The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
Pastor Max continues to use white wife.
2.7k words
4.32
77.2k
70

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next several weeks, Max and Brenda followed a similar routine. On Mondays and Wednesdays, when her children were at school and her husband at work, Brenda would put on a skimpy, sleeveless dress with high heels, tie her long blonde hair in a pony tail, and paint her face with lots of makeup and lipstick. Max told her he liked his suburban white wives to look like "cheap hos" when they showed up at his doorstep looking for black cock.

He also insisted Brenda clean and polish her wedding ring so it shined when they fucked. He played other mind games too—mind games that got him hard. He would often ask her to bring her wedding album, and he'd flip through the pages and comment on photos while she gagged on his mammoth black cock or sucked on his cum-filled huge balls. He'd make her talk about the night her husband proposed, or their wedding night—when her husband fell asleep after they were in the jacuzzi and she got herself off using by rubbing her fingers on her clit. The first time she told Max that story, she was on her knees licking his cock and he exploded a load of warm cum on her pretty face.

For her part, Brenda was less conflicted than at the start of this. She had come to one startling conclusion: she loved being Max's fuck doll. She loved his cock, the taste of his cum, how rough he treated her when they fucked, and how he grunted before unleashing a pint of his cream—-often in her unprotected pussy, many times down her throat, and even a few times in her ass. She loved it all. And then she would go back to being a wife, mom and member of the elementary school PTA.

On this Wednesday, Brenda showered and put on powder blue panties, a matching bra and a navy blue shirt dress with matching high heels. As she drove to Max's office, the expensive houses of the lily white suburbs giving way to the apartments and seedy stores of the inner city, her pussy started to get wet. It happened every time she got closer to Max. Images of his cock flashed through her mind.

She parked her blue SUV on the street, took one last look in the mirror to fix her makeup and then emerged from the vehicle. She looked both ways to make sure no one saw her, although she knew deep down the neighbors had to know something was up. She was a frequent guest. A small part of her felt guilty. But mostly she was just hungry for Max's large black cock.

Brenda knocked on the door and Max opened it. He was wearing only a red robe and white silk boxers, and it was obvious he was half hard and growing when he saw her. His cock was already making a dent in his boxers. "What brings you here?" he mocked her with a smile. You know there's no mass today."

It was a game he liked to play, and Brenda played along. "I know, " she said. "I...I came to see you."

Max smiled, and he grabbed her left hand and looked at her wedding ring. "Polished?" he asked. "Yes, of course," she said. She couldn't help staring at the package growing in his boxers. It was the huge black cock she had become obsessed with, and the reason she was in a low income black neighborhood on a Wednesday afternoon instead of swimming in her pool or making dinner for her family in her suburban home.

"Get in here," Max ordered and shut the door. He spun the white wife around and forced his tongue down her throat while he grabbed her tight ass. She responded, and the two pushed their tongues together. Brenda moaned, reached down and grabbed his growing monster in his shorts. "Jesus," she said. She still marveled at its size and width.

"Someone is fucking horny," Max said. "You never get tired of ol' Max's chocolate cock, do you slut?"

Brenda shook her head. Max sat down on the bed, his legs wide apart as his robe fell open. His taunting was having an amazing effect on his cock, which now threatened to burst through the fabric of his boxers. Brenda knew her place—it was a familiar routine by now—and she dropped to her knees on the dark carpet before him. She dutifully pulled his growing black shaft out of his boxers and held it with her right hand. Brenda gasped when she saw it, even though by now it was as familiar to her as her own hand. She stared at the power vein running along the left side. Once again, she was in a trance. "Jesus," she said in awe, staring at it.

Max laughed. He never grew tired of these pretty young white wives salivating for his black bull cock. He had fucked dozens, but none was as needy as Brenda. "Taste it," he ordered. Brenda nodded, leaned forward and licked the shaft from base to head. Max squeezed the dick, and a trickle of precum emerged from the head. Brenda put her mouth over it and sucked up the cum. This excited Max, and he grabbed her pony tail with his right hand and forced more dick down her throat until she started gagging.

"Fucking black cock addicted bitch," he taunted her, fully hard now as he throat fucked her. "Cum living married PTA slut."

Brenda didn't react other than to keep sucking, until Max pulled her off his cock by her pony tail.

"Say it!" he ordered. "Tell me what you are." He loved this part, when Brenda would confess to being the slut she had become.

"I'm a fucking married white bitch in heat," she yelled as he slapped her face with his huge dick. "I love your big, black cock. I want your black cum in my married pussy, throat and ass."

Max grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to stand up. He quickly tore her short blue dress off and she now faced the big black man wearing only her powder blue bra and panties. "Take them off," Max ordered, his coal black cock throbbing. It was time to fuck this needy married white slut again.

Brenda hurriedly reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, then pulled it off. It fell to the floor, exposing her ripe breasts. Max leaned over and pinched her pink erect nipples, his long cock grazing her thigh. Without hesitating, Brenda yanked her panties down and now stood stark naked in front of her black master. Her blonde pussy hair was trimmed like a landing strip—an order from Max she had passed off to her husband as a way to "spice up" their love life.

Max pushed her onto the bed, and Brenda instinctively spread her legs in a wide V as he lined his dick up to her married cunt. She grunted when he pushed the head in. "Jesus, fuck," she said in ecstasy. This was why she left her nice colonial and drove to this shack in the hood. This is why she gave up her king sized mattress for a creaky twin. This was why she risked her perfect life in the suburbs, all for this nasty black man's enormous cock. But it wasn't just the cock. It was the way he treated her. Rough. Crude. Like a piece of meat. She had no idea why she would allow this—she certainly wouldn't from her husband—but she thrived on it from Max and had from the first time his large black hand had come down on her milky white ass.

Max was sliding in and out now, grunting and sweating, stretching her pussy walls. This married white bitch and her tight cunt turned him on, and his ability to make her a slut for black cock kept him hard at night. "Fuck me!" Brenda screamed. "Fuck me with that big black cock. Fill me with your cum, your sweet black cum."

Her words made his cock swell.

"You want my black cum?" he said, smiling down at her, his sweat dripping on her belly.

"Yes! Yes I do!" she yelled back.

Max suddenly pulled his shaft out except for the head. What was he doing?

"Tell me you want me to plant a black baby in your married womb," he said.

Brenda was shocked. The idea! They had fucked dozens of times. But the idea of carrying his baby had never come up.

Max wasn't waiting. He grabbed her face with his hand and pushed his face close to hers.

"If you want me to ever fuck you again, say it," he ordered.

Brenda tried to push her hips forward to capture the shaft, but Max was too quick. Finally, she relented.

"I want to carry your fucking black baby," she said. "Fill me with your big load of seed and plant a fucking black baby in me."

Max collapsed on her, driving his shaft deep. "JESUS!" Brenda screamed in ecstasy. After a few more pumps, he yelled and grunted as he drove his sperm deep into the married slut's wet cunt. Spurt after spurt after spurt. Finally, they both collapsed from exhaustion.

"That was amazing," Brenda finally said after a few minutes. "I should head home."

Max smiled devilishly.

"You're not going anywhere," he said. "Pastor Ed will be here any minute."

Brenda stood up, still fully naked, Max's cum leaking down her thigh.

"Who's Pastor Ed?" she asked.

"The head of Martin Luther King Baptist Church on Bay Street," Max said, "and he's in charge of collecting reparations."

Brenda was confused.

"Reparations?"

"Yes," Max said. "Slave reparations. We're putting you in charge of collecting. Take a shower and put your clothes on. He'll be right over."

In the shower, Brenda replayed the events that had just taken place. She stuck her fingers in her pussy and cleaned our the cum load Max had dropped. My God, can you imagine what everyone would think if she became pregnant by a black man? Her husband, her parents, the neighbors...She also wondered what lay ahead. Who was Pastor Ed, and what did Max mean about slave reparations?

She soon found out. Brenda dried off, put her hair in a bun, put her clothes back on and emerged from the bathroom, where she literally yelped in surprise. Because standing in front of her were two completely nude black men—Max, and a tall man she could only assume was Pastor Ed. Her eyes immediately shot to his cock. It was huge, bigger than Max's if that was even possible, and almost fully hard. "Jesus," she said, half frightened and half mesmerized.

"This is Pastor Ed Montgomery," Max said. He turned to the other black man. "And this is Brenda, the married white soccer mom I told you about."

Ed smiled as he looked Brenda over from head to toe, and she noticed his cock twitch. "H-h-hi," she said nervously.

"Max has told me all about you," Ed said with a smile. "How you came sniffing for his black dick that first day, and how he's fucked you in every hole countless times. Do you love black cock, honey?"

Brenda just stared—at Ed's taunting face and also his enormous cock. Ed raised an eyebrow. "I said, do you love black cock?"

"Yes," Brenda said. "I've only had one. Max. But yes. I love it."

Max pushed her into Ed's arms. "It's time you had your second," he said. "Give Ed a welcome kiss. From now on, I want got to make my friends feel good. Kiss him."

Ed was a foot taller, so Brenda raised herself on her high heels and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Not what I meant, dammit," Max said. "Kiss the nigger!"

This time, Brenda locked lips with the stranger. And when he pushed his tongue down her throat, she responded. She could feel his cock against her thigh, and she felt her pussy get wet.

"Arms up," Max said from behind. Brenda dutifully raised her arms, and Max pulled her dress over her head. "Strip," he told the wife, and she quickly removed her bra and panties. All three of them were buck naked.

"Now Ed I will tell you about slave reparations and your part," Max said. "Come sit in my chair, Ed. Let this little slut give you some tonsil relief while you explain things to her."

Ed plopped his black ass into the chair and lifted his cock with his right hand. Brenda dropped in front of him and kissed his throbbing dick. Max handed Ee a sheet of paper, and the new pastor began reading from it, as the wife tried to stretch her mouth over his wide dick head. "1619 is an important and disgusting year," Ed read. "It's the year slaves were first xxxx, it would be almost 259 years before they were freed. I'm in charge of slave reparations and you will make sure things go smoothly in this town. Is that understood?" Brenda's mouth was full of hard black cock, and she didn't answer quick enough. Ed jammed his dick down her throat until she gagged. "I fucking said, is that understood?" he asked angrily.

Brenda pulled her mouth off his dick. "Yes, yes, of course," she said. "Please. Tell me more." With that, the black man's slut went back to sucking his cock.

"Max says your white husband makes a large salary but contributes nothing to this church or the Black Lives Matter movement," Ed said. "I want him to donate $250 to both. Understood?" Brenda again slopped her mouth off his dick to speak. "But we aren't members of this church and he's kind of a conservative," she said. Ed grabbed her by the pony tail. "Do it," he said. "Use your fucking womanly charms."

With that, he stood up, grabbed Brenda and pushed her on the bed. "Now let's see if this married pink cunt is as tight as Max says. You didn't stretch it out for me, bro, did you?" Both men laughed. "I did," Max said. "But it keeps coming back tight."

Brenda was on her back again on the creaky bed. She yelped loudly when Ed placed his huge dick head against her cunt lips and pushed. The head popped in. "Fuckkkkkk!" Brenda screamed. "Jesus. Jesus."

Ed pummeled her soaking cunt with long strokes. When he thought he might cum, he slowed down. Then, after several minutes, he flipped Brenda over and slid out. "Max's turn," he said. Max got on the bed and lifted Brenda over him as she slid her pussy down on his black pole. Brenda was in a trance, overcome with so much black cock. But it wasn't over. Her white ass was exposed to Ed, and seeing her asshole made his wet cock jump. It also gave him an idea. He went into the bathroom and covered his fingers with hand soap. Then he spread it on her asshole. Brenda screamed. "No, you're too big!" she yelled. "You'll split me in too!"

"Calm down," Ed said as he lubed her asshole. "Max told me how he broke your virgin ass in and how he's been pumping it for weeks.@

Ed lined his cockhead up until it touched her sloppy asshole. Then he pushed. Brenda screamed at the top of her lungs. Both men laughed. "You're fine," Ed said. "You gonna get that money from your husband?" He pushed the head into her asshole. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes. Yes I will!" Ed began sawing in and out of her ass. "Know what? I need some for my church too. Tell whitey to give me $250."

Fuck, Brenda thought. They wanted her Republican husband to cough up $750 for black causes? How could she ever swing that?

She was having these thoughts when both black men screamed in ecstasy and both cocks suddenly picked up the pace. They were cunning at the same time! "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Brenda cried. It felt incredible, a mixture of pain and pleasure and outright kinkiness. She came hard as she felt the black men fill her pussy and asshole with their cum.

Brenda passed out, drunk on black cock.