The Black Pegging Movement Ch. 03

Story Info
Mona Yassin pegs Jibril Ahmed in Djibouti.
1.6k words
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Jibril Ahmed works as a deliveryman for Rahman's Bazaar, perhaps the top rated delivery services agency in the City of Tadjoura, Republic of Djibouti. Using his beat-up old pickup truck, and his bicycle, the Somali Muslim brother gets around and gets the job done. The people of Tadjoura know him as an effective and speedy deliveryman. The problem is that Jibril meets a lot of ladies on his route. The bored housewives, the excitable young women, the forlorn widows, Jibril meets them all. As a result, Jibril has smashed more female booty than the average porn star...

"Give me that ass," Jibril Ahmed said as he gripped Mona Yassin's wide hips and worked his thick Somali cock into her tight backdoor. The short, curvy and big-bottomed Djiboutian Muslim woman groaned as her tall, athletic lover continued to fuck her in the ass. Jibril loves Mona's big beautiful ass and has been begging her for some anal action for quite some time. The forty-something Djiboutian Muslim mama finally got curious, and that's all Jibril needed.

Among Somali and Djiboutian people, traditionally Muslim, anal sex is considered forbidden and dirty. Must be why so many couples partake in such a naughty activity when nobody's looking. Who can resist the lure of the forbidden fruit? Jibril is a brother who loves the female posterior, and parking his dick in a woman's asshole is his favorite thing to do. Mona the curvy Djiboutian MILF is Jibril's latest conquest, and he is savoring every minute that he gets to have his dick inside of her warm, tight butt hole.

"Slow down," Mona said, wincing as Jibril bucked his hips, going balls deep as he filled the depths of her asshole with his thick cock. In Mona's house, located in the Tadjoura area of the Republic of Djibouti, things were heating up. Jibril wiped sweat off his brow with one hand and smacked Mona's ass with the other as he continued to fuck her. Is there anything more glorious than fucking a big-booty woman up the ass? Jibril is known as an ass lover through Djibouti, and the ladies get nervous and excited whenever he comes around...

"Yes, gorgeous," Jibril said, and he took a hit of Khat, his favorite herb, and slowly pulled his dick out of Mona's asshole. Mona sighed with relief as Jibril's cock popped out of her asshole and she squeezed out a loud, wet fart. Jibril laughed, for he really enjoys it when women fart after he fucks them in the ass. It is a deliciously naughty and wicked thing, and truth be told, the tall, dark-skinned and bearded Somali Muslim brother can't get enough of it. Nothing wrong with that.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Mona said, and Jibril watched as she readjusted her long traditional robes, and pulled her panties back on, before heading to the outhouse, located a few yards away. Mona exited the bedroom, and went outside, to tend to some natural business. Jibril sat on the bed, and grinned. The bedroom smelled of sex, of male sweat, of female juices, and of course, the smell of ass. Jibril was still grinning when Mona came back, a weary look on her round, lovely face. The lady was about to get in her feelings, and Jibril saw it coming.

"Mona, habiba, you were wonderful," Jibril said gently as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Mona gave Jibril a lackluster hug, and then demanded that he depart. Lots of women feel weird after some truly naughty and freaky sex, and sometimes they can't believe the things they just did, or the man they just did them with. Jibril got what he came for, so why dally at Mona's place? He got back on his bicycle and sped away. The Somali Muslim lothario does exist, ladies and gentlemen, and his name is Jibril Ahmed.

Jibril Ahmed fucks a lot of women in the ass, and he's damn proud of it. A while ago, during a vacation to the City of Al Mukalla, Yemen, Jibril met a lovely Arab woman named Rana and fucked her in every hole she's got during his stay. Jibril loves to fuck African women up the ass but he isn't opposed to butt fucking a lovely Arab woman every now and then. The Somali Muslim hunk doesn't discriminate when it comes to female asses, and it is a truly progressive mindset to have in this day and age. Is there anything wrong with that? Of course not!

What goes around really does come around, and Jibril Ahmed the seducer and butt fucker really ought to remember that no man is immune from Karma. A lot of women in the City of Tadjoura have had Jibril's cock up their butt holes. Well, one of them has decided to pay Jibril back. Mona Yassin felt both shame and pleasure after sucking Jibril's cock and letting him slam his dick so far up her butt hole that she couldn't stop farting for several days. Mona decided to get revenge on Jibril, and she invited him to her house for an encore. The horny bastard simply couldn't resist, and it would prove to be his undoing.

"Jibril Ahmed, you've fucked me and dozens of other women up the ass, in all fairness, I get to fuck your ass as payback," Mona Yassin told Jibril, as they sat in her living room. Jibril looked at Mona, the plump, Hijab-wearing Djiboutian Muslim lady and laughed. Djiboutian women are submissive by nature, raised to become obedient wives and mothers. There was no way that Mona was going to turn the tables on Jibril, and he laughed in her damn face. Muslim women cannot dominate Muslim men, it is simply impossible.

"You're funny," Jibril said and he laughed merrily, which pissed Mona off. He was still laughing when she slapped his face. Jibril winced, and stared at Mona, who grinned and pulled something out of her purse. A shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Mona donned the phallic toy and stroked it lovingly. Jibril watched Mona as though mesmerized. In Muslim countries, the women are encouraged to be soft and sweet, submissive to men completely. For a Muslim man like Jibril, seeing female dominance in the flesh was scary...and also hot.

"Jibril, get on your knees, I am your dominant Djibouti goddess and you will obey me," Mona said sharply. Jibril hesitated, then did as he was told. Mona grinned and walked up to him. She ordered him to kiss her feet, and he polished her shoes with his tongue. Grinning, Mona bent Jibril over and spanked his ass, at first with her bare hands, then with a wooden paddle. Jibril groaned as Mona spanked his ass. Mona gleefully dominated Jibril by spanking his ass, and from the way his dick hardened, she knew that he secretly liked it...

"I must obey my dominant Djibouti goddess," Jibril said as Mona continued to utterly dominate him. Mona got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, and clucked her tongue impatiently. Jibril came up behind Mona and began fingering her butt hole while licking her wet, hairy pussy. Mona proceeded to sit on Jibril's face and he ate her pussy like a hungry man. Mona was thrilled when Jibril slid his tongue into her butt hole and licked her ass. To reward Jibril for his ass eating prowess, Mona farted on his face...and he loved it.

"I want to punish your ass for what you did to mine," Mona told Jibril as she put him on all fours. Jibril winced nervously as Mona lubricated his ass and then pushed her dildo against his backdoor. Gripping Jibril's hips, Mona leaned into him and pushed her dildo into his ass. As Mona worked the dildo into Jibril's ass, the short, curvy Djiboutian Muslim woman felt empowered and strong. A Hijab-wearing Muslim woman from Djibouti is fucking a tall, macho Somali Muslim man up the ass with a strap-on dildo. This is a greater moment for female empowerment than, say, the election of a woman president or something. Mona asserted her dominance over Jibril by wrecking his ass with her strap-on dildo.

"Take that, patriarchy," Mona screamed as she continued to dominate the hell out of Jibril. The short, curvy Djiboutian Muslim gal showed the tall and truth be told, self assured and usually arrogant Somali brother the true power of dominant women as she ravaged his ass. Jibril felt as though Mona were tearing his ass up with the dildo. This was eons of female rage getting purged. Jibril groaned and moaned as Mona fucked his ass with her dildo, and she didn't let up until he cried like a bitch and begged for mercy. Mona laughed and pulled the dildo out of Jibril's now gaping asshole. This is a great moment for Djiboutian women the world over!

After this memorable event, Jibril Ahmed was so enamored of Mona Yassin and her sultry, dominant ways, that he proposed to her. The two of them got married in the Masjid in front of the Imam and the entire community. It is said that Mona and Jibril are the happiest couple in the history of Tadjoura City. Indeed, a happier couple couldn't be found anywhere in the Republic of Djibouti. They practice gender equality at home, and fuck each other in every way possible, and then some. Life is better this way. The Black Pegging Movement has come to Djibouti. It is soon coming to your community and bedroom, brothers and sisters. Join the movement!


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Black Pegging Movement Ch. 04 Simone enjoys pegging gangster Marcus in Chicago.in Erotic Couplings
The Black Pegging Movement Ch. 05 Landlady Sholonda pegging Leroy in Brockton.in Erotic Couplings
The Black Pegging Movement Ch. 06 Tyesha pegs Darnell the football player in Brockton.in Erotic Couplings
Mistress Choukri of Somalia Somali Muslim dominatrix tames Ethiopian reporter.in Group Sex
Somali Muslim Dominatrix Tales Mistress Sagal dominates Youssef in Ottawa.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories