All Comments on 'The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 05'

by Writestuff04

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Just as I expected, each chapter was worse than the previous one. Not just bad but horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Humiliating Brenda

Have 21 year old college educated black woman put Brenda hard to work supporting black causes as she does literally everything her Mistress tells her to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yet you keep reading, little boy. I think the stories are excellent.

You're probably a whiny little Trump supporter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
This is written by a 14 year old who has never had sex.

After all, who else would write that a hottie would take one look at a big cock and immediately need to have it, even if she got pregnant.

Give your head a shake. You think a woman would be stupid enough to be willing to have an interracial baby because it’ll be easy to pass off? It’s one thing if it’s white; but mulatto? Or do you think that she aspires tomorrow be a single mom.

Now, I’m sure you’ll write it so that hubby will continue to be her ATM, and a good father while she is running around like a 16 year old teenage girl at a kegger; but in reality, STDs, yeast infections, weakened bladder muscles, prolapsed pussies and assholes tend to put a damper on unrestrained sex.

This is just poorly written cartoon caricature of a porno.

DearfieldDearfieldover 3 years ago
Keep writing

I have enjoyed the series,but it’s missing something,put a little extra work into it, If your going to use politics it’s got to be done right. 3 1/2 stars.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Double Teamed or just DP'd by Dominant BLACK Mens

Good story. And people have to understand its a story here. But the fact you do HIT On things that Can and DO happen. I for one been with a Black Dom Man and after he done me for a while started letting his friends get with me while I was with him and then I think was just Pimping me out some. But I knew what he wanted and he liked Doing me with another Man or seeing me between 2 Mens he would set me up with or just tell me to Go Please. I could never say NO to him or his beautiful dick or any of the Other Black Mens he shared or gave me to. So yeah its kind of true that stuff like this happens and when I read others comments like they just dont know or understand cause they never been in that situation or know how a woman like me or Brenda even could just GIVE UP ALL Control to a Dominant BLACK Man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Post more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Knocked up yet?????

With all that Black seed in her SHE HAS TO BE KNOCKED UP. But who's the Father, Max or Pastor Ed?? And don't preach this reparations shit, because that's what it is.......SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband wouldn't put up the $750 for black causes but he'd did put out a hit at $2000 on each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She got knocked up and tried to lie to her husband asking for an abortion. He denied it saying that he would not murder a child. She had a miscarriage not really the black men were responsible for the murdering of the baby. She finally found out what kind of trash they really were.

charliem100charliem10010 months ago

This just keeps getting worse and worse, I'm done.

rem503rem50324 days ago

I love how married white women have to serve a black pastor and his horny friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous