All Comments on 'The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom'

by Writestuff04

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
1st paragraph: It was a steamy Sunday afternoon...

2nd paragraph: ...it was only 8:20 in the morning...

Stumbling over the basics in a rush to get the naive white woman before her black master, eh? That should be the reader's warning not to continue any further.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Brenda needs the black cock in her white pussy. The pastor needs to fill her cunt with his cum

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
More

Just getting good! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soccer wife's humiliation

The Pastor keeps fucking Brenda with an occasional spank of her lily white ass. Unknown to Brenda, the activities are recorded by video cameras. His Black wife stares with a smile a mile wide at the luscious white bitch being fucked and wishes she could use the crop on her luscious white ass. She pictures using Brenda as a volunteer cook in the kitchen, working her hard and smelling her sweat clad tight fitting clothes emanating heavy perspiration by the healthy energetic white woman. She sees her paying reparations by getting whipped and sucking cocks of well endowed black men with tearfully created apologies as she accepts her punishment. She sees strong willed Black women berating her for her racism before bitch slapping her tearful face making her lick their exquisite pussies to make up for their suffering. And she proudly watches her man breed and seeds the indolent bitch three times when she is behaving like a wanton slut as cameras roll. She removes her drivers license and pictures of her two children to xerox for future reference.

The Pastor starts cuddling and kissing the sweat clad exhausted white woman before letting her take a quick shower, dress and go home. Three weeks later, the Pastor sends Brenda an invitation to the church summer picnic and husband and children ate away on job travel and the grandparents. Pastors wife calls her and she agrees to volunteer with food service including buying $100 worth of food to contribute. Picnic comes and she goes to Mass plus helps prepare and serves food plus talks friendly with many black women in kitchen as food being consumed by the ravenous crowd of hungry children and adults including the homeless nearly runs out leaving her very lucky to eat a single hot dog before the Pastors wife grabbed it. Little does she realize the minority friends she supposedly makes are not friends at all.

Soccer Mom is the target of the Black Pastor and his ravenous black wife as they scheme how Brenda could bring with her other Soccer Moms to their congregation where they would be implanted with the seeds of shame while feeling the need to apologize profusely and make amends for their racism towards black people by agreeing to go to a private room to be shocked into seeing Brenda tied face first on all fours to a cross where she will be mercillesly cropped by Pastors wife who will humiliate her for how she treated black women. The burning shame will be affixed to their faces by Brenda when she orders them to pull down skirts and panties, kneel on floor to accept three seats of the crop wielded by Brenda on their Lily white asses. They are told to remain kneeling as Pastors wife starts berating them for their racist behavior and ways to make amends by serving the church and it's congregation when Brenda calls them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 2

This wife from the burbs is in over her head. Can't wait to.see what the black pastor has in store for her. A three hole slit for sure. Great character development. Now let's have them fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same old story

Do black men fear the white women. They always try to dominate them, humiliate them and want to fuck them bare. Is that the only way a white womenswear can be controlled. Wake up you are no good if you think with your dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Love the story, please continue. I so wish I were Brenda or at least in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it so far!

Hope you keep writing, love your style and your interests!

bert239413bert239413over 4 years ago
initiation

hope he has associate pastors who help with her initiation. The first time is when to really break her in.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
really?

I rarely add negative comments, but this was simply stupid. sorry

ecarlatierecarlatierover 4 years ago
Exciting!

I am very excited for part two...I love how the pastor isn't very consensual, and that the white wife is correspondingly loving it

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 4 years ago
PASTOR?

The pastor part is a bit weird for me, but I love the rest of it!

Aggressive men are a turn on, for me, and I can so relate to being the woman who has desires that aren't being fulfilled!

Not sure I will read more, I think I will just be happy with what I've read and imaging my own ending - looks like it might get violent, which I don't like!

Great Writing!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
CHEATING 101

this is a cheating sleezy slut bitch whore that went to church for the wrong reason.. wanting fucked by a black man. Now, I have absolutely no problem with a sexy blonde white woman desiring a black cock. In fact, truth be told, I have on numerous occasions, requested that my sexy red head white wife allow me to bring a third person into our bedroom.. preferably a nice masculine black gentleman. She always says definitely not. Darn!! but this bitch slut whore didn't even have the decency to discuss it or tell her husband she wasn't satisfied and request a third in the bedroom. Oh no.. she waits till he is out of town working his ass off to provide a good income for her.. then she goes behind his back and cheats.. she needs to be slapped around good and taught a hard hard lesson.. other than that..erotic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big black alpha cock brings the whore/slut right out her. She'll be busted open on a regular basis while hubs gets none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was our black preacher it was one of our black coaches that put his moves on me and when Dan my husband caught him I thought he was going to lose it but he was calm. He said in a stern voice but low that coach Dick some sound advice from me is to stay away from my family. He took my hand and took me with him. Later in private we had a very serious talk. I was given a choice coach Dick or me. I chose my husband and family. Dick wouldn't let it go so I told him to stop or I would tell my husband. He just laughed. So I told Bob about Dick. Bob said to stay away from him.I said that I was trying to but at school it was hard at times. The very next day Dick approached me again. I seen another female teacher and I yelled Dick quit leave me alone let go quit. Dick finally quit and left me alone. Shortly after that he started on another married teacher. Her husband actually came into our school and called Dick out. It did end well for either. Dick was taken to hospital and the husband to the jail. The school was catching it from all directions and let Dick go.I was thankful.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 1 year ago

I need to go to church and listen to the pastor’s instructions, following them to the letter and serving him as he desires❤️❤️❤️ wendy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm shaking and very wet. I'm very submissive. I would very much worship him as my God. My husband is serving in the Navy overseas and I'm using his computer.

wyfwatcherwyfwatcherabout 1 year ago

This fantasy is a personal favorite of my religious wife's and mine. To have her become a handmaid and serve our Pastor, taking care of his sexual needs, would be a dream cum true. Does anyone know of a Pastor looking for such?

wyfwatcher@yahoo.com or wyfwatcher@kik

rem503rem50310 months ago

White suburban wives are so eager to hear about reparations.

Horny_SchoolgirlF19Horny_SchoolgirlF1910 months ago

Great start fr a black cock loving wife. Oh lord i wish the pastor in my church show me the right path!!!

Denalius_OverlordDenalius_Overlord10 months ago
Interesting but...

I thought the story premise was good, a lot of details made it even better, so I am reluctant to post a negative comment, but... try grammar checking, please. "I thought I'd stop in to here your service." No! It's not h-e-r-e, it's h e a r!

And I do hope you keep posting interesting sexy stories! I will look forward to reading any that you do.

:)

Now... a general rant to/for the 'writers' on Literotica.

Besides spell checking, which apparently a lot of you people who post on Literotica don't bother with, using a GC really helps make the story better by keeping the reader focused on the story ideas, the action and where it's all going and not distracting them with the technical errors you've made.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yum ! 5 STARS !

lonewolf82007lonewolf82007about 1 month ago

Loved it! Should be more! Handcuff her to the bed and breed her…

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Hot, dominance story, I'm not necessarily into the pain or the religion bit but I do like a hard driving man. In my mid forties, a black coworker and I lit a three year affair. We'd worked together for years (15) but only really met on our kids class trip to a museum, we made a quick connection that day. A few weeks later, I suggested getting together for drinks after work, the following week we shared a few kisses and gropes, I doubts about fucking but the next time we had a drink and then went to a hotel reserved. I had no doubts about me putting out. I was mesmerized by his big black cock. All thoughts about being married slipped away as soon as I wrapped my lips around his cockhead and I spread my white legs to take him deep and did he ever deliver. OMG could he fuck. It was pure NSA sex and only ended when I moved to NC. I'm not sure another random BBC could match him but I do think about it every now and then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous