The Black Rise Ch. 09

Story Info
Ocean spray.
2.6k words
4.54
1k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked toward the waves as she leaned against the Captain's boots. She had always loved the colours at sunrise and sunset at home, but realized she was quickly falling in love with the colours of the sun hitting the ever-changing clouds against the sea. As the sun continued to rise, she turned her attention to the men before her. As always, they worked in complete tune with one another. Not one misstep. She wondered how it looked from the top of the mast in the bird's nest and if it would be difficult to climb up there. Looking up at the Captain, she blushed as she realized he was regarding her.

It wasn't long before Diego came up and took the helm from the Captain, and she was led down to the kitchen.

Neo smiled when he saw Lisa trailing behind the Captain.

"Do I have the little sprout with me today?"

"I'll be back for her in a few hours, keep her busy."

"Not a problem, Captain."

The Captain turned to Lisa and lifted her face to his. He fixed an errant strand of hair behind her ear and let his forefinger run along her jaw. He smirked as her eyes widened, but she managed to stand still for him. And suddenly he was walking past her, leaving her looking up and lost in thought.

Neo chuckled and waited for the Captain to leave before he called Lisa over and handed her a sprig of a spice. She inhaled it and smiled at him.

"Rosemary."

She made a sign at him, which he repeated back to her.

"If I have you cutting the potatoes, do I need to worry about being gutted, little sprout?"

She shook her head emphatically at him, and he chuckled.

"Didn't think so. You can get started over there."

**

The Captain went to his cabin to dig into the pile of letters. He had only managed to have time to look through a couple at the top of the pile, and doubted he would be finished before reaching Veritous Port. Picking up the next on the pile, it was addressed to 'Stanis P.'

'Dear Sir,

As agreed, Lisa has come to you to be wed, as per our agreement. I trust that you will find she is a pretty creature and shall undoubtedly bear you an heir in no time. While her major flaw would be an annoyance to most, I believe that this will be a benefit for you and your proclivities. In fact, I encourage you to teach the girl in any manner necessary to suit your every whim.

With my end of the bargain held up, I will be expecting the balance of payment.

Happy nuptials, -G. F.'

Nathaniel felt an anger rising him upon reading the letter. Whoever G. F. was clearly had little regard for the safety of Lisa and was happy for her to be used as an abused brood mare. That she would be sent to the Governor with the knowledge of his 'proclivities' was beyond reprehensible; it was a death sentence. And of course, Lisa was the perfect victim; she couldn't talk. If she did escape, or find someone to pay attention to her, there was a low chance that they could sign. She would have to get a letter out, and he had no doubt that the Governor already ensured his little wives never had access to pen and paper.

Some questions were answered, but now there was more to be found out. Who was selling Lisa in the first place? And could they lay claim to her now?

The Captain angrily set the letter aside and continued on with the next letter.

**

Neo was having a wonderful afternoon with Lisa. He had picked up a few words for different foods from her in sign, and he was enamored with her small smile whenever he showed her something new, or let her be a taste tester for him.

When he felt a little tug at his sleeve, he turned around patiently to see what she needed.

"Yes, little sprout?"

She pointed at herself and then upwards.

"You want to go on deck?"

She smiled and nodded.

He gave her a small frown, "you know the Captain would have my head if I let you out of here without his permission. I like you, girl, but for your sake and mine, best to stay where you're told."

She looked down dejectedly and went back to the pile of dishes he had set her to. She knew it had been a long shot in asking, but had hoped with him watching, she might be allowed a little freedom above deck. He seemed to like her, but it was probably too soon to ask. One step at a time, she told herself.

The Captain strode into the kitchen, and when she heard his boots on the floorboards she looked up expectantly. Seeing his frown, and mistaking it for her stature, she cast her head down and waited to be told what to do.

"How was she?"

"Remember Clara?" Neo asked the Captain pointedly.

"Your opinion is noted, Neo. Come little sprite and mind yourself."

Lisa followed behind the Captain with her head still down. She had only been away from him for a few hours, but something during that time had angered him and she didn't feel like pushing him just now.

As they went across the deck towards his cabin he suddenly turned around and stopped her before she bumped into him. Lisa looked up at him, confused.

Clara had been a girl the Black Rise had picked up a few years ago. She had trained easily and Nathaniel had expected a good price for her. What he had not expected was that she began to go into her own head. Neo had found her in a doll-like state after she had gone missing for a few hours. Neo had insisted that she be left at his old village; it was located on a secluded island, and she would be given freedom to roam and be taken care of by the kind people who lived there. It turned out to the be the best thing. She was simply a bird who could not survive a cage.

"If I left you to your own devices for a few minutes, what would you do?"

She took a moment and looked around her. She certainly didn't want to interact with the men just now. Then she looked up at the bird's nest. A few minutes would not be enough time to climb up there, she figured. She turned and looked at the bow of the boat and turned back to the Captain.

'I'd like to go to the front to watch the waves break.'

"Then ask me properly, girl, the way you'd be expected to in front of company."

She frowned at him and huffed. 'Please, may I go to the front of the ship, Master."

"Come back when I call, girl."

He held in a chuckle as she wasted no time practically skipping to the front of The Black Rise. He caught John's eye and nodded his head towards Lisa. John took his cue and moved up to check knots around where Lisa was, keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't try anything.

Lisa was completely oblivious to John being nearby. While she was aboard The Hanover she had to maintain a little dignity as a lady, but here she felt an odd sense of freedom. Of course, she wasn't free in any real sense of the word, but being free of the social obligations of a lady was a release she hadn't expected to enjoy so much. Here, aboard The Black Rise, she could lean over the railing to look, and no one would be shocked by her behavior and lack of poise, so that is exactly what she did. She leaned far over the side of the great ship, as far front as she could and watched the front of the ship break through the water. It wasn't enough though. She wanted to feel the spray on her face, and she was only a few feet away. Grabbing onto a rope, she pulled onto it, testing that it would hold her. It was taught, and she used it to hoist herself up. As her bare feet gripped the large wooden railing beneath her she felt her breath completely leave her body as she was pulled back in a bodily hug.

The Captain ran and watched as Lisa and John tumbled backwards onto the deck; John with Lisa in a full bear hug and Lisa with her limbs flailing around her. If it wasn't so infuriating, it would have been an amusing sight.

"Bring her into my Cabin and secure her!"

**

Lisa waited in the Captain's cabin. Her chest heaved from her struggles with the men as they had tied her up tightly against the pole in the middle of the room. She was angry and had given the men hell, with one of them leaving the cabin cursing and rubbing the bite mark she had left on his forearm. She hadn't done anything wrong, unless this was all some sort of trick that the Captain had pulled. Of course, her arms were now tied behind her back, so she wouldn't even be able to sign or curse at him when he came into the room. She pulled against her bonds in a hopeless attempt to loosen them and let out a silent scream of frustration.

Time passed slowly for Lisa in the cabin. She regretted quite quickly the amount of struggling she had done against the ropes, and now looked for ways to stop their chaffing against her now raw skin. Stillness was the best answer. The men had left her in a kneeling position, to top off the discomfort. Her legs underneath her spread between the pole and tied behind at her feet, making her completely immobile. She already needed to shift her weight from one knee to the other to try and give them a respite from her weight on the hard wood.

Her pain was only forgotten for a moment when she heard the thudding of the Captain's boots approaching.

**

The Captain had left Lisa tied up long enough to let himself cool off. He was angry with her. He had tried to give her a moment of freedom, and she had tried to end herself the first chance she got. He couldn't get her image out of his mind. Standing atop the railing of the prow, with only his shirt on, the light of the sun had shone through his white shirt and outlined her body as she had stood there proudly for a moment, one hand holding onto the rope above her. It was frighteningly beautiful, and he had almost lost her.

When he stalked into the cabin, he saw her angrily looking up at him from her kneeling position, and his already hardened cock twitched at the sight.

Lisa lost sight of the Captain as he walked behind her. She heard him shuffling around one of the drawers of his desk and could only wait to see what he was doing. She wasn't scared. She was still angry. A hand softly drew her hair away from her face, as she began to feel the heat of his breath against the back of her neck. She stilled as goosebumps traveled up her spine. As angry as she was, she couldn't ignore the feelings he evoked deep inside of her, even if she didn't understand them.

He tilted her head to look behind and up towards him gently and held her steely gaze with his own.

But it was a trick. He knew she wasn't going to back down and took the opportunity to distract her from the ring he had placed in front of her face and was now pressing into her mouth. She struggled in vain against the intrusion, but he was experienced and had the vile contraption secured in moments.

Lisa tried to push the ring out of her mouth, but only managed to hurt her teeth and jaw. The Captain walked around to her front and she tried to shrink back from the sight of his hard cock being stroked in his hand.

Looking up at his face, she begged him with her eyes not to do this.

"You have a choice. You can be punished for trying to throw yourself overboard by loosing your chance to go on island at the next port, or you can learn this lesson now, in a rougher manner than I had originally planned, as punishment. So what will it be, little sprite. Do you want to miss your chance to visit Veritous Port?"

Lisa glared up at the Captain. It was completely unfair of him to punish her without letting her communicate what she had intended on the railing, but right now she could see no way but to answer his question and get through this ordeal, and then take out her rage on him later. She shook her head no and looked down again as the Captain continued to stroke his cock slowly.

"The ring gives me the assurance that you can not bite me, little hell-cat, but this will still be an introduction in how to suck cock. First focus on your breathing."

She was not sure what he meant, until his cock was moving into her mouth, and filling it completely. He paused inside of her and she looked up at him.

He looked enraptured! And barely anything had happened yet? Still angry, and now wanting this to get over with, Lisa tentatively moved her tongue underneath his cock, and was rewarded with a groan from the Captain. He began to push in further, until he blocked her air way, and she immediately panicked.

"Remember, focus on breathing. Catch your breath when I pull out and hold it as I push in."

He pulled out quickly and slowly pushed forward again, beginning to shake with the effort. He was too keyed up to want to do this gently. He wanted her. His fury had begun to melt away quickly as soon as he had looked down at her lips wrapped around her cock, and her eyes looking up at him. He could see her breasts as he looked down the large shirt on her and wanted nothing more than to wrap his own lips around those pert nipples.

He felt her intake her breath as he pushed in and he stilled, reveling in a moment inside of her. He continued like this, gently in and out of her mouth, until he was leaning against the post, his own breathing heavy. Pulling out quickly, he stroked his throbbing cock with his hand with a will, until his cum shot out all over her chin and chest.

Lisa had been surprised to see his seed spill out of him the way it had and was disgusted that it was all over her. How messy. But it had been thrilling, in a way, to see him reduced to such a moment of pure carnal pleasure.

She watched the Captain reach down with one finger and take some of his cum off, only to bring it up to her mouth. She shook her head viciously.

"You are fortunate I did not make you swallow it all for your first time. Taste it now and get used to it."

Not that she had a choice in the matter, he brought his finger towards her mouth but was startled that she actually reached out with her tongue and licked it off herself. He cocked an eyebrow at her, and with his other hand reached down and ran a finger along her slit. Bringing his finger up to his mouth, he looked her in the eye as he tasted her own wetness.

"I think a part of you enjoyed that."