The Black Lacquer Box

Story Info
Loving black man awakens a dormant wife.
6.3k words
3.5
14.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Black Box

It was Saturday night and I was sitting on my Lazy Boy recliner. This is my favorite chair since my prostate surgery 10 years ago. At that time I slept in this chair because laying flat on a bed was too painful.

After months of recovery I found I could still get an erection although much diminished in size and sensitivity. I also knew that I would never be able to ejaculate again.

In time I found that I could still have an orgasm, if you could call it that, but with far less pleasure than before. I licked cancer and that was more important than my personal pleasure.

I Realized that if I was still to enjoy sex my mind would be my biggest sex organ. I recharged my fantasies by reading erotic stories in Literotica searching for how I could improve our lovemaking.

I became obsessed and focused my libido on improving my lovely wife's orgasms. After over 35 years of marriage I have become a semi impotent voyeur. I am consumed with the idea of restoring the passion we once enjoyed. I recall how her moans would grow louder, more guttural and then she would raise her head, bend forward as her abdomen would contract over and over again.

My wife Kris says she is totally happy with our sex life. The problem is that I am not satisfied and want to have back the ability to give her mind blowing orgasms. I wanted to hear and see the fireworks my wife once experienced. I fear that I will never be able to truly satisfy her again.

To try and makeup for my impaired equipment I prepare for our love making by giving her my loving attention all day long. I learned that taking out the garbage or cleaning a bathroom could be a form of foreplay. Most of all I learned that simply listening to her every word was a turn on for her. After sharing a glass of wine I would put on our favorite slow music and dance with just holding and not groping. I would warm body oils in the microwave while she would prepare herself in the bathroom. I would check the battery in the pocket rocket vibrator she favored. I would make sure my breath was fresh and I would splash on her favorite aftershave.

Regardless of my efforts our sex life was stalled. She did not want me to give her oral sex because she did not want to kiss me afterward. The frequency of our lovemaking decreased significantly.

Kris expressed that since her menopause "she didn't feel sexy at all." I finally concluded that possibly finding an extraordinary lover for her could be my ultimate sacrifice to rekindle her libido.

I am abruptly awakened from my musings by the phone buzzing. "Hello," it was Kris.

"Hi honey," she said, "He sure is everything you described." With a bit of a giggle she continued, "He is tall, at least 6'2' and his complexion is mocha black. He is handsome and huge. If the rest of his anatomy is this big I am not sure what I could be in for. He also seems very well educated and cultured."

To be absolutely sure she asked, "Are you sure you want me to go through with this?"

I replied, "Yes honey I give you total permission to enjoy your date. Just text me from each of your locations and if you feel uncomfortable at all text me the safe word RED and I will be right there."

She said, "Ok he is taking me to the Palomino for dinner. I will let you know what is happening after dinner."

She then said, "I love you."

I replied with a line from her favorite Dolly Parton song, "I will always love you."

Here is how we got to this point. One day I was reading a story in Loving Wives. Kris looked over my shoulder and observed what I was so engrossed in. She stated "If it's that stimulating maybe I should read it also."

I gave her a synopsis of a husband who loaned out his wife to a black friend. After she finished reading the story I could swear she was blushing.

The next day Kris was on her I-Pad and I noticed she was reading a story entitled, BBC for A Neglected Wife. When I asked what she thought she responded, "I need to mull it over."

After several months of discussion about my fantasy for her to have sex with a virile lover my dream gradually became hers. She agreed for me to set up a date but she would have the final say.

Yes, I set up a date for my wife. His name is Karl, a coworker of mine in a stock brokerage firm. Karl is 45 and newly divorced.

Karl and I would occasionally go for drinks after work and one night after several drinks I confided to him how beautiful my wife's orgasms used to be. "Kris was multi-orgasmic with passionate screams that seemed to go on forever. Her legs would quiver and her abdomen would contract for several minutes. On several occasions her orgasm was so intense that her eyes would roll up and she would actually lose track of time."

I told Karl, "My problem is that I feel she should have more. I cannot give her a vaginal orgasm or the hot feeling of my seamen but it is more than that. She is no longer aroused by me."

