The Black Rise Ch. 06

Story Info
Treasures revealed.
1.5k words
4.6
2.7k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Left alone for the meantime in the cabin, Lisa tried to understand what had just transpired before her. This new captain seemed to be under the impression that the Captain had saved her?? Sure he had pulled her from the water, but did he not see the situation she was in; naked and chained? Surely she STILL needed saving.

And what could they have meant about Percy? She had never wanted to marry the man, but it was purely for her own freedom. Her stepmother had been a wretched woman and sold her to the highest bidder. She wanted to be free of not only her stepmother's grasp, but everyone's. She wanted to make a life for herself. Was that too much to ask?

She needed to recalculate. Back to the old plan of gaining one thing at a time. Clothes had been her first goal, but this seemed to be a fleeting privilege for her on this ship. Trust was something she ruined by her attempt to grab his sword. Maybe she could gain information? He knew how to sign a little, and he knew she could write, so perhaps this was attainable. All she had to do was get through tonight, and hopefully without being fed to Captain Tiranius.

**

The Captain shared a few drinks with Captain Tiranius and his men before deciding to get the girl. He needed her to know what her role for tonight was. When got back to the cabin he saw that she had managed to calm herself down and looked cool and collected, despite her lack of clothing.

Grabbing a shirt for her, he unchained her and allowed her to dress. Rather than attach the chain to her collar again, he decided to loosely tie her wrists to one another. She could easily run this way, but she would be hampered enough to do any real damage, could still sign, and feel a modicum of freedom.

"You have my permission to sign before we join the men, pet. We need to discuss a few things. Do you know who you were being sent to marry?"

She signed "Governor Percy"

"What do you know about him?"

She shrugged, "He paid the highest amount for me."

He raised an eyebrow at her reply, "That sounds about right. Do you know anything else about him?"

She shook her head.

"You would be his fourth wife. His first, of 4 years, died in childbirth, along with the babe. The second disappeared after a year and while Percy will say it was from sickness, there were rumors of the bruises she often carried. The third lasted 2 months. Each woman was young and bought."

He gave her a moment to let the information sink in.

"I did not plan on making it to the Stans Isles."

"He would have found you, pet. You need a plan, and you need protection."

She scoffed at him, "Chaining me and parading me around naked is protection?!"

He chuckled as she signed angrily at him, having trouble keeping up with her.

He firmly but gently took both her wrists in his, "I am a pirate Captain, well known for many things, but one of which is for my ability to train the best girls on the market. I've never had a girl on this ship for any other reason."

She started to struggle in his grip, but he kept her in check.

"Listen. You need to learn your place on this ship. I can keep you from the governor, but only as my pet, or else word will spread. If it does spread, we need friends like Captain Tiranius on our side. Do you understand?"

She glared at him and gave him a curt nod.

"We may come to another arrangement another time, but for now, that is how this will be. If you make this more trouble than I feel its worth, I'll happily sell you back to him. Now, we will go be with the men, and you will be kind to Captain Tiranius, and behave."

He let go of her wrists, and she nodded.

He knew she was not yet agreeable to his plan, but he suspected she did not fully realize her plight. She would learn.

Pushing her out in front of him, he kept a firm hold on the nape of her neck, thus controlling her movements and ensuring her head stayed cast down.

When they reached the men celebrating together above deck, he motioned her to a blanket that had been placed between his seat and Captain Tiranius' and she knelt there without a fuss.

As the night continued, the Captain spared her a glance every once in a while. She was clearly deep in thought, likely on what they had just spoken about. Captain Tiranius was engaged in the merriment of the men who were sharing stories, and laughing at the tall tails that seemed to get taller and taller as the night continued and the alcohol kept flowing.

"You should have seen his face when he came up on the deck!"

Jim chimed in, "he couldn't clear his nose of it for the better part of an hour, ha!"

The men laughed uproariously, and Captain Tiranius clapped Lisa on the shoulder while he chortled beside her, obviously loving the story of her first few hours aboard the Black Rise.

Shaken from her reverie, she couldn't help the small smile that crept on her face, but she had the grace to hide it with her head down.

"Just like a woman, to think a little mud would stop me!" Toad sneered from the crowd.

Lisa looked up at that point, and made a flurry of signs.

"She says next time you try to handle her she'll shove it down your throat and make a proper croaking toad of you!" The Captain laughed as he translated and Captain Tiranius chuckled with glee.

"Hell-cat indeed Captain, I think you'll have your hands full with this one!"

Lisa smiled up at Captain Tiranius, enjoying the recognition of her fire.

While Captain Tiranius turned his attentions back to the men, the Captain took a moment to take in her smile. It was the first time he had seen her smile, and it completely changed her face. Thus far, he had enjoyed her defiance and fire; finding the passion in her eyes to be exhilarating, but the smile showed the level of passion she could have through the joys of life, and it was utterly alluring.

When she caught the Captain looking at her, the smile disappeared, and she put her head back down. She leaned against the leg of Captain Tiranius and the Captain felt a jolt of jealously run through him. Jealously was not usually in his nature, and without the experience to cope with it, he opted to sullenly bring his attentions back to the jovial crew.

The night sky eventually took on shades of orange and pink as the sun began to rise. Lisa had fallen asleep leaning against the leg of Captain Tiranius, and while some of the men were still up and talking, many had found a side of the deck to lean up against and fall into a peaceful, drunken sleep.

The Captain had kept his wits, seeing that his guests had been properly entertained, he gently picked up Lisa and carried her to his cabin. Part of him wanted to just fall asleep holding her, but another part of him was still amused by the activities she had obviously been up to when left alone in his cabin yesterday.

She hadn't woken when he carried her to his bed, and she still seemed deep in slumber as he arranged her. He kept her hands loosely bound by the rope, but attached it to the head of the bed. Lifting the long shirt, he revealed the treasure he was looking for between her legs. Spreading her, he knelt over her lithe form and began to lightly touch her bud. He watched intently as her breathing began to pick up, but she did not awaken just yet. Putting more pressure, he began to trail his fingers between her bud and her slit, spreading the quickly growing wetness there.

As she started to move more in her sleep, he could take it no longer and dipped his head down, replacing his fingers with his tongue to finally taste her.

If she could have cried out when she woke, she would have. The intense pleasure that was coming from her core was too much to suddenly wake up to and she looked down to see that the offender was the Captain. Shocked beyond reason, it was not his hands giving her pleasurable torture, but his mouth and she reveled in it! He gripped her thighs tightly, to keep her from wantonly writhing out of his mouth's reach and began to suck and nibble and lap at her treasure without a moment's pause. Her back arched off of the bed and she held her bonds tight as she rode his face into a sweet release.

He continued to gently lick her pussy and comfortingly caressed her thighs as she came down from her orgasm and when she shuddered final release, he looked up at her face from between her legs with such a satisfied smirk, she would have thrown him out the window and into the ocean's depths right then if she could.