The Black Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor, how many people are in this society?" I asked nervously

"Oh a good number we have several private developments scattered across the world, some of our more remote ones you can even drop any veneer of vanilla life." she said stroking my leg. My eyes went wide at that comment. I had imagined a handful of people all living vanilla lives, but this was beyond what I could comprehend. I began to feel very nervous but also. All I could describe it as was excitement.

Still nerves played on the edge of my mind and I as I was led out of the car and into my new home. It was a good size apartment. The first thing I noticed was there were cameras in every room and no computer or TV, just spartan furniture. Sandra ordered us dinner which was delivered by a cute young woman no more than 18 with a black choker.

Over dinner Dr Carter explained the rules to me

"You will stay in the apartment unless told otherwise each morning you will check in with me and follow my instructions. Failure to do so will result in punishment.

"Punishment?" I asked unable to keep the excitement from my voice Dr Carter rose and walked over to the door next to the kitchen I had taken to be a cupboard when she opened it I saw a fully equipped dungeon with a paddling table and a array of crops, paddles and floggers hanging neatly on the wall in one corner was a dog cage.

Dr Carter took one of the crops form the wall and tested it in her hand

"Punishment might mean one of my slaves or friends stopping by to whip you or it might mean spending the night in the cage, possibly both. I will of course require you to discipline other disobedient slaves on occasion following my instructions.

I nodded terrified as Sandra ran the crop over my cheeks.

"Don't worry love you havent done anything to earn punishment just yet tomorrow is your inspection and induction. I don't want to mark you before then."

"Inspection? I thought.." I trailed off as Sandra laughed

"Oh no darling, our foreplay was just an appetizer you are going to sleep here tonight with me and in the morning you are going to the medical centre. As your prospective owner the society rules forbid me from carrying out your inspection. In case I inflate your value or something. You are going to spend the next two days at the medical centre being thoroughly checked after that you will be presented to the executive committee who will assign you a value and I will take ownership. Then we will start your training as one of our new nurses. Now lets get you cleaned up for tomorrow."

She led me to the bathroom and stripped me down. Before removing her own clothes. I marvelled at her fit and toned body. I was already getting wet in anticipation. She pulled a green rubber apron from the cabinet and tied it on. The apron somehow made her cleavage even more desirable. She bent me over the tub and took a enema kit from the cabinet, a proper one this time. Again she used my own juices as lubricate to lather up my ass. 'Ahhhhhh" I cried as she slid the thick hose into me.

"Two litres today darling" she said mischievously as I began to feel the warm liquid flow into me. She didn't lie either. I felt the solution continue to flow as my tummy got more and more distressed. Finally she stopped it and gently pushed my face down so my bottom was tilting up she slid the tube from my bottom and slid a butt plug in instead.

"Ahhhh Doctor please" I whimpered pathetically

"I know darling but you need to hold it till I am done washing you."

Oh it was agony she made me stand up and climb in the shower so she could scrub and rinse me. She did it slowly running her hands over my naked body while I clenched the plug and tried to keep from doubling over in pain. At last she reached between my legs and pulled it out letting me empty myself right there in the shower. I sank to my knees in relief and allowed her to give me another rinse before crawling out onto the warm carpet where Sandra helped me back to my feet.

"I am sorry about this" She said, taking something else from the cabinet. My eyes went wide as I saw the chastity belt "You see they are very strict no sex 24 hours before your exam."

I was disappointed and hugely aroused so I hung my head and said "Yes Doctor" she helped me into it and locked it, placing the key around her neck between her ample breast. She then led me back to the punishment room and opened the cage. "You will need to sleep here tonight to help break you in." I complied climbing into the cage which was surprisingly comfortable. Sandra gave me a pat on the side then closed the cage, locking it before leaving and turning out the lights. I laid there for some time but eventually managed to find sleep. Though the sleep was very bad. The cage was surprisingly comfortable. I might have had more self doubt about what was going on but I was consumed by my own horniess completely on edge and unable to get any kind of release I didn't think about how surreal this was all becoming or if it was only a temporary thing, looking back it should have been clear Dr Carter never intended to ever let me go, but I was to excited about the experience at the time to care. When morning came she let me out of the cage and released me from the chastity cage allowing me to relieve myself. She explained there would be no breakfast as we were expected at the clinic. She dressed me in a plain white dress without a bra or panties. I was embarrassed by how my nipples poked through the thin fabric but Sandra assured me I would not be wearing them for long. Another limo waited for the very short drive to the clinic which was a large, very modern looking office building. More like a small hospital. "So our facilities are a little more extensive than I might have mentioned" Dr Carter said mischievously. We pulled into the parking spot with Director printed across it. Dr Carter was a big wheel it seemed. We got out of the car and walked into the lobby which looked like a normal clinic except for the phalanx of attractive nurses behind the counter with their scrubs and black chokers.

"Welcome back director, is this the new patient?" one of the nurses a cute little brunette asked

"Yes Nurse Jessie I have her booked in for a full assessment Dr Kent should be supervising." Sandra replied

"Yes Doctor we have that all in." the nurse replied

Dr Carter gave me a peck on the cheek and told me "I need to get to work but enjoy yourself sweetie and don't worry I will be watching." She indicated the cameras which seemed ubiquitous throughout the building. The nurse took me by the hand and led me to a pair of double doors that a black stripe ran across. "This" the nurse said tapping the black stripe indicates you are entering a non-vanilla area. No outsiders are allowed."

I nodded my curiosity aroused. "Do you have many outside visitors?" I asked

The nurse smiled "Oh not for years and years, but its good to be cautious also once we cross the line remember we are in the community don't speak unless told to." she said gently

"Uh okay." I replied and followed her through the doors and as soon as we passed through I stopped in stunned surprise. Inside was a waiting room which looked perfectly normal with a line of booths for nurses to take medical history and chairs for patients. There were only a few people in this early two young men and three young women but some of them were naked. A girl perhaps 17 or 18 flipped through a magazine while a naked man in his 50s sat at her feet. Another woman closer to Sandra's age had a naked young woman sitting next to her who was heavily pregnant. I let out a startled sound as the Nurse without saying anything pulled my dress over my head and waded it up into a ball. I covered myself on instinct to the nurses giggle. The other doms in the room both glanced up and singered before going back to ignoring me.

"No clothing for patients in this facility love." the nurse said, pitching my ass "Though the director says you are going to be working here soon as a nurse. " She led me over to the booth where she kissed the top of my head and said goodbye. Another nurse also young and pretty with short brown hair and soft hazel eyes sat down across from me. She was also dressed differently. Her scrubs were low cut to show off her cleavage and instead of pants she wore silk stockings and black panties with an open middle. All the nurses within the non-vanilla zone were dressed this way. She had a big smile as she opened up a chart. "Hi I am Pauline" she said as I sat there completely naked still covering myself as I sat naked and blushing profusely. "Lets get your medical history and get you checked in." Pauline said

She was completely casual about it. The way she acted I could be back at any clinic I had worked at.

We went through my medical history. Most questions were standard. History of disease, surgeries and such but most of them were way more personal.

"Number of sexual partners?" she asked

'7 in total, I said.

"Last orgasm?"

'Day before yesterday.'

"Average number of masturbations per day?'

'2'. I replied blushing.

"Self described sexual orientation?"

"Uh I am a lesbian." I said

"Favourite sexual position?"

'Um',

"I need to put something down, love." She said sweetly.

'I like to be on bottom and uh taken hard by um.' I trailed off

"Oh missionary never underestimate a very submissive position. I like it to" she said.

"Favourite sexual fantasy?"

'uhh'.

She tapped her clip board impatient.

"I well you see I have a medical fetish." I said

She smiled "Well you will fit right in then." She finished making marks on the paperwork.

When we finished I was bright red and also dripping from my cunt onto the chair. Easily able to ignore the hunger in my stomach.

"Okay" Pauline said "That is everything for now let's get you checked in." She printed a patient bracelet and attached it to me. It had all my information but also said. New Slave Category 1 Owner Doctor Sandra (Provisionally).