I continued to explain to Karl, "There was a time when I could feel myself nudge her cervix and go past it deeper into her A spot, (posterior fornix) stimulating contractions in her womb, but not anymore."

"All of my massaging her body with warm oils, teasing her nipples, and rubbing her labia does not seem to be enough. I would rub her clitoris until it is erect then use the vibrator up and down her clitoral shaft until she squeezes me inside her and we both fake our orgasms."

Kris had conditions to try a lover. He must be disease free and tested. He also must be experienced. Absolutely no anal or rough sex. He must be Black. She also requested he have an above average size penis. Kris said "If I am going to fulfill my fantasy I may as well shoot for the moon."

I just grinned and said, "I have the perfect lover for you."

Therefore to put her more at ease I gave her Karl's email address and told her to get in touch with him. I also sent her a photo of him that I had taken with my phone at the bar. Then I told her about Karl and over time she had him on speed dial.

Her curiosity and fantasy peaked as barriers began to crumble. She finally said, "Well maybe just once if it will make you happy." All I asked was that she relate to me her entire adventure which I knew would be no problem since she has a photographic memory.

My phone was buzzing again, I picked up and asked, "Are you all right?"

She replied, "Oh yes, we had a great dinner and talked about so much. He ordered dinner for me, Grilled Salmon and roasted asparagus accompanied with a bottle of Riesling wine. Karl, is a real gentleman and he has offered to take me to his cottage on Long Lake just outside of town. I do feel safe with him and I think I would like to go, are you still sure this is alright?"

I replied, "Yes honey you go ahead and have fun, just let me know every detail."

She replied, "Ok, but I am not sure we will have sex."

I said, "There is nothing to be guilty about. Just have fun and enjoy yourself. You deserve that much. Just remember you can text me with the safe word and I will come get you. I know where Karl's cabin is located. Remember no matter what you do tonight I just want you to be happy and fulfilled."

She replied, "Oh boy, this could be quite an adventure."

I poured a small glass of Merlot and recalled more of my conversations with Karl. He said, "My ex-wife often complained that he was too large and that she was often tender after sex." His wife was transferred to London and over time they just grew apart thus the story of his divorce.

He told me he was an expert in giving cunnilingus and finding a woman's most elusive G-spot. He then asked me "Is there any special position that she enjoyed?"

I said, "Well yes, when I was still potent I could reach her A-Spot. Recently she told me she would daydream about the deep penetration she experienced and would start to soak her panties."

Karl then told me he was very familiar with the A-Spot and used a special position to drive a woman crazy. I promised him that he would not be disappointed with Kris.

I showed him a recent photo of her wearing a black dress which revealed the cleavage of her C cup breasts. I told him, "She is a petite, 5 foot tall, a little over 112 pounds and very fit. Kris is a nurse and knows her way around the anatomy."

Karl then promised me that he would take very good care of her and give her a memory she would relive over and over again.

I knew that I was taking a risk with her being with Karl but I feel she may become less inhibited. Just maybe Kris may open up to giving me oral sex which she has never done. Selfishly there is a chance that her being with Karl may feed my fantasies and become a form of mental Viagra.

At 2AM my phone buzzed with a text from Kris saying "Karl will be taking me home. Leave the porch light off so neighbors don't see me."

I was immediately fully awake with anticipation to hear about her evening. Soon I heard her key in the lock and I greeted her at the door. Karl waved to me as he backed out of the driveway.

She looked radiant. Her cheeks were rosy, her hair was a bit disheveled. Her eyes looked half closed and dreamy. We kissed and I tasted marijuana but also something salty.

She said, "I need to use the bathroom."

I asked, "Are you alright?"

She replied, "I am more than alright."

I was not convinced as she kicked off her shoes and walked somewhat bow legged on her way to the restroom. She had her purse in one hand with what looked like a corner of her panties hanging out of the flap. In her other hand was a rectangular black lacquer box.

I was sitting up in bed when she emerged from the bathroom wearing the new black slip I bought her. She leaned against the door jamb and smiled. She had the black box in her hand and placed it on the dresser. I threw back the covers on her side of the bed and patted it with my hand. Kris joined me and snuggled in close. My curiosity caused me to ask what was in the box and she just said, "I will show you after I tell you about my evening."

Well, where do I start? Karl is a very good listener. He not only hears words but he is adept at reading my actions, my voice inflection, my passion sounds. During dinner we really clicked. He is a liberal as I am and he is knowledgeable on many current topics.

He gave me ample opportunity to back out of our date. Karl asked if there are any things that really turned me on during sex. I must have blushed deep red and I told him, "let us see where the evening goes."

He was very clear that if at any time I was uncomfortable with what he was doing I would tell him to stop. He then said "I want to let you know I have an above average size penis does that concern you?"

I replied, "I bore two children with one of them over 9 pounds, I am sure I can handle anything you have."

Reconsidering my boast, I had second thoughts. It had been a long time since I stretched very far. Maybe after all that time I thought, "I may not be able to handle him?"

After our desert of creme brûlée he drove me to his cottage. It is a knotty pine structure overlooking a beautiful lake. Once inside he took me into his arms and kissed me with those beautiful lips of his. I began to melt and started to feel a flutter in my abdomen.

He put on some Kenny G. light jazz, then he gently pulled me close and we began to dance. Since I am a little over 5' tall and even in heels his groin was just about level with my navel. It was not long before I began to feel him rubbing against me. The more we danced the closer he held me as his body rubbed my nipples and made them hard. He is an agile dancer and could bend his knees so that his bulge would brush against my pubic bone, exciting me even more.

Karl then asked if I wanted to smoke a joint with him. He claimed it was a sinsemilla delta 8 blend meant to relax and heighten sensations. Karl lit the joint and inhaled deeply. He then put his lips on mine and parted them with his tongue. The next thing I knew was blowing the joint smoke into my lungs.

I felt a blush that started in my cheeks and radiated from my neck down to my breasts. My inhibitions began to slip away as every sensation became heightened and somewhat dreamy. He then put on a mix of romantic music and danced me into the bedroom.

Karl looked into my eyes and asked if I was sure about what was about to happen. I shyly looked down and said, "yes." He then started to unbutton my dress.

At the same time I kicked off my shoes and began to unbutton his white shirt. I slid my arms out of the dress and let it fall to the floor. I then dropped the straps on my silky black slip and it also fell to the floor. He stepped back and admired my body. He smiled and told me how beautiful I was.

He ran his hand over my bra and cupped my breasts with his hands. I reached in back and unfastened my bra. Karl then bent over and ran his tongue around my areolas being careful to avoid my nipples that were aching for his touch. As you know Jack, my nipples are very sensitive and are directly wired to my clitoris. He placed his lips over my left nipple and teased it with his tongue. Between the great pot and the stimulating sensations, I was experiencing a melt down between my legs.

"Karl then laid me back onto the bed. He opened his nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of Kama Sutra sweet almond oil. He also took out other bottles of personal lubricant as well as an interesting looking vibrator. He applied the oil to my feet and began to massage them. He used both hands on one foot at a time and rubbed between my toes. He then sucked on my big toes as my nervousness melted. He then took more oil and rubbed my calves and behind my knees."

The contrast of his black hands on my white skin was visually erotic. He moved up to my thighs and then told me to roll over so he could massage my back which totally relaxed me. He then found that silver dollar spot at the base of my spine and massaged it in circles with one hand on top of the other. I read somewhere deep massaging that area prepares the spinal column nerve endings to better transmit sexual stimuli to the brain. I was not about to argue with science.

Karl then put his thumbs into the sides of my panties as I raised up my butt and he removed them. He remarked at how beautiful my butt was. I was feeling not only totally relaxed but safe with him. Karl then squeezed and massaged my butt cheeks with more oil and would lightly drag his fingernails over them. It was like sending electric shocks to my ovaries. He then pulled my butt cheeks apart and dripped lubricant on my anus which heightened my anticipation.

He then stood up and removed his pants and undershirt. His mocha body was beautiful with only his underwear remaining to conceal that gorgeous penis of his.

Karl then rolled me onto my back and laid alongside me. We kissed again, lips and tongues dancing in each other's mouth. He then trailed his tongue to my ear lobe and down my neck to my breasts. My nipples were engorged and standing straight out. This man was so good that I could feel moisture leaking from my vagina.

He then moved down to my stomach where he continued to kiss my body as his hand caressed my pubic mound. Karl then poured more of the almond oil on my tummy and deeply massaged from my pubic bone almost to my navel in a V where my ovaries are. I felt a tightening in my abdomen that put me closer and closer to the edge of orgasming.

Karl, asked if he could perform oral sex on me. Jack, "you must have warned him of my reluctance to have oral sex. So that was why when you bathed me for this date you placed a scented douche by the tub." Oh well I was too far gone to stop him.

Karl spread my legs and startled me when he began licking me between my anus and the bottom of my vagina. The tickling was like nothing I had ever experienced. He licked my labia and ran his tongue around my vaginal opening. He licked just under my clitoris applying pressure with the tip of his tongue. Only after several minutes sucking on my butterfly labia did he pull back my clitoral hood and lick the tip of my clitoris. I found I was making sounds of ecstasy I had never uttered before. He used those sounds like a road map to drive me higher and higher.

My entire body was vibrating. My clitoris was fully engorged. I felt shocks run through my entire body as he built me toward a climax. He knew how to pace his tongue by licking down each side of my labia and then back up to my clitoris. Karl, pressed his beautiful lips tight to my pussy. Then without warning plunged his tongue into my vagina with increasing pressure until I was so engorged that my whole pussy was puffy and dilating.

His hands moved up to my breasts and then he dragged his pinky fingernail back and forth over the tip of my nipple. I felt as though little touches were coursing through my body. I began lifting my leg up and down out of excitement as he expertly played with my pussy. Then suddenly Karl stopped stimulating my breasts and I was wondering what he had in store for me next.

He poured some lubricant on his fingers and rubbed it in circles around the outside of my anus. The feeling went from a tickle to me involuntarily squeezing my anal ring from the erotic sensation.

Karl next inserted his middle finger into my well lubricated vagina. His one finger was close to the size of your penis. Within seconds he touched a spot that almost felt like the underside of my clitoris. This must have been my elusive never touched G-spot.

He rhythmically moved his finger curling it upward in me while keeping his thumb on my clitoris. Then he slipped a second finger in and began a steady lifting action while curling his fingertips tight against my G spot. I began to convulse in an orgasm that almost made me delirious. I shouted, "My God," over and over. My abdomen was clenching and unclenching as was my vagina and anus. I grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand further into me as I experienced the strongest orgasm of my life. After over a couple of minutes of wave after wave orgasms I pushed his hand away or I surely would have passed out.

Karl then stood up and removed his underpants. His penis was beyond any fantasy I had imagined. It was erect and maybe 9 inches long but it was the width and shape that gave me the thousand yard stare. It curved upward from his shaved groin and the first 6 inches were wider then I could imagine. Then it tapered like a banana to a beautiful mushroom head.

As I sat up Karl asked if I wanted to touch it, "absolutely," I replied. Then I took his penis in my hand. I wrapped my hand around it's base but his penis was so thick that my fingers could not touch my thumb. I began to imagine his beauty with the upturned curve sliding over my G-spot, right on to the center of my cervix and possibly beyond. Just the thought gave me a slight contraction of my vagina.

I placed both of my hands around his organ and licked the purple head of that magnificent organ. He looked into my eyes and with that deep voice of his said, "Pleasure me pretty lady."

I placed his penis into my mouth. I felt his throbbing warmth. Karl, then reached down and began fingering me again. I felt in total control as I sucked him. Not once did he force himself into my mouth. For at least 5 minutes I licked, sucked and drew him into the back of my throat.

I heard him begin to moan. I tasted the saltiness of his pre-cum. He suddenly pulled himself from my lips and he said, "I want to come inside you."

I asked, "Can I be on top, until I get used to you?" He then laid on his back and I crawled on top of him. He then placed his penis against my tummy and it reached almost to my navel. A mixed emotion of fear and excitement ran through me as I imagined that beautiful member inside of me. I then raised up and placed his penis against the opening of my vagina.

I slowly dropped down a couple of inches until his curved tip was rubbing my G-spot. I then moved up and down enjoying the tickling sensation as my G-spot became more engorged. I could have been totally satisfied with just that sensation but I pressed down more and said "I don't think it is going to fit."

12