The Black Rose Ch. 01

Story Info
Ginnie is taken to a community of mistresses and slaves.
10.4k words
4.62
12.8k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara is a slut I thought as I watched my roommate and "friend" across the bar ensconced in the arms and lips of the brunette she had met half an hour ago. If I was lucky they would go back to the brunettes if I wasn't another night of listening to my "friend" have very loud sex through our very thin apartment walls. Coming here had been her idea to help me relax. I had just passed my junior nursing certificate and was now a qualified midwife as well. I was looking for work and should be at home filling out applications not sitting awkwardly in Tamara's favourite lesbian bar. Admittedly I am also queer but where Tamara has long legs, a round butt and pert breast. I am a bit more full bodied. Heavy D cups a stout but not fat midsection and a round ass. Something to hold onto. I also have a cute round face and curly reddish brown hair. I am a cute nerd, and as a nerd a bit shy. I do okay in online dating and one on one, but in such an upclass bar I am a bit of an oddity. I was determined to finish my very expensive and criminally small drink then leave in a huff when the bartender slid a new glass next to me. "I didn't order this?" I said in surprise. "No" a silky firm voice said behind me "I ordered for you and it would be bad manners to turn it down." I turned around to see a dream come true. A tall woman older, maybe early 40s though she was in prime shape. Short blonde hair in a pixie cut and piercing blue eyes. She was well built and athletic, but with firm large breast, probably implants but who cares. I got wet just looking at her. I have an attraction to older sterner women, something my friends found laughable. I managed to not make a fool out of myself and invited her to join me.

Her name was Sandra. Doctor Sandra Carter she ran a small private medical practice in another city a good ways from here but was in town for a conference. I did my absolute best to play it cool but she oozed sensuality. She was stern, firm, and aloof but also very engaged as we talked. I told her about myself as well. My name was Ginnie. I was 24 fresh out of nursing school and had been working for 6 months at a private OBGYN practice. My 'friend' Tamara was another nurse there.

Sandra's eyes flared a little when I told her what I did. "That's so funny we are in the same field." Sandra said

"You're an OB?" I asked

"Well yes and no I am cross qualified in General Practice, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Urology,

Proctology and Andrology." she said

"Wow" I replied in awe "That must have been a lot of work?"

"Oh it was but I run a small and very exclusive clinic that focuses on sexual and reproductive health as part of our patients overall health."

I could imagine it was a lot of wrinkly old men trying to get it up the way they use to and women just over 50 trying to have a baby, but I didn't want to be rude so I told her that sounded fascinating."

After our third round I asked why she came over. "Because you are cute and looked lonely, but I stayed because of how you looked at me." We had moved from the bar to a dimly lit booth in the back corner. "How..how I looked at you." I said trying to salvage my dignity, then I felt her hand on my thigh and I sucked in my breath as it slowly began to move up my leg toward the hem of my dress.

"Yes, just like that. I could sense it at once you have a type, even if you haven't admitted it to yourself yet." She slid closer to me in the booth. I suddenly was aware how far away and hidden we were even if the bar was fairly active. I felt her body next to mine, her breath on my neck as her hand went higher under my skirt and her fingers gently began stroking my panties. I was soaking wet.

"You are prey my dear. You want to be dominated, controlled by another woman, someone older and more confident, a predator like me."

I wanted to protest as she reached under my skirt with her other hand and ripped my underwear open in one smooth motion. I didn't say a word though I kissed her exposing my throat opening my arms and legs wider as she began to play with my pussy.

Tears welled up in my eyes in shame, excitement and fear as two of her fingers slid into me while her thumb rubbed my clit.

"Yes Mistress" I whispered

"Oh darling call me Doctor" she replied in a silky voice

I almost came from that alone. I didn't get a job in medicine because I have a medical fetish, but I did get interested in that as a career because I had a medical fetish. "Yes Doctor" I said breathlessly. She stopped what she was doing and kissed me. "Come on" she said eagerly."

I straightened my dress and followed her out of the booth without thinking. We walked out the door, her arm around my waist. I didn't spy Tamara anywhere which was a shame I wanted that bitch to see how hot the one I was leaving with was.

Dr Carter's hotel was close by less than a five minute walk in the cool night air. I was aching for sex as I felt the nakedness of my pussy, the breeze wafting against where she had ripped my panties open. We breezed through the lobby, the kind of lobby that had a fully manned desk where the staff deliberately avoided eye contact. 'Dam I thought this place is posh.'

The elevator doors closed in front of us and Dr Carter, it thrilled me to think of her by her title, let her hand drop down. I kept still looking ahead but adjusted my legs letting her slide a finger into my dripping pussy.

"Ahhhhh" I sighed through my teeth as I felt her slim well manicured digit probe me. The elevator stopped on the 33rd floor and Dr Carter slipped her finger out of me and back around my waist. I wasn't sure if I was leading her or she was leading me to the hotel room.

Her suit was bigger than three of my apartments. As soon as the door closed behind us she grabbed my dress and pulled it down over my shoulders. I heard it rip. My bra was nothing special, just a normal boring one meant to keep my breast contained. Her strong hands seized it and ripped it open. She pushed me against the wall and pulled my dress down pulling my already torn panties with it. Stripping me. I covered myself on instinct in fear and excitement. She grabbed my arm and half pulled me around her palm slapping my ass hard.

"Never cover yourself." She commanded sternly. She turned on the lights. I felt more naked in a fully lit room than a dark one. "Present yourself" she barked "I want to see what I am purchasing"

Oh man she would definitely see my cunt oozing in precum. I took the position I had seen on porn movies hands on my head, feet apart, chest thrust out. She looked me up and down then began to circle me letting her hands rub along me. "Have you been trained?" she asked "No Misss.." SMACK her hand stung my ass "No Doctor" I replied breathlessly

"It shows." she said "Your posture is sloppy and your poorly groomed. She took a handful of my pubic hair and pulled I cried in pain "But" she said smiling "You are excellent raw material." She put her hands around my throat and pushed me onto the bed then kissed me forcefully her body weight crushing mine physically dominating me I kissed back and submitted. She rewarded me by standing up and then grabbing me by the hair pulling me to the floor "Let's get you cleaned up, but first I need to change." She pulled me into the bathroom and forced me to kneel in a corner "No peeking" she said I didn't peak and it was worth it when she reentered the room she was in lingerie specifically sexy nurse or in her case sexy doctor lingerie a black backless apron with a red cross that emphasised her firm cleavage and toned ass just barely showing her shaved and perfectly proportioned pussy. My mouth dropped open.

Dr Carter smiled and twirled "Yes I thought as much."

"Thought what I asked?"

SMACK

She slapped me across the face hard I fell back my cheek red

"You don't speak unless told to slave." she snarled

I was stunned for a second but then I rolled and crawled over to her on all fours. She stuck out a foot and I lowered myself kissing it.

"Yes" she said "And to answer your question I knew you had a medical fetish. A lesbian at a OBGYN it's a pretty good bet." she continued "Now lets get you cleaned up and have a look at you."

She kept me kneeling on the floor as she turned on the water humming as the bath filled to about ankle height. Then she pulled me up by my hair and forced me in. She made me stand grabbing the fall bar the hotel instals for people to get in or out. She disappeared for a moment and returned with two sets of handcuffs. "Doctor please.." I tried to object, becoming very scared, but she simply cuffed me to the bar, keeping me standing in the tub as she pulled a pair of dishwasher gloves from the sink drawer and began to lather up the loofa. "I like to travel prepared in case I find a worthy victim." she said smiling as she watched me practically orgasm at the sight of the elbow length gloves.

She was very thorough. She began to scrub me starting at the neck and working her way down my body firmly but not harshly, taking her time to sensually clean my breast while also eyeing them and examining them, testing their weight and firmness with her hands nodding approvingly. "You would be worth a lot on the slave market."

"The slave market Doctor?" I asked as she tweaked my nipples.

"Oh yes some friends and I we buy and sell our subs it's all good fun you know." She smiled as she spoke and I grew even hornier. I knew some lesbians in BDSM liked to form groups and swap slaves and it sounded like Sandra was part of such a group.

"As a doctor of course it's my job to evaluate all the slaves and see to their medical care it keeps me very busy, but oh its so much fun.'' She finished scrubbing my tummy then looked sternly between my legs. "Now enough of that." She knew what she was doing first she scrubbed and rinsed it with warm water then made me stand with my legs apart as she produced a razor and expertly shaved it. I couldn't believe how smooth and pink it looked. I kept myself trimmed by totally denuded I felt even more naked. Doctor Sandra smiled and nodded "There much better she put the razor aside and put two fingers into my oozing pussy pushing on my pubic area with her other. I realised instantly what she was doing. "Doctor are you checking my ovaries?"

"Hmmm yes, a slave's breeding potential greatly increases their value and you my dear are an ideal breeder."

I felt an eruption of arousal. How could she know? I knew that everyone would call me a freak if they found out. My mind flashed to my deepest darkest sexual desire to be impregnated and then studied by cruel and uncaring doctors like some kind of science experiment. I trembled merely saying "Thank you doctor I am glad I am a worthy specimen."

She rinsed me with the show novel and then uncuffed me but re-cuffed my hands together and cuffed my ankles making me get on all fours in the draining tub. "Time for your enema I think." She said

She had one of those fleet enema's you got from a pharmacy. She took her time lubricating my ass with my own cum her dishwashing gloves causing my skin to crawl and me to moan like a cat in heat. Then she took the nozzle and teased my ass again with her gloved hand before gently inserting it. I cried in discomfort "ugh' as the hard plastic tube slid into my ass.

"Keep breathing dear here we go." Dr Carter said

I grimaced in pain and discomfort as the warm liquid began to fill me. My fingernails scratched vainly on the wet porcelain tub and I tried to calm my breathing.

"Ehhhh" I grunted

It just seemed to go on and on. But I didn't dare say anything. I was having to much fun

I felt Dr Carter's gloved hand stroke my back

"Nearly there you are being such a good girl." she stroked me again whispering to me calmly and sweetly "Almost, such a good patient almost."

I wish almost would come this was agony.

Finally Dr Carter said "And done." she bent and disconnected the tube but let the nozzle remain.

"Hold it now Ginnie" she knelt down so her gloved hands could access every part of me. She began stroking my back and fondling my breast.

"Hold it Ginnie you want to make your doctor happy don't you?"

I nodded and Dr Carter giggled, leaning over the tub in such a way that her massive breasts were just inches from my sweating face.

"You can respond when asked a direct question slave." she said. I liked the extra emphasis she added to the word slave.

"I want ugggghhh you to be proud of me doctor." I managed to say I had fully embraced the role play and I was in absolute heaven.

She made me hold it for 10 minutes but finally helped me up and sat me on the toilet. I looked up at her and felt my face burn as I emptied. I was handcuffed and naked in front of a beautiful woman wearing my favourite kind of fetishware. It was a dream come true.

Next she took me to the bed and pushed me onto it still cuffed. Her composure was starting to break as she tore off her lingerie revealing her taunt firm body. I was in absolute awe she looked like some kind of Amazon goddess muscular limbs attached to a perfectly voluptuous body. She didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on her. Her tan skin off set her pink perky nipples on her firm but huge tits, there was no way they were natural but they looked incredible. Her flat and toned belly ran down to her hairless pubis and gorgeous pussy. I could have admired her all night but her eyes were hungry.

"I can't stand it any more, '' she said, practically leaping on me. Her body was firm and muscled; it liked being folded into the embrace of an anaconda. In my cuffed position there was not much else I could do so I submitted meekly. She kissed me hard, her tongue pressing into my mouth and I took it willingly. I was in pure heat feeling her firm breast press against my soft one and her thighs bearing down on my torso. She broke the kiss and climbed on top of me and straddled my face. I stared up at her perfectly proportioned pussy before she forced it onto my face. I worked my mouth and tongue like I never had before so desperate to please. Finally after several long minutes of her breath growing more rapid I was rewarded with a cry of. "Oh, that's it, that's it Yes YEs YESSS." I knew I had done well.

We continued to fuck like two animals but she was the dominate leading me dominating me pintching my nipples my clit our finger and tounges intertwining. She rolled me to all fours forcing my face down on the bed and my ass high in the air my cuffed wrist and ankles making it impossible to move. She rammed her tongue into my pussy and within a minute I was convulsing in pleasure. She rolled me, poked me, penetrated me, I licked, sucked and squeezed. We each exploded in orgasm after orgasm. I came 7 times before finally we both fell asleep in exhaustion.

Morning came and I was still handcuffed but lying comfortably. Dr Carter was looking out the window in a robe she turned when she sensed me moving her robe falling open. "Ginnie?" she asked her voice now soft and almost pleading "I know its crazy but will you come back with me?"

I perked up my eyes shooting open.

"Yes" I blurted out without thinking. Had I known then what I know now. I honestly don't think it would have changed a thing.

It was a long morning as Sandra described what she had in mind. I would move across the country and work in her clinic, but also she wanted to collar me and start training me as a slave in her little society. I would live in a nice apartment that Dr Carter (she insisted I call her that never mistress or Sandra) owned and get paid but I could only spend money with her permission. I would work in the clinic that was part of Sandras society. She was vague about how big it was but I was sure it was a boutique operation with just a few other staff who were players. We would also not be exclusive and anyone in the society could use and abuse me at will.

"I really am not into men though." I said as we ate breakfast and Dr Carter outlined everything.

"Well that's not a problem we have male slaves but no men are allowed to be doms. In fact we think men are fit only for servitude. IF and it's a big if you were made to take penis it would be in the context of providing entertainment to you and the males mistress." she took a bite of her bagel "How does that sound?"

I tried to imagine something like that and honestly it made me wet.

"Oh not a problem I suppose you will want to watch if you decide to breed me." I said in a teasing tone.

Dr Carter just smiled and continued her outline.

There were no safe words or limits "I will own you plain and simple" she said. All of the clinic's clients would be other slaves and in addition to my training I would assist Dr Carter and her colleagues in working on them. I tried to hide my excitement when she explained.

"You will have a wide array of cases as we will be seeing to all the medical needs of our community's slaves."

It was crazy, but I was 24 unattached and hated my job, also coming off the wildest night of sex I had ever had. I agreed immediately. Sandra smiled and took a small black choker from her bag and slid it around my neck, closing it with a click. "Welcome to the Black Rose Society slave."

If left alone I might have rethought this spur of the moment decision. I might have decided not to move across the country to become a woman I had just met sex pet, but Doctor Carter knew what she was doing and she didn't leave me alone to reconsider. She dressed me in some of her casual clothes which were ill fitting but would do and took me shopping for a new wardrobe (my clothes from the previous night were ruined). She enjoyed making me try on a variety of outfits like a living doll. Finally she settled on a look for me. A set of modest dresses that hinted at my full figure but did not draw unwanted attention. She dictated an email to send to my roommate explaining the opportunity I had and that movers would be by to collect my things. She explained the movers would come but my things were destined for the dump as I could take nothing from my old life with me. Sandra wired my roomate 6 months rent as a apology for my sudden departure, explaining it was part of my relocation package. Through all this she kept me enthralled with her sensuality. Constantly subtlety touching and teasing me making me grow wet between my legs. That evening was a repeat of the previous one. Lying next to each other sated as she ran her fingers over my naked sweating body she talked to herself "I will need to do a full inspection when we get there, but you my pretty pony are a fantastic ride." the idea of being inspected by this sexy woman brought me back to arsoul and we resumed our fucking.

We departed the next day flying first class for the six hour journey. It was delightful and in public Dr Carter did nothing to indicate me and her were not simply friends. She explained the world outside the society was hostile to its views so it was best to blend to be as vanilla as possible. The only thing that marked us as different was the small black choker I wore on my collar and Sandra's tiny black rose lapel pin.

We flew first class all the way and it was a long trip but comfortable.

As we left the airport I saw a black town car waiting for us with a pretty woman in a chauffeur uniform holding the door. I clutched the suitcase Dr Carter had bought me though it only carried the vanilla outfits she had picked out for me. I was overwhelmed a bit at what I was doing, but Dr Carter took me by the elbow and guided me to the car. It was time to officially start my new life.

The car ride was fairly long. We drove beyond the outskirts of the city to one of the gated private developments that were common in this part of the country. It was a pleasant little township with its own cluster of shops, an office park and a mix of small apartment buildings with a series of larger mansions up on the hills. I noticed right away that although at first glance everything seemed normal there was something different. There was a very high number of women and the only men were young and fit. All of the men and many of the women wore chokers identical to mine.