The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Pt. 06

Story Info
Max and Ed continue to defile their married slut.
1.7k words
4.49
54.5k
60

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda took a steamy shower when she returned home, but not before she used her fingers to rub herself off, screaming loudly in the empty house as images of the two black pastors defiling her raced through her mind. "I am really a black cock whore," she thought to herself. "I am obsessed."

After the kids were put to bed, she put on her sexiest nightgown and crawled into bed next to her husband, who was busy with his cell phone. "Honey," she said, kissing him on the neck. "I have a favor."

"Mmmmm," Brad moaned, turning to his beautiful wife. "Sounds like you want something. Are you willing to pay for it?"

"Yes," she blushed. "But it's you who needs to do the paying."

Brenda laughed, but the comment drew her husband's attention. "Pay? Pay for what?"

Brenda nuzzled his chin more and rubbed her ripe breasts against his bare chest. "A donation. For a worthy cause."

Brad sat up in bed. "Donation? What cause?"

"I've been watching a lot of the stuff going on around the country," Brenda said. "Black Lives Matter and all that. I mean, it's unreal what some of these black people have to endure. It's not right."

"Some of them deserve it," her husband said. "Not all of them. But some of them are black thugs."

The words triggered something in Brenda. Black thugs. It made her think of Max and Ed. Weren't they black thugs in disguise? The way they had taken her cherry asshole, jammed their huge black cocks in her throat and pussy? She started to get wet at the thought.

"But most don't deserve it," she said. "I want to contribute to their cause. Please?"

"How much?" Brad asked, a bit irritated.

This was the moment. Brenda got very close to her husband, grabbed his hand and put it inside her pink panties. "$900."

Hubby pulled his hand out of her panties and stared at her. "$900? That's a lot of money! And a random figure, if you ask me. How about 50?"

Brenda remembered Ed's demands. It had to be the figure he ordered. "I saw something on CNN that said 900 was trending among donations for some historical reason...900 slaves or something," she thought quickly. "C'mon, we have the money. And it's a tax write off."

She paused.

"And I'll let you do whatever you want tonight."

That got his attention. "Anything?"

She blushed again. "Well, almost anything."

If he was thinking about her ass, it was off limits. Max had made that clear. For Blacks Only.

"I don't know, that's a lot of cash," he said. "Fifty?"

"Please?" she batted her big blue eyes. "It would make me so proud."

Her husband sighed. "OK," he said. "Now put this fucking hand back on your pussy."

They made love that night, but Brenda made sure he stayed away from her very sore ass.

The next day, Brenda cashed her husband's check and drove to Max's church, with nine $100 bills taped to a g-string. She was wearing a skimpy pink miniskirt and a white see-through top, with no bra. Why bother? She was in a frisky mood, eager to be rewarded for the cash in hand.

Max, it turns out, was even hornier.

"Get the fuck in here," he said when he saw her at the door, grabbing her by the hair and pushing her inside. He was wearing only a bathroom, no short, and his long veiny black cock was quickly becoming rock hard.

"Ohhhh!" Brenda squealed, stunned by the rough act in broad daylight. "The neighbors!"

Max laughed, his cock swinging in plain sight. "No worries, they've seen me bring dozens of black hungry married sluts in here. They know what's going on with Max."

Brenda turned her back to him to lay her purse down on the dresser, but Max spun her around hard. "Strip," he ordered, as he removed his black robe.

His cock was totally exposed, and totally hard. Brenda had seen it numerous times, and it still made her gasp. It was magnificant, the way a man's cock should be. Not like her husband's, five inches when hard. This was a real man.

She grabbed her white shirt at the waist and pulled it over her head, exposing her white tits and pink, erect nipples to her black master. Then, she grabbed her skirt and yanked it off, leaving her wearing only her g-string with the money attached, and her pink sandles. "Here," she said. "Here is my husband's contribution to Black Lives Matter."

Max laughed. This bitch wasn't just good at sucking cock and taking his dick to the balls, she listened and obeyed. "You can save that for Ed," he said. "He'll be buy later."

"To fuck me?" Brenda asked, half hopefully.

"To do whatever the fuck he wants," Max said. "You don't mind, do you?"

"No."

"Blonde married bitch gets off on black men abusing her holes. Why is that?"

Brenda blushed. What he said was vulgar, but true. She gulped.

"I...I just...it has done something to me. I can't explain it. I love it. The power. The length. It's so taboo. Even your fucking veins. I need it so fucking bad."

Max's cock twitched.

"Then get on this dirty carpet on your knees and start sucking ol' Max," he said, grabbing his long cock with both hands so it stood out straight. Brenda's mouth engulfed it as she rested on her knees. Max wasn't playing today. He grabbed her by both ears and used them to force his entire shaft down her throat until she gagged and started coughing. Then he pulled back. Then he did it again. And again.

"Jesus!" Max said. "Who taught you how to suck cock?"

Brenda looked up with her green eyes. "You did," she said. Max dick slapped her pretty face four times, then stuck his balls in her mouth until she gagged again.

"You kiss your hubby when you come home each day?" Max asked.

"Yes (glub glub)," she said, barely able to get the word out as her mouth engulfed the black rod.

"He ever French kiss you? Tongue to tongue?"

Brenda nodded. "Yes, he likes that. A lot."

Max laughed. "Good," he said. "Let's give him something to taste. Stick your tongue out."

Brenda paused, wondering what was up. Then she looked up and saw the towering man with the black belly and the huge cock. He was jerking his cock furiously with his right hand while still gripping her hair with his left.

"STICK. YOUR. FUCKING. TONGUE. OUT!" he said, increasing the grip on her hair. Brenda flinched briefly, then did as she was told. She was rewarded with a massive creamy load on her outstretched pink tongue. The load was thick and just stayed on her tongue. She looked up at her owner, wondering what she should do next.

"Swallow it," Max ordered. "Swallow that fucking black cum."

Brenda took a breath and swallowed it whole. "God damn," she thought. "This fucking guy owns my fucking ass. And I love every fucking minute of it."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Max didn't move. He stayed there, buck naked, his lurching cock resting on Brenda's face. "Come in," he yelled. He obviously knew who it was.

It was Pastor Ed. He was dressed in a red polo shirt and black slacks. And he smiled broadly when he saw Max's cock resting on Brenda's face. "Just in time, I see," Ed said, clapping his hands.

"I'm through with her for now," Max said. "But only for now. Take her, Ed. This fucking white married slut can't get enough of black dick."

"Stand up," Ed ordered the white wife, and she stood before him stark naked. He took his time studying her body-her ripe white breasts and pinkish-red nipples, her shaven bush, her runner's legs. "Turn around," he told her, and she complied. "Bend over, like you're trying to touch your toes."

Brenda bent over, and heard both black men chuckle-and she knew why. As she bent, her ass cheeks separated, really both her pussy and asshole. "What would your hubby think know," Ed said. "Dayum."

"I...I have your money," Brenda said, daring to stand up and face them. "It's in my g-string."

"Well, go get it, dammit," Ed said.

Brenda walked quickly, picked the nine $100 bills from her g-string and handed them to Pastor Ed. "This is for the reparations," she said, in a little speech she had rehearsed. "I hope this goes to a worthy black cause."

Ed laughed. "I'M a worthy black cause," he said. And with that, he unzipped his slacks and pulled a half-hard cock out that was still larger than her husband's. "Fuck," Brenda said to herself. "I forgot how huge he was." She started at the black dick as it looked back at her. It twitched, growing harder, and she could see the two veins that wrapped around it. It was huge.

"Suck it," Ed ordered. And Brenda dropped to her knees. He had precum on the tip, and she licked that off and swallowed while starting at Ed with her green eyes. He instantly grew rock hard and began sawing his cock in and out of her cheek.

"I just love a married white slut who can't get enough black dick, right Max?" Ed said with a laugh.

"Yes sir," Max said, watching the action, still naked. "She came to my church like a bitch in heat. I could read the signs a mile away."

Brenda was busy working on Ed's 12-inch coal black dick with her mouth, but she heard Max's words. And she couldn't argue. Why had she gone there that hot Sunday afternoon? It could only be to get her holes stuffed with black cock. Deep down, she thought, she was always a slave to black cock. It just took someone like Max-and Ed-to awaken that lust.

Ed was close to coming now. "Where did Max drop his load?" he asked anxiously as he yanked his mammoth cock. "My tongue, my tongue!" Brenda squealed. And on cue, just like with Max, she stuck her tongue out as far as she could and Ed methodically dropped a thick white creamy load of cum on her pink tongue. Two loads in one day. "Swallow!" he yelled at her, and she looked him in the eye in complete surrender as she swallowed her second black cum load of the past hour.

"All right," Ed said. "I don't take long to get hard. And you can help me. And then..." he looked at Max and smiled. "And then we have a surprise for you."