All Comments on 'The Black Lacquer Box'

by Penninsula

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is more of a loving and caring husband than a wife's

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This was…problematic.

“Mind-blowing orgasms” they dont exist except in your imagination and if she is confortsble not gaving sex, why dows he feel the need to make the “ultimate sacrifice”? Why not have oral sex, or wear a strapon or any number of activities that would promote sexual closeness?

This had nothing to do with her and everything to do with him. He wanted to turn her into his personal pornstar/slut for his enjoyment, not hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why are western authors so obsessed with the BBC fantasy? It always makes an appearance somewhere in any story! Why the insecurity? Why turn black men into cartoons of apes with big dicks? This is so sad!

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Wow, so graphic and sexy. I followed you and look for more. I usually do not cotton to the cliche black is bigger stuff but the details here were amazing. Keep 'em comming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good first effort..Hope there are continuing chapters as she explores her sexuality with Karl.....making her husband more of a cuckold.

OldskierOldskieralmost 2 years ago

Marriage over ,she will never be happy with hubby again… She said it herself “I want you to use it every time we have sex. I want to close my eves and relive tonight over and over”. She will only be thinking of Karl fucking her never will hubby be in her thoughts again . Just divorce and move on she is no longer his wife….

Primetime24Primetime24almost 2 years ago

The story is going to get slated no matter what in this section because of the content, however the changing of the first person perspective with no warning doesn't help

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Wife says " I want you to use it every time we have sex." So the husband now becomes nothing more than a human dildo and unable to ever again have actual sex with his wife.

The story is somewhat grotesque and I do not think author actually thought through the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The marriage is over why are certain writers obsessed with black cocks? Are all black cocks just on this planet to break up marriages? Are black cocks just there for pathetic little white boys to suck? Apparently black cocks are taking over world. Not the rest of the black mans body just their monster cocks. White Boys and white skank slut wives beware the black monster cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So at some point in her life she doesn't feel sexy nor does she want to kiss her husband after sex so the answer is to get her a fantastic well hung black lover. That is just stupid. His equipment works well enough to finish off their time together but I guess that would ruin the story.

So going with the fact that he gets her the lover, her saying that he must wear that thing ANY time they have sex is over the top and when she says it is so she can relive that event? That too is the kiss of death.

She can remember and fantasize all she wants but a really loving wife would not have done this and a "good" wife who had would hide the emotion from her husband and let him feel great that she appreciates what he did that one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The tropes and stereotypical cliche throughout destroyed your first effort. I understand that you think you're making the black man look superior when in reality you make him look like a thug. How sad. If you choose to write a second story do yourself a favor, pick a topic less controversial. The overall audience are sick of cuck stories, other than odiouser, but he's a fool. Oh, and get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And I presented him his Knackers in a black lacquered box.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Poorly written with the shift in 1st person being distractingly amateurish. Poorly conceived because of the racist depiction of the mythical BBC.

Interracial has its own category, and even then it should involve something more than these tired cliches.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

Good story for a serious problem. Brave husband to allow wife to get satisfied outside marriage. But bringing the attachment home and telling husband that he has to use it every time would be a hell no for most men. That dropped it a star. Thanks.

AhboomAhboomalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please, more of Kris and Karl's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser mouth start watering thinking that that BBC.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Not too shabby for the first time. You’ll get better with practice, but like another writer suggested, watch those POV changes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife to soon be out the door.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Anus and penis? Is this how folks talk when fucking someone outside of a marriage?? Maybe Sheldon Cooper would but joe and jane average? I’d argue in favour of ass fuck, cock, dick, fuck stick etc. other than that who knows what one would do in the face of ED caused by prostate surgery

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for using a new name and writing the same pathetic drivel that all you retread closet queens do.

Im sure Odoreater gave you his ok to post this after he wiped both your chins clean, but if you get a glowing review from that deeply repressed cum guzzler, rest assured it means you're a certified shit writer.

If thats your goal, good on ya!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Pimp cuck sets wife up with Jamal in yet another lame ir/cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having had the same surgery 13 years ago and not being able to satisfy my wife since then, I really liked it. Mine would never consider the same solution but I feel for her every day that she would find sexual happiness again. 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

A very considerate and friend lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somebody, please save us from racist authors, lies about nonexistent BBC, and equally bad, writers who have no idea where the cervix actually is inside of a woman's body. Next time, try just getting laid first. Or take an anatomy course, minimum, before you spready more myths about size and race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish my husband would introduce me to one of his friends. Black or white, I don’t care. I just love the idea of being slutty for once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s extremely sad when a total slug like 26thNC shows his true racist/bigoted self each time a story contains a black character. His calling each one “Jamal” let’s us know just how afraid he is of being dominated by a black man.

Typically men who act like that are trying to overcompensate for some deep issue they have. Typically it’s repressed homosexual desires. They act all macho online but in real he’s sitting there dreaming of what that well built black man would do to his little starfish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Isn’t it funny how some of these commenters try to put down an author and yet not a one of them has ever graced us with a story of their own? It takes a weak mind to do that.

eimages911eimages9113 months ago

I thought well written - the sex seemed a bit clinical, but, it summed the wife up as being a disrespectful woman only concerned with her own pleasure. I would be considering the marriage if I were him. The lover came over as a gent tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous