The Black Lacquer Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the thick part of his penis began stretching me. Bit by bit I worked more of him inside me then I slid down until he was half way in me and stopped to get accustomed to his girth. I began to perspire as my pelvis adjusted.

Kurt pulled me down to him and kissed me. His lips smothered me as our tongues began an erotic dance. He then said, "Baby you are beautiful." We continued kissing as he used one hand to play with my nipples and the other hand reached down and began rubbing my clitoris. The combination of sensations made my head spin.

Then I began to ride him. With each thrust he went in a little deeper until I had never felt so full. All but 2 inches of the wide part of his penis was now in me and I was so stretched that my exposed clitoris was in contact with his member. With each stroke he raised his hips up as I came down pulling my clitoris almost into my vagina. I was insatiable, rising up and then down again. I could feel my vagina pulling outward tugging with it my cervix.

My G-spot must also have become so engorged that it felt like a mosquito bite inside of me that he kept scratching. That drove me crazy and I went wild feeling him bumping into my cervix and sliding alongside it with each thrust. With most of him in me I felt my uterus being pushed up. In my mind I imagined him in my womb. The next 5 minutes were a whirlwind of moans, cries, and a drive toward climax. Finally I felt myself near climax. "I shouted "I'MMMMMM CUMMMMING''. He said, "So am I" and then as I shook all over my eyes rolled up and I felt a warmth in my tummy as Karl gushed inside of me. I then collapsed on top of him with endless jerking aftershocks from feeling the earthquake that consumed my whole body.

When I recovered sufficiently to get up Karl wrapped a robe around me and we cuddled by his fireplace. We sipped more wine while watching the moon dance on the lake.

He told me about his ex wife and how different I was from her. Karl said she found having sex to be painful and could only take half of his penis in her vagina. She also would very seldom have an orgasm. He told me that I was a magician who could make almost all of his penis disappear inside of me. He said he was overcome by how intense and long my orgasms were. I was flattered and confessed that it had been years since I had felt such passion. I then reached over and wrapped my hands around that beautiful organ of his. I brought his penis to a full erection then bent over and closed my mouth around it.

We made love two more times, once from behind. While his penis was inside doggie style he poured lubricant on my anus. With his thumb he massaged it in circles until my sphincter was opening and closing involuntarily. He then grabbed the bottle of lubricant and poured some on his index finger and more on my anus. Karl then reached around in front of me and massaged my clitoris. With his other hand he slowly worked the tip of his index finger up to my nether ring. He held it there until I had relaxed. Then he slid it in and out of me in rhythm with his penis. I moaned a prolonged sigh of ecstasy with each penetration.

He began alternating thrusts between finger and penis like a seesaw. Then I gasped and cried out, " Oh God Yes Yes Yes, Don't stop, Right there," as I pushed back to meet him. His finger moved in circles expanding my anal opening, than my eyes flew wide as he inserted a second finger. He said he could feel his thrusting penis through my rectum wall.

Oh what utter pleasure I felt as another building orgasm took control of me. My orgasm started with a light spasm that progressively increased until my vagina and anus clamped down hard repeatedly.

My ovaries were shaking inside me and I was screaming out, "Oh my God, oh my God'' over and over again. My eyes rolled up in my head and I wanted this feeling to go on forever.

I cried out, "I can't stop cumming" After at least 10 minutes and 5 organisms I finally collapsed under him with uncontrolled shaking and quivering.

He asked, "Did you enjoy having your anus being penetrated?" As he started to remove his fingers.

I replied "Oh yes but leave your fingers and penis in a little longer until my spasms slow up a bit." Occasionally he would wriggle his fingers causing me to contract around them. My vaginal muscles tightened around him in the hopes he would be unable to pull out.

When he did remove his digits he said, "Your sphincter seems stretched open. Your butt must be sending an invitation to be filled again." We both laughed.

After I used the restroom we talked and laughed at how nervous I had been about our date. I told him that the moment I saw him smile I was disarmed.

He then served me a marijuana laced chocolate liqueur called (Juanalate). The drink made me feel dreamy all over as we looked into each other's eyes. Karl then wrapped his muscular dark arms around me and we started kissing. His tongue and mine intertwined and he told me how my seemingly inexhaustible passion excited him. He remarked I was blushing from my cheeks down my neck to my breasts. He told me, "Of all the lovers I have experienced none had your look of satisfaction."

I felt as though I was floating when Karl sucked on my earlobe and trailed his tongue down my neck to my breasts. He than wrapped his mouth around my very sensitive nipple. He sucked my erect nipple deep into his mouth as I closed my eyes and pressed his head tight to my breast. He lingered for minutes sucking one nipple and then the other. With the suction of his large lips he would pull more and more of my breast into his mouth as though he was being nourished by me.

He then licked and kissed me as he worked his way down to my navel where he lingered. By this time my clitoris was so engorged that it was tingling in anticipation. He licked it and then sucked my distended nub into his mouth. With his tongue and lips he worked it in and out of his mouth. I put my hands on top of his head pressing him tighter to me. He could tell from my moans and clenching hands that I was ready to be entered again.

He then asked me, "Are you ready for the Sea-Shell position?"

I said "I don't think I have ever done it before."

He then picked up a wedge shaped stiff cushion from the foot of the bed. He also took a vibrator and a bottle of lubricant and placed them near me. Karl explained, "This toy is called a Satisfier. It not only vibrates but it sucks at the same time." He then poured lubricant onto the protruding head of the toy and poured more lubricant onto my clitoris.

He turned the toy onto high and pressed it tight to my clitoris. Oh my god after a few minutes I was screaming for Karl to fuck me. Then he handed the vibrator to me to control.

Karl then got on the bed and lifted my legs into the air and told me to put the high end of the cushion under my butt and the narrow wedge tight under my shoulders. I was doubled in half as though I was doing a bicycle exercise.

He smiled and said, "Now I will go deeper into you then we have gone all night."

Karl then stood up on the bed. He turned around facing away from me. I was dumbfounded to figure out what he was doing. He then told me to keep my legs over my head. With only my shoulders supporting me on the bed he backed up until his beautiful manhood was aimed at my pussy and his firm ass was directly in my view. Karl then poured lubricant on his penis and then squatted down impaling me.

He entered me slowly and hit my G-spot. Being doubled in half the pressure on it was indescribable. He then continued his journey into me until he touched my cervix. I felt a slight pressure as his penis bumped and nudged past my cervix forcing my uterus out of the way and up toward my belly.

Although I was already stretched out I asked him to go slow. As I relaxed more I felt him bottom out. Karl had lodged himself in my A-spot and my core felt so full.

I was in heaven as he withdrew only a little then charged forward again. You would not believe his stamina. He penetrated me with a rhythm paced to my growing sighs, moans, screams and cries!

I began to see spots before my eyes and then they burst into colors like fireworks. As I looked at that onyx penis of his disappearing deep inside of me I never wanted this love making to stop.

Karl was magnificent and just when I didn't think there was another orgasm left in me I felt that warm glow build in my center and I screamed "Oh yes Fuck me" as I shuddered and forced my hips up to get as much of him in me as I could. I watched my tummy convulse. I cried out with a deep guttural howl of pleasure as he filled me overflowing and his hot sperm ran down to my navel.

Karl then moved from his squatting position, turned around, removed the wedge cushion and plunged deep within me. Aftershocks and jerks rolled through my body. He smothered me with his body. After several minutes he then withdrew. I lost track of time and when I opened my eyes we were on our sides and he was facing me.

He asked, "Are you crying," as he wiped tears from my cheeks. I told him when he pulled out of me I felt an overwhelming emptiness. He smiled and held me close. We both heard a buzzing noise somewhere in the bed. It was the vibrator lost in the sheets. We broke into laughter.

I sat up in bed for some time with a towel under me to catch the draining seamen and vaginal juices. At the same time Karl was rubbing my neck and shoulders. The afterglow I was feeling had me dreamy eyed and completely euphoric.

Just before I got up he applied what he called his mystery lotion to my labia and vagina and said "This will reduce your soreness". The lotion felt cool and to a degree desensitized the whole area. He said "it is a cream that guys sometimes use to prevent premature ejaculation."

As I was dressing he said, "I have a gift for you."

Karl then gave me a black lacquer box.

He said, "The box contains a gift for you, have Jack use it when he makes love to you and think of me."

Before he dropped me at the front door I kissed him goodbye and asked if we could go out again sometime? Karl replied, "That is up to you and Jack. As for me, you are the most voluptuous woman I have ever known."

My wife had truly experienced more than I could have imagined. I know Kris has a vivid imagination so did she make all of this up just to tease me? So, I asked if she would take her slip off so I could see her well loved body. She stood up and then let her slip cascade to the floor.

She then got back into bed and said "Don't get any ideas," as she noticed the pathetic bulge in my shorts.

She then said, "I may be sore for a few days so you can look but not touch," and look I did.

Kris then asked, "Do you want to see what Karl did to me?"

I nodded but in a way I was afraid to find out. When Kris stood up I noticed she was bright red with sex flush from her neck and shoulders down to her cleavage. Kris's breasts had pucker shaped purple marks on them and her nipples were distended and ruby red. Her breasts reminded me of how beautiful they looked when she was nursing our children.

She then turned around and got onto the bed, face down on her knees with her butt in the air.

I then surveyed her butterfly labia which hung down from between her parted legs. They were almost burgundy in color, swollen and hung down more than I could ever recall. Then I noticed her clitoris was still erect and swollen. Possibly from using the sucking vibrator.

Not only was her labia crimson in color and somewhat swollen but I could see up into her vagina almost to her cervix. It was as though it was being held open with a speculum. I could see gobs of drying sperm all around her love channel and I must admit I had never seen a more erotic sight.

I also observed her anus was partially open as though a finger had just been removed from it and her sphincter was reluctant to close. My God, I thought "Karl has ruined Kris for me forever."

Kris then asked, "Do you like what you see?"

I replied "Absolutely, but how will I ever satisfy you after tonight?"

Kris then went to the dresser and brought the black box back to bed and handed it to me. She then commanded me, "open it."

Inside was a large true to life latex mocha colored penis that looked exactly like she had described Karl's.

Kris then said, "Yes it is exactly like Karl's when fully erect. It is also hollowed out so you can fit your penis inside of it. It comes with a belt to keep it on you. I want you to use it every time we have sex. I want to close my eyes and relive tonight over and over."

Kris then kissed me, and said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. Just thinking of it makes me wet."

With a look of bewilderment I said, "How do I know I will fit inside of it?"

Kris replied, "That's your problem. I just know it fits me just fine."

12