The Black Rise Ch. 08

Story Info
New designs.
1.4k words
4.08
1.3k
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She may have gone too far, she realized, as the Captain led her to his cabin. She knew he would enjoy her wanton display, and all the while she had no idea how she thought of it, and truthfully she had found it all too easy to perform.

The Captain had been surprised she had taken it so far as well, and wanted to further test how far his little Lisa would go. It had only been one day of obedience, and she had somehow slipped from being just obedient to also being a sensual little temptress. Was there information he was missing about her? Or was she a natural sexy little minx? He rather hoped it was the latter. Of course, this could all be another ruse similar to her little attempt before at his weapon, though he would be surprised if she tried that again so soon.

Once inside the cabin he took in the girl before him. She stood still and kept her head down with her hands at her side. The little way she picked at her thumb with her forefinger in anxiety did not escape his eye, but he admitted she was holding herself together quite well considering the situation she had put herself into. The real question was... what was she planning, or was she even planning at all at this point?

He moved toward her with the grace and aura of a panther stalking it's prey. She took a startled step back but he caught her up in his arms, snaking one up and into her long locks. He reveled in her little intake of breath as he stood bodily against her, nearly nose to nose and surely breathing in the same air. Now her little act was laid bare, as her inexperience could not possibly match the passion he was thrusting onto her.

Her mind moved quickly, as she first grabbed onto him so as not to lose her footing, but now she tentatively moved so that her arms wrapped around his neck. She did not know how to take the power back from this game they'd been playing, but she did not want to go down without a fight. Her mind recalled how easily he had controlled her when he had first pressed upon her clit, and wondered if it would be the same with his parts. While he was staring intensely down at her she took the moment to move a hand down and press against the hardness she found there. Her experiment was rewarded with a groan from the captain and his hand tightening in her hair.

"You're playing with fire, little one, I'm not sure you realize where your little game is taking you."

He chuckled as she stepped away from him looking flushed and angry. 'Please, let me go.'

"No. Even if you managed get away, beautiful young mute women are rare, and the Governor will find you. Your best chance, whether you like it or not, is with me." He let the thought sink into her as he stepped towards her. Taking an errant strand of hair and tucking it behind her ear he continued, "and besides, I find you utterly charming, and would be loath to let you go little fire."

He took her moment of shock to his advantage and leaned in for a brief kiss. He only just felt her soft lips give into his, right before she broke the connection. 'Cad!'

He laughed heartily and strode over to his bed. Sitting down, he bade her to do the same on the opposite end. "Let's talk."

***

The Captain woke before Lisa in the morning, and he wasted no time in using his grip around her naked form to snake a hand up to her breast and lightly toy with her. Her nipple quickly rose under his gentle teasing and he bit his lip, deciding if he should wake her as he did before, or sample a taste of that cute breast instead. His choice was taken from him as she woke suddenly and squirmed in his grasp, twisting to face him with a scowl on her face.

"Good morning, little one," he smiled at her.

She huffed, 'we made a deal'.

"And I won't take your innocence unless you ask for it, but we never agreed on teasing," he chuckled, "and besides, to pull this off, we still need you trained as one of my pets that I would sell, and that will include you tolerating, if not managing to at least pretend to enjoy my touches in front of others."

'You are a monster.'

"You only know the half of it."

She frowned at him as he got out of bed and turned his back on her to stretch in the morning light. At least if she had to pretend to be a doting pet, she mused as she watched his back muscles flex, it wouldn't be hard to look at him.

Their deal had been made with the understanding that she would hold up her end of the bargain if he took care of the Governor for her, whether that meant making sure he wasn't looking for, or making sure he never looked for her again. She understood that their deal also meant he was unlikely to threaten to sell her to the Governor, even if she angered him, so for now, she was safe unless he decided that her inheritance was not worth the trouble. She was certain that the Captain's dislike for the Governor, along with her inheritance, was worth more than anything the Governor could try to persuade the Captain with.

"We will be at the Veritous Port in 3 days. You have until then to either be trustworthy and trained enough to be allowed to accompany me, or you will need to be kept hidden on board."

'How long will we be there?'

"I usually give my men a week at Veritous Port. Especially after a wealthy ship like The Hanover, they will want time to enjoy their spoils," he grinned at her.

She understood then that they were going to a Pirate port. 'Will I be safe there?!'

"Don't sign so fast. Yes, either in my brig, or by my side, no one would dare to hurt you. But you would need to be unquestionably MINE, Lisa."

He saw the resignation set in her face as she started to understand her situation in its entirety. After handing her a shirt to put on, he took a step back. "You can learn to dress me, as you'd be expected to both dress and undress me."

She rose from the bed and awkwardly put his shirt on him. Never having dressed anyone before, she blushed as she ran the length of the shirt down his torso and smoothed it out. He tried very hard not to chuckle as she looked lost after that.

"You need to tuck it in, little one."

Her blush turned crimson, as she bunched the fabric into his pants in a rush. He laughed as he fixed it and then pointed to his belt on the chair. She found this much easier to do for him, though her hands trembled when she noticed the bulge in his pants as she finished buckling it on.

"I won't be trusting you yet to help with my sword and pistol, but this is a start. Next time, do it slowly and do it right. I don't need bunches of shirt in my pants."

He left the cabin and beckoned her to follow. She stayed a step behind him with her head down, and when he stood up to the wheel, she knelt beside him and leaned against his leg to watch the sea beside her.

**

Nathaniel looked down at Lisa as she focused on the sea. The breeze touched her hair away from her face and played with the fabric against her lithe form. The shirts he had been giving her were too large, and so it hung off her shoulder to one side, revealing her increasingly sun-kissed skin. She really was a beauty, he mused. It will be difficult to keep her safe from the Governor once he finds out she is alive, and he had no doubt he would eventually. Nathaniel had no designs of ever seeing Lisa's inheritance, but decided that he was her best chance at surviving, and that he wanted to do everything in his power to make it so.