"I am afraid you have to be approved by the Executive committee before we can register you as a trainee nurse, but that's alright you will get to experience everything from a patient's perspective first." Pauline said as she got up and took me gently by the arm and led me behind the desk down a hallway to a wing where there were a number of very sophisticated exam rooms. I also spied an MRI and X-Ray room. "This is War 1 our general medicine and intake section. It's where we evaluate new slaves. You are our only new patient scheduled for today." Pauline explained.

'Lucky me I thought.' She led me into a room where a gyno table loomed sinisterly surrounded by surgical lights. There was a beautiful woman who was tall like Dr Carter also tan and fit but with a distinct black hair that was partially white. She had a very stern look and wore a traditional white coat. I looked for a second before releasing the White coat and smart black shoes. She was completely naked under the coat, her fit body, long legs and hairless pubis on plain display. Her name tag read Dr Kent next to her stood another pretty nurse with short blonde hair and brown eyes in the same outfit as Pauline. Dr Kent eyed me up and down as I stood there cowering covering my breast and vagiana as best I could. "Nurses, can you please administer 3 minutes of spanking to remind the patient not to cover herself." Dr Kent said casually as she took my chart and began to read it over.

"Yes Doctor" they both said.

"Hi by the way," the other nurse said "I am Cindy. I will be working on you today."

Cindy took an odd looking stool out from the corner and placed it in the centre of the room. "Bend over the black please." Cindy said, smiling as I did as I was told, placing my stomach on the stool and bending down. Cindy took the cuffs on the less and cuffed my wrist and then ankles. I realised this was a whipping bench. I heard a snap as Pauline pulled on a bright pink latex glove Cindy did so as well.

They both positioned themselves behind me and began to rub my now quivering ass with their smooth gloved hands. I trembled at their touch feeling myself grow so wet. They were looking at the clock on the wall which said 7:01 as soon as it hit 7:02 SMACK Cindy slapped my ass SMACK then Pauline they worked as a team alternating slaps one of them focusing on each ass cheek. I immediately began to cry out in pain and actually cry looking up at Dr Kent. I saw her making notes in my chart as the nurses continued spanking me it hurt so much and I was loving every humiliating second of it.

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

I continued to sob uncontrollably as Cindy and Pauline's hands alternated rising and falling stinging my ass with each SMACK. I quickly lost count of the number of times they struck me and became consumed by the pain. I must have looked a sight bent over the whipping stool my breast hanging like udders my pale skin covered in goose pimples from the cold air of the clinic. The whole room brightly even invitingly lit for all present to witness my shame.

Finally the nurses began to chant "3.." Cindy called out "2.." said Pauline "1" they cried together. Landing a final stinging blow on my jiggling and by now bright red ass.

"Ahhhhh" I cried in pain. Dr Kent looked up from her notes and nodded "Very good girls, now Ginny as I believe that is your name. You broke a very important rule." Dr Kent said as if reprimanding a disobedient dog.

"I am sorry Doctor." I blubbered through tears. "That's quite alright dear, your new but rules are rules all patients are to keep themselves as exposed as possible so staff may more easily examine them. Now speaking of exam let's have a look at you."

The nurses uncuffed me and Cindy stowed the frame away Pauline forced me to stand up and gently took my hands and placed them on my head "Feet wider" she whispered I of course obeyed she gently pushed my hips forward so though I was standing straight my pussy and chest both thrust out. Dr Kent looked me up and down nodding "Hmmmm yes I definitely see the potential here. The director has ear marked you both as a new staff member and potential breeder we will probably have you work here for a bit before we inseminate you." My knees went weak as she talked so matter of factly about impregnating me at some point I must have realised the Black Rose Society was not a elaborate role play, but part of my mind refused to believe I couldn't just say I was done playing and walk out the door probably because I didn't want to leave it was if I had stepped into my darkest fantasy and I wanted to see how far the rabbit hole went.

"Whatever you think is best for me Doctor" I said my voice trembling. Dr Kent smiled and nodded "Yes you do seem to have the proper attitude." she made a note in my chart then stood up taking a par of pink latex gloves from a box next to her papers. She pulled them on with a snap and came over to me, eyeing my body up and down.

"Hands by you side" she said I obeyed not wanting to be subjected to another punishment. She began to examine me reaching forward and feeling the glands on my neck her fingers probing me. I shuddered at her touch.

"Open wide" she commanded I opened my mouth without hesitation and she put her gloved fingers in it feeling around and pulling my jaw further open till it was painful. But my eyes kept going to her own body exposed in the opening of her coat and I did my best, but I know she could see the hunger in my eyes.

She took a pen light and shone it then a tongue depressor and pushed down my tongue until I gagged. Next she placed her finger on my tongue and told me to lift it nodding in approval as I struggled to.

"A strong tongue" she commented "an often overlooked but important part of any slave" the nurses who stood just behind her their hands clasp in front of them waiting to be ordered to do something nodded in agreement.

Next Dr Kent checked my eyes, ears and nose declaring them healthy. Then the doctor placed her stethoscope on my chest where she could no doubt hear my heart hammering away. To my surprise she moved the stethoscope further down my body to my stomach then to my pubic mound. Its cold metal causing me to inhale each time she touched me. She was apparently satisfied with what she heard comentinting to the nurses I seemed to be in acceptable shape. "Of course we will run a EKG and stress test later. Now get her height and weight." The nurses took me over to a scale and weighed me then making me stand back to the wall ran a ruler down to my head noting my height. Next Cindy came over with a plastic forcep that she pitched my stomach and arm with. I yelped in pain at the pitch but she didn't care. She turned and told the doctor my results.

"As I suspected" the doctor said making a new note "she is slightly overweight not surprising for being feral. Nothing a diet and fitness routine won't fix." the doctor pulled off her pink gloves and threw them in the bin and began donning elbow length black ones instead. "Now lets get her on the table." I looked at the very modern gyno table in the centre of the room with its surgical lights and trays over instruments around it and I suddenly felt I badly needed to pee.

I wasn't sure what do so like a idiot I raised one of my hands. The nurses saw it and giggled as they finished putting on mask and laying out instruments. Dr Kent raised a amused eyebrow.

"Yes Ginnie?"

"I am sorry Dr Kent I didn't know how to ask for permission to speak."

Dr Kent smiled "Pauline demonstrate please." she said

Pauline stood her legs apart and bowed her head holding her hands out as if cupping something.

"Its called a supplication pose it tells the dom you wish to verbally communicate." Dr Kent said "Very good Pauline now finish preparing." Dr Kent was adjusting her long gloves as we spoke, making me even more nervous.

"I am sorry doctor but I desperately need to pee." I said

"Excellent, we need a sample. Nurse Cindy if you would please."

Cindy came over to me with a large glass beaker and placed it between my legs pushing them gently apart.

"Whenever your ready." She said standing close to me so close I could smell her musk she was just as aroused as I was. I blushed in humiliation at my position and seeing that she placed her free gloved hand on my shoulder.

I relived myself listening to the glass being filled, my face growing brighter red in humiliation. I was enthralled by it. It was so strange to be so embarrassed but to be aroused by it I knew I had always liked BDSM but now I was beginning to wonder how I had lived without it.

Cindy held up the beaker and swished it a bit nodding she turned and took the beaker back to a tray which held several other swabs and empty sample tubes.

Pauline placed her hand on my shoulder and guided me to the gyno chair.

"Up you go sweetie." she said kindly.

I climbed up letting her hands feel me as I did. I rolled over and with Pauline and Cindys help had my feet placed in the stirrups. Cindy began to adjust a mechanism spreading my legs further apart while Pauline secured my arms to the arm rest. My legs spread wider and wider until I felt fully exposed. With me now completely open Cindy and Pauline began securing leg and thigh straps. I was now completely secured and helpless spread eagle on the table. Cindy adjusted the surgical lights so they shown directly on my torso and pussy making me feel even more on display. Pauline meanwhile helped Dr Kent remove her coat she was indeed fully naked under it and I gasped at her chiselled attractive body. She was probably only a C cup but her breast and ass were firm and tight. Pauline helped her pull a transparent plastic apron, the kind I would wear in a regular hospital when conducting a exam. Pauline then helped place a surgical mask on Dr Kents face and a old school light reflector on her head. Cindy meanwhile pulled off her own outfit and dressed the same as Dr Kent pulling on the long gloves mask and transparent plastic apron. Dr Kent checked over the trays of instruments Cindy arranged around me while Pauline changed as well.