The Black Rise Ch. 05

Story Info
A primal side emerges.
1.6k words
4.42
2.9k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not lie to herself about the blush that had crept up from her chest and into her cheeks, nor could she deny the evidence of her arousal on his fingers. She gripped the pole behind her and tried desperately to bring her mind back into focus.

The weaponry wall was to her right, and she knew it was too far away. His desk was behind her, and while it might hold something useful, it was also too far for her to reach.

Straightening up, she took a step towards him, biting her lip. Letting go of the pole, she gestured her sign for him and continued to close the gap, lifting her hands to his shoulders. She demurely cast her cast her gaze down when her eyes accidentally crossed his appraising glance.

With one trembling hand, she took off his hat, and threw it to the bed, then moved to his jacket, using both hands to shrug it off him and place it next to his hat, walking around him in the process.

He stood still as she did this, only moving as much as to allow his clothing to be removed.

She used her hands to playfully wrap around his torso from behind, taking the opportunity to feel his chest. She trembled, but continued to explore, never having had the chance to feel a man like this before, and she had to admit, his hard body was doing nothing to help the wetness between her legs.

Still standing behind him, she slipped one hand lower, trailing down to where she had seen his erect cock.

One quick movement and her hand was on the hilt of his sword, but his was faster, gripping her wrist in a vice.

Turning slowly, he chuckled, "Too good to be true my little siren. But since you are so eager to explore, who am I to stop you?"

She struggled against him, silently screaming, and wrenching her arm in a rage.

She found herself suddenly facing the ground with her arm painfully behind her. One swift slap to her bottom quieted her mind from any thoughts of freeing herself. She was completely at his mercy in this position, feeling like her arm would break at any moment.

"CAPTAIN, SAILS IN SIGHT!"

"To be continued, pet."

He walked her, ass in the air as she still faced the floor back to the pole, chaining her collar to it and leaving her panting and rolling her shoulder out of the pain it was in.

Walking confidently out of his cabin and to the helm, he raised his spyglass to where Toad was pointing. He grinned. It was fellow pirate, Captain Tiranius, and he was always a welcomed sight on the horizon.

"Drinks tonight, boys!"

**

Alone in the Captain's quarters, naked and chained to the pole, she used the time alone to calm down. It was difficult. Even though her breathing was beginning quiet, she could not seem to get rid of the lingering nagging feeling between her legs that something was unfinished. What she did not realize in her naivete was that thinking more about it was making it worse. Poor little mouse.

She heard some cheering above the deck and hoped that whatever was worth cheering about would leave her in her own company for a while. She rubbed her thighs together, feeling the slight friction as a balm to the nagging feeling. Ugh, but it wasn't enough, she soon admitted to herself. Tentatively, she brought one of her free hands down to her sex. If a little thigh friction could help, maybe a hand could do much more... and the Captain's experienced hands had shown her exactly where to go during his first exploration of her body.

It did not take her long to find her clit, where the Captain had played with it before. Gasping and moving her hand quickly she rocked at the intense sensation. She knew she was close to something but did not know what. Moving down again, she played gently; rolling and rubbing the soft flesh there as she worked herself into a small frenzy.

It built within her, a heat from her core that made her inexperienced hand rub faster. The wetness from her dripping pussy naturally coated her fingers as she explored further down, but she kept going back up to her throbbing clit.

Such a natural, primal thing to explore to finishing, and like so many innocent women before her, she built herself up and up towards a peak of pleasure. Throwing her head back, she felt a silent groan like she had never felt before leaving her throat, as the pleasure washed over her whole body. Her fingers slowed their motions as she felt the pleasure eb and the sensitivity of her clit grow closer to pain than pleasure, and soon she was simply slumped against the pole, exhausted from her first orgasm.

Shame rolled through her. Only an animal would allow itself such pleasure in a situation like this. But there was a small rebellious part of her that was thrilled with herself.

She did not have long to reflect on this, as she heard shouting above her. It sounded louder than usual, and there was thudding and hollering. What on earth could be going on above? Had they approached the other ship? Were they preparing to sink another? Fear started to grip her. If they lost, and she was tied to this pole, she would sink with this ship. Or perhaps it was her salvation. Looking around, she realized there was nothing within reach for her to use; she could only listen and wait.

**

Captain Tiranius was a portly fellow, and his case, his stature boasted of his fun-loving nature. Despite the fact that his gut hung over his belt, and his nose was large and red, he always seemed to have no trouble with the local wenches whenever he and the Captain had chanced run into each other during their adventures on land to their favorite pubs. He was always a laugh, and he still managed to be a fearsome pirate if you managed to be on the wrong side of his cannons. 20 years in the military made him a formidable strategist, and his expertise made Captain Tiranius a valued companion.

The Captain welcomed the crew of Captain Tiranius aboard with much fanfare! His men made mocking solutes to him, and he always replied "At your ease, fine gentlemen! If ye solute me again, I'll march you right off the gang plank!" The men laughed and began shaking hands with the crew mates of the other ship, many of whom were long friends.

"Bring out the drinks boys! Captain Tiranius, do you still have Jimmy?"

"Of course, ma boy! JIMMY!!! Get your skinny ass out here and start up with that fiddle!"

Jimmy could be seen scurrying around the men until he settled a top a barrel, and began entertaining the men.

The Captain lead Captain Tiranius to his quarters while all the crew members started passing drinks around, joyously catching up.

"Jimmy still scurries around like a little mouse, I see."

"Caught him trying to escape at the Ikara port a few weeks back, but he will accept his new life soon enough. Food and board, and all he has to do is play and help with the counting; not a bad life eh!"

The Captain chuckled, "better than most, he will soon learn."

"I'd have chucked him overboard a while ago, but the men enjoy his playing so much and he has a mind for numbers, so unless someone better comes along, he will avoid the deep."

"Always the practical thinking, Tiranius. I have a new acquisition to show you!"

"Better not be more letters, Nathaniel, you know I don't have the patience for it like you do."

The Captain smirked, and opened his cabin door, reveal the lithe form of his little pet chained to the pole. His smirk turned practically feral as he took in the blush that crept from her chest to her cheeks, and small drops of arousal he could see on her hand as it covered her breast.

"Quite the little treat, Captain!"

"Seems she has been up to no good since I last left her as well."

"Oh that makes them all the more biddable, Captain," Tiranius chuckled as he circled the girl. She stayed seated on the floor, making herself as small as possible.

Tiranius crouched down to her and reached out a hand to her chin, and she snapped at him.

"Little hell-cat eh."

"Meant for Governor Percy of the Stans Isles."

Tiranius stood up, and looked at the Captain, his good natured smile gone from his face.

"You know what you're doing boy?"

Lisa could feel the tension suddenly radiating in the room. She hadn't wanted to go to the Stans Isles before simply because she didn't want to be married to someone she didn't know. Now she wondered if there was more she should be worried about.

"I think I'm saving this girl."

She looked at him in pure shock.

"Be that as it may, you know he will come after you if he finds out."

"I have a plan, but I may need to call upon you my friend."

Tiranius looked hard at the Captain and then gazed back down on the little hell-cat.

"We will see if she can convince me."

The Captain smirked, and Lisa frowned at the men, hoping to the gods he didn't mean what she thought he did.

The Captain led Captain Tiranius out of the cabin and settled him in the now increasingly boisterous crews. He knew she would convince him, and knew at this point he would need to start explaining a few things to her in order to get what he desired from her. The real end goal. The question was; would she be on board?