The Black Pegging Movement Ch. 06

Story Info
Tyesha pegs Darnell the football player in Brockton.
1.1k words
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Darnell, it's not polite to fart during pegging," Tyesha Worthington said, and the short, dark-skinned, petite African American gal slapped her sub's ass for good measure. Former college football star and tax accountant Darnell Jackson groaned as Tyesha continued to peg his Black ass with her shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Darnell Jackson and Tyesha Worthington are a happy Black couple living in Massachusetts. They're trying to start a family, and figured that adding kink to their sexual repertoire might improve their chances.

Darnell gritted his teeth as Tyesha fucked him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. When she came home earlier that night wanting to try new things, he had no idea that this is what she meant. The short, bossy Black chick is most definitely full of surprises. Tyesha has been a pain in the ass for as long as Darnell has known her, but never in the literal sense, dammit. What is this world coming to? The Black pegging movement is complicating things between Black men and Black women!

"I apologize," Darnell groaned, and Tyesha laughed and continued to peg the hell out of his ass. She glanced at the bedroom mirror and smiled, for the contrast between them was all too striking. Darnell is a big and tall Black man, over six feet and over two hundred and fifty pounds. The brother used to play football for the City of Brockton and he later went on to play football for Bridgewater State University. He cut a name for himself in Massachusetts collegiate football. Hell yeah, Darnell is a strong brother, and that's why Tyesha is pegging him.

Tyesha Worthington is five-foot-seven and one hundred and thirty pounds soaking wet. She has short, curly dark hair and skin the color of charcoal. She's always been bossy and feisty. While Darnell was playing football for Bridgewater State University, Tyesha attended Massasoit Community College and made sure he came to all of her volleyball games. How about that? Yeah, Tyesha likes to boss Darnell around. Tonight, she's taking his ass with her strap-on dildo, her way of laying down the law.

"Come on, Darnell, I let you fuck my ass on your birthday, and I didn't whine either," Tyesha reminded him, and Darnell sighed, remembering that special night. On Darnell's twenty seventh birthday, he and Tyesha went to a nice Haitian restaurant called Tamboo in downtown Brockton, and had a grand old time. Afterwards, they headed home, and things got freaky. Darnell wanted a shot at Tyesha's thick, sexy ass and she didn't deny him. It was the brother's birthday after all, and what kind of girlfriend would Tyesha be if she spoiled Darnell's birthday?

"Yeah, I remember," Darnell admitted, and he almost smiled as he thought of how he bent Tyesha over and pried her thick ass cheeks wide open. With lotion as lubricant, Darnell eased his long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick into Tyesha's butt hole. Gripping Tyesha's narrow hips, Darnell worked his dick into her backdoor. Darnell fucked Tyesha's ass real good that night. The sultry, dark-skinned beauty had a warm, tight asshole and Darnell couldn't get enough of her. Tyesha is a strong Black woman with freaky tendencies and a strong butt hole. What more could be a self-respecting Black man want?

"Do you remember how you laughed because I farted after you pulled your dick out of my ass hole?" Tyesha hissed into Darnell's ear, and the big Black man fell silent. Tyesha bucked her hips and slammed the dildo into Darnell's asshole, and she began to fuck him with deep, powerful strokes. The way Tyesha figures it, if Black men fuck Black women up the ass on the regular, then it's only fair that some strong Black women get themselves some strap-on dildos and give the brothers some fucking payback. Nothing wrong with that at all...

"I apologize for being insensitive," Darnell admitted, recalling how callously he laughed when he pulled his big Black dick out of Tyesha's gaping asshole after some stupendous anal sex. Tyesha looked offended but didn't say anything that night, not wanting to spoil Darnell's birthday. Tyesha leaned into Darnell as she thoroughly fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo. A deliciously wicked idea sprang inside Tyesha's mind, and she began implementing it at once. Nothing like sweet revenge to motivate a sexy and wicked sister like Tyesha.

"Darnell, I want you to twerk that ass of yours while I'm fucking you with my strap-on dildo," Tyesha demanded, and when Darnell didn't reply fast enough, she slapped his ass. Darnell could not believe his damned ears. Tyesha has always been a wild and kinky chick but he had no idea that she was this wicked. Darnell sighed and then, accepting his fate, the big and tall Black man began to twerk while getting fucked in the ass by his bossy, strap-on wielding girlfriend. What a nice imagery, eh? Simply splendid, ladies and gentlemen.

"I'm trying," Darnell groaned as Tyesha shoved the dildo so far up his ass, that he barely resisted the urge to squeal like a bitch. Tyesha was actually quite turned on as she pegged Darnell for all he was worth. The brother's stoicism amazed her. Women the world over like to throw random tests at men, and Tyesha is most definitely no exception. Tyesha pulled the dildo out of Darnell's ass and he sighed in relief. Tyesha got up and exited the bedroom. Darnell admired Tyesha's thick ass, and wondered what she was up to...

"Got something for you," Tyesha said with a grin as she came back to the bedroom. Tyesha had disposed of the strap-on dildo, much to Darnell's relief. Tyesha had something else in her hands. A type of dildo known to women the world over as a Bad Dragon. Upon seeing the Bad Dragon, Darnell nearly bolted from the bedroom. It took quite a few tries, and some cajoling, and lots of lubricant, but Tyesha managed to shove the Bad Dragon up Darnell's ass, and he took it like a champ. Tyesha is proud of Darnell, he is truly a strong Black man. What more could a self-respecting Black woman want?

Later that night, Tyesha and Darnell lay in bed together. Darnell was snoring as he lay on his back, his butt sore from Tyesha's wild experiments. Tyesha rubbed her belly and smiled in the dark. Earlier, Tyesha had gone to the doctor and got some wonderful news. Someday soon, Tyesha and Darnell are going to become parents. Life is going to be great for this happy Black couple. Tyesha figured she'd share the good news with Darnell in the morning. Tonight, Tyesha wanted to have her way with Darnell, and what the lady of the house wants, she gets...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Black Pegging Movement South Sudanese dominatrix pegs Jamaican man.in Erotic Couplings
Black Femdom for Black Cop Mistress Black Star pegs Sergeant Markus Clayton.in BDSM
The Black Pegging Movement Ch. 04 Simone enjoys pegging gangster Marcus in Chicago.in Erotic Couplings
Afrocentric Femdom 4 Black Men Mistress Napata tames bisexual Master Maximus.in BDSM
Black Pegging for All Thugs Valeria and Bianca strap-on Omar and Tyrone.in Group Sex
More Stories