The Black Goddess Emerges Pt. 04

Story Info
The black goddess friend enjoys a round with the white slave.
2.9k words
4.59
8.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers

What happened last:

Martin, a 30+ year old caucasian guy, decided to visit his friend Seradona, a stunning black US-lady with an Asian touch. The two met 15 years earlier on a trip to Brazil and have been chatting frequently over the years, also about dirty fantasies. Martin was hoping to get a lot of sex during his trip to the US, however Seradona had a different plan.

Seradona was one of a kind and skilled in many ways, but particularly in controlling her targets over a mix of tease and denial and somewhat extreme edging techniques. She forced Martin into submission, tricking him to agree to a chastity device. Thereafter she started her intense tease and denial games, paired with increasing humiliation and degradation.

It continues...

I was sitting at the breakfast table and my thoughts were still stuck at the things happening earlier this morning. I very clearly remembered the moment when I drove my tongue into her dirty asshole without hesitation and made myself the pig I am. It was a mix of resignation, disgust and deep submission to my new goddess and how she manipulated my body just with simple acts. Although I washed my mouth multiple times, I somehow still feel the ugly taste of it.

I forced my thoughts to drift away to a fantasie I had for many years. Seradona would knee down in the kitchen in front of me and suck my large dick off, while gagging wildly and looking into my eyes when I shoot all my seed into her mouth.

I was brought back to reality when Seradona hugged me from the back, grabbing my super full balls with one hand and with the other pinching my nipples. "What are you dreaming about? Being my little ass licker again?" she giggled while pulling my sensitive balls long for what felt like eternity before letting them bounce back. "They seem like twice the size of yesterday, do you think we can grow them further? Oh, I am certain we can and we will. And the fuller they get, the crazier you get, isn't it, little piggy?" she questioned with a baby voice.

It was humiliating and hard for me to let her talk to me like that. But I also liked it somewhat. I was tense in my entire body and just waiting for the next thing to happen. It was as exciting as it was crazy - where have I gotten into?

"Seradona, I...," I started. 'Smakkkk', it took me by surprise as she hit me hard with her flat hand.

"You...don't anything," she warned. "From now on, you remain quiet until you are asked to talk. Better learn fast or Mia will not be happy with you," she continued, while going back to pouring herself a coffee as if this would be the most common conversation ever.

Mia? Who is Mia, I thought while protecting my head from further hits. She was talking about friends earlier, but not sure what this meant exactly. It would be very strange if anybody would see me, letting her all of this do to me, without hesitation.

"Let's go out to the forest to get some fresh air," she said, while I only nodded, trying to stay within the set rules.

We were walking through a forest within walking distance from the estate for about two hours. After Serena gave me permission to talk, it soon became natural again and we conversed as two common people would. If it wasn't for my device hanging heavy between my legs, one would have thought all was totally normal.

Seradona could go from super dominant Goddess to sweet US-citizen within seconds. Coming back towards the house, I could see a second pick-up parked in front. Somebody must have arrived.

As we entered, it became obvious that we had a visitor. A large suitcase was standing in the corridor and TV sounds came from the living-room. I was starting to get nervous. Who was this Mia? Was I in trouble? I looked around the corner and was rather relieved. The lady sitting there looked young, tiny and sweet, nothing to worry about for a strong guy like me - little did I know.

She turned off the TV as she saw me and got up coming with anticipation towards me. "You must be Martin," she opened, while giving me a hug. She was of Asian descend, really tiny, below 160cm and probably not even 50kg. Mia, although tiny, had a really stunning body. Nice curves and I could feel her rather large breasts pressing at my chest. "Hello, you must be Mia," I responded while I let her out of the hug. 'Smakkkk', did it hit me again from below. Before I could react, a hand grabbed my balls, squeezing them hard and making me stumble forward onto my knees.

"You clearly lack training, white trash," Mia noticed in a harsh tone, squeezing harder on my balls until I screamed in agony. "But don't worry, I am here to teach you manners," she laughed.

"Oh I see the two of you introduced each other already," could I hear Seradona say from the kitchen-door. "Mia-Martin, Martin-Mia, to make it official...Mia is a good old friend from Japan. She is a bondage and rope-art freak, one could say, and I am always amazed how she can chastise white-ass with her strap-on collection," she explained, letting my heart-beat raise.

"Mia, our white-guest hasn't cum in days and is super horny, so please keep it that way. Otherwise, he is yours for the afternoon. Have fun and don't be too harsh, the others also want to have their fun. I will be back for dinner," Seradona stated, while handing the key to my look over to Mia.

I was still at my knees with my forehead on the floor, trying not to fight the hard grip on my balls. "Get naked," Mia ordered, while letting my balls go.

I did not hesitate for a second and got rid of all my clothes immediately. She handed me a blindfold, which I took and put on without question. I was certain, it's better for me to just follow her lead. Without talking, she started to enlace my body with rope, a lot of rope. It was not too long until I could not move my upper body anymore and shortly after, she urged me down into a half-squat position. Lastly she knotted my balls with a thin rope to a huck on the floor and my nipples via some clamps to a bar above my head.

"Good good, this is nice for a starter. I like to introduce uneducated white losers like you to predicament bondage," she explained. "It's an old rope art technique where the subject can choose their position, however, they have to live with the consequences of each choice," she continued.

Looking at her finished work she added, "I call this art-work the 'double stretcher'. In a while your leg muscle will be starting to hurt from holding the current position. You can get release by either moving down, tormenting your nipples or moving up tormenting your balls. Obviously the best is to hold in the middle, but let's see how long you can do that for. I love it as the choice is yours, but whatever you do, it will be bad for you but a great show, enjoy," she giggled, while examining that all notes and ropes are tight.

"Just so you know, I get off to see you struggle in my net. So, I will sit over there at the sofa to watch you and play with my clit," she explained, while I could hear her starting a vibrator in the distance.

I have been a couple of minutes in this Squad when I could feel my force disappear already. I tried to lower myself slowly to test the waters, but felt an immediate pain on my nipples from the rope attached to clamps pulling them upwards. It did not help that they were still sore from the different plays with Seradona over the last few days. I immediately moved up again, but a bit too far, getting my bursting-full-balls stretched badly. My balls were so sensitive from all they had been worked over and violated that I immediately moved back to the middle positions. Soon, I realized that I was in a very difficult position and needed to think quickly about a solution to my misery.

"Don't look so worried baby, there is always a choice. But good that you now understand the consequences," she laughed while getting herself further warmed up with the vibrator. "Just so that you know, I am ready for the show, start at your own discretion," she giggled again from her position on the sofa.

"Ohohoh, I forgot something," she stepped over to me again and with one quick movement unlooked my dick from its prison. She rubbed my glans softly from the bottom at my 'hundred-million-dollor-spot', making is stiffen immediately. "Good lord, Seradona must have worked you well. You are sensitive like a good old slut and this after, how long? Two days?" she analyzed with a grin.

"But back to our game now," she continued, while grabbing my neck and pulling herself up. She was hanging herself basically onto my already tense leg muscles. By instinct, I tried to balance her weight out, but in the process started to whip up and down, pulling painfully by turns on both my balls and the nipples. I moaned in agony while she continued for a while to unbalance my stand, inflicting major discomfort.

Still in the dark from the blindfold, I tried to get ready for another attack. "No worries, I will not torture you anymore for today...but you will," she infromed me with an evil grin.

Also without her additional weight and started to struggle as my power disappeared as time elapsed. When I moved up, my balls were tormented and they were seriously hurt, but when I moved down, my nipples were pulled by nasty clamps and they sent alarming pain through my body. I was fighting an unwinnable battle...I squatted there for a few more minutes, but it felt like hours. But soon I started to shake and could not hold my own weight anymore.

"How does it feel like hurting yourself, piggy?" she questioned while turning the vibrator back on. "I have my legs widely spread, showing you my pussy and working it with the vibrator. Would you like to see how I orgasm by watching you suffer?" she asked.

I did not answer, being too occupied forcing myself to remain in this squad. "You know, I like to suck guys off. I can not get enough sperm down my throat...seriously. I would say, I am a pro-cocksucker. I can make you cum in less than 2 minutes. Do you want to try?" she asked while still working her clit.

My thoughts were drifting away onto a picture of how this little asian bitch blows my meat and I cum all over her face. It was a nice distraction from my pain. I was very surprised as soon thereafter, my half-hard shaft was sucked-in by a warm and wet mouth. She lifted the blindfold, so that I could see the show she put on.

Without hesitation she swirled her tongue around my glans, hitting all the right spots before forcing my shaft down her throat, to then let it slide out again with a hard suck, before starting from the beginning. I was moaning away uncontrollably and getting ready to shoot. I started to relax my posture to let my orgasm take over my body, but was distracted by a pinching pain from my nipples.

Quickly I balanced out before the sensation of the sucking lips took over my attention again. My orgasm was building again. I tried to relax my legs by moving up, but this time in the process I pulled my balls up and the pain was severe to the degree that I could not cum. She kept on sucking me like crazy. But whatever I tried, I could not simultaneously relax enough to obtain an orgasm and remain in the squad position where there was no pain to my nipples or balls.

"What's wrong piggy, don't you want to shoot into my mouth?" she asked while continuing to stroke over my sensitive glans. I tried two more times to shoot my milk, also while hurting myself badly, before realizing that there was absolutely no way I could come in this hopeless position. She seemed to know exactly what I went through, but continued to sucking away on my boner until I only moaned loudly in frustration without being able to reach orgasm.

"What's the matter piggy? Don't you like to be sucked by a hot girl? Oh, I have a suspicion...can you get off into a man's mouth only? You little fagot. How frustrating to realize that you are gay just in this minute...and over all, poor Seradona, I am sure she thought you like girls...," she laughed loud and long, while giving my dick a few last strokes before letting it finally go.

I was standing there, horny like hell, with a sensitive and wet cock from her amazing blowjob, without final release. It was the most frustrated I have ever been. I wanted to get out of that bondage and stroke myself crazy. Only shoot my load, nothing else.

Mia moved back to the sofa for the 3rd time. She kneed down on the edge of it, showing me her nice round ass. She looked back over her shoulder saying, "Oh I heard that you like ass a lot, do you want to try a dirty hole again?" Then I saw how she turned on a massive vibrator, moved it up her pussy and starting to ride it slowly, while still looking at me. I watched in amazement how she was managing to please herself with this massive vibrator. But soon after I was realizing that she was only waiting for the show unfolding behind her, with me as lead actor.

I came to the point where I could not hold my balanced position anymore and wiggled up and down, starting to scream louder from my self-inflicted pain. I could not make out if up or down was worse and just moved from one to the other, while starting to make more and more noise.

Mia seemed to like what she saw and cheered, "Oh yes baby, dance in pain, dance for me." At some point I could just not hold it anymore in the squad and gravity took control as I collapsed downwards. In the process I inevitably ripped both metal clamps from my nipples, which terribly hurt. I screamed untenable and had at first the impression as if my nipples were ripped off.

Mia could not hold herself anymore either and shuffled the vibrator deep into her pussy while putting on maximum speed and watched every second of my suffering. While I still wined, rolling at the floor in pain, I could see her body being hit by a massive orgasm, before collapsing onto the sofa.

As both of us somewhat came back from our individual trance, she was the first to raise herself. I was still on the floor and, except my legs, could not move any body part due to the heavy bondage still on my body. She helped me get up and guided me behind a large wooden wall in the living room. It was kind of a solid installation of 2x2 meters, standing in one corner of the room.

She took out some wood pieces in the middle of that wall, so that a hole emerged. Before I understood the situation, I was bent over, and my head was stuck through that hole in the wall. The pieces she had taken out before were added back, so that my neck was basically stuck in that wall. My head was on one side, looking at the dinner table, while the rest of my body remained on the other side of the wall. She opened other smaller holes to the left and right of my head. Soon after, she untied one after the other of my hands and fixed them inside these holes. I was still in pain from the game before but then soon realized that I could not move anymore. Oh no, again I found myself in a very unfortunate position.

"Please Mia, please give me a break. Just so that I can clean up quickly. Please...," I protested, realizing my helpless position.

"Piggy, are you tired already? No need to get cranky," she responded, while grabbing my sensitive balls and massaging them. "Are you sure you want to protest?" she asked, increasing the grip on my sensitive parts.

"No, no, no protest," I quickly responded.

"Good boy, now you will experience our play-wall. Everybody can see your face from the dinner table. But what's happening behind here to your ass and ball's its at the individual's discretion who plays with. You are almost ready for our dinner guests," she explained, while starting to circle my ass with an oily finger.

Soon thereafter she softly worked my ass and pushed in a small buttplug. "Nice tight virgin ass," she analyzed. "Let me help you out with training your hole with this inflatable plug, before the ladies hammer you tonight," she closed while giving me a few pumps, letting the plug expand to a painfull size.

Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers