go anywhere."

I felt stupid waiting there, but I was so tightly strapped to this pillar, I could barely move. I also felt very vulnerable and insecure as now anything could happen. However, to my surprise, my dick was tight and seemed to be willing to break the metal bars. I could hear some heals ticking towards me and with a swing, she was back, sitting on my legs. First she was doing nothing for what felt like an eternity, but then she started to kiss and touch me, first head and then her hands moved down to my chest and further down towards my legs.

"You wear too much," she giggled. My hopes went up, but just for a second. I could hear a snipping sound as she cut off part of my shirt around my chest and my pants around the crotch. I wanted to protest, but the ball gag hindered me effectively.

"Don't worry baby, you don't need these pieces anymore around my house," she explained. While starting to use her finger nails at my nipple, as she did already previously. She worked them softly, but then squeezed harder and harder. A mix of pleasure and pain went through my body and I cried out as the pain increased. She let them go and repeated this activity until she found the desired pressure which made me kind of hurt, but at the same time so aroused that I had to moan and my dick twitched uncontrollably in its prison.

"Did you know that I made guys shoot their load, just by playing with their nipples?" she asked. I did not, but I could surely feel that this could be the truth.

"But don't get your hopes up, I have other plans with you," she announced, while letting go of my nipples finally.

"So, let's talk about some rules for the next day's to come, shall we?" she laughed. "But first, let's get a bit more comfortable." With this she unlocked the cage and let my dick out, while also pulling the blindfold down.

She was standing there in high heels, white tights and only a white bra, showing off her stunning body with its lush curves. My dear, how bad I wanted to fuck her. My dick hardened already from the fact that it was out of its cage but this view made it grow to full size.

"I see your dick likes what it sees," she smiled and came closer to me. She added some oil to her hand and started to work it into my glans very softly, obtaining a long and deep moan from me.

"So, the rules. I will explain in detail. First of all, your current position, it's for your own safety. One of the most important rules is that you are not allowed to cum, if I do not tell you to do so. This means, you will always be securely tight before your chastity device comes off. This is to ensure that you do not get naughty and act all on your own desires. The degree of bondage depends on my mood and the plan of the session at hand. Like today, I want you to pay full attention and look at me. The thing with your little hands and that your fingers are all glued up, is just to make you feel real vulnerable, which I am sure you do. Understood so far?" she asked while stroking my oily dick at a surreal slow speed. As I did not react immediately, she squeezed my balls with the other hand until I nooted with my head as much as I could, given the straps.

"Good that you agree to this important rule. I see this all as an experiment, which you with your fantasy animated me to. I realized during our talks that you are an ultra horny guy, more horny than the average underfucked man. I figured, this makes you an ideal candidate to be broken by forcing you to wear a chastity belt as it will have much more impact on you. Although I truly enjoy seeing horny men struggle and break, our experiment goes much beyond that. The chastity belt will wear you down and break your spirit over time, especially when I can't be with you. But, there will also be multiple sessions a day where you will be strapped down and edged relentlessly.

Be assured that I, and some of my friends who will come along to help us in this experiment, will do our best to make you as horny as we possibly can and this by all available means. Be assured, we are all experts in our own métier and we will certainly drive you absolutely nuts. We will also ensure that our visual appearance adds to your desire, like tonight. My ultra tight tights are there to remind you about my perfectly shaped ass, you desire so much. What do you think about that offer?" she asked while continuing to stroke my dick and pulling my full balls long. I was overwhelmed by this talk. It scared me and it made me so hard and horny at the same time. And her hands using this oil to continue rubbing by sensitive glans, it was too much for me, I could not help it but just moan away and close my eyes in biss.

"I take this moan as yes, you horny bastard...so lastly, as I am a pervert, I especially want to see how much we can humiliate you on the way to your new position. We will start slowly but you can be certain, my fantasy goes beyond what you dream about in your worst nightmare. Just like you asked for, but much more cruel it will be, honey. I have a clear goal and challenge in mind for you, which you will learn about as time progresses. If you agree to do what I want from you, I promise you I will make you have the orgasm of your lifetime. And as a bonus, if you still can afterward, you will be allowed to fuck me anyway and as much as you want. But you know what will be the ultimate kink for me? You are not my prisoner. You are happy to leave anytime you want. And this means, all what's coming up, you will do out of free will, only by being not able to control your little white dick," she bursted out in long and loud laughter.

"So, as we now have the rules covered, let us begin for the night. And darling, as said, if you want to leave, just let me know and I'll drop you at the airport within an hour," she said while looking deep into my eyes with a supreme smile.

See started to stroke quicker and harder and fondling with my balls and I could feel how the orgasm was building and building. I was in heaven, but I was also in hell. But she knew, no way I was walking out of this right now.

"Let me know when you can't handle it anymore, piggy," she said with a strict tone in her voice and increased the pace of her strokes. I had no chance, as hard as I tried not to think about an orgasm, it emerged. "Oh, are you ready to shoot, piggy?". most definitely was, but this time she squeezed my balls hard before I was able to shoot. I just had to endure it, strapped to this pillar without any chance to move or speak. She went back to stroking hard, until I gasped for air again and then let go. Again stroking hard, let go. She repeated this ritual, many times over the next hour or so while always showing me her perfectly peachy ass. I didn't know if I should concentrate on the sensation or try to focus on other aspects, but it did not matter too much as I lost control over my orgasm a long time ago. By this time, I would have done a lot of naught stuff to get this orgasm, but I could not even communicate my willingness to be her bitch. It seemed as if she realized that I gave in, and she suddenly stopped.

"You know piggy, there are different techniques to stroke a dick to insanity and you will experience them all. But what I want you to learn for tonight is that your body has other, more powerful points of pleasure than your little dicklet alone", she instructed with a friendly look on her face. She grabbed something from the floor, which I could not make out clearly based on my head position immobilized by the straps. She walked behind the pillar and pulled on a rope which made my two feet go up towards the sealing above my head. My bottom now pointed towards the fireplace and was hanging there halfway in the air. She added the blindfold again and took out my gag, which was a true relief after such a while.

"No need to see for this next game, but talking would be good. but just enjoy the ride. Let's add one task here for you. Think about something dirty, humiliating and naughty, you want to do for me tomorrow first thing in the morning. Anytime during the next hour you can announce what it is to me. If I think it's humiliating enough, I will let you know and stop the game after exactly 1h. If I think it's not a good dirty task, I will smack your balls and will extend the game by 15minutes. Think wisely, little white slave", she added solemnly.

With this she added new oil and started to pump my meat slowly but tightly. After I got my full erection again, she also oiled up my ass and started to play with her finger at my entry. I never had my ass played before, but it felt amazing and already at a lightest touch, made my sperm press from inside. She somehow knew when I was ready to shoot and controlled the sensation accordingly. After initial light play, she pushed her index finger in deeper and deeper, without any rush. It did not hurt, but I felt ashamed being fingered in the ass in an ultimately humiliating bound position. However, what were my choices? So soon her full finger was inside, while she still rigorously pumped my shaft right at the brink of orgasm. Then after what seemed like only a few minutes, she turned her hand around and started to press into me and at the pull of her finger, she made a 'come toward me' motion, making her finger rob at my prostate. Jesus chris, I never felt anything like it. I moaned out loud, screamed, shivered and felt like shooting hard and long.

She continued this motion for a bit and enjoyed my reaction before stopping the finger. While continuing to slowly stroke me, she said: "The prostate is amazing to play with. I have made people cry in pleasure, milking their little g-spot. The good thing is, it feels like an orgasm but it needs a lot to make you come just by this motion. Hence, great for playing, but hard to endure. So after the warm up, let's begin the play. I hope you have your dirty task in mind." With this, she started to pump away with the one hand on my shaft, as she did in the previous edge rounds. Within a short time, I was on the brink of orgasm.

As usual, as she felt me tightening, she let go of my prick, which would allow me to calm down for a few seconds, before the next interval would start. But now she used this time to do the 'come to me' motion with her finger and give my prostate a nice long few strokes, sending crazy sensations into my ass and up my spine. She now took turns of stroking my dick and stroking my prostate, which felt like an endless orgasm. Already after the 3rd turn, I knew that I would not be able to endure this for very long. I tried to hang in there, but she did not stop. 8th turn, 9th turn...."Aaahhhhh, please," I shouted, "Let me cum."

"Sure, cum if you can," she laughed and kept a firm grip on my shaft while now milking my prostate hard and long. The sensation was crazy. Hard to describe. Absolutely overwhelming. I just moans like an animal. It felt like endless coming, but no semen came out, no release. She stopped for a bit, but then milked the prostate again and again and again.

"Okay, okay, pleeeaaase, I have a task," I gasped. "I will lick your feet," I announced. She stopped for a second and I am not certain if I could hear or feel it first. With a loud pop, I felt a harsh pain going through my entire body, as she smacked my balls hard with a flogger.

"Not good enough, little piggy," she stated emotionless and continued with her alternate stroking of dick and prostate. The pain was soon drowned by pleasure and the pleasure by frustration that I could not orgasm. Meaningless how hard I tried, she controlled my pleasure zones with much skill. I got super frustrated and tried by force to free myself and end this game. However, I had no chance and soon gave in again into the sensation coming from my dick and ass. It was absolutely endless frustration and she continued one turn after the next until I again found some courage for the next attempt.

"Okay, I will eat my own sperm," I gasped. Again a break. Nothing happened. I was tense. It might has worked, I thought. But then, she smacked my balls like crazy again, this time even harder.

She held my destroyed ball-sack in her hand and pressed it up together and said, "Thinking you are a smart ass by trying to get an orgasm, yah? Take this." She smacked me again hard before she shuffled a second finger up my ass and pressed down with full force onto my prostate while palming my sensitive glans. The sensation was unbearable. "Still thinking you are a smart ass, uh?"

"No, no, no, please," I brought out. "Okay okay, I have a final offer for you, a good one, please let me breathe for a second."

She let go of my dick and let me calm down a bit. "I will lick your ass, as long and as much as you want, mistress", I announced with fear of getting smacked once more.

She grabbed my balls again as previously and I go mentally ready for a further smack. "Aha, good idea piggy, but is this is pre-or post my morning shit?" she questioned, squeezing my balls slightly. "Choose wisely, piggy." My head could not think very straight.

"Amm ahmmm, pre aahm post, both, both mistress," I blurted out.

"Both is good piggy, this will be an ugly morning greeting," she laughed and let my balls go. "So, that's good enough for the task, now as you have failed twice, we add another 30min prostate milking to the clock before going to sleep."

With this she went back to the milking routine, shaft, prostate, shaft, prostate. I protested, but she did not care. Once or twice she stopped as she feared I would lose it, but apart from that, I was just hanging in there, letting it happen and feeling my frustration killing me. I can not remember every minute, fortunately, but I know how enormously more frustrated I was, when we were finally in bed after the session and I was restricted by the chastity belt, lying next to the black queen. Next to the bed on a chair, I could see my cut trousers and shirt...what a crazy night it has been.

"Good night honey, I am looking forward to our morning action," she said, while kissing me on the cheek and dreaming away.

Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers