The Black Rise Ch. 07

Story Info
A little sprout plants her seeds.
1.2k words
4.67
2.8k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His little hell-cat was all fire. The blush had crept from her chest into her face and her fury at the liberties he had taken was palpable. Her breathing was harsh as she came down from her orgasm and he knew better than to think that she would be pliable after such a treat.

"You are delicious little one. Don't worry, I won't go any further than a taste this evening. When I have you, you will be fully awake, and as wet as when I found you earlier today."

He winked at her, and she scowled back.

Not taking any chances with her, he bound her more tightly to the bed, both hands secured to one side, so that he could comfortably slip an arm over her and hold her from behind. She tried to thrash but was answered with a swift smack on her bottom.

"You can either sleep like this, or we can stay awake all night until your ass is on fire. Which do you prefer, pet?"

He chuckled as she huffed and felt her settled down to sleep.

And sleep she did. She was exhausted again from the day's events and even while she just wished for some time to think of what to do to handle this crass captain, she could not help but drift off into a deep sleep wrapped in his strong, sturdy arms.

**

She woke before the Captain did as the sunrise shone an orange brilliance into the cabin through it's bay window. Tied as she was to the bed she could not hope to try to move without waking the Captain, so she took the time to plan and consider.

If being trained as a... 'pet' as the Captain called them... was anything like she was already experiencing, then she wanted nothing to do with it, even if it did save her from a wretched end with the Governor. Could she come to an agreement with him, that would give her comfort until she could manage an escape on land, or with another ship? Captain Tiranius was not likely to help her, as he seemed loyal to this ship. She was stuck here for now. Since the Captain seemed kind enough to want to save her from the Governor, then perhaps he was kind enough to come to an agreement? Not likely.. as he was the sort to keep 'pets', but it may be worth a try.

Deep in thought, she did not notice that the Captain had woken up and was watching her.

"Planning, my little hell-cat?"

Startled, she glared at him, then put her eyes down and held her hands out to him as best as she could, hoping he would untie her.

"Trying on a new attitude for today?"

She shrugged a shoulder and stayed as she was.

He chuckled as he untied her hands, keeping one wrist tied and holding it tightly to him.

"We are going to see off Captain Tiranius and see if he has been convinced you are worth his time, should the need arise. Do not waste our time, Lisa."

She looked up at him nodded, and with a determination set to her face, he noted.

**

Walking behind the Captain, Lisa kept her head down. She knew from her short time with Captain Tiranius what the man valued in company. While she was sheltered from much of the world, she did understand some of the complexities of people.

"A jolly good night Captain" Captain Tiranius bellowed!

"And more to be had, should your next endeavor go well," the Captain laughed along.

"You can be sure the drinks will come from my barrels, Captain! And what about your little hell-cat eh? Will you throw her over the sides and be done with her now?"

Lisa lifted her head and her eyes met the jovial Captain's while she signed.

"Ha! She says she will drag me down with her if I try it!"

"You have her hands full with that one, Captain. Call on me, should you need it. I'd like to watch him just try to take her, if anything HA!"

It was Lisa's turn to smirk. She followed the Captain to the wheel and without instruction, she knelt beside him, going so far as to lean against his leg.

They watched as Captain Tiranius' ship disappeared into the horizon, and still she remained at his side. He had half suspected it was a ruse to look docile for other Captain. She must've been planning something.

After some time in the morning sun, he led her back down below deck and handed her off to Neo.

"She seems to have an understanding. I wouldn't trust her with a knife yet, but don't let her be bored."

And with that, he left her in the kitchen. Casting her eyes down, she waited for Neo to tell her what to do. He chuckled. "Don't have us fooled yet, little sprout, but I think you know that."

She smiled up at him, in her mischievous way and he chuckled again, pointing to a pile of dishes.

**

When the Captain came back down to retrieve Lisa he found her inhaling a bouquet of lemon grass that Neo had brought over to the sink for her to smell. Her face looked almost orgasmic at the sweet fragrance and if it had been anyone else other than Neo, the Captain may have been jealous of the scene.

"Did she prove useful to you today?"

"Quite so, Captain. Finished every dirty dish brought to her. Seems to have a nose for herbs as well."

Lisa blushed and turned back to the sink and a pile of potatoes she had been scrubbing at.

"Leave it, girl, you'll be joining me for dinner now."

She signed a 'thank-you' to Neo and followed behind the Captain with her head down. At least when she obeyed, it seemed she could avoid being chained up, she mused.

The Captain brought her to his chair and waited to see if her dignity would hold up against her façade of obedience. To his delight, he could see her blush and anger rise from her chest as she lowered herself to her knees beside him. It seemed she was determined to play out her game. He wondered how far he could push her.

Patting her on the head he cooed "good girl."

He chuckled as she tensed beneath him and put her hands into little fists. To her credit, she managed to keep her head down.

She waited as the men ate and watched from the corner of her eye. When the Captain put his fork down, she leaned against his leg like she had the first night she had dinner beside him, and again he patted her on the head before offering her her meal, by his hand.

Tenderly, she ate each bite. Being sure not to leave a drop or crumb she would lightly brush her lips against his fingers. The Captain could not help but watch the show she was putting on for him. He decided to test her further, and realized as he brought the dripping piece of fruit down to her lips, that he wasn't testing her at all, rather he was hopeful that she would do as he intended. And she did. She wrapped her lips around the fruit quickly, and darted her little tongue out so as not to let any drops of the sweet juices fall from his hand.

Suppressing a moan, he stood up and bid her to follow him to his cabin.